Red Light District Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your eyes and look at me, baby girl!!"

He tugged her hair again, just as Bella had opened her eyes and looked at him. The expression over her face was enough to tell him that she was almost to the point of her climax. Bella almost wanted to expect him to slow down, but he didn't. Pound after pound, he continued to fuck her pussy as she gritted her teeth before howling out to him.

"FUCK, FUCK, OHHHHHHH GOD!! I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE, DADDY!!"

"What's that!? Daddy is about to make you cum, baby girl!?"

"YES, YESSSSSS!! MAKE ME CUM, DADDY!! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Never once did he slow down, his cock was still pumping into her clit as fast as he could possibly buck his hips forward. When her time came, Bella felt the walls of her pussy begin leaking out before they burst with a coming explosion. Even through her orgasm, the man still managed to pump his shaft hard into her. Laughter crackled as she closed her eyes and became lost in the climax of her pleasure while he finally moved his hand out from her hair. She felt his cock pulling free from her pussy, now offering her first chance to actually capture it in her vision once she opened her eyes again.

"Holy shit, you came pretty hard. Too bad I couldn't feel it, but you made a fucking mess on my cock."

He laughed again while Bella had opened her eyes. When she finally glanced down to take her first sight of his cock, she couldn't believe how long and erect he was. Her juices covered every inch of his rod, dripping to the floor. He had yet to cum, as Bella usually expected a man who could fuck her that hard, to end up emptying his load inside of her. She soon heard his fingers snapping and then he commanded her.

"Get down on the fucking floor and clean daddy's cock, baby girl."

His words offered her barely any time at all to recover from such a heavy orgasm she had just experienced. Bella leaned up, pushing her hands at the edge of the bed as she slowly began to rise back up. He reached his hand down, snatching her hair back up to capture her attention with a whimper.

"I said get down on the floor. My cock is all dirty, you're gonna fucking clean it."

The grip of his fingers tugging into her red hair once more was an awakening, as Bella nodded her head and moaned.

"Yes, daddy."

Her knees hit the floor, but he refused to move his hand from the back of her head. Bella was now wondering about his words, since he had mentioned that he couldn't feel her orgasm. His cock was long and erect, an excessive length in inches. All it took was one look at his pole and then she realized how he was able to push her to the limit so easily out of his size alone. Her assumption was that the drug he snorted up his nose had possibly made him harder, while also numbing his swollen pole. Cocaine had different effects, always depending on the person as Bella had learned some time back. The combination of a massive cock like this and a drug to numb him, made this man a challenge with his dominance. She brought her puffy lips to the head of his cock, kissing it as she slid it between her lips and began to suck up her wet love juices from it. As she was slobbering over his rod, 'daddy' decided to push her head down further to see how far she could take his cock without choking.

"That's it, good girl."

Bella took every inch of his cock, feeling it slide down to the back of her throat until she finally gagged and her eyes watered up. The man didn't feel to feel anything but he was quick to speak up.

"What's wrong, baby? Is daddy's cock too much for you?"

She gagged, her eyes watering to the point that her heavy eyeliner began to smear a bit over her right eye. When he laughed, Bella felt determined to prove him wrong. This was by far, one of the longest shafts she had ever felt in her holes. Bella knew that if she could take up the ass and in her clit, then she could also handle this massive snake with her mouth. Bella pushed her lips all the way down to the base, taking every bit of his hard cock. The man watched her from above, gazing down at her as he noticed her lips were buried into his thick ball hair.

"Nice one, baby girl. You love slobbering on daddy's cock, huh?"

He tugged at her hair, pulling it to watch her lips sliding up the length of his rod. Bella shoved her tongue over the underside of his pole and moaned against it while he was slowly sliding it free from her lips. 'Mmmmmmm', she moaned trying to get a reaction out of him to see if his dick was truly numb. When his cock came from her mouth, a pop noise was heard while her juices had been replaced with ropes of saliva. Bella licked her lips and looked up into his face to answer him.

"Yes, daddy. You've got a big fucking cock, I love choking on it."

His teeth flashed with a smug grin as he was jerking his cock in front of her. He had let go of her hair to wrap his right hand around his pole.

