Red Hot Moon

Story Info
A girl gets lost on her way to Grandmother's house.
2.3k words
3.83
6.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep in the woods, further off the path than any sane person would go, Rosu hurried as fast as her legs would carry her. She hurried home to the old witch who had raised her, to Grandmother. Grandmother was Rosu's parent, her lover, her pimp, and ultimately her mistress and owner. And if she arrived late to the hut they shared, Rosu knew Grandmother would fulfill another role: torementer and torturer. Rosu took off her high heels and ran with nothing but stockings on her feet through the slimy dead leaves.

Rosu had just spent the day in Vasaria, doing business for Gradmother. Today that was leaving notes with curses and hexes buried under specific houses. It also involved a day of selling her love to raise money and barter for goods Grandmother needed. Rosu had been trained in the art of seduction, and assisted by potions and perfumes created by Grandmother, had no trouble finding men and women that desired her body. Grandmother and Rosu now had enough food for another month, and Rosu had again "been useful" as Grandmother liked phrasing it.

Sometimes being useful meant Rosu received slightly better treatment. Rosu had spent the day before strapped to a table while Grandmother whipped her or used whatever she could find to penetrate her orifices. This, combined with a full day of prostitution, left Rosu sore and tired. She hoped for an easy night, though she also knew that if Grandmother sensed such thoughts she would push Rosu even further.

As Rosu shivered beneath her red traveling cloak and hurried to Grandmother's house, she was shocked to find an absolutely stunning sight: a beautiful young woman, running around on her hands and knees, wearing only a closely fitting iron collar. Her blonde hair was pulled back in pigtails and, impossibly, a wagging tail emerged from the base of her spine. The girl yipped and panted as she ran through between the trees and rolled on the ground.

The girl noticed Rosu as well and trotted up towards her. The dog girl began to nuzzle Rosu's leg and then fell at Rosu's feet. Rosu bent to lift the small silver pentagram attached to the girl's collar and read the name "Gwen". Rosu pet her and then tried to keep hurrying to Grandmother, but Gwen ran ahead of her again and lay down on the path. Rosu used her stockinged left foot to try to nudge Gwen away, instead prompting Gwen to hump Rosu's leg and nuzzle at her crotch.

Rosu should have been scared. Barring that, she should have been confused. But as the strange dog girl pawed at Rosu's thigh and tried to get past the cloak and under Rosu's dress, Rosu felt arousal more than any other sensation. As Gwen whimpered and did her best to move Rosu's clothing with her nose, Rosu removed her cloak and hiked her dress up to give Gwen better access to her legs and the delicate place between them.

Rosu's fishnets had long ago been ripped at the crotch so her clients, and Grandmother, had better access to her. This was the first time in her life Rosu was grateful for this fact. She pulled Gwen's face close and felt the puppy girl's tongue pleasure her. Rosu cried out at the attention. She spent so much of her life bringing pleasure to others, someone else bringing it to her was exceedingly rare. Gwen seemed to know the exact speed, the exact pressure Rosu craved and gave an enthusiastic and perfect performance. When Rosu felt Gwen raise her arms to push the two of them on to the discarded cloak, Rosu gave in with no effort.

Magdalena hung upside down outside of Old Nica's cabin. The old witch was smoking a cigar that released a cornucopia of tobacco mixed with various forest herbs into the air, causing Magdalena to crinkle her nose. "Dumb bitch." Nica muttered. "Should have been here 2 hours ago." The witch finished her cigar and walked back inside. Magdalena transformed into her human form and walked in shortly after.

"Hello slut" Nica said to the vampire countess as she walked in. "Come in, you've earned a beating." Magdalena tried to hold in her laughter as she realized the charm really made her look like Nica's slave, Rosu.

Magdalena walked with little, fearful steps through the small house. She had learned how much lust the right swaying of her hips could cause centuries ago, and she put this to use now, moving towards the witch with seduction masked by meekness. Nica looked her up and down, taking in Magdalena's tight red dress, red high heels, red traveling cloak, and fishnet stockings. Magdalena then felt a hard slap against her right cheek which caused her cunt to immediately dampen.

