Red Heels

Story Info
Cum slut.
3k words
4.07
12.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had arrived at the hotel first, checked in at the front desk and told them his partner would be joining him in thirty minutes and to please have a second card key ready for her. He took the lift to the tenth floor and when he stepped out he looked towards the river side and saw the door. The room was on the corner, windows on two sides looking out over the river with the city behind, the sun already low and shining between gaps in the high rise buildings.

He checked his watch and prepared the room. The hotel had given him a bottle of champagne in a silver bucket on ice, as ordered. He popped the cork and poured himself a glass and took a sip and let it work on him. There was a large King bed on the back wall facing the window, but he would have no use for that until afterwards. He pushed the armchair to the centre of the room and angled it towards the windows, then moved the coffee table into the corner between the windows, touching the glass on both sides.

He had told her he liked red and she'd said she had nothing, so he had travelled into the city and shopped on his own, buying red heels in her size and a red corset with black stockings. Then he had sent it all to her with a note about how she was to wear it all, with just her long black coat over it, and to meet him at the hotel at six that evening, when the sun would be setting. The gift box had a lipstick and nail varnish the same shade of red as the shoes. He did not need to tell her what to do with those. She was to text him when she was in the lift.

He had told her that she was not allowed to speak that evening, except for one question she was could ask him.

He caught his reflection in the glass: black suit, white shirt, black tie. He took a long breath and took another sip from his glass, and then his phone vibrated in his pocket and chimed with the sound he had chosen just for her. She was in the lift and on her way to him.

He sat down in the chair and leaned back, crossing his legs, and looked out at the city as the sun disappeared below the horizon and the sky turned gold, then he heard the click and buzz of her key card in the door, then the thump as the door closed behind her. He did not turn to look.

She walked into the room and past the chair, the collar on her long black coat turned up and an overnight bag over her shoulder.

'Put your bag on the bed and then stand on the coffee table,' he said, motioning towards the window with his champagne glass. While she did that he stood and filled a second glass, and when she stepped up onto the table and turned to face him he handed her the glass and returned to his chair.

He sat down and raised his glass. 'Cheers' he said and drank, and she drank with him. They kept eye contact as they sipped. She looked magnificent, her jet black hair combed straight and just touching the collar of her coat. Her fringe dead straight just below her eyebrows, her eyes staring at him from a ring of heavy eyeliner. They watched each other until their glasses were empty and then he put down his glass. She bent down and put her glass on the table and he liked the curve of her calves as they went into the sharp red heels he had bought her. She stood up straight and waited.

'Open your coat,' he said.

She untied the belt and undid the buttons and help the coat open for him. She threw out a hip and struck a pose and smiled at him but he wasn't looking at her face. The red corset fit her perfectly, pushing up her breasts towards her slender neck. The black stockings were stay-ups, no need for suspenders on the corset, and he liked the way the skin of her thigh above the top of the stockings shone pale in the last of the sunset coming through the windows.

She wore no panties, and she saw him looking, so she leaned back against the glass and rocked forward on her heels, pushing her hips out, her legs planted wide. There is just enough light for him to see between her legs, the sunset behind her, making her a silhouette outlined in red, the light almost the same colour as the fabric of her corset.

'Take off the coat,' he said, and she did, tossing it across onto the couch and staring at him, leaning back again against the glass, her legs wider now and her hips tilted far enough that he could see her bare pussy shining wet.

He pushed himself out of the chair and walked towards her. He held out his hand and she took it and stepped down from the table.

'Inspection,' he said. She adopted the pose as instructed, standing with her feet shoulder width apart and her hands on top of her head. 'Turn around,' he said. 'Don't look at me. Look at the city.'

She turned and faced the window and picked a building to look at, the lights in it visible now as darkness crept across the city. He was standing behind her now.

'Lift your hair,' he said, and she did, exposing the nape of her neck to him. He admired her neck, and his eyes ran down her spine to look at the lacing down the back of the corset. A few of the laces were hanging slack, and the line of brass eyelets wasn't straight. His fingers went to each lace in turn and cinched it tighter.

'I really shouldn't have let you get dressed alone,' he said. 'Breath in.'

He went back up the line of her spine and cinched each lace a little tighter, and when he had finished he reached around her and ran his hands up and down the front of the corset to check it that it fitted better now. When his hands reached her breasts she let out her breath and sighed. He pulled her to him and flipped the underwire of the corset so her breasts spilled free. He cupped them in his hands and stroked her nipples with his thumbs and when she sighed again he leaned in and kissed the nape of her neck behind her ear and plucked her nipples under they came up hard.

'Are you wet for me?' he asked and when she nodded he lowered one hand and ran a finger down the wet fold of her pussy. 'Yes you are,' he said, and stroked her clit lightly with the tip of his finger.

She leaned over a little, pushing her ass back into him until she could feel his hard cock against her cheek and they stood like that, his arms locked around her, caressing her and kissing her neck.

He dropped his hands and took a step back, and then reached into the pocket of his jacket. He brought out a red leather collar, with black stitching, and a silver hard embroidered into the throat. It had a small silver buckle on one side which he undid and looped the collar around her neck. He fastened the buckle loose and brought a slender silver chain from his other pocket and fastened it to a loop in the buckle. He held on to the loop of red leather on the end of the chain and pulled it lightly so that she tilted her head to the left and he put his nose into the hollow between her neck and shoulder and inhaled the scent of her skin.

He put his mouth close to her ear and whispered: 'Do you submit to me?'

She tried to nod but he snapped the chain tight. 'You can answer me this one time,' he said. 'Do you submit to me?'

'Yes, Sir,' she replied, a small croak in her voice.

'Very good,' he said. He moved his hand in front of her and pulled her neck forward by the collar.

'Bend over,' he said. 'Put your hands flat on the table. She did so, her back flat. He dropped the chain and put his left hand on the back of her neck and caressed the skin of her ass with his right hand, running down her thighs, tracing around the soft skin above her stocking tops and then resting on her pussy. He slipped two fingers inside her and she gasped. He pulled them out and stroked her buttocks again and when she moaned he slapped her hard. She jerked forward but he had hold off her neck and he held her firm. He slapped her again, the sound bouncing back to them off the glass.

The third stroke he hit her a little lower, and this time she moaned out load, feeling the shock of the slap surging through her pussy, and by the time she had recovered he'd hit her with the fourth slap and then the fifth and then she had lost count. The last five slaps were across the tops of her thighs, and he leaned into them, and she cried out. He stopped and leaned over to put his mouth close to her ear and said 'Shush, baby' as he caressed her ass where it was turning red.

'Stand up' he said and he led her to the couch by the window and tugged the collar down for her to sit, then pushed her backwards onto the cushions and said: 'Spread your legs.'

She lifted each leg in turn up onto the couch, her red heel digging into the fabric, her legs wide apart, her pussy open to him. He knelt in front of her and put his face to her cunt and inhaled her scent. He kissed the skin inside her thighs and then placed his mouth over her whole pussy and sucked gently. He moved his tongue up and down her slit until it opened for him, then found her clit and circled around it. She arched her back so he put his left hand on her chest and pushed her back down onto the couch, then his fingers found her nipple and he toyed and teased is as his tongue explored her pussy.

She was wetter now than ever before, so he pushed two fingers of his right hand inside her and curled them, searching for her G-spot. He was still running his tongue up and down the length of her, flicking her clit on each pass, applying soft pressure with his lips. She was starting to buck her hips and trying to close her thighs on his head, so he leaned onto her to keep her still and used his elbows to keep her legs apart. Now he was using the flat of his tongue, pressing down on her clit and moving his fingers faster.

'Please Sir, may I come?' she said, through short breaths. This was the one question he had given her permission to ask.

'No,' he said, and removed his mouth from her and pulled himself upright. He left his hand on her chest, feeling it rise and fall, and her breathing get slower as she edged away from her orgasm. When he thought she had calmed he put his fingers back inside her and started banging her hard, rubbing her clit with his thumb. He moved his left hand across her chest and up her neck and pinned her to the couch by her throat. She let out a strangled cry and he finger fucked her harder. Spreading his fingers inside her, finding the ridged flesh of her G-spot. She came hard, trying to yell out but he squeezed her throat harder and pushed her hips down with the heel of his hand as she tried to squirm away from his fingers.

He could feel her cunt crushing his fingers as she came, and when the contractions fell away she opened her eyes and smiled at him. He moved himself next to her on the couch and put his arms around her and held her until he felt her body stop twitching and her breathing relax. Then he released her and stood up.

He looks down at her lying on the couch, her legs still wide. 'Stay like that,' he says and begins to loosen his tie. She is watching him, her eyes dark below her fringe, now wet with sweat. He lays the tie on the couch beside her and returns to the armchair, sits and takes off his shoes and socks. He takes them to the cupboard beside the bed and finds a hanger. He puts his trousers over a hanger then arranges his jacket over it, then unbuttons his shirt and puts it on a second hanger. He drops his boxer shorts and lays them on a shelf. He now turns to her naked and sees her still in position, her legs wide, the heels pushing into the fabric of the couch.

He walks over to her and kneels between her knees and holds his hard cock, ready for her.

'Spread yourself for me,' he tells her. She reaches her hands under her thighs and her fingers find the lips of her pussy, her nails red and elegant. She parts her lips for him and he guides the head of his cock between them and rocks his hips and watches as it slides into her. He leaves just the tip inside her, and they stay like that. She knows not to move but he can see she is impatient and he likes that. When he feels her pussy start to clench around his cock he leans forward and thrusts hard and fast until his whole shaft slides into her and he bangs against her clit.

She lifts her legs and wraps them around him, and he feels the coolness of her heels against his ass and the angle allows him to go deeper inside her. He puts his hands on the couch either side of her chest and plants his feet and lifts his knees and fucks her hard and fast and deep like that, enjoying the smooth movement of his hips and his cock gliding into her and slamming against her clit each thrust. She has her hands on his back now, the nails dug lightly into his skin, and is pulling him into her with her legs.

He looks past her at the traffic moving along the freeway, over the bridge and into the city. He can see the cars but not hear them, but he can hear her breathing hard below him. He puts his mouth to her nipple and she takes a sharp breath and then holds it as he takes it between his lips. He sucks hard on it and she gasps.

He leans forward and bites her neck and feels her cunt start to clench around his cock and he whispers in her ear: 'Cum for me, baby' and he feels her start to buck and thrash and she throws her arms wide across the couch. He grabs her wrists and leans hard down on her and fuck her like that on her back until he feels her cum and clench at his cock and a warm stream of her cum gushes over his cock and balls.

He drops his knees to the floor and pulls out from her, then grabs the leash, stands and pulls her upright to sit at the edge of the couch

He pulls her towards his cock, grabs a fistful of her hair and holds her head still. 'Open your mouth'

He moves slightly so the city lights through the window fall on her face and he can still make out the deep red of her lipstick as he slides his cock into her mouth. He hears her moan as the head hits the top of her throat, and he waits for her to relax before he pushes his full length inside her and feels his balls swing against her chin.

'Do you want my cum?' he says. She looks up at him, her eyes wide, the whites shining through the darkness, and she nods, her hair falling across his face. He puts his cock back in her mouth and gives her four sharp strokes until he feels his balls tighten and his cock begin to jerk and as he pulls out of her mouth the first jet of cum hits her lips. She opens her mouth wide for him and catches the second pulse on her tongue. The third hits her in the throat and splashes down over her tits. He jerks his cock for the last short spurts which hit her cheek and when he is spent he puts his cock in her mouth.

'Lick me clean,' he says. She moans and bobs her head, running her lips and tongue around his head and shaft.

'Show me' he says and she opens her mouth and pushes out her tongue to show him his cum in her mouth.

'Spit it,' he says and she bows her head and dribbles his cum in a long stream over her chest, moving her head sideways to make sure it lands on both breasts. He leans over and smears it around her nipples, pinching each one in turn, hard enough to make her flinch. His head is near hers now, and he puts his nose behind her ear, breathing in her perfume and the smell of his cum.

'Are you my cum slut?' he whispers in her ear.

She nods and her hair brushed against his face.

'Good girl,' he says.

END