Red for Mommy Pt. 01: Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got back with her wine they both settled in underneath a big light summer blanket. She always had the best blankets and creature comforts just where you'd want to find them. Fred was uncomfortable in his jeans, just too warm, so he said, "sorry, hope you don't mind but it's too hot tonight I have to take these off."

.

"Of course," mom replied, "I was gonna say you look hot. Hey, why are you home so early though? Party was a dud?"

"Oh yeah it totally was," Fred replied, reclining back into the couch feeling much cooler with his jeans off. As he leaned back he noticed that the two of them had fallen into a very comfy position side by side. As he looked over she was looking back at him. She looked relaxed and genuinely curious to hear about his night.

"Well, yeah Jake got blotto so the party kind of died."

"Psshh Jake," she chuckled. "He is a wild one. He just got too drunk?"

"Well pretty much. But we all got... stoned." He looked to see if it was okay he admitted to smoking weed. She just nodded along like it was nothing.

"And then I guess he got the spins or something because he went to the bathroom and just puked forever."

"Gross!" She laughed. "Well that sucks but works out great for me. Got you all to myself."

Fred rolled his eyes but also had a stupid grin on his face, and his mother wiggled and snuggled back under the blanket as they both got drawn back to the movie. It was the scene where Jack was enjoying a fancy dinner with all the rich fucks after saving Rose's life. Fred had to admit to himself Leo looked hot as hell.

Then out of nowhere in a preposterous whisper his mother said, "hey."

Fred looked at her like she was being a weirdo, which she clearly was, but smiled and said, "Umm... yes?"

She looked almost anxious for a second before asking, "do you have any more? Of what you smoked with your friends?"

"What? Wait, do you mean weed?" Fred asked incredulously.

She just nodded back and shrugged her shoulders as if to say "what is that so bad?"

"Umm... well yeah I do..." Fred said after realizing she was serious. "Do... you want some?"

"Yes," she replied in a voice that was too normal. And then she added, "I mean if that's okay. I guess, would it be too weird if we smoked weed together?"

"Hah! are you kidding me! Of course we can," Fred was tickled. He couldn't believe he was about to smoke weed with his mom. But then he thought of something.

"Wait hold on hold on. Have you smoked weed recently? Because I'm not sure I want to be here for the first time you smoked in 20 years. I'll have to scrape you off the ceiling."

"Pshhh no no no, you don't know everything about your mother," she said back with a little aloof shake of her head and proud grin. "I used to party in college too you know. And after you went back to school I was home alone a lot and decided. Hey why not? But I don't have any left so..."

"Say no more," Fred said and went and got his weed vape from his room.

When he got back to the couch his mom wasn't there. Must have gone to the bathroom. He settled back in watching the movie and took a puff on his vape.

A minute later his mother was back and she had two fresh glasses of wine with her, one in each hand. She had to step onto the couch cushions because it was in that U shape, but she stumbled a bit and almost toppled over. Luckily Fred was right there and able to catch her by her waist.

"Sorry" she said sheepishly handing Fred his glass.

"It's fine mom, ya klutz. Here have you tried one of these?"

He handed her the vape and taught her how to use it. And as she did Fred noticed that the way they had settled back into the couch was closer than it was before.

He could feel parts of her leg against his. And their shoulders and were close enough that they would touch a hit now and then. And he knew she must feel it too but she didn't seem to notice. It reminded Fred of one of the first nights he'd hung out with Michelle. She was just so comfortable around him, she'd end up snuggled up against him like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"You probably don't want to hit this thing too hard at first," Fred said after his mother took another puff. "It's pretty potent."

"Ha. I feel so old smoking out of futuristic gadgets."

"Oh please, you're not old mom," Fred said. "You look younger than some of the grad students at my school."

"Oh please yourself, I do not. When I saw how beautiful Michelle looked when I picked you up. Ahh god, I'm not gonna lie I felt jealous for moment."

"Jealous?" Fred asked looking over at her, and in that moment he could feel how close they were on the couch. And the weed was hitting. What had she meant by jealous?

"Just to be so young and beautiful again," she said looking down into her glass.

"But mom you are so... gorgeous. I mean I know you know that."

