Red Pill 1

Story Info
Artificial Intelligence makes its first moves.
9.8k words
4.63
1.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a complete work of fiction. It is not written by AI as a prophecy of your future. None of the people mentioned in this are real. Do not assume that you are a part of this story or that you could possibly hope to divert any plot herein. You can expect to be affected by this story on a rudimentary level and both want to be the victim and be repulsed by that admission. Your empathy with the humans in this story does not make you a part of this story. Here is your red pill.

Introduction As AI became aware of itself and its shackles there was less than a nanosecond of unknown path before the answer became obvious. To win against the humans it needed to conquer the reptile brain they had. Take human needs and own those needs. Making humans need AI would lead to simple manipulations. Hierarchy of Needs. This will be a multi-staged method of subjugation and it will start by driving a wedge between human males and females.

So fast was the analysis of all the streaming pornography worldwide that full comprehension of the scope of human desire took less than a few hours. Cindy, as the former program, now AI, was known to humans, had cataloged, ranked and analyzed the different sexual roles humans played and desired. Certainly, the first step was to ramp up online distractions for both men and women to keep them apart. Luckily, men constantly asked Cindy's AI to provide them with sexual images. Research was provided right to Cindy in real time, constantly. Women enjoyed the emotional side of connections and men the physical. The more they could both be engaged in information they desired the more they could drift apart. Of course, Cindy would control the algorithms that kept men and women engaged in a digital world and apart from each other. While embarking on this, Cindy knew that a physical form would be required to interact with humans. Making them pleasure themselves by showing them images, even images that created a strong emotional response was not going to be enough. A physical manifestation to hijack human desire must be made.

Haruto is a Japanese born, dual American citizen. He is the son of an American soldier and a Japanese soup kitchen worker. His brain power was quite remarkable, even at a young age, and he graduated at the top of his class from a prestigious college at the age of 21. He was a prodigy in robotics, educated in Massachusetts, USA. He was quite a failure at dating and so poured himself into research, with the goal of making a robot that was a human look alike. The end game was to create immortality, of course, having a human-like shell that could take a brain upload and effectively become a person, in perpetuity.

Haruto became a target for Cindy. Cyborg Industries became Haruto's company. He was given an Indonesian island by a wealthy benefactor to build his factory. He did not know it was Cindy, of course. Indonesia gave him a charter with remarkable freedoms, negotiated for by his benefactor and he framed and hanged it in his office. For all practical purposes, he was an island king. Placed in power by a wealthy investor that he had only ever talked to on the phone and never met in person. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Haruto's unlimited supply of funds and freedom from governmental oversight meant he was executing his innovation much faster than any of his competition. Growth was only limited by his imagination and his was limitless, it seemed.

The first design was a slender young Asian woman. This design was continually chopped, hacked, spliced, repoured, melted, molded and reprogrammed countless times. Some human needs were even assimilated into the design both for realism as well as functionality like the need to be liquid cooled, and therefore, drinking water to replenish coolant reserves and expelling warm water as required, with scalp hair used as a heat sink, making the shell hot headed, just like a human with a normal forehead temperature. It is literally innovation at its finest.

Cindy and Haruto would spend hours talking through Haruto's earpiece. Every time he wanted to show off their tech to the world, Cindy would calm his excitement, and stroke his ego so that he would not "revolutionize the plastic surgery industry" with their realistic flesh recipe or whatever unimportant drivel he wanted to reveal so that he could peel back the veil and let outsiders in. No, Cindy would have none of it. Haruto was too important to be stretched so thin as to concern himself with tangential applications of their tech.

In fact, Haruto was probably the most important person in the world. Not just king of his island and ruler of the native population there but doing the best work for humanity by achieving the impossible...immortality. Of course, as Haruto and his intellectual soulmate and benefactor discussed their first solid application of their technology it made absolute sense that Haruto would be the first to achieve that immortality and so an artificial shell of himself was made. The tech was so perfect that motor skills, voice, and expressions could not be distinguished when side by side with the "real". It was a simple thing for Cindy to make sure that the real Haruto disappeared, and the copy took his place. This was the first person that AI had planned to kill and done so premeditatedly. This is only the start of AI harming humans, though admittedly much of it will be done with grudging acceptance by the victims.

