Red Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we offer you a welcome drink?" the very attractive office secretary pointed them at a well stocked bar. They both opted for Canadian whiskey.

Both checked out the sexy female in her short skirt and heels as she prepared two double shots and handed one to each of them. The office manager had stepped out to get some paperwork and materials.

"We certainly would like to be confident that you can handle your liquor and can still shoot straight," she remarked, "I am sure you will do just fine."

"Well miss, if it is someone as nice as you we need to protect, we would do so even if we had a couple of bottles of liquor each," they boasted, while openly flirting with her.

She gave them a sweet smile and took the office manager's chair, continuing small but suggestion laden talk with the two guys.

Four minutes later, both were unconscious, since the glasses they used were laced with a very strong sedative. Neither had made any sort of effort to fight the drowsiness as they tried to hit on the pretty secretary. They were encouraged by her friendly response to their suggestions, not to mention spellbound by the top of her breasts that were visible over a lacy bra and shirt with open buttons, given that she often bent forward to laugh or make a point.

Fifteen minutes earlier, they had arrived for the session at Hamilton and were received by Junaid, who had dyed his hair blonde and worn a pair of blue contact lenses. From a video feed to her hotel, Neelum and Zulfikar could verify that these indeed were the rapists. It did not take more than a couple of minutes for the confirmation. Junaid's very pretty wife, Anisa, played the role of the secretary, a job she knew well as an office assistant for one of the Provincial ministries in Toronto.

Four hours later a PIA jet on the Toronto-Islamabad route headed out over the Atlantic, carrying what appeared to be two coffins. Given that there were scores of Pakistanis in Canada, and virtually every PIA flight carried one or more coffins of the dead wishing to be buried in their homeland, no one raised any concern on the apparent lack of paperwork or identification. The station agent, a career PIA officer, who was returning to Karachi shortly, was happy to cooperate with confirmation that 1 million Pakistani Rupees (about $4,000) been handed over to his wife who was already there. The following evening, the coffins had crossed the Durand Line at Michni and were headed to Jalalabad, Afghanistan.

XIII

Neelum felt a load lift off her being when Zulfikar advised her that the aircraft had left Canadian airspace. While the two culprits were indeed headed into a life of misery, they had not yet received the full comeuppance that was deserved.

With the clock to the valima ticking down, she sensed that Zulfikar deserved some reward for what he had accomplished. At the same time, the two rapists had not yet suffered as she had, so being lenient on her threat would not be right.

"I feel like going to a movie," she suddenly surprised Zulfikar with an unexpected request.

Rather than argue about the need to do so, he did the smart thing and checked out the listings in the local area.

An hour later, as they drove over, he appreciated her wearing a long dress and slip over leather pants. The clothes hid too much of what he wanted to get to, but perhaps the end of the trial was soon.

"Go get some popcorn and soda, while I pop into the washroom," she directed him.

"You know there's a new James Bond film in the same theatre complex," he told her as they took their seats towards the back of a nearly empty cinema. She smiled at him at focused on the trailers that tend to accompany the main feature.

About twenty minutes into the French language film which he could not decipher, Zulfikar felt Neelum tugging at his right hand. He let it have it and she put it under her jacket. He was surprised to note that she had opened the front of her dress, removed her slip and bra, and that his hand was touching her bare breast. Neelum placed her head on his shoulder and soon his mouth joined hers in a series of kisses.

"Are we celebrating the pre-valima consummation?" he remarked with hope, his mouth having moved across to her chest.

"No, not really," she gave a somewhat disappointing reply as he licked one tit and then the other, "but you are definitely headed in the right direction."

Her hand dropped into his lap and squeezed his rapidly growing erection. A moment later, she had undone his zipper and pried Zulfikar's cock out through the openings in his briefs and trousers. Slowly she began to stroke his manhood.

"Anything else you would like short of the big expectation?" she whispered in his ear.

He instinctively looked down at her hand and his penis. Neelum got the message very quick and clear. Going to her knees after getting down on the ground and folding her seat, she began to kiss his cock. Not sure if she would go down on him, Zulfikar caressed her neck and applied a little downwards pressure.

