The Conference

Story Info
Stocking leg fetish cheats with younger woman at conference.
5.5k words
4.73
8.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone.

I wrote this years ago - it is based on a true encounter I had.

After years of reading stories on this site I decided to dust this off and share it as my first Literotica posting. :) First time writer, longtime reader.

Feel free to reach out with comments. Thanks for everything you all share!

>>>>

I spit the mouthwash into the sink - my mouth was still dry. Just where does the fluid in your mouth go when you are nervous?

Shaky hands, leaning against the vanity, I looked at myself in the mirror - pure desire pushing through any moral dilemma, lustful anticipation strengthening my equally shaky knees and keeping me upright.

Despite my spinning head I could feel some sense of me, beneath the nerves and butterflies, a calmness watching, waiting to see if I would actually go through with it.

My body on the other hand was anything but calm. My mind was racing, my dick was more than ready and given its size, I began to realize why I was feeling so light headed/ where all that fluid had gone!

Careful to make one last fix of my hair, I watched myself as if detached - walking out the door of my hotel room and down the hall to the elevator.

A family of four was waiting. The wedding rings seemed to sparkle with an unusual brilliance and a fleeting moment of guilt gave way for lustful curiosity.

Had he ever cheated on his wife, or her on him?

The dirty thoughts encouraged my cock to rebound and my mind involuntarily experienced a flash of this married woman on all fours at the edge of my bed.

She was attractive, without a doubt. At that moment I was horny enough to fuck anything so naturally I gave her a second once over.

Not bad considering the 2 kids. Yet still nothing compared to what awaited me in the lounge downstairs, I assured myself.

the lift arrived and I politely let them enter first, watching the mothers ass as she boarded. No one noticed. God, it felt exhilarating to be doing this.

The ride down was quick. Or was it? My mind only semi-present. I moved aside to allow them to unload first. This time my eyes remained level - but not for moral purposes. I was looking around the lobby. Was she already down here, waiting for me? It became aware I was officially defeated by lust.

I shoved my hand in my pocket to conceal my excitement and headed for our predetermined meeting place.

The lounge was quiet. A few small groups of business men, some familiar faces from the conference. As the only representative from my firm attending, I felt comfortable with this calculated risk.

I grabbed a table in the back corner of the room, away from the others. Originally thinking we wouldn't be as obvious but naturally accomplishing the opposite, I got up to moved, drawing even more attention. Within moments I was convinced everyone was on to me and dropped into the closest chair. Just as I sat she walked through the door. My heart began to race even faster.

She had dressed exactly as we discussed - dark business suit with black hose and heels. I could only assume the rest of her ensemble, the part only she and I would see, was as I had requested as well.

"Michael, nice to see you again" -- she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, her hand resting on my arm.

She seemed so calm. My heart raced, my dick twinged -- I could barely think straight.

"You look beautiful." I responded

"Thank you" -- she smiled.

It had all started harmlessly enough, our conversation developing the day before during one of the seminar breaks. How a risk and liability conference had produced a beautiful woman that seemed to enjoy discussing women's undergarments as much as me, I will never understand. I recall looking into her eyes, her beautiful smile looking back at me. Life is like that sometimes. Perhaps a blessing, or maybe a test. Whichever it was, it had come in the form of a beautiful woman in her early 20's that had dressed to my dirty, nylon-loving specifications... and I was pretty sure I was about an hour away from fucking her.

"Have you ordered a drink yet?" She asked.

My mind snapped back, interrupted as it began to wonder if this was some sort of elaborate entrapment operation to test my morals.

"No, not yet, I just arrived." I returned to her smile. Her apparent calmness seemed to have a calming effect on me as well.

I watched as she settled in her chair. She was careful to pull her skirt down, not giving me any preview of what was to come. She noticed my gaze towards her thighs and smiled.

Leaning towards me she said in a quiet voice -- "There will be lots of time for that -- don't worry."

I smiled -- slightly embarrassed that she had caught me looking.

I did manage to relax over the next hour. The conversation remained light and friendly, which helped my nerves... as did the alcohol.