And then Fred could see by the look in her eyes that somehow she didn't know that. Or maybe she was startled because her son was calling her gorgeous. But something about it caught her off guard completely.

"Oh come on," she said. "Look, I'm really enjoying how honest we are being with each other. I mean we're vaping pot together aren't we?"

"Vaping pot," Fred laughed. "Mom you are so corny."

"Yeah yeah but seriously," she continued undeterred, "remember how we were talking about your... your relationship stuff last week. That was so honest. So don't go telling me I'm as beautiful as a 20 year old. We can just be real with each other right?"

Fred's mind was starting to swirl. The reminder about his confession during the car ride home brought a pang of anxiety.

But the fact that his mother was denying how beautiful she was. Somehow Fred just couldn't stand that. The thought that kept bouncing around his baked brain was "you don't know how beautiful you are."

"What?"

Fred's eyes widened as he said, "did I just say that out loud?"

"Umm... yes!" mom laughed clearly delighted.

Fred went beet red.

"Oh man you were right," she continued "this weed is good. But don't you go getting embarrassed on me. That's the sweetest thing I think anyone has ever said to me in my entire life." Fred could tell she meant it. She was literally beaming.

Fred felt that amazing feeling again. She was looking right in his eyes, the same way she did in the car a week ago. And then she said in that perfectly calm totally alive voice, "you really mean it don't you?"

And Fred replied, "Yes mom, I do."

And a feeling of overwhelming affection was welling up in Fred. It was too strong. And just then his mother leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, and perhaps she lingered a bit longer than usual. A bit warmer. A bit softer. And suddenly Fred realized he was starting to feel turned on.

Fred tried to shake it off and focus on the movie. Get a grip buddy. It's just the weed. This is your mom. What the fuck, don't feel these feelings right now.

But mom didn't notice she just snuggled back under the covers again and said, "thank you for that sweetheart. You just made my night."

As she wiggled her butt and settled deeper into the couch Fred could feel so much more of her now. The whole side of her body was now against the full length of his.

Their arms were awkwardly pressed up against each others, so eventually Fred did what he'd done 100 times before with his girlfriend. He lifted his arm a bit and she naturally slid in, her head resting on the inside if his shoulder and chest. His left arm was now full around her and she snuggled in happily with a cozy sigh.

Fred's left hand was resting on her hip but his fingers were curled into a loose fist, not sure what to do with them. His other hand still gripped the wine glass and he took a big swig.

"Oh could I have some, my mouth is so dry."

Fred couldn't see where she'd put her wine glass down and offered her a sip of his own. And it was just then that he noticed her lipstick. She'd put on fresh lipstick at some point. It was smudging the glass.

And his eye was drawn down past the glass to her cleavage. Her large, perfect breasts were so exposed from this angle and one of them was even pressed up a bit against his rib cage. And suddenly that feeling that was only a tingle before came back with force. Fred was starting to get fully turned on and he felt his cock start to stiffen

After taking another sip she said "thanks sweetie."

They both tuned into the movie. But now with every passing second Fred felt more blood rush to his penis. It was getting harder, and he was only wearing boxers. And he was too stoned to know what to do about it.

The scene wasn't helping things at all.

Rose was just getting ready to lie down and be painted by Jack.

Then suddenly Fred remembered.

It was the memory of his first time watching this movie. It had been on this same couch with his mother.

He had been at that age when boners popped up constantly. And on that day when Kate Winslet sprawled out naked on the TV, Fred, without even realizing what he was doing, had started touching himself. And his mother, seeing what he was doing had said "Alfred Valentine what on earth are you doing?!"

Fred of course had panicked and not knowing what to do he had ran back to his room and cried. He remembered like it was yesterday how his mother had followed him. Realizing that she'd done some damage and wanting to make things better she had knocked on his door and said "Freddie I'm sorry! You shouldn't feel bad-"

"GO AWAY!!" Fred had screamed back. And Fred had NEVER screamed like that before. Ever. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

And that's what she did. She just didn't bring it up ever again. And never talked to him about masturbation or sex at all. She was so scared by the anger in his voice, she just never wanted to hear scream again.

That memory washed over Fred and a panic was rising in his body.

