Red Light

Story Info
Neelum and Zulfikar have trouble at a Traffic Stop.
7.7k words
4.5
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red Light

Neelum winced due to the pain, her increasingly bared body turning red with shame, as the intrusion up her anal canal began to reach deep into her insides. Bent over the warm bonnet of her husband's vehicle, with her legs spread apart, she could do nothing as the intruding object worked its way forward. A few more pushes and she could feel her molester's balls come up against her ass cheeks. A torrent of tears flowed from her eyes, down the front of her partially ripped choli (blouse). She could see her now discarded lehnga (frock) lying on the side of the road. There was a sudden void as the penis pulled back, but the respite was temporary as it was soon buried up to the hilt in her asshole again.

Neelum's husband Zulfiqar could only watch as his wife was ravaged. His own hands were cuffed behind his back and the door to the police cruiser would only open from outside. He did, however, have a full view of Neelum being abused by one of the two officers who had accosted them by the side of a vacant farmhouse along a rural highway in Ontario.

"Please don't hurt me," Neelum pleaded.

"Moan for me," the assailant responded, "I heard that you foreign bitches from the Middle East like to take it up the ass regularly!"

II

Neelum looked resplendent in her wedding finery, an ornate lehnga and choli combination with a dupatta/chaddar across her head and shoulders. At the ripe age of 24, with an economics degree from the University of Western Ontario, she was a real catch with fair skin, lovely eyes and a figure to die for. Zulfiqar himself was no slouch, having received degrees in law enforcement and political science a few years earlier from the University of Ottawa. Posted within the management team of the Ontario Provincial Police, he was headed up the ranks and perhaps into a political career.

The wedding in Stratford had been a spectacular affair. Even though there was a very limited South Asian, and notably Pakistani community in the vicinity, the two families had gone out of their way to create as authentic a wedding as possible. Many guests, not only from Toronto and Detroit, but from various other parts of North America and Pakistan had made it over. The hall was set up for a newish ceremony known as a "Shandi" which combined the singing and dancing of a Mehndi (henna ceremony) with the fun of the actual main wedding feast and departure of bride and groom (the Shaadi). Normally the two events would be on separate days, but due to cost constraints and logistics related to the guests, the Shandi was agreed upon, lasting from just after lunchtime at 2 pm to after dinner at about 8 pm. Given that the family home was relatively small, the groom and bride planned to drive to Sarnia and have their wedding night in a quaint bed and breakfast place on the outskirts of the city. The valima (groom's reception - post consummation) was to be held a few days later in Toronto.

III

The bride and groom left the guests and families behind around 9 pm and headed to their destination just under two hours away. Zulfiqar could not keep his eyes off his bride and appreciated that she did not mind his hand caressing her thighs or holding her hands. At a strangely placed traffic light some thirty kilometers out they stopped as the signal indicated red. Zulfiqar turned his face towards Neelum and they began their first kiss since becoming man and wife. His cock strained and pushed against his sherwani and shalwar. His hands caressed her body and one moved from her neck down to below her choli, touching her breasts. She reacted out of a long-term instinct to protect her modesty and jerked backwards. Just then he noticed that the light had turned green. As he released her and resumed driving the light suddenly turned red again.

"Fuck it," he swore, "there's nobody here," and drove off.

IV

Zulfiqar strained with all his might as he witnessed his wife being anally raped by the first officer. He was unable to do much, however, as his hands were manacled. The second officer was standing against the door restricting his ability to break free and help her.

They had not even gone a hundred meters when a police cruiser with lights flashing had asked them to stop on the roadside. Zulfikar complied and pulled out his OPP ID just in case.

"Officers what seems to be the problem?" he politely asked.

A minute later, roughly yanked out of the car, he was handcuffed and then shoved into the back of the police cruiser. The officer had simply taken the proffered card and tossed it back into the car.

"No free passes mister," the officer told him, "you have violated a traffic light and need to be disciplined!"

"What do you know, we seem to have a second perpetrator here," the other officer remarked, opening the passenger door and asking Neelum to step out. She protested and was pushed face down onto the bonnet.

