Red Light In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to my happy place," Laura said as we entered their bedroom. Jonas slipped off his pants, and settled into an armchair in the corner. Laura turned to me. "Kiss me like a brother should never kiss his sister."

"In-law", I countered, but tipped my head to meet her reaching lips. The first touch was electric... sensitive... cautious... loving. I heard her moan, and felt her body relax and press against mine. I wrapped my arms around her, as hers encircled my neck. We made out for what must have been an eternity. I could feel the heat of her loins pressing against me; the sharp points of her nipples grazing against my chest. Our tongues flickered in and out, caressing and challenging.

My hands drifted up her back to her neck, and I gently tugged at the neckline of her robe. Her hands slid off my neck, and she reached backwards to allow the silk fabric to slide off. I let it drop to the floor, returning my hands to her now bare shoulder blades, pulling her back against me. Her arms reached around to my butt, echoing my movements with a pull of her own, pressing my cock harder against her mons.

We both moaned.

Breaking the kiss, I pushed her back onto the bed. "I want to taste that pussy you were bragging about at dinner." Her legs parted, and she reached down to pull the black lace panties aside. "Yes, brother. Eat your sister's wet twat."

I didn't bother to correct her incestuous language this time, instead simply bringing my face down to her closely trimmed pussy. I slid my fingers through her pubic hair, and then gradually traced down the inside of each leg, reaching the knee, and beginning, slowly to slide my fingers back towards the centre of her heat. As I did so, I slipped my tongue out, and gently licked around the outside of her labia. I felt her body shifting, trying to force her pussy against my mouth, and I drew back slightly. Her breathing increased, deep and desperate.

As my fingers got closer to their target, I parted her lips with my tongue, hearing her welcoming sigh. I tasted the juices seeping from her depths, rich and fresh. I slid my tongue up across the little nub to the meeting of her lips, then drew her into my mouth, sucking gently.

Holding her clit in my mouth with a gentle suction, I began to play my tongue across her, forming random patterns against her hardness. I could hear the intensity of her breathing increasing, her body rolling against the bed as her orgasm built.

I slid a finger into her, pressing against the front of her canal. Her body bucked, and she came with a cry. Her legs clamped against my head, while her hands tried to push me away to give her some rest. Relenting, I complied, and I watched as her head rolled from side to side with the aftershocks.

"I need to feel you around me," I said to her as I released the button of my pants. I lifted my shirt over my head, aware of her gaze on my body.

"Jonas," she said, reminding me for the first time of his presence, "would you be a dear and put my brother's cock where it belongs?"

He sprang from the chair, moving towards us. "Yes, love," he said. As he reached out to me, he continued, addressing me. "I hope you don't mind. She likes to make sure I approve of her slutty ways." His hand closed gently around my shaft. "You have a very nice cock." He stroked it with the knowing movement of a man familiar with the sensations. "I'll have to be careful or she'll make us both your sluts."

WIth that he pulled me forward and slid the head of my cock up and down her slit, lubricating my head with her copious juices. Then he aligned me with her canal, and, with a hand on my lower back, pushed me into her. All three of us groaned as her pussy parted to accept my rod, and three pairs of eyes watched as, inch by inch, I sank into her.

"That's so good," she declared as I bottomed out in her. "I feel so full, and so loved. I'm the luckiest woman in the world, with an understanding kinky husband, and a hard sister-fucking brother. I love you both." She looked me in the eyes, as she continued, "I'm going to want you to fuck me hard many times before you leave, but please, this first time... could you make love to me?"

I reached out to hold my palm against her cheek as we gazed into each others' eyes. "I love you, Laura," I told her just before I leaned down to gently kiss her lips. I began to slowly rock my hips, shifting my erection in and out of her; pressing my loins against her to add pressure to her clit. She shuddered underneath me.

"I've dreamed of this since your wedding day. You may not remember, but you danced with me that night. I could feel your cock against me through your wedding suit, and I wished it was me taking you up to the honeymoon suite. I wanted you then, and I want you now."

"I can't believe it," I replied, as I immersed myself in the feeling of her cunt lips sliding up and down my shaft. "I love Janet, but you've always been the sexy ideal. You could have had me with a word."

"Well, now you've got the best of both worlds, brother. You've got a wife you love, and a sister to fuck. Now, fuck me."

