Red Doors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just all awe inspired after they left. Randy was the least blind man I have ever crossed paths with. His face had such a warmth on it. His eyes were lively

as he spoke you just felt like he was bringing you into his soul.

I walked into my office not being able to concentrate I decided to go for a walk. It was remarkable that Randy was such a success. It must have been shattering to lose your wife. His life was turned upside down. In the beginning he sought every specialist trying to find his answer's.

He even moved to Florida just so he would escape the seasons. Married such a lovely woman, was successful in every facet of his life. Perhaps Thomas was right he came home to face this.

The world was awesome in the colors of the rainbows. Every blade of grass every tree sprouting their finest colors. The blossoms were stunning. They were

alive with vibrant colors.

As I came around the corner I was met by a sight. They were kissing innocently

I felt like an intruder. I didn't know how to be unseen. I stood there feeling like interloper on their intimacy.

My mind went towards Randy's problem. I was all of a sudden feeling aroused just by thinking of him. It was shocking because Thomas was my fantasy. Wanting to touch Randy brought me to a blush spreading across my face. His face was so handsome.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Thomas whispered into my ear.

I jumped so high I almost hit my face on a lower limb. I swung around I was so mad he would scare me like that.

"Oh never mind I see what you were looking at." He laughed.

The couple looked up seeing we were there they ran off laughing.

"Don't you ever do that again, Thomas. It scares me. Why would you do that?" I asked with a defiance in my tone. Hands on my hips.

Thomas stood there he smiled broadly I started to smile back at him.

"Well, if you were listening you would have heard me singing. How did I know you were peeping on a couple?" He broke out laughing.

Something completely out character for us. We hugged. Thomas even kissed my hair. When we stepped back we even held hands as we walked back to the office.

* * * * *

Our next two sessions were trying. Randy would come to the edge step back. Susan was drained after each session. Randy was quiet as they would leave. It was mentioned he had used the Viagra to failure even on this. His not wanting to lose this caused him great anguish. They had quit being tender with each other. The failing of follow thru was devastating them each time.

Viagra was over written on scripts. There seemed to be no slow down for this drug. It was directly the cause for some deaths. One patient was found dead in a chair after taking the drug. Devastating his wife. So viagra was out as an alternative to their intimacy. His arousal was instant his satisfaction never came.

He had been orally pleasing Susan it seemed to work. She was the one that stopped this. He wasn't getting any release she stopped this. Frustrations were evident in their everyday talking. Seeing people hugging and kissing was unbearable for them to watch.

* * * * *

The fourth session was a therapists dream. He came in not wanting to sit but walk making it difficult for us to keep eye contact. His hands were busy his face was unreadable. Susan was wearing dark glasses it didn't hide the tears she must have shed.

Sitting there trying to find what this frantic pace was caused from. It erupted one moment Randy was walking lost in his world. Then the volcanic spew of thoughts came out as a monologue.

"I didn't kill Leanne. I wanting a child didn't make her get cancer. I didn't make her sick. I didn't want her to go. I didn't do anything but try to survive during the worst time of my life. I was surrounded by illness, death imminently I was so trying to help her.' Randy shouted to nobody in particular. "I wanted her to live she thought if she could only make it to spring she would come out of this. I am so sorry Leanne." Randy barely allowed for him to gain some oxygen.

"I would have laid down my life for Leanne. She was to young to die. I was to young to live my life alone. I moved I started another life. I ran from this life.

I was going to her grave when I was side swiped. I never made it to the grave.

Oh Susan forgive me?" He cried out.

Randy sat down exhausted but spent on his ghosts. We had a longer session I would love to say he got his eye sight back. They agreed that I would be with Randy so in case it was a failure they didn't have the pain to deal with. Everything was agreed upon the timing. All the expectations were met with questions being answered.

So when they left the next session would be held behind closed doors. Red Doors to be certain.

* * * * *

It seemed to go slowly for the evenings session. I wanted everything perfect with him being blind. I found myself trying to bring out everything for the senses. The satin and lace bustier. The candles with floating magnolia's brought out the senses. Candles were vanilla lightly scented. I wanted to seduce his senses with layers of scents. Soft lighting was more for me than him. It set the mood for an evening of passions.

Turning around slowly I looked at my body in the full length mirror. My breasts were firm, full with their large nipples. Excitement would cause them to become erect. Well, along with getting cold. Their color was a medium red very susceptible to changes. Passions would ignite my body into many layers of arousal. My nipples were only half covered, the satin half cups brought them out looking almost pouty. Swollen puffy they were aching for a man's touch.