His mom called him back to the present saying, "Sweetheart, hey hey look at me."

Fred felt a cold sweat threatening to breakout on his forehead but at the same time still feeling fully erect. It was a crazy feeling. He looked at her feeling like he was dangling over the edge of cliff.

"Listen honey, I need to talk to you about something but before I begin I need you to know something. And I need you to really believe me when I say this okay. Calm down, I know you are feeling uncomfortable. I know, and it's my fault. So just listen to me and promise me that you are going to try your best to trust me, okay?"

Still feeling like he was losing his mind Fred found her gentle eyes, looking back at him so calm and assured.

"Okay," was all he could manage to whisper.

"So you promise to trust me? Say you promise me Freddie."

"Okay, I promise" he said still in a quiet voice, "but I have to tell you I'm starting to feel really nervous."

"Oh my gosh I know I know but listen to me and we'll get through this okay?"

Fred nodded, struggling to make eye contact.

"Okay so the other day you told me about that problem you were having. And remember I said I would research it? Well I did. And I think I have some ideas about... you know what you might be getting hung up on. Alright so just listen. Because this next part is tricky."

Fred was freaking out. Was she about to talk about what happened the last time they watched this movie, this exact scene? The thing they were never so supposed to talk about again!

He knew that's what this was about and that made him want to disappear into a black hole. But he was also still insanely horny. And for some reason the horny part of him was desperate to hear what she had to say.

They were still so close. His mother was looking up at him and his arm was cradling her. Fred's fingers were still clenched into a fist. But then his mothers hand found his fist and rested gently on top. She worked her fingers into his fist until it opened. With her hand resting reassuringly on top of his, he found himself holding his mothers thigh.

He was looking into her eyes into her eyes as she began.

"Remember when we watched this scene? I know you remember how I got upset because I saw you..." she swallowed hard and persevered, "when I saw you touching yourself. You know, down there?"

Fred look terrified but she didn't pause. "Listen I've never regretted anything more in my life than how ashamed I made you feel that day. What you were experiencing was so normal, so natural. And I made you feel bad about something you should never feel bad about. It's a beautiful thing, that you were discovering that part of yourself, and I made a big mess of it. And I am SO sorry sweetheart."

Fred said, "Oh Jesus-"

"Wait! shh don't say anything yet." And she actually put her fingers up to his lips for a moment. "I have to say all of this."

"I should have fixed this when it happened. But I didn't. And I think... I think that experience started something for you. And now I think it's deeper than just having a conversation. Somehow baby I think I gave you some sort of kink that day and now I just want to be here to show you that it's okay. It's okay that you are a little different."

"Okay mom hold on-"

"Wait," she cut Fred off, "Just let me finish for god's sake. I need to explain."

Fred looked at her cautiously. She smiled gratefully and carried on.

"Look I wanted to help you know back then that it was fine. It was fine that you were getting turned on. She's hot as hell and she's naked. But I didn't. And then your senior year.. well I noticed that you were spending a lot more time alone in your room. And I was worried about you I needed to know what you were getting up to so I poked around on your computer and I saw you were starting to look at porn. Which is fine! That's totally fine!"

Feelings of shame were coursing through Fred's body. He was looking away from her now.

"And Fred sweetheart. Whatever kind of.. ya know that stuff you like to watch. That's fine too. Honestly. I was a little.. surprised to see some.. of the categories you had been looking at, but that's your private life and I'm not judging you okay? Look at me Fred. I need you to see that it's okay."

And Fred did look back at her. And somehow, he did believe her. And just a little bit of the weight seemed to come off of him. A small part of him wondered, wait was it really okay?

And despite all of the feelings he was having, one of them was still how horny he was. Not knowing what to think he nodded to his mother, signaling that yes, he believed her.

"Oh good," she let out a true sigh of relief. "Okay so just stay with me alright?"

And she paused and looked into her son's eyes then and he could feel her weight shift ever so slightly closer, her chest pressed closer, her fingers gently squeezing his.

"Can I tell you what I found out when I did my research on the problem you said you were having."

