Red Pill 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory lifted her drink and swirled it with her straw a little and then took a sip. John watched her patiently as she pursed her lips, touching them to the glass and then licked her lips as she finished. She looked refreshed and her bag and coat was on the other side of her so she could be close to John.

"I was hoping all day that you would be here.". She looked John in the eyes as she talked. "From the moment I left you last night you were all I could think about and I am so happy that you are here. Purposely for me I hope.". She seemed a little flustered to John and he found it very cute, wanting her to stroke his cock as she smiled at him.

John shook his head to the side. "There's no way that you had the same day I did. I was thinking about you all day. Like suddenly I thought I smelled vanilla and thought of you." John was kind of unbelieving of his fortune. "You really were thinking about me?'. He asked

"Hey this is a circle of truth, remember." Cory answered. "Now, John, tell me what you were thinking about when I walked up and you looked so down.". She took another drink and waited for John to answer.

John paused for a moment, staring at Cory. Cory nodded to push him and he said, "You."

Cory looked shocked and confused, "Me? I thought you wanted to see me?"

"Yes. No it wasn't about seeing you I want to see you it was about insecurities, really.". He looked down again, self conscious. He was silent.

"Do you have a micro penis or something?". Cory asked. "Because a good tongue can absolutely make up for that.". She smiled and rubbed his arm. "Talk to me, John. Truth. Remember?"

John chuckled, "No not a micro penis but I appreciate your potential acceptance. Is a good tongue what you are interested in most?"

"Now you are delaying or deflecting, John. Are you aware of a woman that does not desire a skillful tongue? Answer my question: what is your insecurity? I swear I will be helpful." Cory held up her hand like she was giving some oath.

John took a deep breath. "Ok. I will trust you Cory." Then to himself he said with resolve, "Time to be vulnerable.". He still waited, then took a drink, extra long and when the liquid courage was empty he looked at Cory and said, "I have thought about you enough to consider being with you intimately. When I do, I really wish I had more muscle. You look like you have a nice athletic, hard body and that's not me. That is what I was thinking when you came to brighten my evening.".

Cory, still holding his hand, curled it to her chest as she moved to kiss John. He was caught by surprise, looking up to see her approaching him with her lips slightly parted, her dimples twinkling at him and her tongue touching her top lip lightly. As the back of his hand nestled between her handful, firm breasts his lips made contact with Cory's. Her lips were soft yet firm, and her essence seemed to be a light vanilla with distant flowery notes. Her tongue gently parted his lips and he returned her kissing with a slightly heightened sense of urgency. Cory sucked in his top lip as she pulled back and it snapped lightly, ending the kiss to look in his eyes. "I can help you with this, John, if you let me. I swore you an oath, right?". She grinned in excitement.

John smiled awkwardly and asked, " Why are you excited by this? I'm an old, out of shape man. I can feel your heartbeat."

"This sounds like fun, John. Besides, we have a connection, right?" She smiled and said, "Now it's time for my truth, John. I came in here yesterday for a drink and maybe find the right guy. I got both and so I couldn't wait to see you again tonight.". She finished her drink and then asked, "So, are you going to let me help?"

John looked at her and smiled. Cory was still standing from kissing John soshe took his hand and placed it on her ass cheek. "Get a good handful of that, John. I'm 35 and I have the body of a 20 year old. Yup, squeeze it and feel how firm it is."

John had that one cheek in his whole hand and he gripped it. He was acutely aware that the tip of his middle finger was maybe a half inch from her anus as he squeezed. He looked at her back side, palming it like it was a basketball, and since he was distracted he didn't notice that her hand moved to his lap and grabbed his growing hard on through his pants. His dick jumped at the firm pressure, expanding faster in response.

"Definitely not a micro." She grinned and her dimples were like missiles, exploding in his chest. And her hand retreated. "I had to know. I can work with that for sure."

" You would obviously know how to get me in shape and I absolutely want to spend more time with you. By the way, your dress is really soft.". He reluctantly let go of her ham, patting it twice before pulling back and once more finding her hand. "I will accept your help, Cory."

Cory pulled her hand back and clapped three times quickly as she giggled. "This is going to be so fun! Let's go to your room and get started."

