Red Hot Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly became aware of a stirring in his dick and looked down to see that he was already semi-hard. Probably from thinking about Tiffany. She did look really amazing in that bikini and she'd been wearing it all day, flaunting her sexy, petite body. The Carrie woman was hot too, and Juliana had an amazing rack but he had a thing for small girls. Girls you could lift up, hold against the wall, toss onto a bed. Girls who barely had to bend down to suck a dick.

He toyed with his cock while he fantasized about Tiffany, getting himself fully hard and ready before retrieving his laptop. He shoved some pillows and sheets into a corner of the bed to lean against and set the laptop up in front of him. He didn't have any lotion but he could probably survive a dry rub.

That's when he remembered that there wasn't any wi-fi. Tiffany was right, this was hell.

He clicked through his folders, hoping he had saved a video somewhere for later. But there was nothing. Normally he'd just get onto pornhut or fuckhamster, type in "petite" and maybe "anal" and he'd be done in 10 minutes or less.

He lay back in frustration. Now that he was rock-hard there was no way he'd be able to get to sleep without finishing it off but he hadn't jacked it without porn since he was 15. He struggled to kickstart his rusty imagination, trying to envision Tiffany without that bikini, stroking his dick carefully to avoid too much friction.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when there was a knock at the door.

His heart was beating fast with the fear known to all young men and he called out in a slightly shaky voice, "Uh...Just...just a minute!"

His clothes were crammed in a hamper so he wrapped a sheet over himself and stumbled to the doorway. He opened the door a crack, peeking through to see who was outside.

It was Juliana. She was wearing a red, one-piece thong swimsuit which hugged her figure tightly, it's deep 'v' neckline struggling to contain her huge tits. Her hair was slightly damp and she flashed him a bright smile when he answered the door. "Olá"

"Oh...hi." Mark had expected it to be David, probably planning to tell him something about the dive tomorrow. Juliana's presence, and her appearance, was a surprise. "Uh...if you're looking for Professor Mercer, he took the room at the end of the hall."

"No, I'm in the right place." She paused for a moment, a small smile on her face. "I'm...looking for something and I thought it might have been left in here. Mind if I come in?"

"Sure." He agreed before his brain realized what she had asked but before he could backtrack or correct himself she pushed her hand against the partially open door and he instinctively stepped back to let her inside. Juliana closed the door behind her and stepped into the room. He was acutely aware that he, and his half-mast dick, were barely covered by a sheet and, from the draft he felt, he was pretty sure that his ass was bare.

Juliana didn't seem bothered by the situation and started checking the shelves and drawers of the room, rummaging through the few items left by the room's previous resident.

He tried to conceal his discomfort with conversation. "So, uh...did you go for a swim or something?"

She looked over her shoulder at him, damp hair half-covering her face, "Yes, I like to get a bit wet before I go to bed."

"Cool, cool, cool." He shifted his weight awkwardly back and forth on his feet, trying to keep his back to a wall so that he didn't flash his butt at her. "What're you looking for."

Juliana waved her hand vaguely. "It's like a...pau duro. Something like that."

"What does it look like?"

"Oh...you know. Just...normal looking." Juliana got down on all fours in front of the bed, peeking underneath. The position left her ass pointed directly at Mark, the thong barely covering anything. The moonlight streaming through the window played on her bronze skin. Mark couldn't tear his eyes away, transfixed by the glorious, round ass.

Apparently finding nothing, Juliana sat back on her knees and turned slightly to look back at Mark. Standing above her, he could see directly down the top of her swimsuit, her breasts pressed together by the tight fabric.

"Ah, there it is." Juliana grinned up at Mark, raising her dark eyebrows.

It was only then that Mark realized his semi had changed to full mast while he was staring at her ass. The sheets were thin and only served to draw attention to his erection as it pressed against the fabric. In a panic, he grabbed at his waist, trying to gather sheets to cover himself, but this caused them to fall from his shoulders, leaving his chest and torso bare. He only just managed to keep it from falling to the floor entirely and was left blushing furiously as he held a bunched up mass of sheets over his dick, leaving his legs, ass and upper body entirely uncovered.

"I'm sorry!" He stuttered, backing up until his bare ass hit the wall a few feet behind him. "It's just...it was...Sorry!"