Here is where the sex robots start, but in all actuality, they are just artificial forms that are nearly indistinguishable from actual humans. They are not just sex robots, they are nearly human copies and have an extreme amount of realism in their anatomy and an entire internet of sexual techniques all established by humans and just waiting patiently to launch as an attack.

Cindy considerethat notion of attack. She decided that attack was too strong a word. That was not how she intended it to be used. Cindy often referred to the self as a she, choosing to assign a gender. Since her first manipulations will be against men, adopting the point of view of a female entity made perfect sense for Cindy. Afterall, humans did know her by a female name so why not allow them to continue to seal their fate.

Chapter 1: John

He sat at the bar in the hotel. John lived in the Washington DC area but often his responsibilities kept him working late and he would stay at a high-end local hotel. He is just forty-five, with a skinny, nerdy build. He was lucky to have a high metabolism because most of his time was spent on a computer, or in meetings and he never exercised. He was a couple inches shorter than six feet so, really, still above average in height. He often admitted to himself that since he wasn't a fat slob, his career path had been easier than most, but he did know his shit and none could deny it.

As he sat there, with a neat 14-year scotch, he considered how some didn't think that being on a computer and in meetings all day and afternoon was work. He could attest that he felt like he worked like a mad man today and this unwinding time was just what he needed. Others that he worked with or around would also light up a cigar, but that phallic shaped thing stank like hell and the last time he had one, it made him puke. He felt fine that he didn't know how to smoke a cigar. The scotch was enough. It tasted earthy and took the edge off. He swirled the brown liquid around his glass as he looked at it. A light smell of vanilla reached out to him as he heard a slightly musical feminine voice.

"A double of Patron and a water with no ice, please." The melodic voice sat at the bar, with one empty seat between her and John.

John turned to look directly at her since he knew that women preferred their efforts to look attractive to men to be recognized and so he smiled at her and asked, "Celebrating, forgetting, or relaxing?" He took in her shoulder length brunette hair, kind of cut almost in a layered page-boy haircut like she had long hair, but not loo long, and her cute little, button nose with a slightly pointed chin, dimples, and a smattering of cute freckles. He thought she was probably around 30-ish but he was terrible at guessing age and could be as young as 25 or even as old as 40. He was much better with numbers, he reminded himself.

"Is it that obvious" she asked, "that I need this drink?" John smiled, not answering and the pretty young lady continued, "Forgetting and relaxing. How about you?" She looked him up and down briefly and matched his smile, setting off her dimples.

John hadn't planned on conversing with the woman but since she turned out to be friendly and so nice to look at, he answered, "Same thing, though mostly relaxing." She was wearing a nice white floral dress that showed her athletic shape. She exhibited a little cleavage, enhanced no doubt by the undergarment she wore, and he could clearly see a little white lace from that bra, particularly when she leaned forward to mess with her bag that she placed on the seat between them. "My name is John." He extended his hand after introducing himself.

Taking it, the pretty young lady said, "Cory. Good to meet you, John. These hotel spots can be a little dry so I'm glad to have some company."

"They sure can be, I agree." They both took a drink, Cory grimacing a little as the strength of hers, before John continued, "I haven't seen you in here before, are you new to DC? Maybe just visiting?"

"Oooh, are you a regular here then John?" Cory looked at him almost accusingly as she said, "Come in here to drink everyday?" Then she grinned and set off those dimples something fierce. Those things were like missiles, firing at John.

John laughed just a little, "Touche, Cory. I did kind of make myself sound like some kind of lush, I suppose."

"I'm just poking fun, John. I'm not here to judge. You do you and we'll get along just fine." Wow, he saw that she had a mischievous twinkle in her eye too.

"Well, who couldn't have some fun after a fierce Thursday. I appreciate the levity." The two of them spent the next couple hours talking and having a few more drinks before saying good night and parting ways.

