Red for Mommy Pt. 01: Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And without waiting for an answer she gently pulled back the back the cover and exposed his boxers with the outline of his rock hard cock pressing into them.

"Mom" Fred tried to shout but it just came out as a whisper. "Mom what are you doing."

She was fixated on the outline of his hard dick. "Shh" she whispered back.

And they both watched as she pulled up his t-shirt and then slowly began to pull down her son's boxers. As she inched them down Fred lifted his butt up just enough that she was able to slide them past. And there it was, his 7 inch hard cock staring right back at them. And as this happened she looked back at him with doe eyes, biting her lip and smiling in a knowing way.

She didn't say anything, just looked at him as though he was supposed to say something next.

"Mom, are you sure..." Fred began not knowing what he was going to say. "Are you sure, you're not just stoned. And we're being stoned and stupid maybe?"

She just leaned all the way in so her lips were brushing up against his ear and gently whispered, "Fred sweetheart it's okay. Listen to my voice. You took my panties and that's okay. It's okay you like to touch yourself with my panties. It's okay that you like to put them on sometimes. And to prove it I'm going to tell you something secret about me. The truth is, knowing you do all of that with my panties... well that actually makes me feel something too. Something really good. I'm feeling that way right now sweetheart. Can you feel it too? That special feeling?"

"Yes," Fred said with a quiver in his voice. "I can't believe you're telling me it's okay. But i think i believe you. So yes, oh mom, yes I feel it."

"Then honey you need to finish what you started. Go on baby touch yourself. And let mom watch. We're going to get you unstuck okay? Go on sweetie, I can see you want to."

And as she said that she lifted her long t-shirt to reveal her red satin panties. "Do you have a some sort of feelings about my panties?"

Fred didn't say anything. He looked at his mothers panties. His hand started moving towards his cock. "It's okay honey, we've come this far. Don't hold back. Tell me what's going on in your heart."

Fred looked at her and then back to her panties and staring at them he said. "I don't know what to say. I just. Okay. I'll try."

She looked at him lovingly, patiently as he found his words.

"Mom, I think I'm... in love with you."

Her eyes widened as he said this. Her pulse quickened. A deep warm feeling started to spread within her body. But she said nothing. She just listened and squeezed her son's hand, encouraging him to continue.

Fred looked at her beautiful eyes before looking back to her panties. Deep breath he thought. This is crazy but you might as well get it all of your chest now. "I've been attracted to you for as long as I can remember, honestly. You really are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on."

"Oh sweetheart," she cooed unable to help herself.

"But I'm also obsessed with you. And how beautiful you are. And your clothes, and just how amazing you make yourself look. So soft, so - just perfect. Sometimes I want to kiss you. Sometimes I masturbate thinking about you."

And as Fred said this he saw his mothers hand move down to the panties he was staring at and she started to massage herself. Fred looked up at her. And it was clear she didn't know what to say either.

So he continued, "But mom, sometimes I want to be with you. Like right now. This is like a dream come true for me honestly just being this close to you." And as he said that she moaned just enough that he could hear.

"But then also mom, sometimes I want to know what it feels like... to be you. To be so beautiful."

And at that she her legs trembled and she moaned properly.

"Oh sweetheart," she said in wonder still cooing and moaning as she spoke. "Oh my baby how did you end up being so amazing. No one has ever said anything like this to me. You are in love with me? And you think I'm so beautiful it makes you want to be like me? And that makes you touch yourself?"

"Yes mom," Fred said staring at her hand as it started rubbing her mound with more pressure, pushing her panties into the folds."

"Can you touch yourself right now for me, just like I'm doing. Is that okay? Can we explore this feeling together, just you and me. We don't ever need to let anyone know okay, this is just for you and me to explore if we want. Can you do that sweetie?."

"Oh god," Fred said and he felt his mothers hand move from her own panties and grab his hand. And she guided his hand to his cock. And then looking to her for approval she nodded and he started stroking his cock for her.

"Mmm yes baby look at that. So hard, it's no problem at all now is it?"

"No it's.. no problem. mmm god it feels good mom."

"Good boy" she said and she leaned in and rubbed her nose against his.

