Red Lace Trilogy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned, nearly speechless. "Was she...a prostitute? "

"No, just a regular stripper I think, sort of an older one, like your age" Joe said. "It was funny, she wasn't even great at the stripping part, but damn, the rest of it was off the fuckin' hook."

Something in my mind, like a short circuit, was playing games with me, making a total mess of my thoughts. I looked down at my panties, with my pussy showing through, and I saw a flashing mental image of them, and the bra, neatly folded on top of my drawerful of oddly jumbled lingerie. My hand went to the side of my panties and I stretched them a little, twisting the side so it was inside out, revealing the exquisite little label, the one I'd looked at and admired so many times back when this lingerie was new. I asked Joe, "Was it...like this?"

He leaned over and looked at the little label. "Fuck yeah. See that, you've got good stripper taste. That shit's smokin' hot."

He looked like he wanted to put his hand on me, down there, on the damp part of my panties, but instead he sat back, and I was glad. I had questions to ask, and I didn't know if I was happy, sad, excited, or totally fucked up in the brain. "This...Trixie..." I said, my piercing gaze zeroing in on Jack's quiet, dark eyes, "...do I...know her?"

Jack didn't say no, and my heart sank. But then, when he silently nodded, I felt my emotions lift again, back to a place of strange happiness. "Oh my God. Allie?"

Jack nodded. "I had nothing to do with it," he said. "She just...did it somehow. She told me after, she saw the real girl out on the street and she paid her, told her to leave."

"Bro," Jack said. "What the fuck. You know her? You know Trixie?"

Jack nodded, looking embarrassed, like things were unraveling that he didn't expect. As I sat there, stunned, I knew it was a loss of secrecy that would badly embarrass Allie. It wasn't Jack's fault that her secret was coming to the fore, it was my fault, my stupid detective work. That, and Joe's easy honesty. "He barely knows her," I said to Joe. "Let's just say she's...a friend of a friend of a friend. Don't tell anybody, okay? We don't need to talk about it anymore."

"Got it," Joe said. He sipped on his whiskey. "Yeah, that was a fuckin' night, though."

I thought back, to Allie's satisfied looking eyes and smile when I returned home last Saturday. She truly seemed at peace with the world, more so than usual, and her texting in these days since I've arrived back home has been very flirty, more so than usual. And this lingerie — I have a pretty good feeling I left it down in the bottom of the drawer, out of sight, out of mind, purposely putting it there so I wouldn't think of Mr. Mercedes.

"Stand up," I said to Jack as I stood, reaching for him. "Dance with me."

Mazzy Star's music, still ethereal and dreamy, is good for slow dancing, which is what I wanted. Embracing Jack was new and wonderful, our sweaty bodies sticking together all warm and nice. I whispered in his ear, "Did you fuck her?"

Jack nodded. "Are you mad?"

I shook my head no, whispering, "How many guys?"

"Twelve, I think, plus me."

"She let...everybody? "

Jack nodded. I looked at Joe, his eyes closed, lost somewhere, in the music I suppose. Jack's cock was hardening under his shorts, pressing against me. He clearly wasn't embarrassed by it. Was it me arousing him, or was it the thought of Allie? Did it matter? No, it did not matter, not to me, not this high, not when the hard cock in question belonged to my hunky young neighbor Jack. I slithered down his sticky body, to my knees, pulled his shorts down, took his big animal of an uncircumcised cock in my hand, then took the fragrant, sweaty thing into my mouth, my hunger quiet but eager.

"Fuck yeah," Joe said, Jack's lovely moan bringing him back from his closed-eye daydream.

I didn't look at Joe, but I knew his gaze was on me. I could feel it, sense it, and it was a whole different sort of heat than that which was already smothering the three of us. Tickling rivulets of sweat dripped down my chest, into the hollow of my cleavage, creeping like a devilish dribble, down between my tits, tits that felt full of themselves, ready to party.

Jack's cock, his whole crotch, was slick with the scent of man. It wasn't unclean and gross, this was fresh sweat, manly, intoxicating, delicious. I felt like I couldn't get enough, a wilder hunger overtaking me, my thoughts so frivolous and so serious at the same time. I drooled and slobbered on the big cock, mouthing it hungrily, sideways and lengthwise, using my teeth, my tongue. I held the wildly hard length of him up out of the way and I sucked his balls; their soft, luxurious flesh seasoned with a saltiness that livened my taste buds like freshly made candy.

My hunger exploded when Joe was suddenly there, his body stripped naked, standing next to his brother, their cocks now a twin pair of huge, hard, one-for-each-hand shafts of wonder. I feasted on them, drooling and moaning, my young men moaning right along with me.