"You love choking on this cock, baby girl?"

"Mmmmm, yes I do daddy."

Bella nodded her head like an obedient slut.

"Put it back in your mouth then."

Twirling her tongue around her lips, Bella watched as he placed his hands at his hips and then awaited her to make a move. This was her moment to actually do something in control for a change, such an event that Bella was quick to take advantage of. Her lips slid down his shaft as she moved her hands down to play with his balls. The fingers of both of her hands playfully tapped and grazed over the skin of his nuts while she began to bob her head up and down his long cock. It wasn't the first rod she had slobbered over during the night, but certainly was the biggest so far. There still wasn't a moan to be heard from the man's voice, he just stood there in silence watching her work her lips down and up his massive shaft.

"Keep going, just like that. Daddy's perfectly happy right now, you're doing great."

There still wasn't a single moan to be heard from among his voice. Bella couldn't imagine how this man managed to get his rocks off being so high and numb that he couldn't experience all the pleasure. It didn't matter to her, as she could at least taste his shaft herself. Over and over, she worked her lips back and forth sucking his cock. 'Mmmmm', she moaned against his shaft again while her lips were making various slurping and slobbering sounds. Bella eventually moved her hands away from his balls down below, letting her fingers touch the floor below while she was still concentrating all her efforts on sucking his lengthy pole. Eventually, the man whom she had only known as 'daddy' brought his hand down to grab his cock and pull her lips apart from it. When his rod was pulled free from her mouth, a few strings of saliva were dangling from Bella's lips.

"Nice, very nice baby. Damn, you got my cock all nasty now, blow some bubbles for me with that spit."

As he began to wank his cock slowly in his hand, a thick role of saliva squeezed between his fingers was dangling back to Bella's lips. It was an odd request, but she knew customers would have various fetishes for her to fulfill. With her lips barely parted, Bella looked up at him as strings of drool hung from both corners of her lips and she began to loudly gargle her saliva into small bubbles that came spilling from her mouth. A small string dripped from her chin as she now realized he was jacking himself to preparing for finally blowing his load. Licking her lips one final time, Bella looked up into his eyes to speak.

"Are you about to cum for me, daddy?"

"Yes I am, baby girl!"

His left hand reached behind her to grip the back of her hair and hold her in place. Bella closed her eyes as she felt the pressure of his hand pulling her hair to hold her head up. She could've guessed earlier tonight that she was going to end up getting a facial by one customer. Already, she almost knew from the beginning this was the kind of man that would want to blow his load all over her face and soon she was about to enjoy this filthy pleasure of having her face drenched in cum.

"Almost there, almost..."

"Mmmmm, cum on my face, daddy! Cum for me, yes daddy! Yes!!"

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Just as he yelled, Bella felt the warm stickiness of his cum spraying over her face. A string shot across her nose, dripping over her left cheek. The second thick string clearly struck over her right eye and drenching her eyebrow. A thick streak painted over her forehead, into her hair and dripping down her cheek. More of his cum splashed over her right cheek, painting another streak under her eye to almost look like a thick white trailing tear. She opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out and moaning as he continued to jack himself off and cum over her face. 'Ahhhhh!' she growled to him. One of his shots completely missed, falling to her breasts below just before a thick drop landed directly over her tongue. Bella was quick to swallow it, opening her eyes to speak to him as he was now finally groaning in pleasure as he jacked his orgasm to her face.

"Mmmmm, yeah. I love your cum, daddy. I love wearing it..."

Bella raised her right hand up, using her thumb to collect the excessive string of cum from her tits and then bring it towards her mouth while he was still unloading his cum over her face. As his orgasm was fading off, she looked into his eyes and began to lick the head of his cock repeatedly, almost as if she were mimicking a loyal pet. Her tongue captured all the final drops of his seed before she swallowed it up. The man seemed more impressed than ever as he was attempting to catch his breath, still holding onto her hair.

"Kiss daddy's cock for me one last time, baby."

