Red Pill 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John pulled himself to a sit-up, engaging his core. It was getting hot and tired. He slid his hands around her thighs, grabbing a hold as his lips moved forward for the kiss he was aching to do. A hand covered that lacey cove and he looked up into that splash of freckles and flashing dimples, coy eyes that seemed to both enchant and tease his very soul.

John gave Cory a confused look and she used her other hand to push down on his forearms, one after the other until he relinquished his grip. She answered his unspoken question, "In all things I will seek to increase your strength. I am going to turn you into a shredded monster, John. Hold yourself up or it tells me that removing my lace isn't worth it to you.". John held himself up, but he was sitting nearly straight so it wasn't too difficult anyway. As he went in for the kiss and his lips met her vulva, he breathed deep. Cory smelled heavenly. Her musky, sweaty with arousal pussy should be cleaned by his tongue and he was quite happy to stick his tongue in there to maneuver those now quite damp lacy panties. Her plump, warm lips felt so smooth and kissable. He really wanted this intruding piece of fabric out of his way so he could properly plant a kiss on this heavenly pussy.

As John slid his tongue into Cory, between her panties and her vulva, John thought of a spatula. He would slide his tongue between the lacy and lips on both sides. Not to lick along Cory's pussy as soon as he was allowed, but to make sure it was loose enough. This was like removing a slice of pie from a pan, it was just white lacy panties wedged into a delicious pussy. While working his tongue down the length of her slit, Cory pushed herself into his face, forcing him to lean back. Now he was at a 60 degree lean and his core muscles had to work hard to hold him. His abdominals were quickly burning and he saw her game.

"You can surrender at any time if the reward is not good enough for you to endure this, John. I know it hurts.". She reached out her hands and ran them through his hair. "I like you down there. I think you have a strong will and I will torture you to muscular perfection". She kept running her fingers through his hair as he pushed his face hard into her pussy to grab the crotch of her panties firmly with his lips. He didn't want to accidentally bite her. A bitten pussy was certainly one that wasn't going to be his. He did not want to disappoint, but he desperately wanted his face and aching cock inside this young, athletic body perched above him.

Cory reached down and put her hand on John's balls. "You almost have it John. Work those abs and pull.". She wrapped her hand around his testicles and gave them a little squeeze. "These feel so good. I want them in my mouth. Pull those down.". Cory spread her legs a little wider, making it harder for him to pull down those panties. She was massaging his balls now, reaching around behind herself as she was bent over and reaching down. Her face was right above John's head and she watched him struggle. Her panties slipped from his lips and snapped into place, completely covering her vulva.

John looked up at Cory and she smiled mischievously, her dimples daring him to press on. "What do you do John? Do you give up on core pain or do you go for the prize?". She reached down in front of John's face and pulled her white lacy to the side, showing him her smooth, plump lips which were parted from being swollen with her excitement. Her inner lips were small and just inside her vulva and they hanged open just a little and he could see her vaginal orifice. A pink tunnel of love that called to his cock. Beneath that healthy looking pink paradise, he could see the briefest of views of her anus, all puckered. The area around it had the tiniest of a tan color to it but there was a healthy pink to that puckered orifice and he wanted to get in them both. Her scent was intoxicating and his cock was crying out an ooze at the sight just out of reach. She covered herself again with her lace. He looked up at his face and as she grinned down at him. "I showed you my truth. Is it worth it?" She chewed her bottom lip playfully as she considered John's predicament. He was in pain and she knew it.

John grunted through his pain as he forced himself forward. He nibbled with his lips at the lace, his abdomen screaming at him. When he was sure he had the clearance from her sensitive flesh, he got that lace with his teeth. Once he had a firm mouth full and a nice portion in his teeth he reversed and sat back. Her lace tented on her crotch with his pulling and he could stare into that pink tunnel. How he wanted to thrust his tongue in there to feel it's smooth pink surface. He glanced up at Cory as.he stretched her lace. She looked down at him with interest, like someone who was looking over a fence to see what the neighbor was actually doing except Cory was looking around her panties as John stretched them. Her anticipation was clear on her face. John wanted this and he was ready to fight for it. He leaned back, pulling with his neck muscles. Cory spread her legs wider. Her underwear was catching on the meat of her back side and the width of her legs spread open.

He looked up at Cory, her white lacey, cunt scented underwear stuffed in his mouth as he strained. His muscles nearly at failure. John knew she had just opened her legs further to make this harder on him. This woman would be his Everest, it was at this point he knew that he was climbing a mountain. He could stop now and go back to his comfortable life of running the US Treasury, a respected money man that fully grasped economic influences with a fortune teller like ability to predict the tide flow of dollars, a man that went home late often and wished he was in better shape, or had someone to call his, or have dinner with some time if he wanted. Hell, he could even start fucking a young intern, they were everywhere and perfectly willing. Or he could show.this strong, young, exciting and extremely hot woman what he was capable of and have someone to get in shape and play sex games with....have fun for a change. With a mouthful of pussy soaked panties and a nose full of Cory's essence, John pulled back as hard as he could, and the sound of rending cloth filled the air as the lace finally gave way.