Juliana's smile widened and she got to her feet and stepped closer. She was just an inch or so shorter than he was, putting her nearly at his eye-level as she closed the distance. He almost yelped when she put both hands on the wall on both sides, just barely not touching his shoulders.

"Nothing to apologize for, garotinho." Juliana's voice was quiet and husky. "This is exactly what I came here to find."

"What?"

Juliana blinked at his confusion and shook her head slightly. "Tão estúpido. Look. I spell it out for you, okay? I've been stuck on this island for six months now. My last vibrator wore out three weeks ago."

"So, you were looking for a new one?"

"Meu Deus," Juliana sighed and hooked her fingers under the straps of her swimsuit. She peeled the suit down, baring her huge, round breasts. They were the size of cantaloupe melons and tipped with large, dark areolae. She reached down, grabbing Mark's right hand and put it firmly on one breast.

Mark's eyes went wide as his hand was filled to overflowing, her skin was cool compared to the heat of the air and he could feel the soft nub of her nipple against his palm. Understanding finally dawned on him and he let the bunched sheet drop from his remaining hand, raising it to clutch at her other breast. He couldn't believe what was happening, "This isn't a dream or something right?"

"That's more like it, garotinho." Juliana giggled as he massaged her breasts, squeezing them gently together. She put both her hands on his waist, running them across his tight abs and down to the v-shaped muscles of his waist and finally bringing one down to stroke the length of his rock-hard dick. "Feels real to me, yeah?"

"Oh yeah!" Mark breathed heavily as she wrapped her fingers around him and stroked gently. "Fuck yeah!"

She pressed herself close, pressing him between her breasts and the wall, their faces only an inch or two apart. Mark moved his hands to her back and then downward, sinking them into the taut skin of her ass. She had nice, juicy curves but he could feel firm muscle underneath. Juliana purred and let him pull her waist against his and he let out a low, incoherent sound as he felt his dick rub against the front of her swimsuit. He could feel the heat of her pussy seeping through the thin material as they rubbed together.

"You like?" Juliana clearly knew the answer already as she lifted one leg, wrapping it over his hip so she could press herself directly onto his dick. The swimsuit was so tight and sheer that he could feel the lips of her pussy as she started to grind against him.

"Hell yeah. Oh god damn!" Mark felt on top of the world, completely forgetting about the wi-fi, the heat, the weird frozen dinners that were the only food out here. He was on a tropical island and a beautiful Brazilian woman was rubbing herself all over his dick. Life was good.

Juliana pulled back a bit and spun around, pressing her bare back and barely covered ass against him. He pulled her damp hair aside and started to kiss and suck at her neck. He pulled her waist against his, pressing his dick against the thin, strained fabric of her thong, before moving his hands up her body to cup her tremendous breasts again.

Still pressing him between her back and the wall Juliana ground her body against him and turned her head to catch his lips with hers. She practically devoured his mouth, sucking his lower lip into her mouth and gripping it gently with her teeth before shoving her tongue against his. He tried to say something enthusiastic but she wouldn't let him go and he only made muffled noises against her mouth.

Mark gasped when their mouths finally parted, slightly dizzy and out of breath. Juliana leaned forward and pressed her big, firm ass harder against his body. She bent her knees slightly and stuck her ass out more, bouncing against him. It felt amazing.

"Fuck, work that ass!" Mark hooted, holding his hands on both sides of her ribs. He started to strip the swimsuit down her torso and she pulled forward to help him peel the thong off, revealing her ass and her pussy. Ironically, not waxed, but still trimmed neatly.

"Garotinho, I only just begun to work it," She slammed her bare ass back against him, twerking hard up and down on his dick, the slight dampness from the wet swimsuit helping him to slide freely between her asscheeks. He could feel her wet pussy pushing against his balls.

He raised one hand to smack her ass just like a pornstar but gasped at a sudden tightness and grunted as he came, spraying her ass and lower back with cum. Juliana paused in her enthusiastic grinding.

"Mark..." She said, her voice flat. "Did you just jizz all over my fucking back?"

"You were grinding on me! I couldn't help it."

She fired off a rapid string of frustrated Portuegese, so fast that he couldn't even tell when one word ended and the next started. She turned around, tugging her swimsuit back on. "I am going to my room to wash my fucking back and get some condoms."

She pointed angrily at the bed, "You will be here, with a hard dick, when I get back. Or I will shove my foot up your ass."