The bartender squared her away quickly and they retreated to John's suite on the 4th floor. It was the same level as the rooftop hot tub and his door was right next to the access.The room had a great view of the city from the expansive windows and the suite had a spacious bathroom that was wide open to the kitchenette and living area. The bedroom was around the corner so the whole thing had an L-shape to it. The bed was a king. All the furnishings were in hardwood, even the wardrobe for clothes which when opened had two huge mirrors on the doors. The bathroom had both a two person tub with jets and a 2 person shower with multiple, removable spray heads and a clear glass door. There was a separate water closet where there was a toilet and it had a loud, strong ventilation fan.

Cory looked around and John watched her. Her dress was quite form fitting and watching her walk away reminded him of the feel of her firm, strong butt cheek he had gripped so thoroughly with his hand. Her legs were strong and a nice bit of athletic muscle could be seen there, her butt jiggled amazingly as she walked. Her body was flat from her crotch up to her breasts, like she had almost no stomach. That made her breasts seem larger than they were, but they were no more than hand sized, which John thought was perfect.

"John, I can feel you devouring me with your eyes. When was the last time you had sex?". She opened the little fridge. "Sensible choices in there. You have an in counter oven and a 2-burner range. This is a really nice suite, John.". She ducked around the corner to the bedroom, out of sight for a minute. "King bed.". She said. "Comfortable too. You could spend a week here. Are you going to answer my question?"

Cory came back around the corner from the bedroom adjusting her dress. She had a zipper in the front. John knew it was in the back. She had to take it off and put it on upside down and backwards to have the zipper at her knees. She wore it like a strapless dress now, since the straps were at her knees and rolled under so they can't be seen. Her shoulders were strong and when she stretched out her arms a little definition along her biceps and triceps can be seen. Not too much, she was no brute, but she was gym girl next door with freckles and dimples hot as fuck. Her smile was like the one a kindergarten teacher gave that made you want to bend her over a classroom desk and just dig in her pussy till she begged for dick. Wow, John just impressed himself with his thoughts. That was vivid.

"You are stunning, Cory."

"I am happy you think so, John. So this stunning young woman wants you in your underwear. Can you help her?". She batted her eyelashes at John several times in a playful manner and then made sure all the windows were covered so they had privacy. She then walked around the room, finishing checking things out. John has removed his suit and hanged it in the wardrobe. He stood before Cory wearing his silk boxers. "Answer my question John. When was the last time you had sex?"

"Two years." John answered.

"I have to admit." Cory quickly continued, "I thought you and I were going to talk and maybe go on a date. Instead it looks like I'm going to be sexy gym bro. I do like that though.". She stepped closer to John and then took both his hands in hers. He held them tight and they stared at each other for a moment. He leaned forward and touched his lips to hers. His tongue slid out to meet hers and touched her tongue. They exchanged a few mid air licks in their kiss and then both pulled back. "That's nice. You are a good kisser.".

John answered, "Thank you. You seem to be good at everything so kissing is no surprise."

"John, I am good at everything. That's why I am going to help you. This will lead to some fun too I think.". Cory took a step back. "Time to do bodyweight squats, John. Put your feet a little more than shoulder width apart. Lean forward just a little, pushing out your butt so your back has a good curve to it. Bring your hands up to your chest like you are going to pray but close one fist instead and close the other hand over that fist. Now squat down as low as you can while maintaining the curve of your back. Now push down with your heels to propel yourself back up."

John finished the movement, aware of the skin he saw at the bottom of the squat. Her upside down zipper was dangling down and the movement of the jingling zipper pull drew his eyes right to the smooth skin of her strong thighs. "Again, John.". Down he went again, stared at that soft skin inside of her thighs and then stood back up. "Good work. Now I need 18 more for a total of 20."

Down John went again. He wanted to touch those thighs. Up he went then down into those thighs. He was sure they would feel like the best thing he ever touched. And so he went up and down, squatting for a peak at that milky white heaven. Ohh shit. He had done 10 and he was feeling it.

"Your thighs and quads are burning aren't they, John."

"Ya I don't know how many more I can do. They are on fire." He said. "I can do some more though."

