Red Pass

Story Info
Sarah goes on a vacation. But her flight has added security.
2.9k words
4.02
20k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah sighed as she stood in line. With only a few more people in front of her she would soon be at the check-in desk for her airline. Unable to check in online, Sarah had to wait and check in in person.

You see, several years prior she had had one too many mimosas at the bar before her flight. After it was delayed, she drunkenly confronted the flight staff at the counter. 10 minutes and many swear words later, Sarah found herself being removed by security and placed on the no fly list.

All that had changed two weeks ago however. A new law had been passed stating that no fly lists were unconstitutional and an infringement on the customer's rights. It was the airline's responsibility to ensure safety. While they could utilize extra measures for problematic passengers, they could not deny someone boarding.

Upon hearing the news, Sarah eagerly began planning her vacation. She had the pto saved up but had been unable to go anywhere out of driving distance for years now. Sarah quickly bought roundtrip tickets to Hawaii and began packing.

"Nothing but beaches and relaxing in the sun." Sarah thought to herself.

"Next!"

Sarah was snapped out of her daydream by the lady at the counter. She walked up and handed the woman her I.D.

"Just one bag to check."

"One moment please." The woman at the counter responded.

After a brief moment of typing the woman raised her eyebrow.

"It says here that you were previously on the no-fly list?"

"Yes" Sarah responded.

"You won't be able to take any carry-ons or electronics with you, you will need to put them all in your checked bag."

No electronics! Sarah almost began yelling at the woman. What was she supposed to do for the next twelve hours!?

"In fact, I recommend you don't bring anything but your I.D. with you through security."

Sarah quickly became agitated, but bit her lip. It had been too long since she had gone on a proper vacation. She wasn't about to screw it up now. She followed the woman's instructions and placed everything in the bag. The woman took it and printed Sarah's boarding pass.

"Have a nice flight." The woman handed the pass to Sarah. "You have to go through a separate checkpoint, you will see it when you get to security."

"Thanks" Sarah replied unenthusiastically.

As she took the pass Sarah noted that it was unlike any boarding pass she had seen before. The pass was small, red, and instead of paper it was printed on what seemed like some type of peelable film.

"Odd" she thought.

She began walking towards the security checkpoint. It didn't take long to arrive. She quickly saw a long line of people snaked back and forth in front of the baggage scanners. Before she could enter the line however, she noticed a sign saying: "red pass" with an arrow pointing to the right.

Sarah followed the sign until she came upon a tsa agent standing in front of a door.

"Just a moment." the man said. " They should finish with the last passenger soon."

"What is this?"

"Anyone with a red pass has to go through the private screening process."

"Great" Sarah thought. "This is going to be fun."

After what seemed like an eternity the radio on the tsa agent's chest beeped twice.

"Right this way." the man said opening the door.

Sarah walked in and the man shut the door behind her.

"I.D. and boarding pass please."

Standing in front of her were two female tsa agents. One was a redhead, maybe 5 foot 9. She had hair down to her shoulders and a slender frame. Next to her was a blonde woman, about the same height, but with an hourglass figure and large breasts that made Sarah slightly jealous.

Sarah handed the redheaded woman her pass and I.D.

"Thank you."

Sarah looked around the room. There was a luggage scanner near the wall. And a conveyor belt in the corner.

"Why have that when I'm not allowed a carry on?" Sarah thought.

In the middle of the ceiling was a bright light, and underneath it was a stainless steel table.

"Alright" the redhead turned to Sarah. "As you know we have to let everyone board now, so anyone with a prior history of trouble is required to go though an extensive security screening."

Sarah nodded nervously.

"Please take off all your clothes and place them in that bin by the scanner."

Sarah gasped in shock. "A strip search!?" She had expected security to be a bit extra, but this?!

Both agents only stared at her as she resigned herself to her fate. Sighing, she began to remove her shoes. After placing them in the bin she put her hands on the bottom of her t-shirt and slowly pulled it up over her head. Next she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down to the floor. Placing them in the bin she stood there awkwardly.

In contrast to the two women standing over her, Sarah was only 5 foot 5 inches. The women looked down at the black haired 24 year old standing there in her black laced bra and panties.

"All of your clothes ma'am."

Sarah gulped, then reached behind her to undo her bra. She slipped it off and used her free hand to cover her exposed breasts. She put one hand on her panties and slowly slid them down to the floor. Quickly placing them in the bin, she stood there covering herself awkwardly.

"Over here please." The blonde motioned for her to come over to the table as the redhead began to run her clothes through the machine.

Sarah waddled over shyly.

"Please face the table and assume the position on the wall."

The woman pointed to a silhouette of a person standing with their legs slighty spread and their arms held up over thier head.

Sarah realized she had little choice now. She moved her legs apart and then lifted her arms, exposing herself completely.

