Red Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neelum jumped back on the bed and lasciviously opened her legs. In a matter of seconds, Zulfikar had buried his cock inside her. He moved in and out with purpose and she held onto him for dear life. Despite having taken her virginity just hours earlier, he still could not hold back and flooded her insides.

"I imagine your conservative parents would be looking for a grandkid by next week," she jibed, while at the same time hoping that a pregnancy would not result so early in their marriage.

"Oh at least triplets," he joshed back, getting an elbow into his ribs.

Flipping her over, Zulfi lined up from behind and penetrated her pussy again. This time he took it slow and gradual, allowing both Neelum and him to fully enjoy their act of intimacy. Caressing her breasts by putting his arms around her, Zulfi let her feel that he was very much an integral part of her life. For the first time she began to feel the pleasure from his fucking and started to moan. Zulfi kept himself going for perhaps an hour or maybe it was just five minutes. Neelum felt thoroughly filled and sated. Finally, he let go and collapsed on top of her as both caught their breaths.

The rest of the night and day continued in the same vein. Zulfikar kept rising to the occasion and Neelum was there to accept any challenge that he posed. Breakfast and lunch were taken in the room. At some point though Neelum felt that the room needed to be sorted out.

XXIII

Taking a drive down to Port Credit, just as the sun set, they began to take a stroll by the shore of Lake Ontario. Hearing a splash from the water below, Neelum came up against the railing and looked over. When she stood back up and turned around, she found Zulfikar staring at her.

"You do have a very pretty backside," he commented.

She floored him with a cryptic reply that was neither here nor there, "are you saying you want to find out what things with me will be like in the Afghan way?"

"Well, I said nothing of the sort," he stammered.

Taking him by the hand she walked behind to an empty boatshed. Dropping her trousers, she bent forward over a table.

"My darling what is mine is yours, now that you have proven yourself," Neelum said softly, "and you can take me in any which way whether Afghan or otherwise."

XXIV

Back in Paktia meanwhile, sore from a seventh straight day of playing sheep, both James and Freddy concluded that going to Chechnya to join the rebels in their fight against Russia was the greatly preferred option.

Had he realized that Zulfikar had an OPP badge, rather than tossing it away, Freddy could have let them go without issue and none of their misfortune would have befallen them. Kismet works mysteriously, however, and both now regretted not only the idea of a red light but rued the day they met each other.

XXV

Joined back to front, Neelum could feel her ass tingling as Zulfikar's cock moved in and out. Given permission from her, he had every right to take her in that manner. Over the days, months and years to come, the Afghan method would become a regular favourite.

Red lights, however, both would obey without question!