All Comments on 'Red Notice Ch. 11'

by K.A. Ryde

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Great The Fun and Entertainment Coming

A fun tale and as a non-England type I am enjoying the characters and their adventures. So far so great. So keep bringing on the great storytelling and let the characters continue to rock on and have fun. 5 Stars. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great built-up to her date AND one - or more?- upcoming Nat-and-her-red-notice scenes. Will she have to discuss/defend her varied handling to her boss? Will there be a review process how red notices are handled, say at half-time before probation is up? (Admittedly, I forgot if there was any probation period ...)

Thanks and all the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its a great story.

We (GF n me) feel the chapters could be a bit longer. We settle down together and read the latest instalment, but its over too quickly!

Its not too UK, after all its got to be based somewhere!

I think we are ready for someone naughty to get a hot bottom.

Apparently i am getting one this evening for cheek....as if! My GF actually handed me a Red Notice, made out of red card looking very official. So lucky!

Next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Local UK color is fine. Whole stories with all chit chat and no action, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your knowledgeable UK terminology (and setting) is absolutely fine; more, please.

DhanamotoDhanamotoalmost 2 years ago

You're doing a great job with this series. I am enjoying your character develepment and do not find the setting to be overly UK-centric at all. I always look forward to your next chapter. Keep up the great work.

winedrinkrwinedrinkralmost 2 years ago

I vote for a spanking every chapter. Spankings can be serious too.

I'm in US & not too UK for me...in general, all good, keep writing!

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtalmost 2 years ago

I sense a naked arse coming soon…woot! I love to read stories other than erotica so as long as I enjoy the story, alls good in my world! I tend to picture shy, quiet girls as having longish brown hair, wearing glasses, usually wears a skirt, blouse and sweater, most often seen clutching books to her chest, keeping her head down, wishing for an Invisibility cloak. But as she gets “cheekier” that could change! You’ve sent me to Google a couple of times to check English terms but mostly I catch the idea. Beats hell out of practically needing to learn French to read one story.

BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 2 years ago

I've enjoyed all your stories, you write well and bring the interesting characters to life. I hope you continue sharing your tales xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this series. Excellently British. I do come hear to read about some ass thrashing, so I’d vote to increase the ratio, not that I’ll question your literary license.

My fantasizing here, but If I were the thrasher, students would have to self assess severity by choosing an implement and a duration, and I would pick the larger of the duration they and I had chosen and the worse implement.

Thanks for writing! Been a blast so far!

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 1 year ago

enjoying the read. You are hinting a lot about whats to come, but seemingly not get there. If you wish to write erotica, please continue.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

here's one for your self esteem: i can't put this series down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're a hoot and I love your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userK.A. Ryde@K.A. Ryde
my first erotica, a collection of short stories, is available now! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJQK4ZJQ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES