Red Hot Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like, David?"

"It's...pretty nice."

"Oh, you wound me, darling!" Carrie leaned forward, pressing her breasts against his waist. "I guess I'll just have to try harder."

His cock was between her breasts, her pale olive skin contrasting his dark brown shaft. She squeezed them together and began to stroke, up and down. He could feel her nipples rub against his thighs and his curly pubic hair brushing her chest. The head of his cock almost vanished between her breasts as she rubbed upwards and on the downstroke she lowered her head and licked the tip of his cock, letting her hot, wet tongue lubricate him for the next stroke.

It felt really, really fucking good.

David's legs started to shake slightly as Carrie increased the rate and firmness of her strokes. He could feel his balls tightening and his heart pounding. He had to resist the urge to jerk his waist, to thrust his cock against her chest. He didn't think he'd be able to last much longer at this rate.

"Come-come on, slow down!" He groaned as she puckered her lip just over the tip of his cock with that stroke, "You're gonna make me finish too--Fuuuck!"

He was cut off when his words had the opposite effect he had intended. Rather than easing off, Carrie let go of her breasts and wrapped her arms around his waist, clutching his ass with both hands and pulling him closer. She slid her head down over his cock and took the whole thing.

David wasn't a magnum-packing pornstar and no one would ever think to compare any part of his anatomy to a baby's arm. However, he was on the better side of average and his previous romantic partners had found his girth too intimidating to try taking more than an inch or two during a blowjob.

Carrie was different.

Carrie languidly bent her neck, staring up at him as she pulled him into her mouth. One inch. Two inches...Three...Halfway...Her eyes rolled back in her head slightly as she took his whole cock down her throat. He could feel her tongue pressing against sack, her lips stretched tightly around his shaft and her nose tickling his pubic hair.

He couldn't control himself and reached down, weaving his fingers into Carrie's wavy brown hair and pulling her forward while he thrust with her hips. She moaned against his cock as it was shoved even deeper into her mouth and he could see she had one hand down the front of her panties, working away between her legs. Some tears appeared at the corner of her eyes but she made no move to pull away or resist as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth.

Naturally, it wasn't long before he came, slamming his head against the back of her throat. When his cock started twitching he tried to pull out, worried about choking Carrie, but she held firmly onto his butt, digging her fingernails in while keeping his cock locked in her throat. He came: copious quantities of cum that had built up over the last few months. He held her head tightly as his cock jerked and spasmed, spraying squirts of semen for almost half a minute. He felt completely emptied.

Finally, Carrie pulled back, breathing deeply, breasts heaving. She wiped the tears from her eyes streaking her light mascara and smiled up at him. There wasn't a single stream of cum on her face or lips. She had swallowed every drop.

"Aww? Done already?" The impish gleam in her eyes made it clear that she was teasing him. He doubted anyone else could have lasted much longer than he did, with that sort of deep-throating. "That's too bad."

David got his panting under control and forced a stern expression on his face. "We aren't done yet. Get those panties off."

She laughed and obeyed, revealing a perfectly waxed slit, gleaming with moisture and puffy from her own fingering. With no hair to cover it, her clit stood out clearly: poking between the folds of her labia. She gasped with excitement when he pushed her down on the bed and spread her legs apart.

"Oh my, Professor Mercer!" She giggled, massaging her breasts in her hands. "What are you planning, darling?"

David knelt by the edge of the bed and grabbed her waist, tugging her to the rim. "I have a very important rule. I don't let anyone go down on me like you just did, without returning the favor."

As he lowered his head to her eager cunt he couldn't help but feel proud of that line...he had just come up with it for a scene in Glenn Maverick's adventures just half an hour earlier. Carrie started to moan, holding the back of his head this time, as he went to work with his lips and tongue.

He promised himself that he'd keep going until he was hard again because at this point there was no way he was going to let Carrie Ricci out of that room without a full, deep fucking. This time, he'd show her how long he could last.

-----------------------------------------

Tiffany Kwon lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. She was naked, not having packed any sleepwear light enough to wear in the smoldering summer heat. Normally, she didn't mind the heat so much and could usually get to sleep in even the most oppressive temperatures so long as she had a fan to keep her from sweating.

The heat wasn't the reason she couldn't sleep.