Sarah had nice C cup breasts, not as large as the Blonde inspecting her. But she had never heard a complaint from any man she had been with. Her pubic hair had been waxed completely, leaving only a little of her vulva visible from this angle.

The blonde woman looked her over completely. Then told her to open her mouth. Sarah complied. A flashlight was shone to see if she was hiding anything.

"Alright, looks good."

The blonde woman reached under the table and pulled out a breathalyzer and a box, the contents of which Sarah could not see.

"Blow into this please." The blonde held up the breathalyzer.

Sarah complied.

"0.00"

"Good" said the blonde, pulling a ball gag from the box.

"Mmmmhhhh" Sarah protested as the woman stuck it into her mouth.

"It says in your file you were intoxicated and cursed at an employee last time, so we have to prevent that."

Sarah snorted in anger as the woman secured the gag behind her head.

"Click"

Sarah heard a lock snap shut.

"Everything we use has a universal key, so the employees at your destination will unlock it once you get there."

"Everything?" Sarah wondered what else awaited her.

She would not have to wait long to find out.

"Climb up onto the table please."

Angrily, Sarah did as she was instructed and climbed onto the table on all fours.

"Her clothes are all clear." said the redhead walking over.

"Okay" said the blonde woman. "Let's finish up."

Reaching between Sarah's legs, she grabbed her wrists and pulled them back, forcing Sarah to lay her head on the table with her ass sticking up.

"Mmmmhhhh!!!!" Sarah protested

Ignoring her, the redhead grabbed a restraint from under the table. Two pieces of hard plastic, connected by a hinge. Each had four crescent half circles in them. The woman placed it below Sarah's limbs, one into each half circle. Her legs on the outside two and arms in the middle.Then she grabbed the other piece and shut them together, fixing Sarah in the position. Grabbing a small lock, the redhead clicked it shut.

Sarah was an incredible sight like this. Her firm, round bottom high in the air. Her perfectly waxed pussy glistened under the bright light. The redhead snapped on a pair of latex gloves and stood behind her.

"Alright miss. Now we just have to check that you aren't hiding anything and you'll be on your way."

She placed her fingers on either side of Sarah's pussy lips and spread them apart, revealing a tight, wet vagina. This humiliation was beginning to affect Sarah. She felt a need growing within her. The woman placed a finger at her entrance. And pushed inside.

"Mmm" Sarah tried to stifle a moan.

The woman soon added another and pushed in as deep as she could. She rubbed her fingers all the way around the inside of Sarah. The excitement began to build for Sarah as she felt her heart rate increase.

"That seems clear."

The woman withdrew her fingers, leaving Sarah to calm down. But soon she felt a pressure against her anus, and before she had time to clench, a finger was shoved all the way inside!

Mmmmhhhh!!!!" Sarah protested again.

She clamped down on the finger instantly, trying to stop it. But it was no use, the digit was already in. The security gaurd moved it around, probing Sarah's most private of places.

After she was loosened a bit, the guard added another finger and began to pump them in and out of Sarah's ass. Sarah could tell they were being unnecessarily thorough and it angered her further.

"Alright miss, you're all clear."

They undid the restraints holding her to the table and told her to stand up.

"Place your hands behind your back."

Sarah felt something cold touch her wrists, then heard the distinct click of handcuffs.

"Your clothing is all clear as well ma'am." The redheaded woman pointed to a box next to the scanner.

Sarah looked over at the box and read the writing on the side.

"Gate check"

Sarah watched in alarm as the woman placed it on the conveyor belt. The box began moving and disappeared into a square hole in the wall.

Sarah moaned into her gag but there was nothing she could do. She just stood there: Naked, dumbfounded, gagged, and handcuffed.

The blonde picked up an armband, the type you might use to hold a phone while you go jogging. She affixed it to Sarah's arm and slid her I.D. into it.

The redhead picked up Sarah's boarding pass and began to peel it. The clear plastic with lettering peeled away from the red cardstock underneath. She placed the adhesive side against Sarah's forehead and smoothed it down, fixing it in place.

"It says that your gate is A26. That will be out the door to the right, about 400 yards down. You will want to hurry, boarding has started."

Each gaurd took hold of one of Sarah's arms and began leading her to the door.

"This can't be real, they must be taking me to another room to cover up right?!" Sarah's mind began to go into a panic.

Daylight flooded through the door as it was opened, and Sarah's worst fears were realized. It was the main terminal, with hundreds of people walking around! The gaurds gave her a slight push and she stumbled forward as they shut the door behind her.

People took notice immediately. Women gasped and men took out their phones to take pictures. A wave of humiliation like she had never felt before came over Sarah. She wanted to scream but couldn't due to the gag.

"This can't be, I can't." Sarah's thoughts raced. "To the right 400 yards." She remembered.

