All Comments on 'Red Hot Cindy'

by Lulubelle2006

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ummm...

Not very good. I noticed that this was only your second story, that is why I gave you a 50. The concept is on the porn side. If that is what you were going for it should not be in the Romance catogory. OK now that I have torn it up I would like to say you could write a good story with a little more practice, keep it up. Just make sure you are putting your stories in the catogory that best fits.

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
A Little Different!

Lulubelle,

I did enjoy reading your story. I know from experience, every story takes time from the Writer's daily routines. Dear girl, you might want to think of making your paragraphs smaller. It makes a story ever so much easier to read. You're getting there. I'll look forward to reading your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A bit more..

Paragraph length is fine. Descriptons were good. It did seem a bit rushed and more fit for the erotic coupling category. If you added a bit more dialog so the characters could actually find more in common then sex, that would lead to a romance more so than the short, easy ending saying they would be together. I see you going places as an author with a bit more effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lllllllllooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it

my pussy is soaking from this story :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous