Red Lace Trilogy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

The next day, home alone with nothing to do, I was glad of it because it gave me lots of time to get ready for the wedding that evening. I'm not really good with people; the thought of being up in front of everyone made me nervous. We introverts need our quiet time, so having some nice 'alone time' at home before the wedding felt like a blessing. I thought about going downstairs, knocking on Jack's door, so we could talk about the rehearsal dinner last night and our wedding clothes and whatnot, but no, I could never bring myself to be that bold with a guy I'd just met, especially a cute guy like Jack.

Being a Saturday, I went downstairs to get my mail, and I ran into my neighbor Jill, the one whose red bra and panties I stole. The whole thing made me a little queasy, me being so new to thievery, not being used to those kind of situations. Jill was very nice, talking to me a little more than usual this time. She's a nice woman, almost my mother's age but so much different. I think it's because Jill lives alone. It gives her an air of independence and youth that my mother and father don't have anymore.

Jill and I talked about a few different things, but I didn't tell her about the wedding. Seeing as how she lives right across the hall from Jack, I wonder if she's friends with him. Maybe he told her about going to a wedding, and if I was to tell her, it might have been a complicated conversation; I always like to keep things simpler, especially when I'm talking to somebody new. Jill really is very nice, though, and she has amazing taste in lingerie. I'd love to get a look at some of her other things someday, although that seems a very odd thing to say — a person doesn't normally think about their neighbor's underwear. Maybe, the next time I see her, I'll ask her if she's ever traveled, and if she says she's been to France I'll know she bought the little red bra and panties there. I'd love to go to France some day, but I'm scared of flying and...I think that kind of trip will just remain a dream.

Driving to the casino for the wedding, I almost didn't feel like me. With daylight lingering, and the pink bridesmaid dress being very much evening attire, it felt odd to be wearing it. It's so short that, sitting in my car's driver's seat, my legs looked long and remarkable womanly; almost like a model's legs. The red high heeled shoes aren't safe to drive with, not if you've had no practice at it, so I drove barefoot, and once, at a stoplight, I even took a peek at the red lace panties, easy to do because of how the dress had ridden up my thighs. It felt so naughty, and sexy, there amongst all the traffic.

A few men looked at me — long, lingering looks — when I walked down the casino's main, front hallway, finding my way to the 'wedding chapel' that's part of the suit of rooms Karen rented for her wedding. Maybe a girl in a pink evening dress, with long legs showing above red high heels, isn't such a normal sight. Or maybe it's the low scoop neck of the little dress, or more accurately, all the fleshy décolletage of my chest, there on view for the looking men; more and more looking men, as I walked. My goodness, what a certain kind of dress can do!

The wedding went off without a hitch. The wedding march, all of us in the wedding party making our way up the aisle, with organ music and everyone watching, was quite a thrill. Karen had found out about the coincidence of me living in the same apartment building as Jack, so she matched us up and he and I walked up the aisle together, arm in arm. I must say, it made my fast-beating heart beat even faster, pairing up with him like that. In a tuxedo he's a thing to behold. A real stud, or hunk, or whatever hot men are called these days. I caught him looking at my breasts just before the ceremony, and he blushed. Blushed! The way cute boys do! It was then that I wondered if I might have a drink with him at the reception, or maybe even dance with him.

The reception dinner had all the bride's attendants sitting next to her, and all the groomsmen sitting next to him. I didn't much like being up front like that, at the head table, on display. All I could think about was keeping my dress clean, so I ate very, very carefully. The champagne tasted good, though, tickling down my throat in a marvelously bubbly way. By the time the dinner, the cake, and the speeches were all done, I was smiling. A lot.

Usually I'm not much of a dancer, but something about Karen's wedding — the place, the people, the music — it all got me going more than I thought I would. I didn't have a date, so that was awkward, but surprisingly, Jack didn't have one either. Most of the others had dates, or spouses, I think. It must have been odd for the dates, because they had to sit alone during the dinner while all of us in the wedding party sat at the head table.