We purposely avoided family and personal topics. I had no idea of her personal situation and she seemed disinterested with mine. At one point the general topic did come up but she shunned it remarking -- "I don't think either of us are interested in talking about that, don't you agree?".

I was able to confirm her age -- 24. Much younger than I was. She apparently had not had any enhancing surgery done, which seemed unbelievable given her figure. She obviously did a lot of working out to maintain her shape, as was evident by her well toned legs. She loved the outdoors which explained her bronzed skin, but I never did determine why she was entertaining the kinky desires of an older man like me. I decided to stow that concern, along with any remaining morals, away for the evening. I wanted to experience this life-long fantasy too badly to let pesky insecurities and/or my conscience get in the way.

Eventually the topic did turn to sex. She wouldn't tell me if she had done anything like this before. I became uncomfortably aware that my line of questioning made it clear I had not. Although the alcohol had established itself within my system, I was able to see her demeanor change slightly with the topic, as if it were arousing her.

I noticed her legs beginning to cross and uncross a little more often. I did my best not to stare but it was obvious I was having trouble.

"Okay, so tell me more about this little obsession of yours." She uncrossed her legs, this time parting them slightly. My dick, which had relaxed along with the general conversation sprung, to life again - apparently having forgot why we were there in the first place.

"Umm..." -- I stammered, blatantly looking down at her skirt which was sitting mid thing, her gorgeous black stocking legs extended out, crossed seductively.

"Not sure really, just something I've always been into."

She took a moment to look over her shoulder as her hand slipped down to her leg.

Sitting in the large arm chair facing the wall, only I could see the lower half of her body. Her hand gently ran up her knee and thigh, circling around the inside of her leg just below her hemline.

She turned back to me -- still gently touching the inside of her leg. "Is it the look, the texture, the smell. What?" she asked

I was unable to break my stare. Each circle her fingers made, they seemed to travel further up her leg, slowly her skirt was being pulled higher.

"ahhummmm..." -- I was having trouble thinking. -- "A little bit of each?" -- I managed to reply.

"Do you wear them yourself?"

The question caught me off guard. I looked up at her to see her eyes staring deep into mine. I saw the raw desire - she intended to fuck me. I didnt see any reason to lie.

Hypnotized by her burning gaze, I told her the truth. "A few times, when I was younger and super horny"

I maintained eye contact for a moment but could see that her legs were widening.

She never broke eye contact with me. She moved right along "You'll tell me if anyone comes up from behind me?"

"Of course." I reassured her. Dying to break our gaze and look down to see what she was doing.

Her eyes dropped towards her lap giving me permission to look as well.

Her lean, shapely legs opened wider and wider. Her stocking tops and bare thighs now visible -- my ears popped as my head began to spin with excitement. This is actually happening!

She didn't stop. Sliding forward slightly in her chair, her skirt continued to rise until I was given a full view of her sheer black panties, a well trimmed strip of dark hair sitting atop her clearly visible pussy. There was a defined wet spot that glistened as if a hidden prize in the warm spot lighting shining down from above.

Her hand continued its journey upward and settled on the bare skin of her thigh, gently massaging her leg without blocking my pristine view.

"How is that?" She asked, her eyes now back towards mine.

Tho this time I didn't bother maintaining any eye contact -- "beautiful" -- I said matter-of-factly.

Her left hand joined, taking hold of each leg mid-thigh, she moved as if to pulled her self open further for me.

It was that very moment when I realized - her put-together exterior was only a shell for a rather slutty personality that resided within.

"Fuck me" i exhaled.

It was taking a great deal of restraint not to touch myself, or her. With my dick aching to go, I figured it would only be a matter of time until one of the two happened and I knew this was not the place.

I suggested we head upstairs, given that we had finished our drinks.

She smiled as she reluctantly closed her legs, fixing her skirt and stood.

She excused herself to the restroom. I moved to the bar to pay. A few moments later we were moving towards the lobby together.

The quiet atmosphere of the lounge was a stark contrast to the busy lobby. A large group, apparently returning from an organized outing, congested the entire area.

