Red Lace Trilogy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll admit to you now that I'm a porn watcher when I'm at home alone, and I'm a dildo user and a vibrator enthusiast. I'm not a priss or a prude, I'm just lacking in self confidence when it comes to myself and my body. I've never been on stage, never performed, never made music or sang, nothing more than the Happy Birthday song and other things like that. I've been fucked, quite a few times, but I've never done the fucking, if you know what I mean. So when I found myself giving Jack a blowjob, in the midst of others, it felt wrong and right, terrifying and exciting; a wonderful mixed up jumble of confusion.

On the other bed, Brandon had helped Brit out of her dress and her underwear. Somehow her full nudity seemed an escalation, even beyond Diana's boisterous fucking. Diana's panties though, which had been pushed aside by Joe's big cock, weren't a part of things for long. Seeing her husband with naked Brit seemed to fuel her sexual exuberance, her cowgirl-stye riding now thudingly hard, her big orgasm leading to her own sudden full nudity and a frantic switch to doggy style. Joe's big cock, fucking her hard from behind, made her cry out in bliss, just like the porn girls do.

It was as wild a scene over there as I'd ever imagined, just six feet away from us, and it infected my brain in a powerful, mind altering way. Jack was already laying back, his shirt open, his pants open and pushed down, his cock upright like a fleshy post, held that way by my hand at the base of it. He was fuckable the way men in my dreams sometimes are, so I mounted him and I started fucking him, his hands on my red lace tits, his cock filling me fuller than I'd ever been.

Amber had David the same way, almost next to me. My eyes met hers, both of us with our pussies so full, both of us with looks of wonder and disbelief on our faces. Amber was braver than me, her panties gone, and as she fucked David I saw, from the corner of my eye, her hands reaching behind herself, unhooking her bra. I don't know why nudity seemed so much beyond the fucking. I suppose a corner of my mind was on the hotel room's door, unlocked, maybe, ready for anyone to open and see us there. Being nude in the brightly lit room seemed much too daring.

And yet, Jack's cock, and his very aura, was lifting me toward an orgasm! A real, bubbling, glowing one that I could sense was going to give me a melt-down. I didn't want that, not there amongst everyone. Really, I didn't. But I wonder if it was the very fact that I was there that was making it grow, a blossoming orgasm that was beginning to lift me so far into the beyond.

I came so hard, I could almost call it a blackout, or something even dreamily deeper. Yes, it was dreamily deeper, there was no blackout; I was there even though I was lost in it. Good God was it an orgasm! One that sent my entire body into spasms. My legs, especially, were trembling as never before. Was it simply Jack's wonderful cock, a bigger one than I was used to, or was it group sex and all it's magic; its sights, its sounds, its scents? The room seemed so much smaller than when we'd arrived, and so much warmer. So very, very warm, and yet I couldn't stop trembling.

"God, you're amazing," Jack said, his fiery, lusty eyes watching every detail of my spastic cumming. "Take this off. I want your tits."

In my twitching, trembling daze, I let him unhook my bra, and I was nearly nude in the bright light of the room, freshly orgasmed, my skin flushed with reddening pink. I wondered if Amber would say something to me but she was fucking David furiously, herself rising to an orgasm that sounded like it might explode. It was then that I realized that everyone was occupied, doing their own thing, everyone fucking. I don't know if I've ever been so thrilled as I was in that moment; me, just plain Marissa, in the middle of a group sex orgy, my body still electric from the best orgasm of my life.

The feeling of Jack's cock inside me was so wonderful, but I wanted him in my mouth again, so I climbed off of him and took him, just like that, his hot, pussy-juicy cock thrusting into my mouth this time. Jack was feeling his oats and I wanted him to, wanted him to fuck my mouth, wanted him to take me, any way that he wished.

I myself wished that he'd grab my by the hips and ram it into me doggy style. I was that far gone, that ready for anything. At least I thought I was, but the shock of something new sent tingling goosebumps all through me. David's hands had found my legs. I was on my knees, bent way down, sucking Jack's big cock, and I hadn't realized how close I was to David, him lying on his back as Amber rode him hard to her ever closer orgasm. I suppose in the back of my mind I did know David was there, and I did know my knees were right next to his head, and I suppose I did know how easy it would be to lift a leg over him and give his mouth my pussy, still halfway exposed under my tightly twisted red lace panties. His hands guided me there, the feeling of his mouth on my hot, electrified clit making me moan so loudly onto Jack's cock, just as Amber's big orgasm melted her down.

It was seemingly just moments later when David was behind me, my red panties down around my knees, his hard cock taking me doggy style. As he fucked me, so nicely, I watched Jack fuck Amber the same way, doggy style, the hard nipples on her biggest-in-the-room tits being tickled by the hotel's shiny bedspread. I couldn't help but marvel at the way she was giving herself to Jack, her doggy-style body spread wider than I was able to do with my panties at my knees, her ass turned upward in a deeper arched way than I think I was able to do. She looked the picture of fuckable, like a porn girl, and Jack, fully stripped of his clothes now, looked like the perfect stud as he fucked her. My goodness that man has a nice ass!