"Mom," he said, his breathing getting heavier. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course baby, anything."

"Can I...." and now he was really getting going on his rod "Can I please call you... mommy?"

At this she gasped and he looked at her nervously. But she was looking at the ceiling, her body squirming no longer trying to be quiet the sweetest sounds of pleasure came from her. "Mmm you want to call me mommy sweetie. My baby wants to call me mommy while he touches himself?"

"Mmm yes please..." Fred panted. panted

"Yes call me mommy. You are mommy's good boy aren't you."

"Yes mommy I am."

True ecstacy was coursing through Fred's veins for the first time in his life. He looked away from his mother at just the right moment to see Kate Winslets perfect tits scrolling across the TV screen.

"Do you like her tits baby?" she asked. Her eyes were glued to her son touching himself just as she'd promised.

Fred nodded and then looked back at his mommy's incredible tits jiggling as she rubbed herself.

"Do you want to see mine?" she asked sounding genuinely unsure.

But she saw his expression, like he'd just gotten the best birthday present which made her moan and giggle.

Fred's hand was pumping and beads of sweat formed around his eyes, eyes begging to see what she was offering.

"Say it," she said.

Fred obeyed immediately, "I want to see your tits. Please and... and I want to taste them and suck on them too."

"Ahh yes that's it Freddie!" she said so pleased with him. "See sweetie see? look what can happen when you're honest and say what you need."

She sat up and pulled her t-shirt off. And underneath she was wearing a lacey white and pink bra. Fred recognized it, it was one of his favorites.

"I really didn't imagine things would go quite this far Freddie. But I did wear this bra with you in mind because I know you like lacey, girly underwear. Do you want touch it?"

And then she took his free left hand and placed his hand on her breast and squeezed his hand so he squeezed her.

"you're doing such a good job honey, keep stroking your cock and put your lips right here."

She let her bra straps fall and pressed he soft giant balloon of a tit into her sons face. His tongue and lips immediately found a perfect firm nipple and he latched on sucking, licking and moaning the sweetest moans.

His mommy immediately started trembling with pleasure. "Oh that's it." She hummed, "That's my good boy"

She was leaning up and forward towards her son giving him ample access. This allowed Fred's left hand to hold onto her other breast while he continued jerking himself with his right. His mouth was stuffed full of his mothers full soft flesh, his tongue swirling around the nipple. His left hand was massaging and then softly tweaking her teat.

"Oh god honey" she gasped. "You're making mommy wet honey."

Her fingers were pushed inside herself now, Fred could hear the quiet squishy sounds of her pussy was making. His mother pressed her lips against his sweaty forehead, kissing him and this somehow started that deep feeling of his orgasm rising within. His back started to arch.

"Oh sweetheart are you getting close?"

"Yes mommy, yes." he said voice muffled with her still in his mouth.

"Oh good okay I want to see. I want to see you come for me. Come for mommy okay sweety. You can come for mommy now okay?"

Fred looked up at his mommy, suckling her nipple, and saw her beautiful warm eyes encouraging him so lovingly. He was whole, he was safe. And he felt something deep let go and the orgasm surged forward taking control. His legs seized up and he shook.

"Oh mommy!" he moaned as spurts of cum rocketed onto his belly.

He felt his mothers bare hand reach out and her whole palm and fingers slid across his tummy even as more cum sprayed across the top of her hand. She was smoothing the cum out across his stomach, mixing her wet with his slippery mess. And as she did this she leaned in and kissed him full on the mouth.

Fred's body was still spasming as she pressed her warm lips against his. Her tongue pushed inside and found his. The moment their tongues connected it was like coming home. As though they had always been like this.

As Fred's orgasm quieted his mother looked at him for long love filled moment and she said "Shh, let's not talk. Here let me clean you up."

She slipped off her panties and Fred felt her use them to mop the cum off his belly.

"Go to sleep sweetheart. We can worry about tomorrow tomorrow. Tonight just know that your mommy is here with you. And she loves you."

And with that Fred passed out completely without another word into complete oblivion holding onto his mommy, his face buried in her chest, feeling the beating of her heart as he slept.