Red Light In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" My head rotated to look at her.

She just smiled, shrugged and gave me another kiss. She ground her ass against my crotch for a minute, and then said, "I think you two should head outside to have a chat. Maybe have something to relax. I'm going to go shower and put on something more comfortable."

As she flitted from the room, Jonas handed me my plate. "She's onto something. Come on. We can finish supper outside while we talk and get high." He led me out to their small back patio, pulled up a couple of lawn chairs, and lit up a joint. I sat, watching, as he took a couple of hits, and then passed it to me as he returned to his little pancakes.

I took a slow drag, holding the smoke in, waiting for the rush to flow through me, and holding the silence. Then I exhaled, blowing the smoke out with a sudden release of unrealized tension. Finally, I spoke. "Jonas, what the fuck is going on?"

"I would think that should be obvious. Laura wants to fuck you." He paused, reaching for the joint. I handed it to him and watched as he took another draw. He exhaled, and said "In case you haven't guessed to this point, we swing. We have an open relationship. Laura wants to get fucked by you, and I think you should do so."

"Wait... you're okay with all of this?"

"Okay. And more." He took another hit and passed the joint back. "I get off on it. I know it sounds strange. Might be easiest if I tell you how it started..."

--------------------------

[Jonas' story]

Laura and I met at University. I had seen her in a couple of the lecture halls, and you can bed she caught my eye. Still, I was a bit shy and she seemed popular.

We actually met when she showed up in my apartment after a date with my roommate, Danny. He introduced us and then excused himself to go to the toilet. I told her I'd seen her around, that we had a couple of classes together, and she responded "I know. I've seen you looking at me."

God, I was so embarrassed. I mumbled something like "sorry, you look good."

She just laughed and said "don't worry. I appreciate being watched. It makes me feel appreciated, and desired. Feeling desired is good. Also, you're kind of cute, so I'm glad we got this opportunity to meet."

Danny came back at that point, and invited her to join him in his room. She made one last, slightly self-conscious, eye contact with me, then smiled shyly, waved, and followed him into his room. They closed the door, and I sat down on the couch in a slight state of shock.

The sound broke me out of it: laughter; the scrape of a chair being moved out of the way; the creak of his bedsprings; his voice, indistinct and indecipherable; her voice, a clear "yes"; a deep moan. Images flooded my brain. She kneeling down, holding his cock. Her mouth on him.

I couldn't move from my seat. I sat and listened to their entire session. I was so jealous of him, and at the same time, so surprised at how turned on I was listening and imagining them together. Eventually, I even slid my pants down so that I could stroke myself to their sounds. God, even now the memory makes me hard.

For some reason, I wanted her to know that I had listened, so even after I came into a tissue, I didn't move from the couch. I heard her orgasm, and shortly afterwards his grunts as he came. Then, again, indecipherable voices. There was some movement, and the door opened. Laura came out, dressed only in one of his t-shirts. She saw me sitting just outside the room, and blushed. "I, uh, just need to go to the washroom," she said, and darted down the hall. I imagined that she must be holding his cum inside her, and got hard again.

A moment later, Danny came out, already completely clothed. He, too, saw me, but he just grinned and said "sorry about that. I hope we weren't too loud."

I simply said "that's okay. It's your room; your freedom. It was kind of exciting, actually."

He grinned again, and asked "so you won't mind if it becomes a regular thing?"

"She seems nice. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her" I replied, and immediately realized the double meaning. My turn to blush.

He went over to the fridge, and grabbed three bottles of beer. Opening them, he passed one to me, and held the other out to Laura as she returned. She took it, and then glanced at me and said "maybe I should get dressed."

He responded "don't worry about it. He can't see anything, and even if he could, you've certainly got nothing to be ashamed of."

She glanced again at me, but apparently decided to go with the flow, and leaned against his bedroom door frame as she took a sip. Even that was sexy. Geez. You should have seen the way the t-shirt lifted as she tilted the bottle to her mouth.