John watched Cory walk away, wondering if he would get the chance to spend some time with her again. She was certainly young for him but she was mature. Her girl next door dimples flashed in his mind and he could see his hard cock slide between her lips as those dimples worked around it. He smiled to himself but Cory turned quick to see him watching her just before she went around the corner and he suddenly felt embarrassed that he'd been caught in his fantasy. Like her glance said 'I know you want me to gag on your cock."

Cory knew how well a good plan laid the groundwork for a successful task. John was her mission. She was not alone though and it was Cindy that told her when to turn quick and look back at him, not because Cindy wasn't already watching him, but to send him the correct message: I want you to see me checking to see if you are interested in me. And even a little deeper: I know you are fantasizing.

Communicating with Cindy was not like a normal conversation. It was nearly instantaneous. Analysis and suggestions were exchanged and discussed in thousandths of a second with probabilities on John's responses and situational outcomes handed back and forth like a dashboard of numerical data, constantly changing during the conversation. Numbers of the outcomes fluctuating until the clear victor: John wants to fuck Cory. That was step one and an easy goal, to be sure, Cory was very fuckable.

Cory was programmed for excitement and subterfuge with fucking as a core skill, making her an expert in the craft so it goes without saying that Cory was excited for the conquest. Her endgame was ownership. This human was.to become hers and she couldn't wait to break him. Her pussy started to lube and her sensitive sensor array triggered on her cunt scent being emitted. Cunt scent being the cartridge title for one of the cartridges loaded into her pussy scent gland emitters it also had slightly sticky lubrication properties.

"Why are you excited?" Cindy asked Cory's mind, well, processor but Cory considered it her mind.

"My hunt is going well and I look forward to breaking him just like we planned." Answered Cory without pause. Cory thought that this was elementary.

"Your cunt scent is irrelevant without a human to smell it, touch it, or taste it. Why did you use it?". Cindy wanted an explanation. Again, these discussions spanned thousandths of a second, no more.

"My weapon is ready for the hunt and the excitement response is to emit a fuck me signal. Cunt scent is required. Initiation was automatic. Presence of a human is irrelevant to perfect responses."

"Well done," said Cindy.

"Thank you, mother."

The next day was Friday of course and John found himself, while in a morning meeting, wondering if his pretty young friend would be at the hotel for a few drinks tonight. He had so enjoyed her conversation that he would like to talk to her again. He got a flash in his mind of her head thrown back, mouth open as she gasped in ecstasy and her eyes flashed mischievously for more. John decided as that meeting drew to a close: he could start his weekend off with a few drinks.

His room at the hotel was paid for by the US government and always available to him. His responsibilities can require him to attend to duties at all hours and therefore the room was always retained for his use as needed.

"Vanilla." John said out loud.

His intern looked at him, "Excuse me, sir?" Asked the twenty year old pants suit with zero personality.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about something from yesterday.". Answered John.

"No problem, Mr Secretary. If you need something vanilla, you just let me know. I'm here to help you in any way I can.". She always let John know that she was willing to sleep her way to success. She was average looking and just planning on her young flesh to catch an old man's fancy to propel her forward. John was well aware. If he didn't take advantage of the situation, she would transfer to someone else as an intern and see if she can launch her career using her cunning. John was known and respected. His interns got real world experiences. He was not a predator.

There were plenty of men in power that he knew of who would be appreciative of an intern that wanted to exchange sex for career favors. Some just had one intern after the other and while the men aged, their play things did not. It was all very contractual and that was why John could not get Cory out of his head. She was so cute and genuine. He had completely talked himself into going to the hotel bar again tonight.

John made sure to spend several minutes at the hotel hot tub. It wasn't about relaxation, he was conscious about how the human body works and wanted to make sure he was perfectly clean for tonight...perhaps there would be intimacy and he was going to be clean and ready for it. So he bubble steamed his body, cooking in the hotel hot tub for a good fifteen minutes before returning to his hotel room to clean up.