Jack's brother Joe came with a girl named Brit, a real 'hottie' I guess you'd say. She wasn't at the rehearsal dinner, so I didn't meet her until we were all dancing. I could tell right away she's different than me — she's the type that's right at home on a dance floor; I could even picture her there all alone, with all of us watching, like a stage show, or maybe even doing a stripper routine, based on some of the moves she had. Not just the moves, but her body; it's the kind that draws the eye, men's and women's both, maybe for different reasons. I'm sure every man alive would say she's hotter than me, but I felt strangely superior to her in one way — I had the world's sexiest lingerie on under my little pink dress, and she didn't. She clearly didn't have a bra on, her fun little dress being one with built-in support. With her back bare, and her sides bare, I wondered how she was staying covered, but somehow gravity and physics were being defied, her breasts moving and jiggling and threatening to pop out as she danced up a storm. I watched for it, and I saw Jack watching, too.

Justin's best man, Brandon, danced with his wife, Diana. She'd already had quite a bit to drink, I could tell, and she danced with a champagne glass in her hand, sipping from it, smiling. She's one who loves to dance but isn't very good at it. I envy people like that; people who just don't care what other people think of them. They just do their thing, smiling, with no worries.

Dancing sometimes becomes a group thing, and so it was with Jack and me, Brandon and Diana, and Joe and Brit. With the talented band playing pretty good song choices, the six of us had fun, and I was feeling the buzz from the champagne. That's when the music slowed, the first real slow-dance happening, Jack holding me in his arms for the first time, his strong body right against me. The lovely smell of his cologne, the smooth feel of the fabric of his nice tuxedo, it was all enough to make me dizzy. He surprised me with his dancing abilities, knowing more than me, so I let him lead, as a girl's supposed to do, and I'm afraid I melted into him much more that I should have. I wasn't his date, after all, just a barely acquainted friend and neighbor.

The tempo of the songs picked up again, as it usually does, but everything about the night felt a little different after that first slow-dance. I can't explain it really, just a slight softening, you might say; a blurring, or maybe a change of color. Jack's eyes looked softer, and deeper, and Joe and Brit looked even sexier, dancing dirtier, making us all smile as we watched them. The six of us seemed to be dancing closer, but maybe it was my imagination.

Another slow dance song, this one even slower, had me in Jack's arms again, and I felt happy there. The champagne, and his scent, it melted me again. With my eyes closed, I felt his hands, one on my back and one lower, flirting with the curve at the top of my ass, the place my grandmother was worried about. I smiled when I thought of her, and I smiled knowing Jack's hands were drawn to the places where the beautiful red lace was hidden underneath. I don't think I'd ever felt as sexy in all my life as I did at that moment, with that lovely song, the warm strength of Jack's body moving us so perfectly, so peacefully.

A little while later, when the reception's beautiful energy started to wane, I was sad that it was all going to end. I knew some of the wedding guests were staying at the casino's hotel, upstairs, so when Joe invited us up to his room it didn't surprise me. I knew I should leave, maybe even leave my car there and call an Uber, because the champagne was making me a little too happy, but instead I went up the elevator with Jack, his brother, Brit, Diana, and Brandon, all of them feeling like new friends. The guys had all taken off their tuxedo jackets and their bow ties, all of them looking sexy in their black pants and bright white shirts.

Diana was particularly drunk, but truthfully we were all somewhat tipsy, the elevator, the hallway and the hotel room all a bit of a blur in my mind. Brandon carried two bottles of champagne, stolen from the leftovers at the reception, and Jack had weed with him, a bag of it and a small pipe that he'd been carrying in his tuxedo jacket pocket. I hadn't smoked weed since college, but I'd liked it some back then, so, with the six of us sitting and sprawled on the two big beds, we got high. I know I probably shouldn't have, but it felt good, and with Uber available I knew I could get safely home.

Another one of the bridesmaids, a girl named Amber, is an old friend of mine. She texted me to see why I'd left without saying goodbye, so I told her were I was and she said she and her date would came up to join us.

After putting my phone back in my purse, I sat on the bed again, next to Jack. It was hard not to notice Diana's black panties showing, but she obviously didn't care, her dress hiked up to the very tops of her thighs so she could sit the way she was. My instinct was to say something, maybe whisper in her ear so she could adjust things for more modesty, but I just sat there and marveled at her boldness. Of course I wondered what I would look like if I sat the way she was sitting — my red lace being so much brighter than black, it would most certainly draw everyone's eyes. The thought of it gave me a shiver.