"Looks like the young lady needs a lesson in civility," the officer stuck his hand under her lehnga and felt up her private parts.

"Sure Freddy, I think she deserves it," the one standing next to the police cruiser responded.

"Please officer we have done nothing," Neelum pleaded, "we are just coming from our wedding."

"Oh well in that case, congratulations, but I wonder if you may have heard of the regional lord taking his fill before the groom," Jimmy made a quip about a revolting European practice from the Middle Ages.

"I beg you not to soil my virginity," Neelum was crying, "I would rather you kill me right here."

"I see she's one of those Muslim types who chooses death over dishonour," Freddy responded, "Jimmy, do we treat her like they do in Afghanistan, she won't lose her cherry and yet they will pay the fine for crossing our red light?"

Freddy had already disposed of Neelum's lehnga and now ripped her panty off. Her choli was partly torn in the process. Neelum was in shock as he pulled out a packet which had a liquid that he rubbed around and into her rectum. Pouring the rest on his cock, he pushed into her.

Neelum's eyes went wide as the intruding object was buried all the way. Freddy pulled back and moved forward into her again. This time she screamed and begged to be let go. Her pain seemed to energize Freddy even more and he began to fuck her in earnest, pushing in fast and pulling out with speed. The fight seemed to go out of her, and she lay lifeless on the bonnet as the rape continued.

"Good you are taking that like a nice Afghan whore," Freddy commented.

In another minute he tensed and released his load. Shortly afterwards he pulled out. Zulfiqar noted that Freddy removed a condom that was bulging with his cum. He put the used condom onto the bonnet next to Neelum's face.

"You know honey, that could well be an Einstein or Bill Gates that may have germinated inside your pussy!" He sneered, "but Jimmy here suggested we use a method your type prefers!"

Stepping back, he gestured for the other officer, James, to come and have his turn. Neelum lay there unmoving as Freddy zipped up and went up to Zulfikar.

"Man, she is a good sport," he whispered into Zulfikar's ear while roughly pushing him out of the cruiser and against the door, "you can always come by and break a red light around here!"

James had now lined up behind Neelum and proceeded to grease her anal passage. Soon his cock was buried in her backside too. Neelum prayed that the end would come soon and by and by it did. This time, however, a condom had not been used and her ass was full of his jism. James pulled out a packet of tissues from his pocket and first wiped out his dick and then cleaned her ass up as much as possible. Tossing the paper to the side, he quickly fixed his uniform.

"Thank you, Ma'am, please come by for another one," he commented while walking off.

A few minutes later, having removed the cuffs off Zulfikar, the two officers took off in their police car.

Zulfikar walked over to his wife, who was still bent over the bonnet of their vehicle. Slowly he covered her backside. He helped her onto her feet and led her to the passenger seat. Neelum seemed to be somewhere else but complied with his directions. A little later they had driven off from the cursed spot.

V

"Don't take me to a hospital," Neelum barked at Zulfikar, "I will not be made a victim and have the community either leer at me or have fake pity."

"But dear, we need to get a rape kit so these bastards can be caught," he implored.

"You can probably use this to find them," she responded, handing over the tissues that Jimmy had used, "I picked it up when the second guy left, I could not get the condom the first one had used."

"But we do need to make a police report," Zulfikar replied.

"Oh no, prove to me that you a worthy husband and find a way to punish them in a manner so that no one does this sort of thing before," Neelum had poison dripping from her eyes, "I am sure you can use your resources to catch these bastards without getting the police formally involved or my name sullied!"

VI

The bed and breakfast place near Sarnia was secluded, quiet and quite accommodating. Neelum asked Zulfikar to place her suitcase in the bedroom and to leave her for some time to wash up and rest. He offered to help with her jewelry and clothing, but she kicked him out to go get some stuff from the nearby store.

Zulfikar was at a loss about next steps. Certainly, he would get the tissues tested to find out who the rapist was. But as a policeman himself, the idea of extra-judicial action was both appealing and not. Of course, he wanted to rip the dicks off both men, but then that would be at odds with his training and position.