Jack kicked off his shorts, now naked like his brother. I'd won a contest, maybe for the best dream, and I was soon to wake up, I was sure of it. While trying to revive my long dormant deep-throat skills on Jack, Joe unclasped my bra. He helped me off with it, saying, "Fuck yeah. Nice tits, Jill."

His hands, sweaty moist, big and strong, roamed the soft flesh of my chest, his playful fingertips playing with my wildly aroused nipples. Jack's cock got past my gagging point, thrusting as deep in my throat as any man's been. Yes, he was now my biggest.

Joe, on his knees with me now, kissed my shoulders, the back of my neck, his hands each holding a breast, squeezing them the way I love them to be handled.

"You're a fuckin' deep throater, huh?" He looked up at Jack. "That feel good, bro? She's fuckin' hot as fuck."

Red faced and gasping, I let Jack out of my throat, coughing and nearly choking. "You now," I said to Joe. He stayed on his knees, leaning back, sitting on his feet, his cock pointing straight at the ceiling. I went at it, noisily gorging myself on the feast of it, gagging as I willed it from the back of my mouth deep into my throat. I'd shifted myself, on hands and knees now, arching my back downward and raising my ass, hoping Jack would take advantage. I sensed him joining us on the floor, felt his hand on the round curve of my ass. Joe was all the way deep in my throat when Jack's hand found my steamy wet pussy, and I wondered why I had waited so long to get lost in the pleasures of a threeway. Half a lifetime, wasted. So here, tonight, I had some catching up to do.

I put my legs together so Jack could pull my panties down to my thighs; he brilliantly read my mind, mouthing my pussy from behind with his beautiful smile. Of course I only imagined the smile, but I think it's a pretty good guess.

"Fuck me, Jack," I said, glancing back at him over my shoulder. "Fuck me."

With my legs together his big cock was a tight fit, thrusting, thrusting, thrusting into my slippery wetness. Mouth open and wide eyed, I looked into Joe's smiling eyes as Jack thrust his way home. Joe took hold of my head, guiding my open mouth to his wet, saliva slick cock, and suddenly I was there, the threeway slut I'd only dreamed of being, stuffed at both ends.

It didn't take long for me to cum. And cum, and cum, and cum. It felt stunningly endless, perfectly so, with Jack fucking me so very awesomely and Joe getting a little rough with my throat. Best...orgasm...ever. So far, anyway.

Jack, after fucking me so long, with such steady stamina in this oppressive heat, was left looking like he'd just had a hard workout at a gym, his whole body slippery looking, dripping with sweat. I stripped off the last bit of red lace from my body, pulled him down, placing him on his back on his nicely plush rug. Feeling ever so wantonly free, I sixty-nined him, just like that, just like the porn girls do.

"Fuck yeah," Joe said. "Sweet ass, Jill."

Feeling his hands there, both of them, fondling the curves of my ass and tickling my asshole as Jack ate my pussy, was as wonderful a thrill as I can remember. With my mouth full of Jack's cock, I moaned my happy approval as Joe's fingers played more forcefully with my tightest little hole, and I orgasmed in a trembling, leg-shaking way that was beyond anything...beyond everything. Just...beyond.

"Damn, Jill," Joe said, his hands still feeling my spasms. "You're hotter than fuck."

I sat up, riding Jack's face, my hands sliding up my body to my sweat-slick tits. I was suddenly sexier than I'd ever been, my happy eyes watching Joe watch me, my body writhing, my hands squeezing my tits, all for his visual pleasure. The goosebumps, all over me, gave away my thrilled excitement. My tugging hand guided Joe to his feet, his fiercely hard cock filling my mouth again.

Somehow I shifted, and again my pussy was full of Jack's cock, my writhing body riding him, my mouth and tongue massaging Joe's sweaty balls as my hand stroked his length. Joe's hot cock slipped back into my mouth and I was once again cock-stuffed at both ends, this time upright, and I rode Jack's stunning hardness with increasingly unhinged fervor. If I'd been willing to empty my moaning mouth of Joe's hardness I'd have yelled: Yes! I love this! Oh my God, this is it!

I came again, the orgasms coming to me with a never-before ease, an organic whoosh! that boiled my blood and trembled my muscles. I fucked Joe that way, too, him on the floor under me, Jack now in my mouth. The brotherly differences were wonderful, Joe more of a blue-collar fucker, his brother Jack more tender, more of an artist.

