Red Pixie's Jamaican Holiday Pt. 02

Story Info
Red Pixie and Hubby have a couples massage.
3.4k words
4.46
11k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY TWO

We had flown into to the island yesterday and had checked into a beautiful over-the-water bungalow which was located just off the resort's private island.

This was day two of a luxurious adults-only Jamaican get-away. Hubby had treated me to a fantastic island holiday.

I have poured a hot bubble bath in the spa-bath at our beautiful over-the-water bungalow.

While I was looking forward to the hot spa bath, what I really needed was to cool down. Hubby had spent the morning showing me off in the sheer, and very wet one-piece Wicked Weasel bikini in silver-sand colour. The material is called Sheer Vision and is see-through when dry!

Hubby had managed to get me all wet in this very revealing bikini and then we had walked along the resort's private beach. Let me tell you that it left little to the imagination of the other couples who greeted us as we strolled along the sand. I am sure that I received more attention due to the revealing nature of the one-piece suit.

SPA BATH

I took his advice and filled the circular spa bath that was in our beautiful villa. It had a pair of floor-to-ceiling hardwood louvre doors that opened out to a spectacular view of the bay. The turquoise blue Caribbean Sea looked so inviting. There was an area of the sea where patrons could swim that was protected with a shark net.

I poured the small bottle of bath gel into the streaming water of the bath. It made a soft sudsy covering on the warm water which I sank into. As I sat on the edge of the tub, I looked down at my bathing suit. I was shocked at how see-through it was.

Standing up again, I faced the mirror on the sidewall. Oh, my God. The wet material was entirely see-through, particularly where the fabric had stretched over my firm 34C tits. I have very fair skin, and my pink nipples and areola could easily be seen through the wet fabric.

I looked down and saw that my pink pussy was equally visible. No wonder everyone had stared at me this morning.

Let me describe the last few hours to you.

RESORT SPA

After our luxurious tropical breakfast, Hubby had booked us into a couples spa massage. He presented me this small packet saying that I should wear this today.

I got up out of bed and tried the bikini on in the safety of the bathroom. Looking at myself in the bathroom mirror, I could see that the front of the sheer one-piece looked like any regular high-cut swimsuit. I liked the way the thin sheer fabric stretched over my firm tits. My nipples could just be seen through the lightweight material, but I wanted this effect.

I slowly spun around to see what it looked like from other angles. Oh my! It showed off the sides of my breasts and, as it had a thong back, my firm butt was on full view. It was almost entirely backless with two thin shoulder straps meeting the thong very low down my back.

Hubby had encouraged me to walk with him down to the resort spa wearing just this swimsuit. Since it was early morning, we were the only people about.

When we arrived, the receptionist escorted us to the massage area. The massage area was outside in private fenced off area. There were two large massage tables under a thatched canopy. Some light relaxing Jamaican music was playing in the background.

We were told to get undressed down to our underwear and to lie on the tables with a towel draped over us for privacy. I told the receptionist that this swimsuit was all I had to wear.

She was undressing me with her eyes as she looked me up and down. "That's alright, Darling. Just take it off and get under the towel."

When I had got undressed, I noticed Hubby was already lying face down on his table under a towel. That was quick, I thought. Hubby was looking at me as I climbed up onto the bed.

"You are looking so hot, Pixie," he said as I rolled my naked body over onto my front and pulled a towel up to cover my butt. I wondered what Hubby was wearing under his towel.

Two therapists came out to join us: a young female Jamaican woman and this hot looking Jamaican male masseur. The male masseur came over to my table while the girl introduced herself to Hubby.

The woman was wearing a tight, cropped white T-shirt with the resort logo printed on the front. She also was wearing a pleated white miniskirt. I could just make out her dark nipples under the stretched white fabric.

The guy was wearing a loose singlet and baggy cotton shorts. Their white uniforms were such a contrast to their beautiful, dark skin.

Both of them had a pump bottle filled with oil held around their waists with a thin belt.

The guy introduced himself, "I'm Bembe. And I will be giving you your massage today." He pulled the towel down, so it rested on my thighs. It felt a little anxious as it felt like it only just covered my arse cheeks.

My concerns faded quickly as Bembe squirted oil into his strong hands and commenced massaging my shoulders and back. The oil felt warm, and his massage was firm and soothing.

I melted when he started to massage my shoulder and clavicles. "Oh, that feels good," I murmured under my breath. Bembe just continued his massage with long, firm strokes around my shoulders and upper arms.

I looked over at Hubby and found him staring back at me as his young masseuse was mimicking what Bembe was doing to me. She had her back to me, and I couldn't take my eyes off her long supple legs as she reached over Hubby. I noticed that her mini skirt was very short.