I took my hands and ran them down the bustier it cinched my waist two full inches. Having ties to close it. My hips were wide but well in the range for my height. Never wearing panties I had shaped my pussy hair into a heart shape.

My thigh high laced tops almost went into the crease of my groin. The silk stockings fit my calves like a second skin. I left my hair cascading down to my waist. Pulling on my robe I heard the door bell chime.

Looking at my body one more time I closed the doors behind me. Walking towards the chatting I seen Randy. He was so handsome I found myself getting a little aroused.

"We are eager for this evening to begin, Thomas." Randy calmly spoke in a soft voice.

Susan decided on being in the ante room so she could hear and see everything. They kissed lightly she went with Thomas to wait. Thomas was engaging as he walked her to the waiting room.

Randy and I walked into the hall way once we got to the red doors I stopped.

"Are we in the room?" Randy asked with a smile on his face.

"No, we are just at the red doors. Welcome to my world Randy." I said as I opened the door and swept past him.

"Mmmm your perfume is wonderful Abigail. The softness of it suits your femininity. I can sense your femininity it surrounds your essence. Are you in a soft shade of pastel?" Randy was speaking as he walked around the room.

I caught myself smiling at his endearing way he spoke as he found his way around the room. His body was regal looking as he found the way to the bed.

"Yes, I am in pale pink tonight." I answered his question.

"Nice Abigail you must have read my mind.' He laughed easily. "Vanilla candles magnolia's a beautiful touch I might add." He sat down.

His body was rigid I thought perhaps he was getting a little uncomfortable about the evening. He was sitting there on a bed of shades of white. Looking my direction without seeing. The seduction wouldn't be visual tonight but by touch and smell.

Walking towards him his head tilted as I walked closer to him. He was breathing deeply breaking into a smile as I got closer.

"Passion from Elizabeth Taylor?" He laughed.

"How do you do this?" I asked smiling at him.

"Know things that a sighted person wouldn't take note of?" Randy spoke as he leaned back slightly.

I walked close enough to him he could touch me if he reached out to me. I was enjoying this very much tonight. It was sensuous to leave the visual part of sex sharing into the scents and touches. It brought it to a new level. I was able to note he was becoming aroused.

"You know the touch of a woman's nipple can be such a turn on?" Randy blurted out.

I walked closer where my legs came between his. He felt my touch instantly rising up to touch me. He reached out to touch my breasts. I was in his grasps as he toyed with my nipples I inhaled deeply.

"I love the way yours get erect by a simple touch. They are beautifully large Abigail. May I touch them with my mouth?" Randy asked in a whispered voice.

"Yes, please touch them you have them aching now." I whispered into his ear.

His hands cupped them lovingly his lips brushed them slightly. I watched his lips as they curled around my nipple. I started to press into his mouth. Wanting him to

devour them from passions ignited by the mere touch of his fingers.

His hands cupped them lovingly his lips brushed them slightly. I watched his lips as they curled around my nipple. I started to press into his mouth. Wanting him to

devour them from passions ignited by the mere touch of his fingers.

"Mmmm Abigail you are all woman I sense you are aroused? Of course you are I can enjoy your scent. Your wetness is becoming Abigail. My oh my you are so delicate yet a temptress?" Randy was blowing on my breasts.

Having him playfully play with my breasts I was becoming aroused quickly. His hands were playing me well. His darting tongue then curling he was able to suck them stretching them out before releasing them.

Closing my eyes so as to feel what he was doing was erotic beyond comprehension. His tongue was owning me at this point I was swaying into his mouth.

"Isn't it sexy to be wanted by a man that can only rely upon touches and smells?

Which my dear Abigail your scent is waking my senses on full alert. A woman's scent wafting up in my nose. Mmmm pretty lady you got me hot." Randy spoke softly but with urgency.

I looked at his slacks they were straining for release. His cock was bulging from want. Seeing his body wanting mine was making me crazy with desires. I was in

a position to reach down unzip his slacks. My fingers wasted no time he was one sexy man.

"Oh Abigail what you must do to your men. You are making me breathless tonight.' His voice was raspy. "Your touches are so light yet dedicated for my pleasure."

His hips were pushed forward unzipping his slacks I could feel his cock. He was

rigid with a slight curve to his left. I was slowly pulling his boxers down until he lost patience then he pulled them down quickly. His cock came bounding out leaving me to see his cock quite hard.