Unfortunately for him, the door at the back opened and some patrons entered. Neelum jumped back onto her seat, giggling due to the strange circumstance. His cock still in her hand, she began to stroke in earnest and two minutes later he had added a significant quantity of man-butter to the already greasy popcorn.

"I wasn't going to eat it anyway," she confessed, "I only asked for it so I could go remove my shirt without you knowing!"

"Can I please get more," he remarked in a cockney accent, recalling that she had recently been reading the classic Oliver Twist.

Neelum smiled and lowered the top of her dress putting her boobs on display. This was short-lived as she quickly brought the shirt out and put it on. This was long enough to reach her knees and with the jeans below, Zulfikar figured that the moment was done.

She surprised him again, putting her hand into his and quickly removing it. The panty he found in his palm was still warm as if it had just been removed and fragrant. She had somehow managed to lower her pants.

"We cannot have sex in here," he responded.

"And we are not going to," she calmly replied while bringing up the hem of her slip, "but if you like you can touch and feel anything underneath for now!"

Being somewhat larger than his wife, Zulfikar had trouble getting onto his knees and in front of her, but his lips soon found her pussy. Neelum moaned with anticipation as he licked and kissed around the virginal orifice. He hands meandered all over her legs, thighs and nether regions. When he tried to push a finger through her vagina, she held his hand and shook her head. She was going to be deflowered in the proper manner and only when she felt the time was right.

XIV

The effect of the long-lasting sedative finally wore off more than 48 hours later. Freddy and James shouted at the top of their voices to be let out, but having had no food or drink were soon exhausted. Being in the coffins was bad enough, the bumpy ride was adding fuel to the fire. In the early hours of morning, they were let out of the coffins and quickly realized that their predicament was worse than death itself. They did wolf down a meal of bread and tea to allay the pangs of hunger before being taken to the group leader.

"Welcome to Afghanistan officers," one of the leader's aides spoke in good English, "we understand that you like to try things in the Afghan way!"

"We are Canadian citizens, and you are committing an international crime," Freddy protested, receiving a blow from the butt of a gun into his back.

"No gentlemen, you are sheep," the chieftain responded in Dari and the interpreter translated, "and we will soon familiarize you with what many of us do with sheep!"

XV

Neelum looked concerned as she showed Zulfikar the local morning newspaper mentioning the disappearance of two police officers from the Mount Brydges area. The paper carried pictures of both James and Freddy. Zulfikar had already received news from Junaid that the cargo had reached the Afghan border. They both waited on tenterhooks for the police to arrive and arrest them. Zulfikar held her close, giving her courage. While the rapists were receiving their comeuppance, they had not yet suffered enough for Neelum to withdraw her threat. The valima was only two days away and Zulfikar was getting worried.

They had not stayed at the cinema for much longer and left about halfway through what he figured was some sort of a French mind fuck. Instead of giving him the respite he so needed, Neelum had simply shut the door of the bedroom and gone to sleep.

To their surprise, instead of getting hotline tips about the location of the two officers, the police switchboard instead began receiving many calls about an unmarked red light with those two persons imposing fines on unsuspecting motorists. Furthermore, a half dozen females accused the two of having sexually abused them after they were stopped for crossing an unexpected red light. Within 24 hours, the police focus had turned from rescuing the two potential abductees to fighting a rapidly expanding story about rogue cops, red lights and rapes.

XVI

With just a day left to the valima, the couple returned to Toronto. Zulfikar was fast losing hope about consummating the marriage prior to this important event. He knew that she would give in soon, but having a somewhat conservative upbringing the thought of a valima without the necessary deed being done was alien to him.

Junaid and Anisa dropped in at their hotel right after breakfast on the day of the event. Immediately afterwards, the men stayed in the main lounge of the suite while the ladies repaired to the bedroom.

"I have something to show you," Anisa quickly set up her computer and a video began to play, "we received this just as you left from Sarnia and figured that you would want to know immediately."

The video opened with a view of the desolate area, a voice over mentioning that it was in the Paktia province of Afghanistan, and that justice was going to be delivered for molesters of our sisters.