I complied. My body slapped against hers as I thrust into her over and over. Across the room, Jonas was madly stroking his cock to the same rhythm of our union. I suddenly became aware that she still had all of the lingerie on. Pulling out, I directed her, "stand up." Then, to Jonas, I said "take off her clothes. Show off your slut wife to her brother."

He came, spurting his creamy white semen across his legs and onto the floor. Laura and I watched as he pumped the final drops out of his softening member. Then I repeated myself. "Take off her clothes. Show off your slut wife to her brother."

Jonas jumped to his feet, and came around behind Laura. She didn't make a move to help him, as he knelt behind her and began unclipping her stockings. He rolled them down her legs to her feet, and carefully lifted each foot to remove them. He unhooked the garter belt, and it dropped to the floor. Then, standing, he grasped the bottom of her teddy and lifted it slowly up, revelling in my gaze as he approached the bottom of her breasts. He paused, and then whispered to her, "Raise your arms."

She did. I saw the flesh of her breasts raise along with them, and then watched as Jonas lifted the fabric off, over her head. He dropped it on the floor. Laura kept her hands up, and Jonas slid his hands down the outside of her arms, across her armpits, and then around to the front to cup and lift her tits. Her nipples were small, but sharp with arousal. He massaged her breasts, gradually moving closer and closer to the tips. She gasped when he finally brushed her left nipple. He grasped them both, tugging them towards me.

"Her panties," I said.

He let go of her breasts, dropped back down to his knees, and quickly slid her panties down and off, leaving her naked and exposed in front of me.

"So gorgeous," I said. "You were right... it was worth waiting to see you. Even more than I had imagined."

"You imagined me?" she said, with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Who wouldn't?" I retorted. "You've always had both an incredibly sexy body, and a particularly joie de vivre..."

"There's lots of reasons to have joie de vivre, when you have a husband who likes to watch you fuck others," she said.

"That makes sense." I replied. "Speaking of your husband, I think you should thank him by cleaning him up."

She looked towards his cum covered cock and legs. "With your mouth," I clarified. "Also, bend, don't squat. I want to explore." She turned, and bent at the waist, exposing her still very aroused pussy to me, along with her puckered asshole. I heard Jonas moan as her mouth enveloped his creamy, flaccid cock.

"There's lube on the nightstand," he said to me.

I knelt behind her, and slid my tongue into her pussy from below. I was rewarded with her pushing back towards me, bending her back to lift her hips and open herself up more. Her legs slid a little further apart. I continued to lick her as my hands caressed up the back of her legs. I could feel her whole body shifting as she sucked on her husband.

As my hands reached the gentle round of her ass, I grasped her and spread her cheeks further apart. I slid my tongue up and back, leaving her labia and massaging her perineum before lapping flat across her nether hole. I heard and felt her shudder with pleasure as I gently rimmed the edges of her ass. My hands slid around her hips and I pulled her back towards me, narrowing and stretching my tongue to push into her. Her head raised up and I heard "Oh, fuck" escape her mouth.

I continued to move my tongue back and forth between her hot, sopping pussy and her tight, dry asshole. Then, focusing my mouth on her sphincter, I slid two fingers into her pussy and started to lightly drill her, rubbing her clit at the same time with my thumb. She started gasping in time with my finger fucking, clearly neglecting the hardening cock that was still in her face. She came with a long slow moan that escalated to a cry, her legs shaking in my arms as she rode through the orgasm.

Standing, I reached over to grab the tube of lube that Jonas had pointed out. Squirting some directly onto her sphincter, I began spreading it around with my finger. As I did so, I gently pressed into her more with each pass, massaging at the edges to help her relax. Finally I paused, straightened my finger to point directly at her hole, and slowly penetrated her hole, pausing at each knuckle to allow her to get used to the sensation. She gave a shaky moan each time my finger pushed a little deeper. Soon I was as deep as I could get, so began slowly finger fucking her beautiful tight ass.

I felt her relaxing and loosening around my digit. When she started to push back against me I pulled back and added a second finger, again slowly inserting. Soon I had two fingers jamming in and out of her, while she pressed harder and harder against me.

I stopped and removed my hand. She looked back to see me squirting some lube onto my rock hard member. "Wait!" she said. "You're bigger than I'm used to back there. Let me be in control. Get on the bed."

