Red Hot Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could try and struggle or make any further attempt to communicate, Mark yanked her off her feet and tossed her down onto the mattress spread across the floor. The impact knocked the air out of Carrie's lungs and she was momentarily stunned.

A split-second later Mark was on top of her. He shoved her face into the mattress and pushed her legs apart with his knees. He pulled her ass up and shoved his hot, iron-hard dick deep into her cunt. Carrie felt her cunt tighten involuntarily, gripping him inside of her as he began to thrust. Every time he slammed himself against her, his dick pushed deeper inside and her face was pushed roughly against the rough, bare mattress.

There was no foreplay, no tenderness, no grace. Just hard, vicious fucking.

Carrie loved it.

Her fingers dug into the sides of the mattress, gasping for air as her face was pressed harder into the cheap nylon fabric. Mark grabbed the side of her waist and yanked it backward, slamming her body further onto his dick. He came quickly and she felt herself filled to the brim with hot, wet cum. The sensation brought her to her own climax, the rippling contraction of her cunt squeezing even more cum from Mark's dick. Carrie managed a wordless, shuddering moan, a mindless sound of need and pleasure.

The orgasm didn't slow him in the slightest. In fact, he seemed to be thrusting faster and faster. She could feel the hard, round head of his dick, shoving brutally through the tight, wet folds of her cunt. She could feel her nipples rubbing against the rough fabric of the mattress as she was scraped roughly against it. The sensation was painful but also sent electric tingles through her chest and down to her cunt, tightening her grip on Mark's shaft as he came again.

This time she overflowed, she could feel the cum leaking out as Mark continued to push his dick in and out of her. Then he came again, somehow still shooting thick, hot cum inside her. It flowed down her legs and dripped against the mattress.

Gasping for air she tried to push herself up, supporting herself on her elbows. Mark shifted his grip, moving his hands up to her armpits and lifting her up without removing his dick or ceasing his endless pumping. He knelt on the mattress and pulled her upright, pressing her body against his as she bounced up and down on his dick. One hand wrapped around her throat, not tight enough to cut off her air but tight enough that she knew he could. His other hand groped roughly at her breasts.

She came again, stomach and thighs trembling as more cum leaked out of her. She reached back and wrapped her arms around Mark's head and neck, running her hands through his golden hair.

"You like that, bitch?" Mark snarled, panting as he continued to shove himself in and out.

"Oh fuck..." Carrie moaned, her nipples electric with pain and pleasure as Mark pulled at them. "Yes. Yes. Don't stop. I need it."

Mark moved his hand from her neck to cover her mouth, but Carrie parted her lips and let his fingers slip into her mouth. She sucked and lipped at his thick, strong fingers as she came again, this time at the same time as Mark. She had no idea how he still had any cum left but she felt the pressure inside her increase as more filled her.

They continued this way for several minutes before Mark shoved her back down on the bed, sliding his slick shaft free. Carrie lay gasping on her back, her head hanging off the side of the bed. She was exhausted, wrung out from countless repeated orgasms. The lust inside her finally quenched.

Mark apparently did not share this feeling.

He moved alongside the mattress and pinned her shoulders against it with his meaty hands. She tried to speak, asking for some kind of rest, some respite from the endless, rough sex. Her words were blocked when his dick slid inside her open mouth, pushing all the way to the back of her throat.

Completely exhausted, Carrie could only lay there as Mark face-fucked her with abandon. She could barely move but she felt the heat building in her breasts and pussy again. His dick stretched her jaw wide and his balls slapped against her forehead as he plunged in and out of her lips. Weakly, she slid one hand down to her cunt, fingering the cum-soaked nub of her clit.

----------------------------

Back in the dining area, the three others had barely noticed the power failure as they continued their enthusiastic, athletic sex. After a final climax, Tiffany rolled off of David's face, causing him to gasp for air even as he continued to thrust his hips, pushing his cock deeper into Juliana's hot pussy.

Tiffany's legs and arms were shaking from repeated orgasms but she managed to crawl over to Juliana. She crouched behind the taller woman and reached around, lifting and fondling her breasts, teasing the large nipples with her fingertips. This was the last stimulation Juliana needed to come again, shaking and gasping. Tiffany took advantage of the brief pause in her grinding to pull her back, grunting with the effort required to slide her off of David's cock. The condom slid off too, letting loose a flow of cum that had filled it nearly to bursting.

Juliana made a wordless, disappointed noise and David opened his eyes, blinking in confusion. "What? Are we done already?"

"Not yet," Tiffany shook her head, "It's just my turn now."

She turned and got down on all fours on the rug, looking at David over her shoulder and slapping her small, tight ass. David smiled and started to climb to his feet, cock twitching eagerly for more.

"Wait...wait..." Juliana's words were slurred slightly, as though she was drunk. She waved the strip of condoms weakly, "Here, make sure...gotta make sure..."

Tiffany smiled and waved the condoms away, "Not the way I do it. Mouths are for pussies."

She reached back and spread her cheeks, exposing her small, tight asshole. "And cocks are for asses. Got that David?"

David nodded, looking half-dead from exhaustion but clearly still more than willing to continue. He grabbed his cock and started to rub it against the taut opening while Tiffany fingered her clit with a free hand. The thick sheen of cum provided plenty of lubrication as he pushed against her asshole. She felt the hot, slick feeling as he started to spread her open, then a tight, deep ache as he widened her even farther. She pushed back against his cock, forcing it even deeper inside her until she could feel his balls tapping against her pussy.

Then David began to thrust, sliding in and out of her asshole with long, forceful strokes of his hips. Tiffany felt her ass tighten, squeezing against the firm shaft as she felt his thick, round head push further inside. She twirled her fingers against her pussy, slick from her juices and David's mouth. She came, squeezing tightly on David's cock and letting out a loud, gasping moan. She felt him come too, her lower back warmed from inside by the spreading warmth of his cum.

He knew the drill by now and continued to thrust, knowing they were not nearly done.

Tiffany's eyes were closed so she was surprised when the movement of David's hips pushed her face forward into a warm, wet surface.

"You can't leave me hanging." Juliana's husky voice made Tiffany's asshole squeeze harder on David's cock, "Be gentle, it's my first time from a woman."

"Fuck that," Tiffany growled. "I'm going to tear that pussy up."

With that she pressed her face into Juliana's pussy, letting David's hard, firm thrusts push her against Juliana even harder. She worked her tongue around the open, eager opening while her nose pressed against Juliana's clit. She could feel Juliana's pussy tighten with each thrust, as though she was an extension of David's cock being thrust into Juliana's eager slit. It was an amazing feeling, connecting her two lovers with her own body.

-----------------------------------

The sun was high and hot, its light glittering on the surface of the Atlantic and beating down on Ilha Anjos, red-tinged waves lapping at the beach. Inside the noon warmth was barely held back by the walls and roof and the light from the windows played on the three tangled, sleeping bodies on the carpet in the dining area. Towards the other end of the building, the sunlight shone on the window of one of the dorms but could not penetrate. The window was fogged from within by the humid heat inside. A woman's hand, tipped with chipped red nails, pressed against the fogged glass from the inside. The glass squeaked as the hand moved up and down, following the motion of its owner inside.

For miles around the ocean was bright red, spreading slowly further and further, towards the coastline.