I felt her hand take mine and she led me through the maze of bodies. We lucked out with an elevator that had just opened and we ignorantly cut in front of the less than impressed queue -- if only they had known our reason for doing so.

Being first on the full elevator pinned us against the back wall. Floor numbers were called out and I added mine -- "Six=" to which she called out "Twenty-One". She turned and winked, informing me that it would be her room, not mine, that we would be enjoying.

Floor by floor we ascended, it seemed like it would take forever -- a fact that I began to regret given the number of people crowding me. The lift was packed and we were pressed against the very back. It was a problem until I again felt her hand touch mine. She directed me to the hem of her skirt and gave me the slightest nudge upward. I took her invitation and slipped my hand up the back of her thigh and under her skirt until I felt the top of her stocking. I stopped there, just beneath her ass, enjoying the sensation of my fingers against her smooth skin as she gently moved her hand across my crotch. She gently rubbed my tip as I gripped her ass. She had me at the verge of an orgasm before we had even reached her room.

Slowly the elevator began to clear out but we kept our close proximity. She had moved slightly, now standing directly in front of me - concealing the tent of my pants while simultaneously teasing me with her ass. Anyone else may have thought she was swaying to the elevator music but she was not that innocent.

A crowd unloaded at 15 leaving only three of us. I would have loved to to have had these moments to turn her and press my lips against hers but this third... So frustrating.

It was another young woman, also very attractive, and based on her smile, she may have been aware of what was going on. As sexy as she was, I wanted her out of my way.

I glanced over at the floor buttons, only number 21 remained illuminated. She was there for the duration, of course.

We quickly ascended the last few floors. The doors opened and we allowed the other woman to exit first.

Murphy's law dictated that we all turn down the same hall. I must have vocalized my frustration as I felt her take my hand in hers yet again, this time positioning it on her ass, feeling her sway as we walked.

I gave it a squeeze, it was enough to satisfy me, temporarily. She was right, it could wait another few moments. We continued on down the long hall behind the sexy cock-blocking neighbour.

Now this will seem completely ridiculous given the circumstances. I was, after all, steps away from the room of this young woman and what was going to be an incredible experience. I think this summarizes men in general - despite having my hand on the ass of a very attractive and horny woman that I would be undressing within mere moments... I couldn't help but stare at the ass, skirt and nylon-clad legs of the woman walking in front of us. Yes, I believe the term is pig-dog.

As luck would have it, this insatiable greed for sexy things didn't seem to put off my companion. Rather, I felt a nudge on my arm and looked to find her motioning as if I should "check out" the stranger a little more.

"She has stockings on too". she whispered at me. I remember thinking the whisper in a quiet hallway was still too loud but I was preoccupied, wondering if this afternoon could get any more surreal.

The woman stopped at 2111 and looked back at us with a knowing grin as we walked past her. I looked straight down at the carpet as we passed, sneaking one last glimpse at her cream colored heels and tan pantyhose covered calves.

We didn't continue far. 2113 -- we stopped, the room key ready and inserted and before I knew it, the door had closed behind us.

The click of the door latching snapped me into the moment. The woman in the hall, the elevator ride, it was all gone. Just the silence of this young woman's hotel room rang in my ears. This was it - my last chance to back out. Though there was little chance of that happening.

She dropped her keycard on the table and seductively made her way back to me still standing at the door, a little unsure of what I was to do next. Her arms wrapped around my neck, she began to kiss me passionately, her tongue actively exploring my mouth, encouraging mine to do the same.

Things heated up quickly from there. Kissing my neck and undoing my shirt, she seemed to have a great deal of pent up sexual energy that needed to be released.

Pushing me back against the door, she made her way down my now bare chest and began to undo my belt. All I could do was watch as this beautiful young woman as she lowered herself down in front of me.

She looked up at me as she unzipped my pants. Her pace slowing now as she neared her desired destination.

I stared into her eyes as I saw my dick spring from my under shorts, settling directly in front of her face.

"You're going to remember tonight for the rest of your life" she said as she moved in and began kissing her way up and down my shaft.