Her reassuring dark hazel eyes. So beautiful and calm and full of love. And she was taking such a big risk right now, reaching out to him. Trying to talk to him about his intimate problem. He just couldn't say no to her.

"What did you find out?" he managed.

"Well, it turns out that the cause of erectile dysfunction -"

Fred rolled his eyes when she said those words.

"Well hey, I mean," she continued with a bit of a cute smile, "That's what we're talking about right? Anyhow they say it can either be physical, and then you probably need some sort of meds. Or it's psychological. Which means you have a hang up."

"A hang up?" Fred asked. Despite being horny as fuck and stoned and a little drunk he actually was curious about this. Was this what was causing his problem with Michelle?

"Yes, see I thought that was probably it!" mom said clearly pleased that she was getting somewhere. "A sexual hang up is just something that happens when you have repressed some sort of sexual urge. It means you aren't quite being honest with yourself about what you really want and this ends up causing issues like that. Sudden loss of arousal, is what they called it in the article."

"Huh," said Fred actually taking a moment to think about what his mother was saying. "Maybe... mom maybe you're actually onto something there."

"Hah see!" she said and lightly slapped her hand down victoriously on his belly. But she didn't remove it, just let it rest there.

That slap got a small giggle out of Fred. He was feeling a little more comfortable and starting to get curious with where she was going with this. But he might not have felt that way if he knew what was coming.

"So Fred, look I wasn't sure what to make of some of the stuff you were watching on your computer. A lot of it looked pretty normal but then you know... the family stuff."

Fred was speechless. She looked at him with the same reassuring look, "it's okay sweetheart, just like I said already. Whatever you enjoy in your fantasy life, in your sex life. As long as you're not hurting anyone it's fine honey. I mean that. So... seems you kinda have a mommy thing? Is... is that right sweetie?"

Fred was looking at her from a state of shock. But she was being so gentle, so disarming. It would be ridiculous for him to try to deny it, she clearly knew. It was barely audible but he squeaked out a "yes."

"Hmmm, you know there is something kind of sweet about that fantasy if you think about it," she said in a matter-of-fact way. "Oh and I also saw something about.. sissy stuff? Am I saying that right?"

.

"That's - oh god mom," Fred's voice cracked on the verge of tears.

"No! Sweetie no," she said and held his head with both of her hands and kissed him on his forehead. And then she rested her head on top of his and stroked his hair for a bit. And this pushed her bosom right into Fred's face. His lips and nose were resting on her cleavage, against her warm skin. She was so full and round and soft. He could hear her beating heart. In that moment he felt completely safe.

And so hot. Fred had never felt so turned on before in his life. He let out a slight whimper from that tight horny feeling taking over his body. This was crazy. What was happening?

"Listen," she said pulling back and looking at him directly. "Freddie, this year while you were away, because I already knew you might have some of these... interests. Well I wasn't surprised when I found my panties in your shoebox."

Fred was so overwhelmed with the things she was saying he didn't even try to lie. He just looked at her and said, "Wait, you weren't surprised? you know about my shoebox? And you're... okay with me having your... your..."

"Go on," she said reassuring him and her fingers on his flat smooth belly started so slowly tracing circles against his skin through his t-shirt. "You can say it sweetie."

"Your panties," Fred stammered out, and then looked at her. She looked back and she was nodding yes, her breathing was getting quicker, her eyes full of care.

"Yes, it's fine. I wasn't sure how I felt about it to be honest. But then when you told me about your problem with staying hard sometimes. Well I realized this week that the hang-up you have has to do with me. With me and my clothes. And I think it has something to do with this movie. And that time I saw you.. touching yourself."

And when she said this, her hand stopped making little circles on his belly and started moving ever so slowly down just an inch. Her fingertips now resting on the band of his boxers.

Oh god, thought Fred, she doesn't know how close her hand is getting to my dick.

"You got stuck there honey. And I think I know what we have to do to get you unstuck, okay?"

Fred looked at her with a pained look, "what? what is it?"

"You have to finish," she said in the most matter of fact tone.

And then she said nothing. Just looked at him and waited.

"Finish? Finish what?"

"You know... you have to finish what you started that day. The last time we were watching Titanic. Before I interrupted. You have to finish, so you're not stuck there anymore."