Joe's hands, squeezing on my tits as I rode him harder, felt thug-like and needy. He looked the part, lying there with a bad-boy glint in his eyes. So I fucked him even harder, my sweat dripping on him, my pussy as tight as I could make it. He came, telling me about it with huffing, grunted words so I'd know and be able to keep his cum outside of me, but I wanted it deep, to feel his big-cock pulses, way up inside me, filling me with his bad-boy cum.

I'd given up on Jack for the moment, so I leaned down and kissed Joe, his cock still deep inside me, and never has the first kiss of a night felt so electric.

It was then that I felt Jack, his fingers those of a lover, tickling through the sweaty crack of my ass, fluttering against the tiny muscled ring of my asshole. They were a quick tease, Jack's fingers were, but then I felt his face there, against my ass, his lips kissing my asshole before his tongue tickled there, the tip of it exploring, then pressing in. I moaned like a happy whore, right into Joe's kissing mouth.

Before these brothers, I'd never fucked a man and had him stay hard after his cumming. But these two, this Jack, and this Joe, they're special. Joe's cock was still so big, so long, filling me so wonderfully, so I began to fuck it again, both of us moaning, and Jack's loving face rode my slowly humping ass like a duck rides the waves. Then I felt his hand there again, and the different, slippery temperature of the lube. I slowed for him, coming to a stop, arching my back deep to give him my ass fully. I heard his heavy breathing as he teased my slippery asshole with the big tip of his cock. I pictured it there, Jack holding the foreskin back, his rock-hardness struggling to penetrate my tightest defense, then pushing through.

He and I both moaned loud, and Joe moaned, too. My head, thrown back now, aimed my wide eyes at the bare walls and ceiling. The music had stopped, warm batteries drained, the silence as thick as the smoky haze, silence that somehow added to heat. I felt Joe's cock, patiently waiting, throbbingly hard so deep in my pussy. Jack's cock, unrelenting, sought the same depths, so close as to maybe even feel the moving presence of the other, he and his brother massaging my electrified insides with an intensity of pleasure that I'd never felt before.

"Fffuuck!" I barked, slapping my hand down on the rug. Then I barked it again, and again.

"Fuck yeah," Joe said. "Let it go, baby. Let it all out."

Jack was all in now, two big cocks, so amazingly deep inside me, both of them beginning to fuck. What can a girl do in such a situation other that shriek like an ecstatic animal? It's all we are when we fuck, ecstatic animals, and so I let it all out, my animal instincts, writhing and screaming, my muscles tight and working, spastic more than not. I felt Jack cum, way up inside my ass, the feeling and the thought of it melting me, my body orgasming, my words a spewing, garbled muddle. In the middle of it, with both brothers pumping me so full of their manhood, Joe exclaimed "Fuck yeah!"

His brother Jack, still cumming, deep in the tight heat of my ass, could only muster grunts, beautiful ones that will haunt my happy memories forever.

I had to go to work the next day, the power company's good work dashing all our hopes of a day off to recuperate from the sleepless night caused by the heat and...other things.

As much as I wanted to, having a 'fuck buddy' relationship with Jack seemed destined for failure, what with him being young, dating women his age, and me being... Yeah, a close to fifty-year-old shouldn't be doing that, as much fun as it sounds. When I saw him the next evening I told him how I felt about it, and, interestingly, we both fell right back into our nice friendly 'neighbors' relationship, with nary a mention of how wonderfully snugly his—and his brother's—cock fits in my ass. Jack and I both remembered it, though; how nice it fit and how nice it felt, the knowledge of it twinkling my eyes and his, in a new and lovely way.

Then there was the little matter of my good friend Allie's unbelievable bachelor party gangbang, a thing so astonishing I still can't quite wrap my head around it. I knew that if I told her of my knowledge of it I'd have to tell her of my own tryst with Jack and Joe, and I decided I didn't want to do that. So I kept my secret, and I kept hers, and Jack, bless his kind heart, kept both of ours.

Two days after the heatwave brothers threeway, a strange thing happened. In the evening, after work, I did some laundry, down in the basement laundry room. It's just a household style washer and dryer, and a reasonably clean sink, for the four apartments to share. I did my usual work clothes and things, then I rinsed out my red French lace bra and panties, hand washing them carefully in the sink. I gently squeezed the rinse water out of them, smiled at the astonishingly sexy red of them, and tossed them into the empty clothes dryer, turning the temperature down to the 'Off/Air' setting, so as not to shrink the delicate things. And then, stupid me, sipping wine up in my apartment, I forgot about them.