Magdalena did her best to play the scared, tortured witch's slave. "I, I'm sorry Grandmother I must have lost my way." Another smack.

"Bullshit you dumb slut! You've lived with me your whiole miserable life! You stayed late with some silly boy. Was he a handsome knight, slut? Is he going to rescue you?"

It is very hard for a vampire to cry. From both a biological and emotional standpoint, there is very little to cause tears to flow from the undead. Luckily, Magdalena was an expert actress. She threw herself on the ground in front of the witch, sobbing. "I'm sorry Grandmother! I really did lose my way! I know I deserve to be punished, I know I'm a bad girl." Magdalena began kissing at Nica's old and cracked boots.

"And you will be punished, girl." Nica said as she hit Magdalena's back with a heavy wooden stick. "To the chair, now." Magdalena was unaware of where the chair was, and feared Nica would realize what was happening, but instead the witch pulled her harshly by the hair towards another room. The pain was exquisite, and reinforced to Magdalena the rewards of getting into trouble, even if it was trouble meant for someone else. "You've earned two nights of cunt licking. No food, no water, just cunt. After that, don't expect anything other than stale bread and piss water anytime soon."

"It's better than I deserve Grandmother." Magdalena said a little too enthusiastically. Nica's toilet water actually sounded delicious. Her dreamy smile earned a hard slap to her bottom.

"What's so funny, slut?" Nica yelled.

"Nothing Grandmother, I'm sorry, Grandmother." Magdalena replied, doing her best to make herself seem scared of the witch.

"You don't even know what sorry is yet, slut. " Nica grabbed a switch as she pulled.

Magdalena by her hair to a wooden rocking chair. Nica sat in it, and tied a blindfold around Magdalena's face, before tying her hands behind her back and creating a rope harness that squeezed Magdalena's tender breasts tightly. Magdalena's head was brought in to embrace the crone's wrinkled sex. Magdalena imagined the eternally youthfull vaginas of her Sisters and began to pleasure Old Nica.

As she got more involved orally pleasuring Old Nica, Magdalena enjoyed it more and more. Nica's juices began flowing into her mouth, tasting like sweet wine. Magdalena began to suck on Nica's netherlips which caused the witch to hug Magdalena's head with her thighs and draw her in closer. Magdalena knelt before Old Nica and worshipped at her pubis for hours and hours, as Nica cried out in climax again and again. The sweet wine flowed into Magdalena's mouth, and Magdalena continued her work.

Rosu and Gwen lay together, the thick scarlet fabric of Rosu's cloak creating a natural blanket on the forest bed. Both girls had manipulated themselves so their heads were level with the pubis of her lover.. Gwen continued to lick at Rosu's slit through the torn stockings, and Rosu realized this was the first time in her life her love was not bought, or taken by force, but freely and enthusiastically given.

Her face covered with Gwen's scent and juices, Rosu cried out as the first orgasm of her life shook her body. Her hands gripped the cloak beneath her as she rocked back and forth over Gwen's lips. Soon, Gwen came as well, and the two girls lay together for what seemed like forever, gazing up at the stars. Rosu pet Gwen, stroking her hair as the girl hugged Rosu between her legs and made little barks in her sleep.

This was perfect, and Rosu wished she could stay here forever with Gwen. But Grandmother would find them. Visions of spiny dildos, ointments that caused intense burning, and being chained outside flooded Rosu's mind. Rosu had to get home, the more time that passed the more trouble she would be in. She glanced down at the dog girl, her lover. Maybe Gwen could come too. Rosu could keep her hidden in the nearby woods. She would definitely make Rosu's life more bearable. Yes, she would bring Gwen home. Rosu took the rope meant to keep her cloak closed and used it as a makeshift leash. She woke up Gwen and, soon, the two girls were racing to Grandmother's house.

Rosu and Gwen ran through the woods, fallen leaves pricking at Rosu's feet. Watching the puppy girl run, watching her ass and tail sway, filled Rosu with intense desire. Maybe after Grandmother punished her, she would be able to sneak out and see her new dog.