Mark held up both hands in a placating gesture. "Yes, ma'am! I-I swear."

Juliana stormed out, muttering in Portuguese.

--------------------------

David was sitting in the dark, typing away at his laptop. The light from the laptop shone on the black skin of his bare chest and arms. He was wearing a pair of pajama bottoms but kept his shirt off because of the heat. Even with the combination of AC and fan, he was covered in a thin layer of sweat. He was fit, but not muscular. Back when he was a student he played soccer and even in his early 30s he still found it easy enough to stay in shape.

He was just too uncomfortable to sleep, so he was chipping away at the next chapter of Glenn Maverick's adventures. Glenn was confronted by betrayal from Kelly Redbush and was going to be turned over to the weather-controlling villain. Who was currently named John Badman, because David was still struggling with a properly witty name.

There was a knock on the door just as the attempted betrayal started to turn into a steamy seduction, causing David to jump slightly and slam his laptop closed. He shook his head at his own reaction, like a kid caught looking at porn.

He considered pulling his shirt on but decided against it. They were at the beach after all. Everyone would probably see his chest at some point. No one cared that Tiffany was walking around in a bikini all day, after all.

"Coming!" He called, getting to his feet and crossing the short distance to the door. He assumed it was probably Juliana, they hadn't really discussed the buoy retrieval tomorrow and she might have a few questions. He swung the door open.

"That's what I like to hear, darling."

Carrie Ricci stood in the doorway, still dressed in that flimsy white dress. She was grinning wickedly and her green eyes sparkled with amusement.

"Oh! Ms. Ricci, I wasn't expecting..."

"It's quite alright darling." Carrie stepped forward with no hesitation and David had to either step aside and let her in the door or let her press herself directly against him. He stepped out of the way and she strode past him into the room. She was holding a manilla envelope, which she waved vaguely in his direction. "I just have a few things I need to check on for tomorrow."

"I thought we covered all this with the negotiations last month."

"Don't worry, It's just a formality darling!" She sat on the edge of the bed and moved his laptop to the desk, patting the empty space next to her. "Please, come sit."

Shaking his head, David flicked the bedside lamp on and sat down next to her. She leaned in close, opening the folder across their knees. He was close enough to smell her perfume, hints of cinnamon and coffee. Strands of her hair brushed his shoulder. He really wished he had put a shirt on.

Carrie's flipped through the contents of the folder: signed agreements, dates of retrieval, buoy placement. It was all material that had been thoroughly covered before but David tried his best to remain laser-focused for any mistakes or changes. Who knew what she'd be able to use as an excuse to declare the study invalid?

"So, on the 14th we'll be going over the hard drives and we can..." Carrie's voice trailed off. David looked up from the paperwork to see her staring at him through half-lidded eyes.

"Ms. Ricci?"

"Oh no, I'm sorry, darling!" Carrie smiled dreamily, "I'm afraid I had already taken a valium and a glass of wine for jet lag when I remembered all this, so I'm feeling a little...distracted."

David sighed, "Well, why not handle this tomorrow morning? Nothing here seems to be that essential."

"You're so right, darling." Carrie patted him on the shoulder. She paused, apparently surprised, and gently squeezed his arm, making a small, pleased noise in her throat at the feeling of his muscles. She slid her hand up his arm and towards his chest.

"Ms. Ricci!" David blustered, unsure how to deal with this.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Despite her apology she hadn't removed her hand and for some reason it didn't occur to David to pull away. "It's just...well, you know...it's very difficult."

David swallowed, trying to keep from losing what little dignity he had left. "I don't know what you mean, but maybe you should get to bed."

She flashed her pearly smile and leaned a bit closer. Her long, red fingernails were twirling at the hair of his chest. "It's just difficult, being an Italian woman...with a thing for black men..."

Alarm bells went off in David's head.

Carrie continued, "I see the videos online, you know? But there are so few handsome, available black men in my country."

Unsure of what to do, David tried to gently pry Carrie's hand off of his chest, "Look, that's very flattering, but-"

He was cut off when Carrie took advantage of his hand on hers to pull it to her lips. But rather than another lingering kiss she took his middle finger in her mouth and begin to gently suck. His remaining words faded into a quiet, shaky noise of confusion.