She may have been young but she knew exactly what she was doing. The kisses progressed to licks which blurred into sucking. She teased and enticed with incredible skill. Slowing to enjoy the drips of precum before coaxing more and more of my excitement towards the tip.

The warmth of her mouth made my knees buckle. She had a technique that many women claim to possess but few actually do. Her mouth slid up and down my shaft as her tongue added just the right amount of stimulation.

A low grumbling moan added to the stimulation and indicated her mutual satisfaction - she was clearly getting exactly what she had been waiting for and I was along for the ride.

I watched for as long as I could until my head fell back against the door and my eyes closed - heavenly pleasure from such sinful acts. I wanted it to last forever.

For several minutes her pace remained slow and deliberate, prolonging my inevitable need to explode. I only began creeping towards climax around the same time she started taking me deep, the sound of her gagging on me made it hard to stay composed.

Any attempt on her part to restrain herself was falling away as she asked "...does Daddy like that?" and "... you can cum down my throat if you want".

She moved as if possessed, I watched her hand pumping the shaft as her pink lips sucked me in and out of her mouth. The sight of my rod disappearing into her head was fascinating. I was a good size and it seemed like an optical illusion that her small skull could accommodate my entire length.

I felt myself tighten. I ran my hand through her hair, reminding her that I was there and what was about to happen.

She instinctively understood my request and slowed down. I wanted so badly to cum but I knew prolonging it would make it that much more amazing. She slowed until finally releasing me from her mouth.

"Did you like that?" She asked as she wiped the moisture from her lips and chin.

"It was amazing" -- I responded. Helping her up.

"Go sit down on the sofa" -- she directed. Regaining her composure after what seemed to be a slight role reversal. I didn't intend to argue.

I kicked off my shoes and let my pants fall to the floor. Wearing only my opened button shirt, I sat in the middle of the sofa, awaiting whatever was about to happen next.

I didn't have to wait long. She pulled the coffee table aside and stood before me, positioned between my legs.

Looking down at my dick she began to undo her suit jacket, letting it drop to the floor beside my feet.

Next was her white blouse. Button by button, more and more skin became visible. A black bra peeked out as she untucked the blouse from her skirt to undo the bottom fasteners. She moved to the cuff and quickly undid them before opening the shirt to remove it.

"Wait" -- I quickly stopped her. There was something about a woman in a partial state of undress that I found irresistible. "Leave it on?"

She smiled -- willing to entertain my silly desires, she did as I asked.

Fully opening her blouse, I gazed upon round, perfectly shaped breasts, her nipples fully visible through the black sheer material of her bra. She reached up, pinching at them, causing them to stand even more erect. She smiled, as if proud of her assets.

She reached down to her skirt but paused -- "And this, you want this left on as well?"

"Yes, please"

She smiled as she dropped her hands from the zipper to pull her skirt up rather than down.

More and more nylon leg was exposed until it ended in a dark, lace top. Only a garter strap continued on against the smooth, tanned skin of her thigh.

He skirt lifted higher and higher and I again was given a wonderful view of her panty-covered pussy. The noticeable wet spot had grown considerably now. She was dripping wet. I wasn't far behind.

She stood there for a moment. Understanding my fetish she allowed me to burn the image into memory.

"You're absolutely gorgeous" -- I realized my compliment may be cheapened by the fact I was staring at her pussy but I was being completely honest with her.

"Thank you" -- she said, running her hands up her body to acknowledge the recognition.

"Is there anything in particular you would like me to do?" -- she asked.

I couldn't believe her willingness to please.

"I honestly can't believe I am her right now" -- I chuckled -- "I'll have to think about it."

"Sure" -- she said, stepping closer towards me. "How 'bout you let me know if you think of anything." Her leg lifted up onto the sofa and her heeled foot planted directly next to my dick.

I slipped one hand around her stocking calf, the other pushed my cock against her leg where it rubbed back and forth against the smooth material.

I slowly moved my hand up and down her stocking leg. Up across her knee and along her thigh. Brushing my fingers against her panties, I could now feel just how wet she was. She was obviously very sensitive and doing her best to stand there and let me have my way. I teased her until her balance started to fail and she stepped back.

12