Red Light District Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sí Sí! Toma esto, pequeña puta asquerosa!"

Manuel grunted and screamed to her in Spanish, though Bella understood the words, she didn't care right now. She felt two wads of cum spray into both of her eye lids and drip down, while one streaked up her right eye brow and forehead. her lower jaw dropped, just as she whispered a single word: 'fuck'. The first facial she had received early tonight was impressive, but two cocks always could create a more impacting flood than just a single one. With strands of cum dripping from her chin and both cheeks, Bella opened her eyes, not caring at all that she had cum in the corners of her eye lids. She looked at both of them and then grabbed their cocks, bringing Tito's rod to her lips first for a kiss and then moving to Manuel's. Her eyes refused to stop glaring up, giving both the men one last time to gaze down at a sight they would never forget as she gave both their cocks a goodbye kiss.

******************

3 DAYS LATER

The success of Bella's first night out had impressed Leo to the point he felt he had something truly special in his hands with a new girl. Apart from the arranged deal with the two men, he was honestly moved by the fact that she managed to milk over a thousand dollars out of just two customers. Though she still had some ways to go, needing to work her way up the ladder before she would have truly earned her spot inside the Sex World club. Without telling her, Leo assigned two bodyguards on the streets to watch her every move, making sure to keep her safe and near the club at all times. She could still do cheap services for customers looking for a trick, but Leo had made it clear to Bella that he would approach her about serious hook ups to bring in the real money with her services. As her pimp, he was focused on all the money she could bring in for him.

Life was good for her with a luxury hotel suite, still blowing through most of her own cash and living a fast life despite her new profession in the mortifying cesspit of a criminal underworld. Bella didn't have much of a problem adjusting to her new lifestyle, apart from dropping contact with some of her friends. When the night came brushing over, the lights to the Sex World club could be seen all from the block of this seedy part of town. Cars past by from the traffic signs while the sidewalks were filled with busy people who knew just the reason they were in this rundown area of town. Standing across the club, a girl with red hair stood in a black jacket and wearing tight leather pants as she raised a cigarette to her lips. Taking in a puff, Bella blew the smoke while looking at the Sex World club, bound and determined to some day earn her spot with the upper tier whores who she seen as her competition.

TO BE CONTINUED