Still looking into his eyes, Bella brought the head of his rod past her lips and then loudly kissed it. When he pulled his rod back, a loud pop sound echoed across the room and then the man finally let go of her hair. He walked away, leaving Bella there among the floor on her knees with her face a drenched mess of his sticky cum. She crawled forward on the floor, glancing up to see that he had walked across the bedroom and seemed to be grabbing something off a table. He approached Bella again, holding a brown leather wallet in his hands that he opened up. She watched him count out several green bills of cash and then he folded them out before tossing it down to the floor below.

"You were fucking great, this is for you."

When Bella looked down at the wad of money waiting for her on the floor, he spoke again.

"And this is your tip for being such a good whore."

Another wad of cash fell to the floor. She licked her lips before smiling up at him.

"Thank you, daddy."

******************

1 HOUR LATER

Back on the street, the midnight hours had become even cooler than earlier. Bella had been dropped off, back outside near the Sex World club. She still never learned the name of her second customer who simply preferred to be called 'daddy' repeatedly. She had earned quite a generous reward from the man, who had paid her at an even amount of eight hundred dollars for her services. The tip he had thrown down on the floor was various dollar bills, amounting up to sixty-seven dollars. Added up with the first customer she had met, Bella was over a thousand dollars just out of turning tricks with two men so far tonight. When she checked the phone in her jacket, the time was at 2:01 AM and here she was back on the streets with enough energy to make one more trick depending on the customer. The traffic lights were now blinking in a hue of amber, as they did every night around this time.

Through the night, Bella had noticed that activity had picked up once she had arrived back in the streets. There was a line of customers waiting to walk through the doors of the Sex World club. Around the block, the motels seemed to be populated with various people moving in and out. The dress code of this part of town appeared to be of racy taste, men included. There were other hookers walking the streets, dressed similar to Bella. Some men in trench coats occupied street corners and standing outside buildings, their prowling eyes could be felt from all directions. The atmosphere around the district was unlike anything she had experienced before. As she walked the block near the club, Bella heard her cellphone begin ringing from inside her jacket. Her heart jumped as she snatched it out and learned that it was Leo who was calling her. She answered it, raising the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, bitch! Where the fuck are you at!? I've been texting you for the past two fucking hours, you better not have been ignoring me all this fucking time!"

Bella's jaw dropped. She didn't expect to answer the phone to her pimp screaming at her in such an aggressive matter. Letting out a sigh, she quickly replied.

"I didn't even hear the phone, I've been busy!"

"Busy doing what? You better be making me some goddamn money."

"I am! I've been with a guy for the past hour, he just dropped me off back outside."

"Are you outside the club right now?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright, just wait right there. I'll be with you in fifteen minutes."

After ending the call, Bella let out a sigh. Leo immediately changed the subject after she had told him where she had been, but she remembered not to reveal too much information on the phone. She had over a thousand dollars stuffed in her jacket and didn't want to lose the money to some thief who could've overheard the conversation. Standing near the club building, Bella went through the phone checking the text messages. Sure enough, Leo had sent over sixteen texts while she had been previously busy with Mr. 'Daddy'. It was a good thing she didn't hear the phone during that time, as she didn't need to be distracted from servicing a customer. While waiting for Leo, Bella stood against the wall and tucked the phone back into the inside pocket of her jacket. As she waited, a silver Cadillac Escalade pulled around the block before the horn was beeped in her direction. She couldn't see beyond the windshield in the darkness, but Bella knew this was Leo's vehicle of choice. She hurried around to the front passenger's side, opening the door to climb in.

"Hop in!"

Leo yelled to her before she had even got her second foot inside his vehicle. Once she had closed the door, she glanced over at him. He was wearing a white pinstriped suit with a dark purple shirt underneath. Once the passenger's door was shut, he continued to slowly drive down the block. Bella spoke to him.

"Hey, I've made some money tonight."

"Oh yeah, how much?"

"Well, I've made over a thousand dollars so far."

"Really!? You've gotta be fucking kidding, it was only your first night. Show me the money, I'm gonna make sure you counted it right."