"Yes! Right there! Keep going!" The voice came from the wall to her left.

"Unf! Unf! Unf! Do! You! Like! That!" That one came from the wall to her right.

The voices were only slightly muffled by the thin walls. She had taken the room directly between David and Mark's. A choice she was regretting deeply right now.

Her airpods weren't working, probably from the damp, and she hadn't remembered to pack any earplugs. She squeezed her pillow around her ears, but that only made the sounds of enthusiastic fucking from the adjacent rooms slightly fainter.

"Just fucking come already!" She groaned and threw the pillow across the room.

Her foul mood and frustration weren't helped by the fact that she was really, really horny. Juliana's big-titted, Brazilian amazon look had gotten her worked up earlier. Just the thought of burying her face into her incredible chest and sucking those big, brown nipples got her wet as hell. But even before she saw Juliana's amazing rack she had been feeling...pent up.

Ever since Professor Mercer broke his engagement with that psycho bitch, Tiffany had entertained fantasies about the two of them. Nothing serious, she was sure he wasn't the sort of guy who'd want to date someone almost ten years younger than him, even if she wasn't his grad student. But this was her first research trip with him and for the past few days the two had been forced into closer quarters than usual: sharing taxis, side-by-side economy seats, crammed into a tiny boat together.

It was driving her crazy. She tried to focus on her phone to keep from sneaking peeks at him out of the corner of eyes, and to help her ignore Mark, but she still kept thinking about it. It didn't help that so many of these situations were exactly her fantasies about the two of them tended to start...and sometimes sharing a hot blond with a great pair of tits. Maybe a transfer student from Scandinavia.

But now, he was one room over shoving his dick into the cunt of that cunt from Nafta Petrochem. And that dick Mark, who was decidedly not the sort of hot blond she had been imagining, was giving it to Juliana on the other side.

Finally, she decided to just give in and reached down to rummage in her bag. She knew better than to travel without a pocket rocket. After a bit of searching, she found the vibrator: a small, plastic bullet with several soft rubber nubs on the tip.

She switched it on, not caring if anyone heard her through the thin walls and spread her legs. As she listened to the sounds from the adjoining rooms she tried to get her mind to combine them, imagining Professor Mercer pounding Doctor Montes from behind. Once he came inside her hot, cinnamon pussy it would be her turn.

The vibrator buzzed cheerfully against her clit as she tried to shut out the annoying, excess noises of Mark and Carrie, pushing the two of them out of her mind.

"Fuck yeah," Tiffany whispered, "You take that dick. You like that. Just remember bitch...remember I got dibs next."

She arched her body, reaching further to let her stuff a couple of fingers into her wet pussy. She was not willing to tolerate hot wax on her snatch, but she did keep the area trimmed and neatly shaved. She slid the tip of the vibrator up and down, just between the wet lips of her pussy.

She tapped her clit and her whole body convulsed slightly. She had to admit that she really was pent up. Maybe she should just ask Professor Mercer to throw her a bone. Clearly, his standards weren't as high as she thought.

Just as she started to feel an orgasm building the vibrator sputtered, shook and went still.

"What?!" She almost screamed, before remembering the thinness of the walls. "Not yet! You can't crap out on me right now!"

With wet, slippery fingers she unscrewed the vibrator's plastic case and popped the rechargeable battery out. She dug through her bag, looking for the AA charger where she stored the replacements.

It wasn't there.

She hadn't packed her fucking charger or any spare batteries.

Tossing the useless vibrator into the duffle bag she snarled, slamming her face down into the mattress and muffling a scream of frustration into the soft material. After almost a minute of sustained, angry curses shouted into the mattress she sighed with resignation and, face on the bed and ass in the air, she started to angrily finger herself.

Tiffany hated this trip so much.

-----------------------------------------------

The next afternoon the sun was, once more, high and hot, its light glittering on the surface of the Atlantic and beating down on the boat bobbing up and down on the low waves next to a bright yellow buoy.

After the events of the night before everyone returned to their respective rooms for several hours only to emerge once again and gathered for a morning meal in the dining area. Juliana had heated a few rolls and served coffee while doing her best to avoid looking at the big, dumb smile plastered on Mark's face. Under the table Carrie's foot had massaged David's inner thigh, causing him to stifle a yelp and drop the butter. Tiffany spent breakfast glowering at everyone else over the rim of her coffee cup, circles under her eyes and pink-and-black hair straggly and uncombed.