I gasped before I thought allowing him to hear my approval of his size. It was like most men's but he did have a larger head than most. His head was more purple because of the blood rushing into it.

"Thank you Abigail you make me feel like a man.' Randy whispered. "Having ears to hear with. Your sense of touch makes me desire you on a deeper level. You are a gifted lover Abigail." His words were soft.

His mouth was coming towards me. I was spellbound by his movements nothing was wasted he seemed to be tuned into my body. His lips touched mine I swayed towards him. He expertly laid me down bringing us side by side. His lips were dancing upon mine.

Lying so close he took his fingers closed my eyes. I felt vulnerable to everything he was doing. It's not like sighted people I was aware of every touch. The sense of touch does over power eye sight. His fingers brought my skin into a whole new role.

I was shivering in no time from wanting him. His hands played upon my stomach until they made their path deep into my pussy. I wanted him like I never wanted another man. His hands were tracing my face as he was kissing my breasts. His head was moving down my body for that erotic sensual oral ecstasy.

He needed no gentle pressure from me to make his way down me. His lips were trailing hot passion along my whole body. We were on the same wave length I waited for his touch. The wetness of his tongue to bring me into another realm of desires.

"Mmmmm Abigail you wanton woman you. I can taste you without tonguing you its a sweet scent my lovely lady. A truly sweet scent you have charmed me at last my sweetest flower." Randy said with a hint of glee in his voice.

My hands were playful in his hair I didn't want him to come back up before tasting me though. I closed my eyes as I could see in my minds eye what he was doing to me. His broad shoulders made quick with parting my thighs. His lips were a mere inch from my clit and pussy. I gasped waiting for his touches from his tongue.

Laying there I almost screamed out from wanting him to take me with his mouth.

I opened one eye to see what he was doing.

Then it happened. I opened my eye as he dove in with all of his tongue and fingers I came so fast he was showered with my cum.

"Oh fuck meeeee Ohh Randyyyyyy Howwww Oohhhh don't stopp." I screamed out in pleasure.

I could hear his laughter as he kept attacking my pussy. His tongue was making me cum in waves. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted his cock buried in me. I wanted him to fuck me for all the world to see.

"Oh fuckk..Randyyyy Iiiii needdd fuckeddd noww!" I hollered out.

His body shifted a little yet he seemed to not be moving. I opened my eyes and seen him laying there with tears in his. He wasn't moving. He wasn't speaking. He wasn't even breathing. I jumped up turned around quicker than it was humanly possible. I came to his face looking at his lips turning blue.

I pulled a switch I had never used before. It sounded out for Thomas to come running. I straightened Randy out made sure his air way was clear. I could hear Thomas at the red doors barging in. I hadn't time to cover myself. It was Randy he needed help.

"How long?" Thomas barked.

"Less than two minutes." I answered while getting prepared to do CPR. We were working for Randy now. His air way was clear. Counting and doing breathes we managed to get a heartbeat.

It wasn't until we heard a woman's scream we realized Susan had came in the room.

"Oh My God. Randy please please don't die." Susan's voice was a high pitched scream.

Randy laid there slowly opening his eyes. We were sure he was okay we just didn't know what brought this on. I was standing up put a robe around me.

"Susan?" Randy softly asked.

"Yes, oh yes Randy I am here." Susan had lost her voice from fear.

"Susan I want your face to be the first thing I see." Randy said very softly.

"Oh Randy yes it will be. Are you okay? I am so scared Randy." Susan didn't move to the bed.

"Come to me Susan." His voice was cracking.

Susan walked fearfully towards Randy. His face turned to her and he broke into a smile that went right over Susan's head. His eyes were looking upon the face of the woman he loved.

"Susan you have on a yellow dress with white ruffles. Your hair is tied up and hanging down your back. I can see you, Susan." His voice broke completely up.

Susan was stunned before she realized he was describing her body. She jumped onto the bed hugging Randy. Thomas and I seemed to think we should step back not leave but step back for their privacy.

* * * * *

What a memory that brought to mind. His being blinded by some unexplained reason then getting his eye sight much the same way. We kept up correspondence with them for a while.

As for me being nude while doing CPR I thought I saw Thomas looking at me in a way he hadn't. Or possibly it was my hopes he was enjoying my nudity. Either way it was the only time in my career I did CPR nude and Thomas was there to witness it.

12