Diana and Brit were double-teaming Joe, so Brandon made the first cross-over, climbing onto our bed wearing just his open shirt, stuffing his big cock into Amber's moaning mouth. A minute later he wanted me, shifting on his knees to give me his cock to fill my mouth with, the first time I'd ever had two men inside me at once. I came that way, soon after, my ripping orgasm another thing of wonder.

I had to take stock of things at that point, as much as I could with my head spinning in such a euphoric way. I mean, I'm not a slutty girl, and these were slutty circumstances. Off the charts slutty, if you want to think of it that way. My grandmother would have said 'I told you so', blaming it all on the sexy little bridesmaid dresses. But isn't sex supposed to be fun? And who makes the rules, anyway. I've watched plenty of porn, and group sex is never anything less than fun for those involved. I'd always thought it would be one of those experiences you'd have and store away in the back of your mind, something to think about and smile, an exciting memory for when you're old. And here I was, in the middle of it, in the middle of a memory. I suddenly wanted to make more of it, to live it to the fullest, to make it a memory I would never, ever, forget. I flung off my panties and tossed them to Brandon, and I said to him, "Wanna fuck me?"

His type of man is another fantasy of mine, if I'm being honest. The big man, with huge shoulders and powerful muscles, with hair all over him and just one thing on his strong-man mind.

He smiled, looked at the red panties in his hand, threw them over onto the other bed, hitting Joe with them. "Hey, check it out," he said to Joe. I don't know why it shocked me so, but it did, seeing my underwear played with like that. Joe was plenty busy, with Brit riding his cock and Diana riding his face, yet he took the time to look at my panties closely, even looking at the little label inside.

"What are you, a pantie sniffer?" Diana asked him.

With a funny look on his face, Joe acted like the panties were unusual in some way. "No, it's just...these are...really nice, don't you think?"

"Let me see 'em," Diana said, grabbing them from Joe's hand. "Maybe I should get some just like 'em if you guys are so into this kinda thing." She put her pussy against Joe's mouth again while she examined them, moaning as she tried to read the tiny label. "Shit, they're French," she said. "This is hot stuff, Marissa. Where'd you get 'em?"

"Oh...I found them at...a little place somewhere," I said. It seemed so odd to be having a conversation when we were all in the middle of orgy sex, Brandon roughly pulling me into the position he wanted, him standing now, his shirt tossed aside, leaving him fully naked. He had me on my back, my ass at the edge of the bed, his strong arms lifting my legs up against his hairy chest. His fat cock found my pussy, his thrusting hips shoving it into me. The conversation was over and done, Diana huffing out cries as Joe ate her face-riding pussy, me yelping much too loud as Brandon's fucking was instantly hard and rough. My tit's flailed from it, my hands wanting to grasp them, to stop the wild movement that I'd never experienced, but I was so overcome with euphoria all I could do was grasp the bedspread with my clutching hands and hold on for dear life.

"Fuck yeah! " Brandon bellowed. I lifted my head and looked at him, his very being seemingly on fire with rough sexual energy, then I let my head drop to the gyrating mattress again, my eyes on the white ceiling, and I and let him have his way with me, my grasping hands holding on, my mouth open to let forth the gasps and the short, sharp screams that emanated from somewhere deep within me. I'd never been fucked like this, and oh my God was it something!

I think Diana was jealous of it, drunkenly mumbling something about him never fucking her that way, but my mind was rocketing off to somewhere wonderful and I'm not sure exactly what she was going on about. The next thing I knew she was on our bed, giving herself doggy style, ass up and shoulders down, to David, and also to Jack.

Amber was the next to cross over, leaving us so she could team up with Brit on Joe, over on the other bed. I was only barely aware of it because my first rough-sex orgasm was rising up inside me, a thing of extraordinary explosiveness, my cumming seemingly endless, my screams a pointless blather of No!...No! and Yes!...Yes! Of course everything I uttered meant yes at that point, because oh my God was it good!

Brandon left me there, limp and mumbling, unable to gather my thoughts. He was gone, back to the other bed, his cock pummeling Amber's pussy, her happy screams mixing with my euphoric confusion. Jack was with me again, opening my legs the way Brandon had, but this new bliss was softer, gentler, Jack's mouth on my pussy, making me wonderfully crazy. I held his head with my hands, holding him there, listening to the wild sex noises of the others, hoping this would never, ever end.

-

Jack and I have become a couple. Living in the same small apartment building makes it almost like living together, but with more privacy when we want it, which isn't too often.

It was odd at first, our becoming a couple, seeing as how the wedding orgy was still fresh in our minds: strong memories of loosely swinging sex, Jack's brother Joe and Jack's good friend Brandon both fucking me so much, so hard, so wildly. David too, but he's not a close person in Jack's life the way Joe and Brandon are.