Anyway, that was how we met. The next day she waved to me across the lecture hall, and was waiting for me when I left class. She wanted to check that I was actually okay with what had happened. I admitted to her that, although it was a bit uncomfortable at first, it had actually turned out to be one of the most erotic experiences I had had in my life. She replied that she had been really embarrassed, at first, and felt really bad about going into the bedroom and leaving me alone. But, she had also wondered if I would overhear, and the thought of me listening really turned her on. She said that it had been one of the most erotic experiences of her life.

They dated for about five months. It became pretty much an open secret that I was always listening outside the door. Laura often made her post-fuck bathroom trip in just a t-shirt, and would hang out with us in it afterwards. More than once I saw a bit more than I should have. Then, one night, things changed.

We'd all been out at a concert. Can't even remember who... not that it matters. Anyway, I was the designated driver and both Laura and Danny had been drinking a lot. They were actually all over each other in the back seat of the car. I could hear them, and when I got the chance I would take a peak in the rear view mirror. Danny had her shirt open and was fondling her naked tits. She was moaning, and by the way her arm was moving I could tell she was stroking his cock.

I warned them when we were arriving home, to give them a chance to fix their clothes for the run to the house. Danny said to her "I dare you to leave it open." I heard her laugh. When she left the car her shirttails were hanging down as she ran from us. Then, as she got up onto the front step, she turned around, displaying her tits to both of us, slipped her shirt off her shoulders, and threw it towards me before turning and slipping into the house.

Danny was nearly shitting himself laughing, and he followed her, staggering, up into the house. I sat in the car for a few deep breaths, just trying to etch into my memory the sights I had seen.

When I entered the house, I got another shock. They had gone straight into his room, leaving a trail of clothes along the way. However, for the first time ever, the door was left wide open. I didn't take it as an invitation, but from my usual seat on the couch I had a direct view of their lovemaking. My months of imagining were suddenly being acted out in front of me. I watched Laura on her knees, sucking Danny's long, thin cock. I watched him hold her hair, and push her farther onto him, hearing his moans and his directions clearly for the first time. She seemed intent on following his every suggestion.

I watched as he lay back on the bed, his feet pointing towards the door, and she straddled him reverse cowboy. She took his cock in her hand, and lined it up at her pussy. As she started to sink down onto him, I glanced at her face, only to discover her eyes locked on me. She kept eye contact with me as she started to ride up and down.

It was amazing. I figured, she was naked, so what the hell... and I stripped off my own pants and started stroking my cock as she fucked him. She watched me the whole time, and came at the same time that I did. When he came in her, she held him inside until his muscles relaxed, and then gradually lifted off. I could see their mingled juices glistening on his softening cock, and some of his cum hanging like a string. She climbed off the bed, and, standing proud, walked naked to the open doorway. With her eyes locked on my cum-soaked hand on my own dick, she said "well, I guess I don't really need a t-shirt anymore, do I?", and walked past me down the hall.

She returned, still naked. Danny had slipped some boxers on and was getting the usual beers from the fridge. Laura said to both of us "I'll admit, I really got off on having an audience."

From that day on, the door to his room was never closed when they fucked. I never strayed from the couch, but I usually jerked off while I watched. I know it makes me sound a bit like a loser. Believe me, I had dates of my own, and usually scored with them, but my highest sexual thrills came from watching Laura.

Then, one day, Danny came home to tell me that Laura and he had broken up. I seemed more heartbroken than he was... and probably I was. He said it was a mutual decision -- they enjoyed each other's company, and the sex was awesome, but that they didn't see a long-term future with each other.

It was a couple of weeks before I saw Laura again, apart from across the lecture hall. I had gone to play pool at the grad students lounge, and saw her come in with a friend. The two girls sat at one of the high tables, and were just talking and laughing with each other. I watched her through the evening. At one point, a guy came up and chatted with her. They were clearly flirting. He leaned in to whisper something in her ear, while his hand drifted to her back. She said something to her friend, and then twisted and dropped off the bar stool, giving me an unintentional flash up her miniskirt. She lifted onto tiptoes to give the guy a kiss, and then took his hand and let him lead her out of the bar.

I was kind of surprised to discover I was hard. I desperately wanted to follow, and to watch her, but I knew that would be kind of creepy, so I didn't.