"I am famished, can we go to a roadhouse type place?" Neelum surprised him as he returned to the suite.

She had changed out of her wedding outfit into a casual pair of denims and a jacket. Without the make-up and excessive clothing and jewelry she looked twice as pretty. Rather than fret about a missed wedding night, Zulfikar decided to agree right away.

There was an all-hours place just a couple of kilometers away which was half full, with other travelers and night shift workers having a late dinner or early breakfast.

"Do you know that I had to go to the parlour at 9 am yesterday and have not eaten anything since a light breakfast at 7:30!" Neelum told him, "So a steak would not be out of order!"

VII

Getting back to the suite after 3 am, Neelum asked Zulfikar to wait in the lounge for a bit while she repaired to the bedroom. He had expected her to be distraught about the rape and the humiliation. Instead, she had been very chatty at the restaurant, while downing a sizable steak and trimmings. He figured that her mind was still processing things and that she would break down sooner or later. He figured the best course of action was to forego any chance of a wedding night and to let her sleep things off.

"Could you dim the lights please and see if there is any music on the radio," Neelum called out and he turned down everything except a couple of small lamps which cast more shadow than light.

As he turned on the radio and found a decent tune on it, Neelum walked into the room. Rather than being in a shalwar kameez or some sort of long chemise, she was wearing a jacket, skirt, blouse, stockings and heels. Moving to the center of the room, she began to sway as he watched in fascination.

After a bit, she undid the jacket and tossed it to one side. A few moments later, her blouse came off too. Zulfikar moved towards her, but she pushed him onto an armchair. Her skirt joined the pile soon after. Over the next few minutes, as Zulfikar's cock rose to new heights she disposed of her bra, panties, stockings and shoes to stand bare naked in front of him. Her skin flushed, her tits perked up and her figure perfect, Neelum looked like a vision from heaven. Zulfikar had experienced intimacy with females during his college days, but his new wife was from a different league altogether.

She went over to the radio and turned it off. Going to an armchair and facing him, while putting each leg onto the armrests, and giving him a direct view of her pussy, she then gave a most chilling ultimatum while pointing at various parts of her body.

"All of this is yours darling and you can do with it what you like," she said in a sexy and sensuous tone, "but before you can touch any of this you need to find those two bastards and make sure they suffer twice as badly as I did! Now take a good look because the next time you see this will only be after they get what they deserve and worse!"

"But honey, the valima is in six days' time," Zulfikar protested as he saw her head back to the bedroom and lock the door from inside.

"Well in that case you have five days to get my revenge," her voice came from inside, "or the consummation feast will have to go ahead without any actual consummation!"

VIII

Finding the first culprit was exceptionally easy given the sample presented. The crime lab was helpful, as were the couple of people in the office who he gave an abbreviated version of events to, leaving out the rape details but mentioning that they been waylaid and that Neelum had been forced to give them hand jobs.

James Wheeler was a patrol officer in the small locale of Mount Brydges. He had been in the Canadian Army in Afghanistan for a tour of duty but had first been captured by the Taliban and then dishonourably dismissed for some reason or the other. After drifting for a bit, he found his current position through the good offices of an old high school friend Frederick Meecham. Recalling that the other guy was named Freddy, Zulfikar was sure that he had both men. Meecham had a spotty record also, having been let go by the Brampton police for excessive use of force against a Sikh resident.

It was now time to put the screws on the culprits. Simply bringing the police over and arresting them would not work as no police report or complaint had been filed. Concurrently he learned that there had been close to two dozen complaints of harassment at an undefined traffic light in the area where the rape had occurred, yet no formal charges had been filed. Zulfikar pondered whether to have charges brought against the two for the various crimes. This would get them off the road, but it would certainly drag Neelum into the mess. No, something completely different had to be done.

IX

The answer came through Neelum's brother, Junaid, who had been Zulfikar's classmate at university. Junaid was livid at hearing what his sister had been through but was sensible enough to hold his temper and plan things out with Zulfikar. Neelum did not join the guys in their discussion but wandered off around the area. Despite her bravado she was feeling ashamed that her brother knew what had befallen her and that others may soon also find out. While dressed smartly in a red skirt and boots, she had a troubled look on her face.