Yes, it's a strange way to start a relationship with a guy, but somehow it doesn't seem to matter and in just a short time we seem to have fallen in love. The real, butterflies-in-the-stomach kind of love.

I haven't seen Brandon yet, since the wedding, but seeing Joe now gives me butterflies, too. I mean, how can I not think of his hard cock, and the way he fucked me with such uninhibited joy and strength. How can I not think of when he and Jack both took me, the handsome brothers inside both ends of me, a 'spit roast', I think I've heard it called. It happened on the hotel room's carpeted floor, between the two beds, just a few moments after Joe had fucked me right off the edge of one of them. I remember how cozy it seemed down there, my naughty brothers threesome tucked away below the sexy moans and orgasmic cries of the others. Now, whenever I see Joe, how can I not wonder if something similar might happen again someday.

The red lace bra and panties have been hidden away in the bottom of my underwear drawer since the wedding. I don't know why but I think of them as lucky, special in some way, because I wore them the night I fell for Jack, but they also stir up some guilty feelings in me, because I stole them. The other day, when I had some brand new lingerie on, Jack asked me, "How come you don't wear the red ones anymore?"

He and I had only been together for a few weeks, but already I couldn't hide me guilt, couldn't lie to him. So I confessed my thievery, how I'd found the red lace bra and panties down in the laundry room, telling him I was pretty sure they must have belonged to our nice neighbor Jill.

I thought maybe he'd be surprised that Jill would own such things, but no, he was very calm and nice about it, sensing how guilty I felt about the whole thing.

"If you really feel that bad about it, why don't you buy her some new ones," he said. "You could do it anonymously."

It struck me as a wonderful idea, one I should have thought of myself. I scoured the internet and found something very similar, from the same maker. As far as I could tell they were only available to order direct from France, and the $800 price for the bra and pantie set astonished me. As much as I wanted to, there was no way I could afford to buy them for Jill. When I told Jack about it, he said he wanted to pay for them.

"Why should you do that?" I said. "I'm the one who stole them."

"Because they're lucky," he said. "They brought us together. I think they're...sort of magic."

Epilogue

Marissa and Jack weren't home when the delivery man knocked on Jill's door. Two weeks had passed since Marissa had placed the order, the package arriving battered but not broken. "For me?" Jill said, looking at it, her eyes on the customs label, the return address a lovely sounding street in Paris. "I didn't order anything."

"It's got your name and address on it," the delivery man said. "I'm just dropping it off. Have a nice evening."

In the quiet of her kitchen, Jill cautiously cut away the tape, keeping the shipping label intact so she'd know where it came from. Inside was a fancy box, dented a bit but lovely, it's color a matte gray, tied with black string. Inside the box, periwinkle blue tissue paper wrapped the delicate lace bra and panties, the soft, bright red color of the exquisite lace bringing a look of wonder to Jill's happy face. "Oh my God," she whispered.

Jill had questions, but she knew they might never be answered. She went to her bedroom, took off her clothes, and tried on the beautiful new things while the Paris air was still a part of them. "They fit," she said to one of her three cats. "Oh my God, they fit good! Jesus, have you ever seen your old mom's tits look this good? Fffuuck."

Jill kept them on for a while, wearing them around the apartment as casually as she'd wear her sweats, even there in the living room, with her lace curtained windows giving a filtered view of her lingerie-clad sexiness to anyone on the street who cared to look. Sitting on the couch with another one of her cats, memories came flooding back to her, of wearing her lost red lace in Jack's sweltering hot apartment, the night of the city-wide blackout, the night he and his handsome brother Joe double teamed her and double penetrated her, sweaty anal sex at its off-the-charts best.

Jack was off limits now, she knew, he and the nice girl Marissa from upstairs now a happy seeming couple, but Joe's phone number was safely filed away on Jill's phone. "God, I'm getting wet, you guys," she said to the cats. "Why does French lace make me so horny?" She thought for a moment and said, "I hate to waste this on a dildo, you know what I mean? Think Jack's cute brother Joe is...maybe...home tonight?"

Jill's cats didn't know, didn't answer her. A few minutes later, scrolling through the contacts on her phone, still relaxedly wearing nothing but the little pieces of red lace, she mustered her nerve and called young Joe. He was indeed hanging at home, like she'd hoped, but a few friends were with him.

"Oh, you're busy then," Jill said.

"No, it's just a few of us guys. We're just having a few beers, smokin' a spliff. You should come over."

"I should?" Jill looked down at herself, so sexy and nearly nude in nothing but the red, its aura filtering into her brain, as if she was getting high from Joe's weed smoke, right through the phone.

Fifteen minutes later, her cats were alone again, the apartment quiet. One of them, a sleek, nearly black Siamese name Rune, climbed into the empty box that had come all the way from France. He circled twice, settled himself comfortably upon the periwinkle blue tissue paper and closed his eyes, ready for a dream.