I grinned, and clambered onto their marriage bed, lying on my back. My hard cock flopped onto my stomach, but didn't stay there long as she quickly climbed onto the bed and squatted above my waist, taking me in her hand. I watched as she lined my head up to her anus, and then looked into her eyes as I felt her descend onto me. She rotated her hips and breathed deeply as I felt her tight sphincter press against my head. Then, she slowly and firmly pushed down, relaxing her body to allow me into her. She would descend only millimetres, then pause, lift gently, and push back even further. It took what seemed like hours, but was probably less than a minute. Finally, I felt the cheeks of her ass touch my hips, and then she dropped her full weight, taking the last of me all the way inside.

"Aahhh-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah," I head her shudder with pleasure. She looked at me, and grinned. "Now I'm your three-hole sister. Your cum slut. Your toy to use and abuse however you want." With that, she started to ride my cock with her ass. I was in heaven.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried out as she bounced on my cock. "You feel so good in my ass. Oh, dear husband, look at what my brother is doing to my body!" Her right hand was squeezing her breasts in turn, yanking at her nipples, while her left hand rubbed her clit frantically. "AAAhhiieeeeeeee!"

She came again, and fell forward to rest her shoulders on my chest. I could feel her nipples, still hard as diamonds, pressing against me, and the head of my cock still buried in her butt.

A moment later, she lifted her head, kissed me on the mouth, firmly but quickly, and said "I have an idea." She climbed off me, turning to Jonas, and ordered "lie down on the bed, cuckold."

He didn't hesitate.

"I'm going to give you a close up view, while I make use of that talented tongue of yours," she said to him, and then straddled his face in a 69 position. She lowered her pussy to his mouth as she took his hard cock in her hand. I watched as she once again moaned, and then licked his shaft from his stomach to its tip. She engulfed it in her mouth, and bobbed her head up and down twice before lifting off and looking at me.

"Fuck my ass, hard".

I didn't need to be asked twice. I quickly moved behind her. Lining up, I found I was looking down straight into Jonas' eyes. They were gleaming with excitement, and fixed on where my cockhead was just touching her still gaping asshole. I heard him groan with excitement around her pussy. Slowly, I pushed myself forward, feeling his gaze in my awareness. My ball sack brushed across his forehead as I buried my shaft in her. As my hips touched her, I gave up all pretence of gentleness, and rammed hard. Then I started to piston myself in and out of her with as much force as I could find.

This turned out to be my breaking point. "I'm going to cum," I shouted.

"Yes!!! Fill my slut ass with your sperm!" Laura responded, pushing back at me even harder. "Let my cuckold husband see your cock cumming inside your sister."

That was it. I exploded. I felt the sudden rush of blood to my head as the first pulse shot into her. My head rolled back and I tried to push even deeper into her as I continued to come. I heard Jonas grunt, and looking forward over Laura's shoulder I saw his cock emitting another round of creamy spunk all over her hand.

"Oh, I love it," Laura exclaimed. "My two men offering me their baby juice at the same time."

I held myself deep within her well after my orgasm passed. We all stayed in the same position, except that Laura dropped her head to clean her husband's jizz off his shaft and her hand. Finally, I started to slowly withdraw. As the gap opened up between our bodies, I once again met Jonas' eyes. They were hazy with post-orgasmic bliss. My head popped out of her ass, and my cock immediately fell onto his face, trailing a rope of sperm that stuck to the bridge of his nose and across his forehead. He moaned. A moment later, so did she.

"Mmmmm... a little bit extra. You must have enjoyed the show, Jonas." she said.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he replied.

"Good," she said, "because I've still got two more holes that need at least one load of my brother's cum, and we need to make a movie for my dear sister."

"What?!?" I exclaimed, in a sudden state of shock.

"Oh, I forgot to mention... Janet likes to watch. I used to fuck all of her boyfriends while she hid in the closet. I guess you didn't know that little tidbit about her. She asked me to help her tell you when she called earlier today."

I'm pretty sure my jaw was on the floor in shock.

"I guess your life is going to change, dear brother. You've got a slut-slave sister, and a cuckquean wife. No need to sneak around cheating, anymore. Now... let's get back at it... Like I said... you've still got two slut-holes to fill."

"Four," said Jonas. "I want to be his slut, too."