After that, I frequented the bar more regularly. Laura came in a couple of times a week with the same friend. She didn't always allow herself to get picked up, but she usually did have at least one guy try. Sometimes it was her friend that left early. I always found myself getting hard and imagining her fucking the guys she left with when she did.

One day, I had just missed sinking the eight ball, when I looked up and realized Laura was standing right beside me. I said "hi".

She responded, "Jonas, you've been watching me here for weeks, and I've been waiting for you to come over and ask me out. Since you don't seem to be making a move, I've decided I will. Coffee? Tomorrow at 11:15 at the Cafe Nero?"

So, we had coffee. I told her it felt strange to be going out with her when she'd been my roommate's girlfriend. Laura told me that Danny already knew she was interested, and that she had discussed the possibility that she might want to date me with him when they broke up. He was fine with it, apparently. We spent the whole afternoon together, just talking and comparing stories. After dinner, she invited herself back to my place.

Danny greeted us. "Finally got him to wake up, did you?" he asked her, with a grin on his face. She beamed, and replied by taking my hand and dragging me towards my bedroom. She closed the door on the way in. Turning, she draped her arms around my shoulders, and gave me the first kiss. I was in heaven.

I won't tell you all about what we did. Suffice it to say that she was and is the best sex I've ever had.

It was only a matter of weeks before we openly declared our love for each other. We spent most of our evenings together, often going back to the grad students lounge. I would still play pool, and she would often meet her friend there, and hang and talk.

She still got hit on regularly. I enjoyed watching her flirt, but now she always demurely declined the invitations, glancing over at me. I would be watching, and I still always found myself getting hard. I would usually play terribly after those moments.

While walking back to my place, one night after she had been hit on by three different guys, she asked "how do you feel when you watch those guys hitting on me?"

I paused. In fact, I stopped. I took in a deep breath. How do you tell your girlfriend that you get turned on watching her interact with other guys?

She broke into my thoughts. "You like it, don't you? I see how closely you watch. Your face gets flushed, and," she grabbed my cock through my jeans, "this seems to get hard. Even Angie has noticed and commented."

I stammered something. I don't even remember what. She took both of my hands in hers, and waited. I took another deep breath, looked her in the eye, and said "yes. I like to watch you. Watching you with Danny was always an amazing experience, and even though I love you and now get to fuck you myself, I still can't stop imagining you fucking him and the other guys who hit on you."

Laura hugged me, hard. "I love you so much" she said. "I always loved having you watch us. It felt like you were connected with me, maybe even more than I was connected with Danny. Making love with you is incredible, but I do miss having your eyes on me in that way. I'm never going to love anyone, or want to spend my life with anyone like I love and want to spend my life with you. But I do like sex, and I like having you watch me having sex, and if you ever want me to put on a show for you, I'd be game."

I'm pretty sure she felt my erection pressing against her stomach. I certainly felt it. At that moment, I knelt down, took her hand, and asked if she would marry me. I didn't have a ring yet, but I had already decided I wanted to ask. She didn't hesitate.

Danny was at home when we got there. He saw us beaming, and commented that we looked happy. Laura said "we are. We just got engaged. I want to celebrate."

Danny said "congratulations", and turned towards the fridge to grab some beers. Laura interrupted him.

"Danny, I have a favour to ask. It's going to sound strange, and you have every right to say no. But, you are a good friend, a safe person, and, to be blunt, damn convenient. This isn't going to be an everyday thing, but if we all enjoy it, it could be a regular thing. You know that Jonas likes to watch. I'd like to give him a show. Would you be willing to deposit your cum into my wet, engaged pussy?"

Danny's stunned eyes found mine. I was shocked, but also suddenly enormously aroused. I think my exact words were "oh, yes, please. Fuck my fiancée."

Laura hadn't even given him time to respond. She had dropped to the floor right there in the kitchen, and was working at releasing his belt. I saw his cock hardening as he said "are you sure?"

With that question, Laura paused, his cock already in her hand, and she looked up at me. "Yes Jonas, are you sure that you want to see your slut girlfriend get her pussy pounded by your roommate on our engagement night?"

"Do it."