I'd been so caught up in Diana's exhibitionism for those few moments, I hadn't noticed Brit kissing Joe, until, that is, she said "Weddings make me so horny," her voice right there against his lips, loud enough that it wasn't meant to be a secret. The thought of her saying it, out loud, in front of all of us, was almost as surprising as the sight of her hand on Joe's crotch, her fingers and the whole of her hand palming and fondling an obvious lump. Joe moaned into her mouth, kissing her, not saying a word about how close and watching we all were.

I was going with the flow, just interestingly watching, but then...I have to admit Brit shocked me. She opened Joe's tuxedo pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them, and the next thing you know she went down on him and his fully hard cock was in her mouth! I mean...oh my God! I'd never seen a woman take a man so boldly, so out in the open. I was glad to hear the knock at the door, sure it would end this horny flare-up, but Brit kept on with the blowjob. It embarrassed me, my face red, I'm sure, when Amber and her date walked in. "Oh my God," Amber said, her eyes on Brit's cocksucking mouth. She looked at me, as if to assess that I was in fact there, sitting on the bed and watching this lewd act, then she turned to her date, a good looking guy named David, and she asked him, "Do you...want to stay?"

He did want to stay, and that surprised me too. Brandon and his wife started kissing, getting handsy with each other, and I felt much too embarrassed, so much so that my embarrassment embarrassed me. I had no idea what to say to Amber when she walked nearer. I heard Jack quietly ask me "Are you all right?" just as his gentle hand touched my thigh, the bare part, just below the hem of my dress as I sat there, and my head swiveled toward him and I kissed him. Kissed him! As if I was someone else! I mean, I was high, and nicely tipsy, and a little turned on, but wow! I'd never done anything quite so impulsive, not since my teen years, and even then not so much. This felt new, and flat out crazy, and I kind of loved it.

Jack kissed me the way a girl always dreams it will be, his hand staying there on my thigh, more forcefully now but still gentle and lovely. I felt his fingers moving there, just subtly, and I found myself wishing they'd move more, those few inches to where I was getting wet for him. Never had I wished for such a thing in the presence of others, but this situation, this moment in time, felt so amazingly sexy and exciting.

During this mind-melting kiss, I felt the bed move. With the other bed having four on it already, and the out-in-the-open blow-job happening there, Amber and Dave had chosen the bed Jack I were on, and as I was kissing him I heard her whisper in my ear, "I never thought I'd be doing this with you." It was her fingers doing the doing, unzipping the back of my dress, making me moan into Jack's mouth in a whimpering way, my mind all in a dither. It was a strange feeling, almost like terror but so much warmer.

I didn't know what to say to Amber, even more so now, so I kept kissing Jack. I wondered what Amber had meant, about doing this with me — had she done this before, been in a sexy situation, or maybe even...done more? Why did she unzip me? Does she think...I'm taking off my clothes?

These thoughts astonished me, but it was that same strange warm terror, a kind that was so new and oddly wonderful. I kept Jack engaged with my mouth, and I glanced at the others, on the other bed. Joe's moaning was relaxed now, louder and freer, and Brit wasn't quiet anymore, her own moans and wet blowjob noises getting louder. From talking to them at the reception I knew that they weren't steady daters, just casual ones, and I found myself wondering if they done this before, a blowjob so sensually wet and moaning.

Brandon's wife Diana, she with the peak-a-boo black panties, was wiggling out of her dress as my glance lingered, her body swaying a bit, her drunk smile and drunk eyes giving away one of the reasons for her temporary disregard of the conventions of traditional marriage. The other reason appeared to be a solid case of the hornies, those drunk eyes of hers squarely on Joe's big cock being sucked. I can't say I blame her, it being the stuff of pure porn, right there in front of us all. To see a married woman, though, there with her husband, take off her bra and drunkenly lunge for another man's cock, joining in on the blowjob...that was the suddenly shocking thing that locked up my muscles, freezing me up like a scared child.

"Looks like we picked the fun room," Amber said, close behind me. I turned my head and gave her a look that said oh-my-god-can-you-believe-this, and she winked at me. Winked at me! Like she's an old hand at this ...this sex party kind of thing! I felt very old fashioned all of a sudden, like I'd somehow lost touch with the modern world and on this night I was being thrown head first into it.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," Amber said, smiling at me. "Now I know why people always wear their good undies to weddings. That red's really pretty."