When Rosu and Gwen finally arrived at Granmother's house, Rosu found a shed to hide Gwen in. She left Gwen there with water, some food, and a loving kiss, and then walked to the cabin to face Grandmother.

When Rosu entered the house, Grandmother was sitting up in her bed and smoking one of her cigars. Something about her, however, did not seem right. As Rosu moved closer to her, Rosu saw more and more exactly what was wrong: the pale skin, the athletic body, the heavy makeup.

"Grandmother, are you alright?" Rosu asked, knowing already this woman was not her Grandmother.

"I feel wonderful, my dear, especially now that you're here." Rosu was near enough now that she could see this strange woman wearing Grandmother's clothes. She was unnaturally pale, with bright red lips, delicate features and long, untamed, blonde hair. "Did you like playing with my doggy? I needed you distracted." The woman took a long inhale on her cigar. "Countess Magdalena Morevna Dracula, a pleasure."

"Rosulisa" Rosu approached Magdalena. "Gwen is.... Your dog?"

"Yes, a gift from my Master. Did you like her?" A flash of teeth in a smile.

"Oh, very much miss." Rosu replied.

"Not miss, little one, Countess." the Countess seemed so refined, so beautiful. "Kiss me, Rosu, complete the spell."

"Spell, Countess?" She asked.

"I killed your Grandmother. Don't worry, she was literally fucked to death, it is really one of the best ways to go. I am a succubus, a sexual vampire, and in killing Old Nica I have drawn her power into me. Come here, fuck me, receive her power, and become the new witch of these woods." The Countess put her cigar out and beckoned Rosu to her

Rosu wanted to stop in her tracks, wanted to ask why, but was drawn to the woman in Grandmother's bed. Her lips connected with the Countesses' and Rosu felt herself melt into the kiss. Soft, cold hands caressed her face and Rosu's eyes rolled back in ecstasy. The Countess pushed on her shoulders, and Rosu knelt before her. Rosu's mouth naturally went to the Countess' sex and begin to use her mouth to pleasure it. She felt movement behind her and crouched to all fours while still licking at the Countess. It was Gwen. Gwen began to lick and kiss at Rosu's cunt again while Rosu was doing the same for Rosu.

Rosu could think of nothing, could focus on nothing. The room began to swirl, and Rosu could no longer feel her own body. She fell to the floor, shaking and babbling.

Gwen followed and began to bite and pull at Rosu's nipples with her sharp teeth. The Countess followed to the floor and began to fuck Rosu, not with a spiked or burning phallus like Grandmother, but with a fleshy and warm one. Along with the penetration, The Countess began to whip Rosu across her body. Her blows were more erotic than Grandmother's, and Rosu grunted and moaned every time the whip bit into her skin. Rosu could not stop thrashing around, and cried out the names of forgotten pagan gods and goddesses. It was her now, she was Grandmother, this was her forest. The Countess pulled out and began directly flogging Rosu's vagina. Rosu screamed as she came from the impact, yelling in a language she had never heard.

She woke up hearing the Countess whisper "You are ours, darling, we shall come again to play " but no one was there when she opened her eyes. Her body ached, but she felt strong, powerful.

Rosu got up and immediately threw out all the hated cigars. She poured a glass of slivovitz and sat in the rocking chair, a queen on her throne.

Jovan knocked on the cottage door. He had tried every other way to achieve his goal and now, desperate, he had come to the witch rumored to live in the forest. He was surprised by who opened the door: a beautiful girl in a finely tailored floor length red dress with ornate dancer's slippers that looked like they were originally made for a queen.

"Hello young man." she said, taking a swig of her drink "What brings you to see the Red Witch?"

Jovan tried to ignore his throbbing erection. "B-bullets madam. I'm a huntsman, I'm good but I want to be better. I want magic bullets that will always hit their target. If I can prove I'm a good man, my beloved father will let me marry her. Please, help, I've heard you make them."

"Not madam, young man, Auntie Red." The Red Witch took a long look at Jovan's crotch and smiled. With one finger, she beckoned him inside her home, the door closing unaided as he entered.