I asked Jack the next day, my heart beating like a school girl, "Did you...take my underwear?"

He didn't have a clue, and I could tell he was being honest about it. There are two other apartments in our four-plex building — an older couple live upstairs, and a single woman, younger than me, lives across the hall from them. I pictured the older man, a gentle, kindly sort, pilfering my sexiest undies, hiding them away from his wife, using them for God knows what. The thought of it excited me more than it should have.

The young single woman was probably a better suspect, her build similar to mine, slender, but with a bit more bust and booty. Would my things fit her? Maybe. Did she seem the stealing type? No, not at all. I thought of asking her if she'd seen my things, but I hate awkward confrontations. It's a real downfall of mine, personality wise. Believe it or not, I'm quite shy.

Very easily, I decided that it was appropriate that my sexiest lingerie was gone, used up by the broiling hot flames of the sexiest night I'm sure I'll ever experience in my life. Not to mention a similar night for Allie, just a few days before. Yes, they'd done their job, those Devil Red undies, and the Devil himself must have slipped into the basement and stolen them away.

Red Lace Trilogy, Part Three — An Unexpected Love

I'm not a thief. Really, I'm not. I can't remember stealing anything before. So why do I have my neighbors underwear in my drawer? I mean, I can only assume it belongs my neighbor, the woman named Jill that lives down on the first floor. She strikes me as cultured, my one-time glimpse into her apartment revealing shelves full of books, healthy green plants, and nice art on the walls. She's my mom's age, I think, but seems younger. Definitely slimmer, which is another reason why I think this red lace lingerie is probably hers. Was probably hers. I can't give it back now. Not after wearing it. My ass is different shaped, rounder than hers I guess you'd say, so the panties are stretched to fit me now. And I readjusted the delicate little straps on the beautiful bra. I'd never know where to adjust them back to, to make it like it was. I feel really bad that I did all this, but, I mean, these panties and bra are like nothing I've ever seen. The color alone is, like, amazing. It's a red that just glows, in a bright but really soft kind of way; I've never seen a red quite like it. And the lace is just so finely made and beautiful. There's a small label inside both the bra and the panties; I can't read it because it's written in French. Wow, I just never knew underwear could be so beautiful. I'm guessing Jill must have more, so maybe she won't miss these. That's a bad way to justify my taking them, but...thinking about it that way makes me feel a tiny bit less guilty.

The red lace lingerie is so beautiful, and so perfect, I wanted to wear it to my friend's wedding. That's really why I stole it I guess. It was nearly a year ago when she asked me to be in the wedding party. "Marissa," she said to me, "I hope you'll be one of my bridesmaids. Will you? Please?" I'm not really comfortable being in front of lots of people, but I told her I would. About a month ago I brought my pink bridesmaid dress over to show my grandmother, and tried it on for her. "Oh, Marissa," she said. "It's so revealing and so short. Are you sure it's what Karen wants? Maybe you got one of the shorter girls' dresses by mistake."

I smiled. "No, Grandma, this is what Karen wants. It's an evening wedding, at the casino. It supposed to be sexy."

"Well," my grandmother said, "I don't like that idea at all. The bride should be the center of attention, not all you girls. I like the pink color, but this is more like a cocktail dress, and a rather tight one. Your bosom, and the curve of your behind, it's much too..."

I giggled. "Grandma, it's fine. I like it. It fits way better than I expected a bridesmaid's dress would fit."

So you can see why the sexy red lace lingerie seems like the perfect thing to wear under the sexy little pink dress. It's almost like they're meant to be worn together, especially with the red high heels that Karen asked us all to wear. Finding that perfect bra and panties, there in my building's basement laundry, just days before the wedding, seemed like fate. Putting the whole outfit on, up in front of my bedroom mirror, I felt as pretty as I've ever felt in my life.

-

Karen's fiancée is a guy named Justin. I like him. I met his parents and his best man, a big guy named Brandon, at the rehearsal dinner. The surprise, though, was seeing my neighbor there, the super cute guy that lives downstairs from me. Seeing him at the dinner was the first time we'd talked. His name is Jack. He's an assistant service manager at a Toyota dealership, and he said he thinks our little apartment building is the friendliest place he's ever lived.

Jack's brother Joe, another real cutie, was there at the dinner, and some other nice guys, too, all of them attendants at the wedding. The other bridesmaids and the Maid of Honor were all there, and Karen's parents, and quite a few other people. We did our rehearsal, had dinner and a few drinks. I can be kind of critical of people sometimes, but these were all very nice folks. It was a fun night, even for a shy girl like me.