Red-faced on the Red-eye Pt. 03 - Spanked Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," said Rosie, too surprised to deny it, "I guess I did..."

"And how about you, our horny little slut?" she said, smacking Sara's reddened ass.

"Ow! Of course not! It hurt like hell!" the prostrated girl whimpered -- still without breaking her submissive pose.

"Well there are some things you can't hide, sweetie," said Anna, sliding two fingers into Sara's sopping wet slit and showing the thick coating of juice she retrieved. "Trust me, while you were crying, you were dripping out the other end too. It seems that you get turned on by being punished when you know you've been naughty -- just like a good girl should."

Sara pressed her face into the sheets as another wave of hot shame broke over her, then a smack on her sore ass from Anna made her yelp and lift her head back up to face the mirror like a good girl.

"So hey, a deal's a deal, right? Can I get out of here, now?" said Rosie, jangling the cuff attaching her to Sara's ankle. "I'll leave you two to your... whatever. But I gotta go."

"Oh, won't you at least stay for dinner?" said Anna, running her fingers down the naked Latina's shackled arm. "I feel like I owe you at least that. And of course, you more that welcome to stay for... whatever..."

"No fucking thank you. Unlike you two lezzies, I have a date with some dick tonight!"

"Oh congratulations," said Anna. "So you talked to Juan about meeting him at the Mango Cantina down the road from the Coral Cay bungalows? He's not allowed to date the guests, but you'll be able to sneak him into your room from there."

"Yeah," said Rosie, feeling oddly shy. "Um, thanks for the intel."

"Okay fair enough. I'd hate to stand in the way of Juan's happiness. He's such a sweet boy," said Anna, unlocking the cuff around Sara's ankle. But she left the cuff on Rosie's wrist as she walked over to desk and picked up the phone, dialing the front desk. "Yes, it's Anna, could you call my usual taxi to send around to my cottage? Thanks, and please send up some room service -- let's see... some guac and chips, a double platter of those sizzling shrimp skewers, and an order of your wonderful strawberry and chocolate fondue. Just for two tonight -- sadly," she said with a wink at Rosie.

"Um, forgetting something?" said Rosie, jangling the cuff still dangling from her wrist.

Anna just winked and stepped away, cocking her head to indicate that the naked Latina should follow to the short hallway leading to the front room. Sara started to get up to follow as well, but as soon as the bedsprings squeaked Anna snapped at her without even turning around.

"Stay right where you are my sweet little sextoy. The big girls are going to have a talk," she said over her shoulder. "And keep staring at yourself in that mirror, thinking about what a horny lesbian slut you've become."

"God you're so mean!" whispered Rosie with a giggle.

"Oh she's loving it," said Anna. "That's the difference between girls like you and her."

"What do you mean?" said Rosie.

"For one thing, it's obvious you like to be in charge, because you get so frustrated and flustered when you're not. You were so spicy and defiant throughout this whole escapade, while horny little Sara sextoy over there looked like she was just eager to get her next command."

"Well yeah, we do have very different personalities, I'll say that," said Rosie, glancing over her shoulder at her friend, who was still obediently prostrated on the bed.

"And very compatible ones. You know, you can really have some fun with that on this trip," said Anna with a suggestive smile, nodding toward the bedroom and the silently waiting Sara.

"Wait, no, I told you I'm straight—"

"Oh, pish posh," said Anna, rolling her eyes. "You don't have to sit on her face to enjoy being able to boss your friend around -- especially one who's caused you as much bother as she has."

Rosie opened her mouth to say something, but then stopped herself, glancing over at Sara with a stern look.

"You did enjoy spanking her," prodded Anna. "And you know damn well that she'd bend over if you ever told her she deserved another one -- like if she didn't do as she's told..."

"So... you mean, like, make her be my servant?"

"Well that goes without saying. But you can also have some fun making her do other things."

"Like what?" said Rosie, her skeptical tone returning.

"Like... say, how about making her streak through that big square all by herself while you sip wine at a café and watch? Seems like that's the least she deserves for getting you dragged through there naked in handcuffs."

"Damn, you really are mean," said Rosie, warming to the idea.

"Well, like I said, I think you'd both have fun with it -- even if Sara likes to whimper and protest and pretend that she's not totally getting off on it."

"Hmm," said Rosie, "I can certainly see the possibilities..."

"Oh, they're endless, sweetie! The Coral Cay has a dance party every night on the beach patio by the bar that's technically clothing optional, but everybody comes dressed because it can get chilly. So you can take Sara there naked and she'll be the only one nude -- and you can even make her act like she's drunk and dance on the tables. Wouldn't that be hilarious?"

"Okay, okay," laughed Rosie, "I'm sold."

"Great. Then let's set to tone before you go," said Anna, unlocking Rosie's cuff. "When she comes over, you tell her to get down on her knees."

Before Rosie could react, Anna snapped her fingers and called Sara from the bedroom like a dog. When the naked Irish girl scampered over and stood meekly in front of them, Anna gave her buxom friend a prodding look.