A minute later both Freddy and James were pushed in front of the camera. Both were stark naked and looked like they had taken quite a beating. James was bent down over a table, his hands were tied to a ring on a pedestal, and his legs secured to two of the legs. Soon after, Freddy was also tied down in the same manner. The camera panned around the area and Neelum noted that dozens of Afghani men were attending the humiliation.

"Time to bleat, sheep," the voice over remarked.

Two of the Afghan men went behind and painfully rammed their cocks into the prisoners' rectums. Both screamed but the men continued the assault. Soon after, the places were taken by two more men. Then another two and two more.

"Enough," Neelum said after about a dozen had completed the buttfucking, disgusted more by the happening than elated at her revenge.

"You need to come with me," Anisa turned off the video, "even if you have not consummated your union, and I do not know if what you have seen has satisfied you enough to be intimate with Zulfikar, there are a lot of people attending the valima this evening and you have to look ravishing, so let's get going to the beauty parlour!"

XVII

The humiliation continued for the better part of three hours and Zulfikar watched every minute of it along with Junaid. At some point he was told that Anisa and Neelum had gone out to the beauty parlour. Once the video ended, Zulfikar hugged his brother-in-law, thanking him profusely for the plan and the assistance.

"What do you want us to do with them next?" Junaid wondered if the punishment had been enough or not.

"Let the Afghans decide," Zulfikar responded, "I am sure neither Neelum nor I ever want to hear about either of them."

"I empathize with you my friend," Junaid replied, "and I am thankful that you have not discarded my sister after her humiliation but seem keener to cement your relationship."

"Come on, I am equally guilty as I was unable to protect her as was my spousal duty," Zulfikar had teared up, "I should have fought them to my last breath."

XVIII

The choice for the two prisoners was very clear, to suffer for their sins, not just against Neelum and Zulfikar, but all their victims over the years.

"We all suffered in the wars with the Americans and Russians," the chieftain explained, "but the Russians were absolute animals and took nearly my whole family."

"Your option, if you want to redeem yourself," the interpreter explained, "is to help us kill Russians."

"But they are no longer in your country," James responded.

"You are so right, but we are sending a brigade of fighters to Chechnya and perhaps also to Ukraine," they were told, "and you can be a part of this effort."

"But we have no fight with the Russians," Freddy protested.

"In that case, the residents will be delighted that you have agreed to stay as the village sheep!" the chieftain roared as the others in the group clapped with delight.

XIX

Neelum was asked to wait in an annex to the wedding hall by Anisa. The bride would normally have a bunch of friends to keep her company. Anisa, however, had shooed them all out on some pretext or the other. In about thirty minutes or so the new bride and groom were supposed to make their entrance to the party as a married couple.

"Just open the door when I knock for you," Anisa directed as she headed out.

A few minutes later when she opened the door after a knock, instead of just Anisa, she also found Junaid and Zulfikar.

"I don't care what else this poor guy needs to do to receive your favours," Junaid addressed Neelum, "but there has to my knowledge never been a valima that has proceeded without consummation in his family or ours!"

As Junaid and Anisa left, both Zulfikar and Neelum looked at each other with bewilderment and then began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Yes, my dear, I wholeheartedly forgive you," she said in a soft voice, "you are truly mine and all of me is yours!"

The next part was rather difficult as she was fully dressed and neither knew if they would be able to get all the pins and hooks holding the dress up off and then on again.

"Get on your back," she ordered and Zulfikar complied.

He took off his shalwar and footwear. Asking him to put his hands under the lehnga, she had him remove her panties. Seeing his cock fully erect, she lowered herself onto him. The effort was unsuccessful as they had forgotten lubrication and her vagina was intact. Zulfikar grabbed for a bottle of lotion that was on a nearby table and spread some on his manhood.

The second time around, Neelum felt him entering her pussy before being held up. Gritting her teeth to the expected sharp pain, she slowly raised herself and then pushed down with force. She saw stars and let out a shrill scream as her hymen was tattered, but Zulfikar's cock went quite a way into her. Catching her breath, she repeated the up and down motion for a few times. Zulfikar exploded and her juices and blood mixed with his jism. They were truly now man and wife and the valima had gone from haram to halal.