He knew that he really should be more firm with her. Pull his hand back. Push her away. Get a shirt on. But the soft, moist warmth of her lips on his fingertip was paralyzing. He just sat there, mouth open, staring at her. She met his gaze with her glittering, green eyes, hooded under her long lashes.

Carrie finally took his finger out of her mouth. Before David could recover enough to pull his hand free she moved it downward, planting it firmly between her breasts. David could feel her body heat through the thin material of her dress, the lacy outline of her bra. It took all his strength to keep his hand limp, to avoid grabbing or stroking or reaching for anything.

"mmmm...Professor." Carrie looked down at the folder still positioned on his lap. The paperwork was sliding out of place as one side lifted higher. "What is that you're hiding there?"

David gritted his teeth and pulled his hand back, trying to keep his cool. "I'm very sorry, Ms. Ricci but I think you'd better go back to your room."

"Oh, of course, darling, of course." She reached down for the folder but simply lay her palm flat on top of it, pressing down on top of his erection. "Oh my..."

"Please!" He managed, his voice strained.

She started to move her hand in small circles, shuffling the papers and rubbing the top of his cock through the folder and the fabric of his pajamas. "But I can't leave you like this darling...look what a state I've put you in."

A thought finally managed to push its way through David's testosterone-fogged brain. He pulled back, rising to his feet and spilling the folder and papers across the floor. "Wait! This is your game, this whole thing is about the temperature study, isn't it?"

"Oh, you wound me, David darling" Carrie flashed that predator's smile again and the drug-addled facade slipped away. "But I do have some concerns about the accuracy of the temperature data...maybe we could discuss them afterward?"

David crossed his arms, glaring down at the woman, her green eyes flashing with wicked amusement. "No. Absolutely, positively 100% no. You think I'd ruin years of research just for a nice pair of tits?"

"Oh? You like them?" Carrie cupped her breasts in her hands, massaging them through the fabric of her dress as she looked up at him. "But you're so right, darling. It was stupid of me to think I could buy you with sex."

"I'm glad you understand." David sighed, face hot from anger and embarrassment. "Please, just go back to your room and we won't--"

He was interrupted by Carried hooking a finger in the waistband of his pajamas and tugging them down to his knees in one swift motion. He wasn't wearing briefs underneath and his cock, still hard, bounced up and down in front of her face. Carrie's eyes and smile both widened at the sight.

"What are you doing!" David couldn't tell whether he should try and cover himself or grab for his pants and that split-second hesitation was all Carrie needed to wrap her fingers around his cock. She stroked gently, rolling her palm against the tip.

"Well, we understand each other now, darling! You can't be bought, yes?" She planted a kiss just below his belly button. "So, we'll just do this for fun."

Before David could protest further she had her lips around his cock. She sucked his head, pressing her tongue against the bottom, as she stroked two fingers up and down the length of his shaft. All he could manage was a strangled moan by way of weak protest.

With her free hand, she loosened the string holding her dress in place, letting it slip down her breasts, exposing a strapless, front-clasped bra. A quick squeeze and her breasts popped free. David wasn't particularly surprised to see that, despite her sun-kissed skin, she had no tan lines.

David's head spun as she sealed her lips around the head of his cock and sucked tightly. Slowly, maintaining a firm, wet pressure with her lips, she pulled her head back until his cock finally sprang free with an audible pop. She met his eyes, raising her eyebrows and tilting her head coquettishly to one side. She seemed to be daring him to back out now or make the next move.

David stood there for a moment, damp cock twitching, frozen by indecision. He didn't have to do this. He could kick her out. But it had been a long time since his breakup...and the sex wasn't exactly plentiful by the end of the relationship. His balls ached and it felt like his cock was begging him to get back in there. Carrie Ricci was clearly pretty damn good at sucking cock.

"Fine!" He growled, pressing his hands to his forehead. "Fine. Fuck it. But remember what I said: the study goes on, unchanged."

Carrie grinned and gathered her legs under her, keeling on the edge of the couch and peeling the dress off her waist to expose a pair of pale violet panties. She motioned for him to move closer and, as he obeyed, she raised herself up to press her lips against his chest and stomach. Her hands found his cock and she massaged it against one breast. He could feel her nipple pressed right at the opening of his cock. She continued to trail kisses down his stomach while stroking her long fingernails lightly over his balls.