"Oh, um, Sara, get down on your knees," said Rosie, trying to sound as stern as possible.

Stunned by her friend's tone, Sara slowly melted to her knees, looking up at Rosie and feeling a strange new rush of humiliation -- and arousal -- at the reality of their changed relationship.

"Eyes down," snapped Rosie, growing into her role. She exchanged a wink with Anna as Sara's eyes immediately dropped to the floor.

"So, my naked little sextoy," said Anna, tapping her foot in Sara's humble field of view. "As we discussed earlier, you've caused your friend here considerable trouble since you two met up this morning. So, we've decided that you owe her a bit of atonement -- wouldn't you agree, sweetie?"

"Y-yes, ma'am..." said Sara in a quivering voice, her mind swimming with speculation as to what that "atonement" might entail.

"So from now on, when you're with her, you will do whatever Rosie tells you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And if you ever disobey her, disrespect her, or displease her in any way, she has the absolute right to punish you in any way she chooses -- including spanking -- anytime, anywhere she sees fit. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," said Sara, her new level of humiliation now mixing with fear -- and prompting even deeper arousal.

"And you agree that you deserve this -- for all the trouble you've caused her because of your own shameless, wanton, slutty desires?"

"Yes ma'am," said Sara, almost weeping. "I'm so sorry, Rosie."

"You'll call her 'Miss Rose' from now on, you little slut," snapped Anna. "And you should apologize to her face," she said, using the toe of her shoe to tip Sara's chin up to face her tall, athletic friend towering over her.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused you... M-Miss Rose," she said, her voice cracking.

Rosie wanted to say something comforting when she saw her friend looking up at her so humbly, offering such a groveling apology, but the words "Miss Rose" struck her mute, and filled her with a distracting thrill.

"Now tell Miss Rose that you want to atone," said Anna, "and promise to be a good girl for her and do everything you're told."

"I-I want to atone for all the trouble... Miss Rose," said Sara, hardly able to believe she was actually saying this to her college friend. "I promise... I promise I'll be a good girl for you... and do everything you tell me to."

The two girl's eyes were locked in a trance of mutual disbelief and fascination -- Rosie at Sara's total and abject submission, and Sara at the wicked, toothy smile that was unconsciously spreading across her friend's face.

"Now ask Miss Rose to help you learn to be a good girl by punishing you whenever you disrespect or displease her."

Sara nearly choked on the words, but Rosie's smugly expectant grin compelled her to say them. "Please help me learn to be a good girl, Miss Rose, and punish me if I ever disrespect or displease you," she said in a quivering voice, feeling like she was sinking into the floor at her friend's feet.

Suddenly, the beep of a car horn announced that Rosie's ride was there, and snapped the two girls out of their trance.

"Up!" commanded Anna, nudging Sara with her foot. "Let's see Miss Rose off so we can get on with our 'whatever.' And Rosie, before you go, there's something I should mention about Juan," Anna said as she walked them to the front room by the door.

"Oh Jeez, please don't tell me he's gay!"

"Not hardly! But I do hear that he is awfully shy -- and painfully Catholic -- so you're really going to have to take the lead with him. You know, tell him what you want him to do so that he doesn't feel the need to ask permission."

"I think I can handle that," said Rosie with a knowing confidence.

"You were born for it," said Anna. "I can tell these things. Well, sorry you won't stay, Rosie, but I'm happy for Juan -- and for Sara," she said as she threw open the door and stepped out onto the porch, pulling Sara along behind her by the cuffs.

"Wait. What, like this?" Rosie said, suddenly clasping on a hand-bra and crossing her legs. "You're not going to give me anything to wear home?"

"Oh, that was only the bargain if you weren't totally wet from being paraded around naked, remember? Besides, Frida knows me," Anna said. "And this definitely won't be the first time she's picked up a naked girl from my bungalow."

At Anna's coaxing, Rosie joined them on the porch, and Sara recognized the driver immediately as the one who picked her up at the airport.

"Aaah, it's Pinky!" the driver said with a big laugh. "I knew you were a puta! Ha!"

"No, Frida, these are both very nice girls," Anna said. "Tourists, just here for some sexy, naked fun, right sweetie?" she said, hooking Sara's cuffs with her finger and lifting up her hands to wave. "But this hot little chili pepper is all worn out and needs to get back to the Coral Cay," said Anna, patting Rosie of the ass and tossing Frida a fold of bills. "She's in a bungalow. Take her around to that side where she just run naked down the path from the road."

"You got it. Hop in little pepper," Frida said. "I'll get you home."

Once Rosie was gone, and Anna wordlessly led Sara back inside so they were alone in her bedroom, the intimacy and erotic tension skyrocketed for the naked, handcuffed girl. She suddenly felt transported back to those intense moments on the plane when she felt nothing else but how stripped bare and vulnerable she was for this dominating woman -- and how much it turned her on.

"So, my naked little sextoy..." said Anna, stepping back to admire her prize as Sara stood naked and helpless, almost quivering with anticipation. "Are you ready to learn what that word really means?"