"I love you," she said, still looking at me. Then she turned back to the cock in her hand, and said "and I've missed you." Her mouth opened, and my beautiful wife-to-be deep throated my best friend in one motion.

--------------------------

"God, I love hearing him tell our origin story." Laura's voice broke into our conversation. I turned to the door. She was leaning against the frame, looking fantastic. She was wearing a long red silk robe, which draped open, revealing a black lace teddy over a garter belt and thigh high stockings. Her legs, already perfect, were accentuated by four inch high heels.

"Wow." I uttered.

She strutted towards my chair. "I know there's lots more to tell, Jonas, but our guest is in Amsterdam and needs to get laid. Janet asked me not to let him go down to the red light district, so we'll have to figure out some home entertainment."

"Wait... Janet thought I was going to try to hire someone?" I asked.

"Wives aren't always as unaware as their husbands think they are," said Laura, as she stepped directly in front of me and started to push my legs apart. "She knows you aren't getting what you need at home, and was prepared to suck it up and ask her sexier and sluttier sister to keep an eye on you." Her hands started to slowly slide up the insides of my legs, as she knelt down between them. "So, what can I do to keep your focus here, my dear brother?"

"In-law" I added, and looked over at Jonas. He seemed very interested, and had one of his hands in his own crotch already. I couldn't deny what I wanted. "Well, for a start, sis, why don't you demonstrate those deep throat skills that your husband was just telling me about."

"With pleasure, brother. Your sister can give you what your wife would never do." Her hands reached my cock, which was desperate for more space. She slowly worked my belt free, saying "Enjoy, Jonas. Watch your slut wife steal her older sister's husband." She unbuttoned my pants. "I'm going to enjoy every remaining second of his visit, and make sure that he leaves his cum in every one of my holes." I felt her hand drift down my hard shaft as she lowered my zipper. "I'll be his little fuck toy to fulfill his every wish and keep him in the family."

I lifted my hips as she grasped the waist of my pants and slid them down below my knees, taking my underwear with them. As I pushed them off my feet, I heard her say "Oh hello, you beautiful cock. Come feed your horny sister."

"In-law," I groaned, as I felt her mouth surround my shaft, and she swallowed me into her throat. I felt her moan as her nose hit my pubes, and the light sucking as she rose back off to hold my head between her lips. She grasped me in her hand, stroking me slowly as she said "Janet is a foolish woman. She's got this amazing hard cock that she neglects. I'm going to make it up to you, from now until you leave. Anything you want, anything you need, just ask. No, fuck that. Anything you want, anything you need, just take. I might be your sister..."

"...in-law..."

"I might be Jonas' wife... but from now on I'm your slut. Use me for your pleasure."

She swallowed me again. My hands, almost automatically, went to the back of her head and held her as she bobbed up and down. I groaned in pleasure.

"She's amazing, isn't she?" Jonas asked. I glanced over at him. He had his cock in his hand and was stroking himself as he watched us. "I want to see you fucking her. I want to see her moaning as your cock drives into her pussy and her ass. I want to go to sleep, alone on the couch, knowing that my wife is milking you dry in our marriage bed."

"Oh, fuck, I could get used to this," I said. "You're fantastic," I said to Laura. "You're a lucky and generous man," I directed to Jonas.

"We should probably go in," Jonas replied. "We don't really want to alienate the neighbours."

I groaned again, tempted to let Laura continue her ministrations and feed her the first of what I expected to be many loads of cum before I left. But, I lifted her head off of me, and said "take me to your bed."

She moved back, and, taking my hands, pulled me to a standing position. My hard cock stood straight out towards her. She licked her lips, then licked away a drop of pre-cum that had appeared at the sensitive hole at the end of my dick. "Yum", she said, and with a "See you soon," directed at my member, she raised my pants back up to my waist and fastened the button. Her hands slid up my body as she rose to her feet, herself. "I can't wait to see you naked," she said, and taking my hand, turned towards the house.

"The feeling is mutual."

Jonas did up his own pants and followed us into the house. Laura led the way up the stairs, the tantalising movement of her body obscured only partly by the silk robe. I swore I could smell her arousal.