By the time she returned, Junaid was ready to head back. He hugged her and kissed her head, then simply walked out the door.

"Don't forget your brother is alive and well and ready to avenge you," Junaid whispered into her ear as she let out a torrent of tears.

"We have devised a plan and I will give you details as things pan out," Zulfikar let her know after she had stopped crying and settled down, "all going well they should be in a living hell before the end of the week."

Neelum's face lit up. Walking up to her husband, she raised her mouth to his, having the first kiss since the incident. Zulfikar was aroused and kissed back with gusto, holding her close. His hands worked themselves under her skirt. Neelum broke off the kiss and stepped back.

"No darling, I just wanted to show some appreciation for what you are doing," she told him, "but going forward will need much more to be done!"

X

James was excited to receive a phone call from an international security company that said it provided bodyguards to executives and others overseas. The initial call came into the police station at Mount Brydges and he had provided a cell number to talk in detail later.

"We are looking for a few qualified persons with military or police experience to help provide security to a very rich family in Malaysia," the voice said, "and your name was recommended to us by someone."

"Does it pay well," James responded, excited by the idea of a trip overseas, "and is Malaysia a liberal country?"

"Yes, if selected, you should easily clear $150k tax free," the caller responded, "and Malaysia has all sorts of liberal attitudes!"

"What do I need for selection?" Fred was getting serious.

"We need to get you tested medically, check your physique and ability to carry heavy loads, and see how good you are with the weapons that will be provided."

"Shouldn't be an issue," he could see himself in an exotic locale already.

"In that case would we be able to meet at our offices in Hamilton tomorrow around 12 pm?"

"You can count on it," James responded.

"By the way, the opportunity is for more than one person, I was wondering if you have a friend or colleague who also may be interested."

"You know I just might," he volunteered, "a police colleague called Freddy who may fit your bill."

XI

Neelum was at the surprisingly sizable pool behind the B&B. There weren't too many people staying during the weekdays, and particularly during work hours no one was about, so she was comfortable lounging about in a swimsuit that she had planned to take to her honeymoon in Cuba.

Although she looked fine and acted happy, her insides were being gnawed due to the wait in bringing the culprits to task. Willing herself to not think of the incident, Neelum surmised that firstly she did not lose her real virginity, her husband tried to defend her but was in a disadvantageous situation, and that she was not going to somehow no longer be a rape victim. The best thing was to focus on other things and hope that her husband managed to even the score.

Of course, she wanted to have had a normal wedding night, despite all the trash talk from her friends about the pain involved, the shame of being naked in front of a near stranger, and the awkwardness of the sexual act. Despite her education in Canada and friendships with lots of male colleagues, Neelum was pristine and the most anyone got from her was unfulfilled fantasies or cases of blue balls.

She felt bad about putting Zulfikar in his predicament. But if he did not stand up for her, no one else would. Neelum did thank her stars that Zulfikar did not behave like a typical South Asian film husband and discarded her for the loss of her 'izzat' (shame/chastity) for the anal rape. In any case, she still had a very intact cherry, which he could have a go at as soon as he had restored the flux in her environment.

"They are going to be surprised around noon tomorrow," Zulfikar found her at the pool and advised, while appreciating her state of undress and trying hard to hide a quickly erect cock.

"That's quick, it's only been a couple of days," she was truly impressed.

"Oh, I plan for us to have a proper valima celebration with a proper consummation prior to the event!" he responded, getting her to blush.

Zulfikar was more pleased when she pushed him down onto a recliner, straddled his midsection and put her lips in touch with his mouth. They kissed for an eternity before she slowly got off, grabbed her towel and went back to their room.

XII

"Thank you so much for being here," the gentleman in the large office directed the two applicants to armchairs next to his desk, "we need to go over some details before the firearms and other physical tests."

Both James and Freddy seemed taken in by the place and appreciated the welcome. Neither had been given much respect by any of their superiors or even peers in the past few years.