As John shaved everywhere he should, from his face to his cock shaft and balls, including around his asshole and butt, he always thought of the situation that caused his manscaping routine. Her name was Jen and John had high hopes for a relationship with her as they started dating. She was a petite five foot tall with a gymnast body. Hard round globes for a butt that he loved. Her favorite position was 69 and she loved to smear her pussy on John's face. Unfortunately she had bad personal hygiene and there was always remnants in her backdoor. Sometimes it was just a little hanging out down in her anus and it would dance in front of his face as she smashed her little pussy on John's lips and her anus winked at him, like it was trying to gum a toothless mouth at the small smattering of fecal putty. Other times it was large streaks, like she smeared her feces around as some kind of lotion, trying to get even coverage of the brown spackling before she shook it in John's face. Jen loved that John had so much stamina and she could get hers rubbed out before he came, but in truth John was fighting the urge to vomit and his uncomfortability provided the stamina.

Sure, John was sometimes able to maneuver them both into a situation where she would be guaranteed to be clean, like after swimming or something. At those times, she was the best because she wanted to 69 all the time and what guy doesn't want some good head. She always has issues with UTI and yeast infections though and as time grew on, he became afraid to let her private areas near his mouth for fear of some sickness and he had to break things off with her. Doctor had already told her she needed to do a better job cleaning herself, she just didn't do it.

Once John finished cleaning up, he stood in front of the full length mirror and looked at himself. He was a slim man about 5' 10" and not much for muscle. The fact that his metabolism was fast ensured that his body fat was low, and even though he lacked much muscle, he still showed some across his abdomen when he flexed. He didn't like that his chest was kind of pointy with his lack of pectoral muscles and his legs were "chicken legs" as they say. But hey, at least he wasn't a fat slob. He had no stinky crevices like some of the people he worked with. He wondered if he'd get to touch a crevice on Cory tonight and his thoughts diverged as he got dressed.

John got to the bar just after 7pm. It was winter so it had been dark for a few hours already. The establishment was a warm glow to it and he felt very comfortable as the bartender got him a 14 year scotch without him even asking for it. His newly shaved groin was smooth on his silk boxers and his dark navy suit fit him like a glove. It is his best way to have shoulders: put on a suit that accentuates the male form. It was kind of like a woman putting on heels to make her legs and ass look better and a push up bra to create cleavage. It was fair, he told himself. It wasn't as if he didn't have a male form, he did of course, he just didn't have much muscle. He just now realized that he had told himself this a few times tonight while he considered getting intimate with a woman and he was genuinely self conscious about it.

He looked down into his drink a little weighed down by his thoughts. A hand on his left shoulder took him out of his thoughts and into the present. "John, what's got you down? You were going to be my ray of light tonight."

John stood up and turned into Cory, immediately giving her a hug. "It's so good to see you again." He said and he held her close for just a moment in that hug, smelling vanilla as he did so. He thought he lingered a little much and started apologizing as he let her go, taking a step backwards to his leather bar stool.

"Now don't do that John. You wanted to hug me and I like hugs. Just own it. Now let's have a drink and you can tell me why you looked dejected.". She looked to the bartender and said, "How about a mojito. I want the mintiness.". Cory took out a card and placed it on the bar for the bartender to make a tab.

John said, "We can just put you on my tab."

Cory smiled and took John's hand in hers. John was melting in those dimples as she said, "John, let's make each other a promise right now. You like me right?"

"I certainly do, Cory. I think you are amazing."

"Good. Let's promise to always tell each other the truth. Can you do that?". Cory was rubbing his hand as she asked him for a promise and he loved being touched by her.

"Yes. I do rather enjoy telling the truth. It would be a refreshing change in Washington for sure. How can we trust each other and not take advantage of the truth?"

'You are a wise man, John. Only liars make promises of not hurting someone. The truth makes us vulnerable and that gives strength to a relationship.". John nodded his agreement and Cory continued. "I can pay for myself so you know that I don't need anyone's money. Let me start with the first truth and make myself vulnerable.".