Zoe Enchanted

Story Info
Zoe gets enchanted by a pit made out of pleasure.
1.7k words
3.95
7.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep in the woods, among the moss covered rocks, there is a pit.

You can not see inside of it. It is dark because the entrance is narrow, as wide as a person's width. But it doesn't seem to be very deep.

Zoe lives next to the jungle. One morning she ventures with her friends further that she had explored before.

Getting close to the mossy rocks she suddenly feels somewhat horny. Then she notices the pit. Something about it catches her attention.

She approaches the pit and being curious puts her hand inside it. The air in the pit is thick and warm. Like human breath but also pleasant. She feels something like soft fingers caressing her hand. It's hard to tell but it is very pleasant. She starts feeling even more horny until suddenly her friends call for her and break her focus on the pit.

She leaves there feeling horny all over. And the feeling doesn't go away the whole day. Until at night she can not take it any more and goes into a bar and hooks up with a random guy to take the edge off. That night she still had mixed wet dreams and also about the pleasing arousing senses she got from pit on her hand and mind.

The dreams continued on for a few consecutive nights and she could not take her mind off that place. Until she decided to go to the pit another time and discover it a bit more!

She got there again in an afternoon. The horny feelings already started building up. There was something inviting about the pit! She kneeled and tried to take a look at the inside of the pit. Still nothing could be seen but getting her nose close to it made her to get a rush of horniness and she felt her pussy getting wet. The pit was inviting her! She almost felt like she had no choice but to investigate it closer.

She sat by the pit, put her legs inside it and started lowering until she was waist deep inside it. Holding herself out by her hands. She felt a bit weightless like when you sit in a hot tub so it wasn't difficult to stay in that position.

It felt extremely pleasant. Like someone is tenderly but teasingly caressing her whole body parts inside of the pit. And then suddenly all she could feel was what was happening between her legs. It was as if someone is licking her clitoris and playing with her hole and pussy lips all at the same time. All she could feel was more and more arousal building up. There was no space left in her mind to feel threatened or think of anything else for that matter. The thick air that was touching her skin had a chemical property that prevented orgasm.

All she could do was feel more and more high by the horniness. She kept lowering herself bit by bit into the pit without really noticing it happening. It was like she was floating in there. Until she was out of it only from the shoulders to the head holding herself by the tip of her fingers.

At this point she sort of came to her senses. It was getting dark and the pit was almost a super natural phenomena not to be trusted like this to dive into. So she gathered all her will power and thrusted herself out of the pit. Her dress was all soaked by either her sweat of pleasure or moist from the pit. It was hard to tell. She gathered her strength and tried to stand up. But she stumbled. She was so extremely horny to focus and her joints still too lazy to apply force after feeling weightless for a long while.

Still she managed to get herself to her bedroom. Still super horny beyond imagination. She could no longer hold back. She immediately ripped her clothes off and jumped in bed to masturbate.

She tried everything. She fingered herself until her hands were tired. Then she resorted to her toys and dildos. Then tried to sleep while the vibrator was touching her clits.

In the morning she was still super hot. She could leave the house like this. She could not even get out of the bed because of sheer horniness. She resorted to call a boy friend of hers asking him to hurry to her house and please bring something to eat to.

When her friend arrived, she was still twitching in bed. She yelled at him to let himself in and come into the bet room. Although it sounded more like a loud moan! Zoe could not wait for that dick to get inside of her. She begged him to do her. To fuck her brains out. And so he did. They fucked for a couple of hours until the boy was exhausted and had to leave. After he left, Zoe attempted to manage herself and left the bedroom to drink eat something. She felt a bit better than last night but only a bit. And still no orgasms!

She spent the afternoon touching herself and robbing herself to every surface with a bump. Later in the evening she decided to go for a walk and breath some fresh air. Maybe it could help. As soon as she left the house and the breeze touched her skin, she got reminded of the sweet feelings she had from the pit. She ended up roaming the streets dripping wet and without a destination. Then she came by a guy who hit on her. They guy didn't look any different from your casual town guy but it was enough for her horny mind to accept the invitation. He took her in a dark back alley and pounded her a good few minutes before he came. Seeming how easy she is, he invited Zoe to his house and she accepted without any real hesitation.

The guy took her to his apartment and used her like a sex toy the entire night. She didn't have any complaints! The next morning when he wanted to leave the house, it seemed like a waste to leave such a delicious willing piece of ass hanging at home. So he called a friend to keep her company while he is gone. Zoe spent the day being fucked by the random guy repeatedly with periods of resting in between which she spent keeping herself hydrated. All the time being completely nude feeling a bit ashamed but she didn't want to risk holding the guy off. Until the first guy returned. The two friends started talking about the happy surprise while passing her around between each other to suck their cocks and casually rub her sensitive areas. They came up with the idea to have a party in the honor of their newly found slut and invited all their friends to come over and join in on the fun.

Zoe spent the next few days being a mere sex toy. Random guys kept coming to the house to take advantage of her. She was being passed around from on top of a cock to another like a willing and constantly wet cock socket. From the constant stimulation she was receiving, she felt on the edge the whole time and still unable to cum.

This situation could not go on forever. She wanted to get back to her life at some point. But the fear of leaving these hard cocks behind and ending up helpless in her bed prevented her. Each time she thought about how it all started, the remembrance of the pit, caused a rush of hormones in her body and leaved her dripping wet like a waterfall. She had to find a way out and the only solution she could come up with, was to get back to where it all started. To the pit.

Zoe had a hard time finding her clothes from all over the house after being completely naked there for quite some days. She finally saw the light of day again. Determined to go back to the pit. To release herself but more importantly to get there before she missed being stimulated so much it becomes unbearable. By her request, the guys had threw her a special fuck party that lasted the whole night. She wanted to say goodbye to those cocks and also be prepared to hold off the horniness until she arrived at the pit. It took her sometime to figure out where she was and get back to the forest. The pit was there. The source of that extreme pleasure that she felt in the first place. The pit that had made her unable to reach orgasm. She rushed to it.

When she arrived, she was nervous but she also could not wait. This time she wanted to completely submerge into it. She was going to experience the highest level of arousal ever possible. She took off all her clothes with a hurry. Sat by the pit. And started lowering herself slowly but constantly. Until only her head was hanging outside of the pit. And then it started. The hugging warmth. Like she is wrapped in a blanket of sensations. Between her legs she was exploding. The finger like things in the pit were already thrusting in her vagina with a vigor. Bringing the extreme sensations of pleasure on her skin, this time, inside her body. She was breathing heavily with deep moans full of joy.

And with each deep breath, it was like her vagina was opening more and more. And the thrusting joy also thickening with her. She was full. She was being thoroughly fucked. It was finally time. Time to let go and let herself be at the mercy of whatever it was making her feel like this. It was as easy as relaxing her finger tips that were holding her out. She submerged. Zoe was finally one with the dark of the pit. She let out her last deep breath and the thick air of the pit rushed into her mouth. Her last feeling was the best orgasm one could even imagine. Zoe completely melted inside the pit and disappeared. And all the unimaginably joyful feelings she had, were added to the air inside the pit. Making it an even more potent trap for the next poor sweet soul of any girl that got close to it.