After the meal the five of them had set out on the Sea Angel's repurposed trawler, Juliana serving as pilot. Today, they planned to retrieve three of the buoys, load them on board and bring them back to the research station for evaluation.

In the cabin, Carrie Ricci lay on a small, low couch with a pair of earbuds in her ears and an eye mask over her face.

"Ah...Ms. Ricci?"

At the sound, Carrie reached up and raised the edge of her eye mask, smiling when she saw David standing over her. His discomfort was obvious, the events of the previous night still on his mind.

"Oh, David, darling. What can I do for you?"

David held onto a table to keep from rocking with the waves, "We're about to start the dive. Didn't you need to...supervise or something? Whatever it is that Nafta sent you to do?"

Carrie dropped the eye mask back in place, waving lazily at David, "I'm quite fine here, darling. You all enjoy yourself."

David wondered if this was some kind of trick but eventually decided that it wasn't worth arguing. He left the cabin and emerged on deck. Mark was already waiting in full scuba gear, ready to begin the dive to unmoor the buoy. Tiffany lay on a deck chair, shielded from the sun by a large beach umbrella, slathered in sunscreen and dressed in a new, pink bikini. David noticed her shooting him a nasty look and wondered if she was feeling seasick.

"Are we ready to go?" Mark was checking his straps and air tank.

"Looks like it. You remember what you need to do?"

Mark nodded enthusiastically and then paused. "...I think so?"

David sighed, "Okay. You've got the mooring rope right?"

Mark held up a colorful red rope with a carabiner hook. "Right here!"

"Good." David was really wishing the university had paid for a professional. "Okay, the first step is to get that attached to the buoy so it doesn't drift away once it's freed."

"Right!"

"Then, follow the buoy's cable down to the anchor. There's a coupling down there that you can unhook which will free the buoy."

"Won't it just float away?"

"That's what the mooring rope is for," David explained patiently. Behind Mark, he could see Tiffany slap her forehead in exasperation.

"Right!"

With some trepidation David watched Mark finish donning his dive gear and jump into the water. At least the kid did seem to know what he was doing with the equipment and it would probably be pretty hard for him to screw things up too badly. For a moment David entertained the terrible thought that every effort to prevent Carrie from interfering in the project would be pointless if Mark ended up breaking the buoys himself.

"So, what the hell were you doing last night?"

David jumped at the sudden question. While he was thinking Tiffany had come up behind him. She was glaring at him, arms crossed across her chest.

"What?" David was caught off guard and for a moment he didn't know what she was talking about. Rather than answering, Tiffany just stared, her glare intensifying. After several seconds his brain kicked back in and he remembered what he had been up to the night before. The sun felt like it was getting closer and hotter every second...

"Oh." David flashed a weak, shaky smile. "You...uh...heard that?"

"Yeah, I fucking heard it. For two fucking hours!"

David closed his eyes and tried to steady his mental footing. "Okay, I'm really sorry. That wasn't appropriate, I'm your Profess-ow!"

Tiffany smacked him on the shoulder, "I'm a God-damn adult! You fuck! I fuck! We all fuck! I don't care about that!"

"Then what's the problem!?"

"The problem is who you were fucking! Do you really think that Nafta bitch just couldn't resist gobbling your dick? She's obviously trying to mess with the study!"

David felt a twinge of guilt, "You think I don't know that? I already told her that the study was going ahead without interference."

"And so she just jumped on your boner out of the goodness of her heart?"

"I mean...kind of," David responded, sheepishly. He still wasn't very comfortable discussing this with Tiffany. For her part, Tiffany's eyes went wide and she just stared daggers at him. He had trouble meeting her eyes and looked down at the stream of bubbles rising from where Mark had dived. "What?"

Tiffany clapped her hands in his face, repeating another clap with every word. "Stop. Thinking. With. Your. Dick! You. Fucking. Moron!"

"I'm not!"

"Babo," Tiffany took off her glasses and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Look, fucking you is messing with the study!"

"How? I'm not going to let it distract me!"