Down John went and while he was down there, Cory rocked her hips just a tiny bit, making her zipper pull swing. John pressed upwards with his heels. She reached down and pulled it up 2 inches. Down John went and this time he saw a thigh gap at lacy white panties that framed Cory's vulva. Her vulva pushed out a little on the lacy panties so it was like her pussy was in a shallow little pouch. Above the pouch was a paisley lace design in the brightest white. While he stared he heard, "Think you can get 9 more done for me?"

John pressed upwards, meeting Cory's gaze as he went. At the top, he said, "Your lacy panties are bright white.". He sounded astonished.

"I am a clean woman, John. I didn't think you would see them like this. But I must admit that I wanted you to see them. We have a truth agreement. After I put them on I stood in front of a mirror too and I wondered if you would like them.". Her dimples flashed as she giggled and as she stuck her arm straight out to his chest and pointed down, almost touching him since he was an arms-length away. John squatted and she asked, "Do you like them?". He pressed upwards.

"Very much. I have never seen such clean white panties and I do like them a lot. There that's 20.". John stood there, his thighs and quads burning, even his glutes had some burn. They hurt. He was not accustomed to anything like this.

I want you to do 5 more, John.". Cory said.

"I'm pretty sore, Cory."

"What if I come closer to provide moral support?" She took a long step closer and her lips nearly brushed his. Their noses were touching and she whispered, "I know you want to go down, John. I can see your excitement. The silk can't hide it. Put your face in my lace."

John went down slowly, his lips nearly brushing her dress as he descended and then he was at bottom. Her pretty lace panties were right in his face. The athletic thigh gap could nearly fit his nose and he was close enough that all it would take would be to lead forward and sink his nose in there perfectly. The bridge of his nose would split those puffy soft vulva. He could make out their outline now. See the skin just a tiny bit through the sheer fabric of the lace. He pushed on his heels and stood up. His hard cock poked Cory in the abdomen although covered by his boxers just as they made eye contact. Neither one of them said anything and John went down for more face in lace.

He stared at her lace. He could see the symmetry of each of her lips. Her pussy was slightly open. He stared at it for a moment, wanting to kiss it. As he uncontrollably moved his face closer, he could start to smell her arousal. Ahh the smell of ready pussy. It has been a long time for John. He desperately wanted his mouth on that clean pussy. It would be his. He swore to himself that he would do what she wanted so he could have that smeared on his face. This time there would be no messy asshole in his face too, just this clean athletic body he could lick all over. As.he stood up, he wondered if he could stick his tongue in her ass. He met her eyes.

"Are you enjoying this, John?". He nodded and dropped back down to the white lace and as he stared at that hidden yet obviously plump, healthy pussy, the thigh gap opened and he could see through it. Cory placed her right foot on John's shoulder and now her legs were wide open in John's face. "Get your nose in there John and smell me. Support my weight. Face to Lace.". John put his nose right to her pussy and he could feel the warmth radiating from it. She had a musty smell that went right to his cock and he felt it grow even harder if that was possible. He breathed in deep and she grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face into her pussy, grinding his nose into her slit. Then she released his head, pulling it back from her womanhood and the lace was now pushed up into her vulva, wedged. Her plump lips were clearly visible outside the lace. John wanted them in his mouth. Instead, he stood up.

"That was your 25th squat John. Good work.". She grabbed his dick through his boxers. "What do you like to call this?". She smiled. "Is it a dick, penis, cock what do you call it? Stomach poker?". She was grinning now.

John thrust forward a little and Cory released her grip as he said, "Dick or cock, I suppose."

"Ok, so if I called it your cock would you think I was a vulgar slut or that I was speaking your language?".

"Slut isn't a real thing.". John answered.

"John, don't tell me what you think I want to hear. Tell me the truth. Men just have to try too hard. Stop trying, John. I'm standing in front of you with my pussy lips exposed and you are still clothed.". She sounded a little perturbed.

"No, really, calling a woman a slut is unfair. It is a construct of men."

"Be that as it may, if I walked out of here, went back down to the bar and fucked the next man I see there, would you want to stick your nose back in my pussy tomorrow?" her eyebrows were raised and she looked at him very matter of fact my.