Not knowing what else to do Sarah began running as best she could. It was awkward with her hands secured behind her back. This caused her chest to be pushed forward, showing off her breasts as she ran.

There were shocked gasps and jeering the entire way as Sarah did her best to avoid looking anyone in the eye.

"A15, A17, almost there."

Finally, she saw it. Gate A26. Sarah ran up to the counter. Desperately hoping to board so she could hide in the airplane bathroom.

The woman at the counter looked her up and down.

"Please have a seat. The flight attendants will have to help with your boarding."

Mortified, Sarah sat down and tried to turn away from the line of people getting their passes scanned.

"Excuse me"

"Yes?"

"I have a safety concern with this woman being on the flight."

"That's understandable ma'am, but it is the law now. We can't deny her boarding."

"I don't pay thousands of dollars for first class a dozen times a year to be on the same flight as someone who could be dangerous or smuggling something."

"Ma'am I assure you she has been searched thoroughly as you can see."

The middle aged woman looked at Sarah and grinned.

"At security perhaps, but she walked here herself. Who knows if she is hiding something now."

"Hiding something!?" Sarah thought. "What could I possibly be hiding handcuffed and naked!?"

"Well ma'am, you can always ask the flight attendants to secure her further once on board. I'm sure they will be happy to accommodate your concerns."

Soon the next group was called for boarding. Sarah of course being last had to wait as groups 1 through 5 boarded before the front desk motioned for her to come up. The attendant scanned the boarding pass on her forehead and wished her a nice flight. As Sarah walked down the corridor she wondered how she was going to endure the 6+ hour flight like this.

"Ah, hello miss." a brunette flight attendant greeted her. " We have your seat here in the front."

Sarah looked where the flight attendant was pointing, one of the backwards facing seats that the flight attendants normally use.

"Great" Sarah thought.

She was stopped as she attempted to sit down however.

"I'm afraid you'll have to face the other direction miss. We have to be able to view your restraints during the flight."

The brunette woman and another flight attendant each grabbed Sarah by the arm and spun her around. They removed the headrest and pushed Sarah foward until her chin was resting on the back of the seat.

"One moment."

Sarah heard rustling behind her, and could sense that the flight attendant had placed something on the seat.

"Alright, have a seat please."

Sarah began to lower herself but felt something poke her between the legs. She removed her head from the seatback and managed to catch a glimse of what it was. A large 9 inch suction cup dildo sticking straight up!

"Please hurry ma'am we need to depart."

The brunette moved Sarah's head back to the the seatback. The other flight attendant grabbed Sarah's hips and shoved down, causing all 9 inches of plastic cock to be rammed up her pussy at once!

"Uuuggggghhhhh" Sarah groaned into her gag.

Both flight attendants began strapping her in, twice across the back in an X shape. Then one of them (Sarah couldn't tell which) placed a pillow in between her forehead and the wall in front of her. Another strap was ran across the back of her head, fixing it to the wall.

Sarah could see nothing. Only the gray plastic of the wall in front of her.

"How could this possibly get any worse?" She thought.

"Attention please." The intercom buzzed. "Please pay attention as our flight attendants do their safety demonstration."

Sarah listened as the cookie cutter demonstration you hear on every flight was gone over. Seatbelts, oxygen masks, ect. Eventually, shortly after talking about inflatable ramps being used as life rafts the intercom buzzed again.

"We know there are some concerns regarding the law change now allowing anyone, even potentially dangerous persons onboard. If you look to the front of the aircraft you will see a passenger who was previously on the no-fly list. She has been thoroughly searched and secured completely to ensure she does not have access to anything she could have brought on board. Passenger safety is our highest priority."

Sarah felt another wave of humiliation as there was a round of clapping throughout the cabin. Knowing full well that dozens of eyes were looking at her.

"Excuse me?!" A voiced squeaked.

"Yes?"

"The Pilot said she was completely secured, it looks like you missed a spot."

"Oh! Silly me."

Sarah heard more rustling behind her. She could tell someone was standing there. Then she felt a sudden pressure against her asshole!

"Try not to clench miss."

Sarah felt the tip of whatever it was push inside, stretching her tight anus around it. It met with the dildo in her pussy to make her feel more full than ever before. Slowly but surely, the implement moved up her anus until it was as deep in her as the first dildo.

Sarah felt the flared base touch her ass cheeks. She couldn't take it any longer. A wave of humiliation and pleasure washed over her as she orgasmed on the two plastic monstrosities inside of her. She bucked her hips involuntarily, causing the dildo in her pussy to move in and out by a couple inches. As she finally came down, another wave of clapping erupted in the cabin.

The flight attendant tore off a piece of duct tape from a roll and placed it over Sarah's ass, securing the dildo.

As Sarah felt the plane take off she swore to herself that she would never fly again, and then it hit her. She was going to Hawaii, and there would only be one way back!