"Let's say we gather all the data and it shows the temperature is rising, because we all fucking know it will, and we get that published." Tiffany was gesturing with her hands and talking slowly like she was speaking to a small child. "And then it comes out that the head of the study was boning the person who was supposed to be providing independent 'unbiased' verification."

"Oh..." David bit the inside of his lip as he started to play out that scenario in his head.

"'Oh' is fucking right! They don't need to actually invalidate the study! They just need an excuse to ignore it!"

"I..." David struggled to find a proper response, "I-I'll talk to her. Maybe she-"

"Oh fuck!"

"Look, I said I'll talk to her!"

"No! Look!" Tiffany pointed at the water. Right next to the buoy was the mass of bubbles that indicated Mark's current position. Now, rising from below, was a spreading red cloud in the water.

David immediately snatched up the receiver hanging from a nearby panel, connected to Mark's diving radio. "Mark!? Mark! Are you okay?"

There was no answer.

"Mark!" David practically screamed into the radio. What else could he do? They didn't have a second diving suit. Why didn't they have a second diving suit? Why had anyone thought this was a good idea? Should David try and swim down and see if he could...do something?

He almost fainted from relief when Mark surfaced in a plume of bubbles. He waved cheerily at David and Tiffany and began to swim towards the boat. Tiffany hurried to help him on board and David followed quickly after her. The exposed skin of his face and hands were stained with dark, red splotches.

"Mark! Mark! Are you hurt?" David scanned the deck for a first aid kit.

Mark pulled his rebreather out and grinned at David, flecks of red ringing his mouth. He grabbed a towel from a deck chair and started to wipe himself off, leaving streaks of red across the fabric. "Don't worry! I'm fine, Professor Mercer."

David and Tiffany both stared at him, waiting for further explanation.

Mark stared back, "What?"

"What the hell is this red shit?" David snapped in frustration.

Mark shrugged, "I don't know. There was just a bunch of red gunk growing on the anchor line, it got everywhere when I undid the coupling."

David collapsed into a deck chair, heart pounding, dizzy from relief. "Oh thank God. I thought we were all in serious trouble."

"Nope! All good."

"Okay, well if you could pull the buoy on board...I've got to get something to drink. I think I almost had a heart attack."

David staggered into the cabin, wobbling half from near-shock and half from the rocking of the boat. Carrie wasn't around, possibly in the bathroom or something, and the cabin was empty. He made his way to a mini-fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. He took a long slug of water and then lowered his head over the sink and poured the rest of it over his curly hair.

The boat shuddered and rocked, forcing David to cling to the sink to keep his balance. From the interior door, leading to the bathroom, engine room and bridge, he heard a soft thump and a pained voice, "Merda, il mio culo!"

Peeking through the door he saw Carrie sprawled on the floor, rubbing her butt. "You okay?"

Carrie had a pained and grumpy expression as she climbed to her feet, but when David reached down to help her she smiled and winked at him. "I'll be fine, darling. Maybe you can help me massage it later."

"Right...about that-"

He was interrupted when the door to the bridge opened, revealing Juliana "Olá. The dive going well?"

David glanced guiltily over at Carrie who flashed him a cruel little smile but managed to respond, "Oh! Yeah, mostly at least...I should check on that."

David headed towards the deck, followed by Juliana and Carrie, "Mostly?"

David emerged on deck, temporarily blinded by the sunlight. "Yeah, we had kind of a scary moment but it turned out to be just-oh shit!"

"Puta merda!"

"Che cazzo!"

The top of the deck was coated in huge, glistening red streaks. At first glance, it looked like some kind of slaughterhouse. The streak of red led to the buoy laying on the deck, it's bottom coated with more of the slime. Mark was securing it to a ring on the deck and waved, hands covered in red gunk. "Hey, Professor. Looks like this stuff was all over the floating part too."

Juliana stared in shock, "What did you do to my boat!?"

David held up a hand to calm Juliana, "This is kind of what I was talking about, Mark found all this...residue on the buoy."

Juliana frowned and examined the red gunk, "This...is not good. It looks like some type of red tide algae. Merda."

David approached, "Should we be worried. David got covered in the stuff."

"We'll want to make sure he's thoroughly washed, but he should be fine." Juliana looked concerned, "But algae blooms are environmentally devastating, so we normally monitor for bloom conditions. Current projections put the next bloom at least a month away."