You know how when you put something out of you head, sometimes it really goes? That's what had happened with my unzipped dress; I'd made it go away in those few minutes since Amber had unzipped it, just put it out of my head as if everything was normal, but now she'd called it out — "that red" — and I felt half naked even though I was only unzipped. Jack must have seen the look on my face.

"We don't have to stay," he nicely said. "Would you rather go to the bar or something?"

Not ready to verbalize my feelings, I shook my head and kissed him.

Diana's voice hit my ears. "Can I fuck him?" she said, over on the other bed.

"Oh, shit, babe!" answered Brandon. "Yeah, I mean, if we're doin' this. Both of us, right?"

I glanced over to see, just as Diana was nodding. Already just about naked, wearing only panties, she grasped one of her soft, low-hanging tits and fed it to Joe's mouth, her leg bumping and pushing Brit aside as it straddled him.

"Sorry," Brandon said to Brit. "She gets on a tear sometimes. Champagne fucks her up, and weed makes her crazy."

"That's okay," Brit said, taking off her dress, keeping her eyes on Brandon.

They seemed like friends, knowing each other I think, but this stripping and sex swapping seemed brand new, with a lustiness on each of their faces that seemed deeply thrilling. So much so that it excited me; a couples swap, with a marriage involved, so close I could almost reach out and touch it.

"Oh my God, you're sooo deep inside me right now!"

Diana said it, and Joe's cock was doing it, and I believed every word of it because he's big. What I almost couldn't believe was that it was happening — a crazy high drunken woman, fucking a big cock just a few feet away from me.

"Jesus," Amber said, her voice still close behind me. "This is fuckin' hot. We doin' this?"

I knew it was David she was asking, not me, so I didn't look at her; I still didn't know what to say to her. In all our years knowing each other we'd never been in anything even remotely like this.

David's answer must have been yes, or at least a nod in the affirmative, because Amber once again teased me to take off my dress, this time with a hand inside the back of it and a mischievous glint in her eye when I looked at her. She shimmied out of her own little dress, there on the bed, showing off a lacy black bra and panties that were even prettier than the black ones that Diana had worn.

Apparently I needed a push, so she stood on her knees on the bed, right behind me, and she eased my dress off my shoulders, slipping it down my arms.

"Damn, Marissa," she said to me, her eyes on my bright red lace bra. "That's the hottest thing ever." She peeked down inside my dress, now bunched around my waist. "Wow, matching panties, too. Damn. You win the prize, girl. I'm proud of you. Stand up and show me."

And so I did. If I'd had to do the unzipping, and if it was a full unveiling, I maybe wouldn't have done it, but my pink bridesmaid's dress was already open, down off the top of me, bunched at my waist, so getting it off the rest of me was a quick move, and I was back to my sitting position again without much commotion. It felt sinful sitting there in such sexy undies, but surprisingly, it hit me as a thrill rather than an embarrassment. Jack put his warm hand on my back again, where it had been; I'm glad he kissed me again, so I didn't have to see whether the others were looking at me.

"Damn, Marissa!" Amber said. "You look amazing!"

"Now that's sexy," Diana said, her drunk eyes smiling at me. It surprised me that she'd have the wherewithal to say something to me when she was drunkenly fucking her husband's best friend.

Brandon and Joe had their eyes on my red lacy things, both of them looking almost surprised and speechless. It struck me as odd seeing as how I didn't know them well; they couldn't have known how out of character this all was for me. It did give me a wild thrill though, having their lusty eyes on me, looking at me like I was something special, so I kissed Jack again, and my hands started opening his fancy white shirt.

Everything happened so quickly, me working his shirt, Jack working his pants. The excitement of it stopped me from stopping him, then his cock was there, so hard and big. Really really hard and big, and out, in the midst of a party, like it was no big deal, and of course it was there for me. So I took it, like a wanton girl, and I leaned my tingling self down and I took it into my mouth. Just like that I was a sexy party girl, a new and stunning thing. A wonderful thing, I must say, the whole of the room and this part of the night feeling like a happy dream. It was then, with my mouth getting hungrier and hungrier on Jack's cock, when I realized how very high I was. How very horny I was. How very carefree I felt. I listened to Diana letting herself go, her sexy noises getting louder, her fucking becoming wild and unrestrained, and my lust reared up in me as a powerful desire, to be fucked, by Jack, right there in that brightly lit party of a room.