John heard, "John, wake up. Are you ok? You bumped your head. John?. Are you ok? How is your head? Hello, John?". He opened his eyes. He was laying on the floor and looking up into that pretty young pussy he wanted so much. That sparkling clean little anus was right there too. No suspicious fecal matter around it, just a healthy pink sphincter. Cory had one knee next to John's head and her opposite foot was flat on the floor on the other side of his head in a genuflect, one knee pose facing away from John as she looked down at his face, passed her pussy with concern evident

"I am more than fine. Thank you. Now bring that down here." John reached up in the air to grasp Cory's hips. She put her other knee on the floor, squatting over John's face. Her pussy was 2 inches above John's mouth and her asshole was directly in front of John's eyes. It was fine print reading distance away. He gasped as Cory took his cock in her mouth, swallowing him all the way down in one slurp as he stared at this perfect pink anus right in his eyes. Cory released his cock and grabbed it with her left hand and as she pumped it, she rotated so that foot was flat on the floor again and her hips opened back into the kneeling squat so she could look at John.

Her eyebrows were up and she had this kind of a wounded puppy look that he had never seen before. She looked like he had yelled at her or something and she asked, "Did I do something wrong or maybe you need a doctor for bumping your head?"

"No you didn't do anything wrong.". John smiled. "I think you do everything exactly right, in fact. Why do you ask?"

"Am I dirty? I'm sorry,"

"No you are perfect, Cory." John said, reassuring her.

"You said you were going to lick me and you didn't so I thought something was wrong. Can you lick me already? A girl has needs.". She almost looked like she was about to break down so he pulled her hips and subsequently her pussy and anus right down on his face. He gave that anus a firm, wet lick and it tasted a little like her pussy which makes sense since it probably ran down there from her pussy and collected a little around her anus. He made it shiny with his spit, licking it a few times and then stick his tongue as far as he could onto her vagina. Cory rocked her hips and wiggled her pussy against his face, shaking her ass muscles and causing ripples as her flesh jiggled. Not to be outdone, Cory sunk her face on John's cock again and then pulled back to stroke him as she slurped his balls one at a time into her mouth, then both of them in her mouth. With a mouth full of his testicles, she pumped his cock next to her cheek. Her slit spilled down his balls and into his ass crack.

Cory put John's leg around her arm so that it was trapped by her armpit. This opened John up in a way he was not accustomed to. John let it go, let's see what she does. He was fucking the younger generation and had no plans to stop her. He felt venerable in this position and as she went back to stroking his cock, she took one quick lick at his anus.

John's eyes went wide and he puckered his sphincter. Cory started to giggle. "John stop it.". She was laughing. "It feels good, right?". He relaxed and she licked his anus again and this time he didn't pucker.

"Everything you do feels good Cory. I think I'm tumbling into a world where I might become lost and wonder what mushroom I need to eat to find the reality I do not actually want to return to.".

Cory thrust her hips and stamped her pussy down on John's mouth. "Less talk. More lick." She said.

Cory moved to lick up his cock, swirling her tongue around on the head. Cory decided not to go too pro-cocksucker on John right away. She was a normal, hot fucking fitness girl afterall. When John moved up to lick her asshole, she made sure to do the same, following his lead on anal play and she made sure to get similar tongue penetration. She could literally tongue fuck his ass if she wanted, but she was human of course and extending her tongue all the way to his prostate would be a giveaway.

John's heart rate became elevated and since Cory was monitoring it, she triggered her orgasm response off his vitals.

John's cock felt so good in Cory's wet mouth, getting an amazing suck and she kept her teeth off it showing great skill. He assumed she must want to taste his cum, right? She was working for it so hard. Her pussy smashed against his lips and he punched one finger inside her pink tunnel. Her insides felt velvety smooth with her lube but there was a nice, irregular bump texture and he wondered what his cock would feel like sliding into her pussy. John removed his middle finger from Cory's pussy and circled it around her anus, feeling that little pink mouth flex as he touched it. When he finished, he felt Cory slide her spit soaked finger around on his asshole. He did his best not to flinch but as he thought about it, his orgasm suddenly approached and he was yelling into her pussy covering his mouth as Cory started shaking. John fired a rope of cum into Cory's mouth as he wished he could watch her pretty face drinking down his cum. His second rope of cum went deeper as he felt himself in her throat more and he reveled in his new friend that wanted his cum in her mouth. He was not accustomed to such a strongly engaged sexual persona and he very much liked how much this younger generation was intuned with their sexuality.

Cory's orgasm started right after John's. So they were coming together. Her pelvis and thighs started with small tremors that quickly grew and she moaned around the cock spasming in her mouth as she flooded John's mouth with her cum. It flowed well and John found that he loved the taste. He drank it down hungrily as it flowed across his lips, almost in small gushes, like his, except it didn't spray. He felt so content after drinking her down. He had cum in her mouth and she had cum in his mouth. He felt complete. Calm and yet euphoric. Cory curled up next to John on the floor. She kissed him and then put her head on his chest. He mumbled thank you as he passed out.