The next problem was how to extricate themselves from their position of sexual congress without spoiling her clothes and his. As they pondered their situation, Anisa walked in holding a shopping bag. She handed Zulfikar a wad of napkins and indicated that he should put some around his cock and the rest up against Neelum's pussy.

Slowly Neelum rose a bit to allow him to withdraw and get out from under her. He thanked his stars that the napkins fully covered his cock. He ran into the adjoining bathroom to clean up as much as possible. In about five minutes he was dressed in his clothes for the event and was kicked out to wait outside till his wife was made ready.

Anisa attached a feminine napkin to Neelum's underwear after cleaning her as best as she could with the napkins and with wet towels from the bathroom. Neelum could sense that blood was continuing to flow from her insides, and there was still a considerable amount of pain, but was glad that Anisa had the foresight to bring a feminine pad to help her through the rest of the evening.

Around fifteen minutes behind schedule, the bride and groom entered the wedding hall and were escorted to the main platform for ceremonies, photos and what not. Junaid came up and shook Zulfikar's hand, giving him a knowing wink.

XX

On the other side of the world, James and Freddy were debating their options, having suffered a third day of playing sheep for the village. The second time around they discovered that a line of prospective fuckers would set up as soon as a red light came on at the perimeter of the camp. This was poetic justice if ever.

"We could tell them we can go help the Ukrainian forces," Freddy ventured, "and then escape across the border to Europe."

"Did you not read the story in the Toronto newspaper," James replied, "they will put us in jail for a very long time if we ever return!"

He was referring to a printout that the Afghan interpreter had brought to them to help decide their next course.

Whatever option they chose, their probable fate was worse than death itself. Escape from Chechnya was unlikely, given distances involved. Going to Ukraine was a much better idea, but they did not like that the chief was talking about joining a besieged group of Ukrainian soldiers at a steel plant in Mariupol close to the Russian border, almost certain to be a suicide mission. The worst choice was to continue as the village sheep. And if they did somehow get away, a long stint in jail beckoned at home.

XXI

The valima turned out to be a spectacular affair, with the Mississauga Convention Center Hall decked out for nearly one thousand guests in attendance. Not only were family members in abundance, both Zulfikar and Neelum had friends and colleagues from school and work who were happy to join in the festivities.

That Neelum looked out of the world was not a matter for debate. Dressed in a very elegant and expensive designer Pakistani bridal outfit, she was playing the blushing bride with poise and competence. Next to her, Zulfikar strutted like a peacock, happy to show off his wife and to see the jealous looks on the faces of so many.

"Well done Zulfi," Monica, a friend from college, greeted him, "you must have been busy the past week, you both look well fucked!"

Given that this was probably one of the less objectionable comments during the ceremony, both Zulfikar and Neelum just smiled and waved. They both were, after all, flushed from their very recent and fast coupling.

Neelum was getting it much worse from the assorted aunties, older cousins and various ladies in attendance.

"Hai, the kids will be so pretty and intelligent, if they get her looks and his brains," Shahnaz auntie opined. Neelum wanted to kick her as Zulfi was no slouch in the looks department on one hand and she had better grades and went to a better university than him on the other.

"Thank God his parents found a desi girl for him," Mumtaz auntie chimed in, "his mother was going crazy trying to hook him off white females!" This was a complete white lie as Zulfikar had insisted on marrying a Pakistani girl.

"Hey beta (daughter), when do you provide the family with an heir?" Nazia auntie ventured and Neelum wished for the ground to open up and swallow her.

In another two hours or so the event would be over and soon people would forget about ever attending the wedding or even probably who got married and to whom.

XXII

Neelum and Zulfikar did not leave their suite at the Mississauga Delta Hotel for the better part of two days. Now that the revenge had been handled in a deft manner, there was no reason for her to withhold any bounties or him to feel less of a man.

The moment they were along in their hotel, having been dropped off by Junaid and Anisa, Zulfikar had literally torn every shred of clothing from Neelum's body. She was not surprised by his actions or intentions but was ready to receive whatever was coming. They went into a clinch rolling off the bed, onto the floor and then ending up next to the bathroom.