Bella rolled her eyes and let out a sigh in response to his words. As he drove the Escalade, she reached into her jacket and unzipped the inner pocket holding all her money together. As she took out the folded wads of cash, she waited until he stopped at a red light and then she handed them over. Leo's face lit up, raising his eyebrows as he appeared to be truly impressed upon his first look over the money. There wasn't another car behind them as they were stopped at the red light, allowing Leo all the time he needed to count out the money sitting in his lap. After a moment, he looked back at her and nodded his head.

"Wow, so you weren't full of shit. This is pretty good, Bella."

"Thank you!"

The light changed, blinking in green and the Escalade began to roll through the streets yet again. Bella licked her lips as Leo began to speak again.

"Alright, you've done a good night's work so far. I didn't expect you to manage to make over a thousand bucks in your first night, that's pretty fucking good. Are you tired out yet?"

"Me, tired tonight? Ummmm, no."

Bella smirked as Leo turned to look at her face. He never smiled at her so far tonight, all he did was nod his head and then turn his attention back to the road in front of him. She listened as he spoke again.

"I've got two guys up town in a hotel up here looking for some action. I told them who you were, they're both willing to pay me ten grand each if they can fuck you."

Her jaw dropped for a moment. Bella was still horny, though she clearly had the option to say no. It almost seemed like she could go a whole night hooking without anyone recognizing her as a starlet, but that was soon to come to an end if she accepted this offer.

"You told them who I am?"

"Yeah! When I said the name 'Bella Thorne', their fucking jaws dropped. You should've seen them, it was funny. They're pretty ecstatic about this chance, but it's your call."

Thinking to herself, Bella wasn't about to say no. It didn't matter to her that twenty grand was a lot of money, she was still horny and wanted to put in more work for her first night. A threesome would be just the way she wanted to end the night, so she nodded her head and replied.

"I can handle this."

"That's my girl! I knew you weren't gonna say no. I figured, if you haven't made any money out there so far, then this would be your shot to rake in some serious paper. We're on our way now, I'm going to take you to them."

"Mmmmmmm, can't wait."

Now she realized the reason he had left the club to pick her up with his car. This was a job for her and now she was going to be on the clock with two customers and playing double duty. Bella licked her lips, as she wasn't nervous at all about this. She had been involved among threesomes before, often having more fun when there was two guys to work her over. Bella liked it when she was the center of attention between two males, something she was looking forward to after Leo's deal. It didn't matter that she was not looking face to face at the men she would soon be servicing, all that she knew was that her pussy was still wet after her second customer and she needed more cocks to satisfy her lustful urges. The only thing that disappointed her was not being able to go a whole night without someone eventually knowing her true identity.

******************

Leo drove Bella south from where the Sex World club was located, back around some hotels on the outskirts of town into Mid-Beach. She didn't recognize it through the night, but the hotel he had taken her to was close to the one where she had met Rafael a few days ago. The cool night breeze had faded onto into the warmth inside the building, just as the bleak atmosphere of the red light district had now changed to one of glitz and style in one of the top floors of an expensive hotel. The two men who had been awaiting her all this time went by the names of Manuel and Tico. Both of them were tall Latin men with short black hair and a muscular build under their white tank top shirts. Below, one was wearing blue jean pants with a large brown leather belt while the other had a pair of black pants absent of a belt. Upon the first moments in meeting, they appeared to be star-struck over her presence. Bella figured they must have been in their mid or twenties, judging by how handsome and athletically built they appeared to be.

Tito had shorter hair, his head was almost bald and his appearance was made unique to Bella by having a silver watch on his right hand. The watch around his right wrist was a sign to her that he was a left-handed man. Manuel's arms were filled with tattoos, all visible from his short tank top shirt. Before they were to begin, Leo pulled aside in private and told her after this job, she could taxi back to her hotel suite and call it a night. He slipped her a payment of two grand in cash, a nice gesture for her hard work tonight. After Leo left, the two men were ready to get down and dirty with her. Manuel was the first to order Bella around, asking her to go into the bathroom and take every bit of clothing off her body. Even the fishnets and heels were to come off, same with her jewelry. Only her gold septum ring remained under her nose. As she stripped in the bathroom, Bella gazed back at herself in the mirror and licked her lips. She needed a second glance at herself, making sure that she was in the right mind set to work over two hard dicks for some serious cash before the night was over.