"I would feel crushed. While you obviously have the free will to do as you wish, I would judge you.". John answered Cory while looking her in the eyes.

"Now I have an honest answer, John. Thank you. Sluts are real. My honesty is that I want to see your cock so please take off your boxers.". Cory waited for compliance. She was grinning in anticipation, her cute freckles were splattered like stars across her nose and cheeks and her eyes flashed playfully. "Tell me John when I had your nose inside me, what did you want to do?"

"I wanted to suck on your vulva.". His boxers were down and he kicked them off to the side. "And I even thought of licking your anus."

"Hehehahah." Cory giggled as John stood up. He felt embarrassed immediately. "Wow, John." Her mouth was open shocked. "That was some extreme honesty. How did that feel for you?"

John looked in her eyes. "That did feel good."

Cory interrupted him, "Not as good as your tongue licking my anus." She nodded her head as she smiled teasingly.

"Well you wanted honesty and I really like you. That means I'm about giving you what you want, right?". John's logic seemed on point to the both of them.

"Yes, John. It does. You know that fecal matter comes out of the anus, right?". John nodded his head. "Of course you do. Why would you want to lick mine?"

"I was just thinking about how clean you must be. I mean you have white lacy panties on so you must be so clean I could even lick your anus that's how clean you are. That was my thought process."

"So you want a girl with a clean asshole, huh? That's important?".Cory reached down and grabbed John's testicles. She started squeezing and pushing them around with her fingers. "You have nice balls. You are clean and your balls are big. This tells me that you need to orgasm. It's been a while."

John groaned. "Uhh that feels good. Your touch is amazing. I take care of myself sometimes but yes it has been a while.". John exhaled as if tension just escaped his body like an exorcized spirit.

"We have more exercising to do John.". He let out a sigh as she said that. "I know. But I have a fun game in mind. Let's go. Put on only your socks and shoes. You are going to need some traction.". She let go of his testicles and he went over to put.on his socks and oxford loafers. He looked a little ridiculous and they both laughed. HIs business shoes and dark socks with his raging hardon standing at attention like a good soldier.

"Nice business dress there John. The board isn't going to accept cock-free Mondays even if you have designer footwear.". She laughed harder and John did too.

When he was done, "I don't answer to a board of directors."

Cory held up her hand. "Hold on there mister. That real life stuff gets checked at the door of this hotel room. Agreed?"

John nodded. "Agreed."

" Ok, good. Now lay down on the floor with your knees bent. Go all the way until your toes touch the wall so they can't slide.". John laid down on the floor as instructed. His toes were up against the wall and his knees were bent. His hard on looked like it needed attention. Cory stood over John and unzipped her dress completely, removing it. And casting it aside on a lounge chair. There she stood with her immaculate skin. Perfectly smooth with her white lacy bra and panties. Her panties were still bunched up into her pussy and her lips hanged around it. She flexed and relaxed her elaborate core muscles and they were perfectly formed. She looked strong and sophisticated, even with her pussy chewing at her lacy panties.

She sat down slowly on John's knees. John could see her pussy lips still since he was lower and as he wondered what she had in mind, she spread her legs wide open. "John, it's time for sit-ups."

John put his hands behind his head and sat up, contracting his abdominal muscles and brought his face forward. As he neared those perfect white panties, those swollen lips on either side of the garment looked delicious. He leaned forward, between Cory's legs and as he neared her pussy the smell was intoxicating. Her pussy smelled like it needed his dick. He planted a firm kiss on her vulva and laid back down only to do another sit-up. As he got to her plump lips again he just kissed one of them, sucking the left one into his mouth. Cory let out a gasp as he tugged on her labia with his mouth. As John sat up the 3rd time he sucked Cory's right labia into his mouth, pulling on it with just enough tension to walk the pleasure and pain line, causing Corey to gasp again.

John moaned. His cock was starting to ache as he nibbled on left and then right labia as he did sit-ups and before he knew it he was at 20. "John, are you still thinking about how clean I am? If you can pull down my lace with your mouth you will get your wish. I want to see how you can curl your tongue."