Bembe pulled my hair up and out of the way as he moved to massage the back of my neck. My face rested in this hole in the massage bed. Looking down at the floor, all I could see was Bembe's strong-looking legs. I was getting a little turned on looking at his smooth hairless skin. It occurred to me that he must get his legs waxed. His skin glowed.

I felt the towel moving up my body as my legs were now exposed. Bembe moved down to the foot of the table. I flinched as he started to massage my left foot. I am ticklish and don't usually let people touch my feet.

"Relax. I'll take this slowly," said Bembe in a soft, soothing voice. He was massaging the arch of my foot as he spoke to me. I could feel the knots in my feet vanish as he pressed his thumbs into my skin.

I looked over at Hubby. His masseuse was rubbing his foot as well. She held the calf of the leg she was working on upright as she massaged his foot. I noticed that she had to stretch up to reach the sole of his foot. Her miniskirt rose higher. It wasn't covering much.

Bembe placed my foot back on the table and began working on my right foot. I felt him spread my legs apart slightly. He was standing between our two tables facing me. I could see Hubby was resting his head in the face hole. My mind kept drifting as I watched Bembe's muscular thighs flexing. I loved the scent in the room. Was it just the smell of the oil?

Bembe put my foot back on the table as I felt the towel move further up my back. I felt his strong hands massage one leg. He ran both hands up my thigh and would pivot them around my buttock. Bembe then used the fingers of both hands to massage the soft tissue of my legs, bringing them back to my heel.

I was sure I could feel Bembe's fingers get closer to my pussy with each stroke in my inner thigh without actually touching anything private. I was so turned on, and enjoying this part of the massage that I involuntarily spread my legs a little further.

I was also involuntarily raising my arse each time Bembe's hands spun on my buttocks. I thought to myself, "Oh, God, was I humping the table?"

I gazed over at Hubby with heavy-lidded eyes as I hummed my approval of what Bembe was doing to me. Hubby's masseuse was doing the same thing to his legs: long slow strokes up and down his thigh, but since she was so short, she had had to bend over the table. It was then that I caught a glimpse of her naked pussy lips. She wasn't wearing any panties under that minimal skirt!

Hubby's face was still resting in this hole in the massage bed, and I don't think he was aware of the show his young masseuse was giving me.

Bembe moved in between the two tables again as he started to massage my other leg. I looked back and could see that his hard erection was showing under his shorts.

I hummed, "mmm," as Bembe caught me staring at his crotch.

Emboldened, Bembe's next sweep of his hands made the lightest contact with my sensitive, aroused pussy lips. I don't know what came over me, but I gently spread my legs, allowing him better access to my moistening lips.

Bembe asked me to turn over as he held the towel clear of my body. When I was lying on my back, he draped the towel back on my chest. I am sure my bald pussy was on full view to Bembe but, from that angle, Hubby would be none the wiser.

I gasped as Hubby was asked to turn over as well. I could see that he was naked - just like me - and it was apparent to all that he also had a hard-on. The towel could not hide the tent that his erection made. Hubby's young masseuse applied oil to his chest and started to massage him. Hubby was mesmerised by her firm tits as she leant over him to rub his chest.

As I looked up her short skirt, Bembe dragged my towel down. Oh, the friction felt exquisite as the soft cotton fabric rubbed over my sensitive, hard nipples.

Bembe poured oil onto my chest and started to massage my abdomen. He had moved to the far side of my table so he, too, would be able to see his massage partner's bare pussy as she leant over. She had her legs spread, and I could see that she was bald, just like me.

Bembe applied oil to my boobs as he rotated his hands around my soft flesh. After a while, he changed his technique and squeezed my two breasts with both his hands finishing by pinching my sensitive and hard nipples.

I let out a little gasp as this felt so nice. I looked over and found Hubby staring at me with a big grin on his face. It felt naughty to be having another man play with my nipples in full view, and seemingly consent, of my Hubby.

Bembe moved down to the foot of the table and started to massage my calf and thigh. He had folded the towel down the middle of my legs, so the other leg was still covered.

When he finished the first leg, he positioned my foot, so it rested against my other knee. He then made a start on my other leg.

When he finished, I realised he had manoeuvred my legs, so they were spread wide apart. It was then that I also noticed that there was no towel on top of me. I was lying naked on the massage table, covered with glowing oil on full view to my lovely masseur.

Bembe smiled down at me and said, "Would you like to finish with a sensual massage?"

I looked over at Hubby, and I sensed him nod slightly as he pitched in, "I think my wife would like that."

Without waiting for me to respond, Bembe took this as approval and cupped my mons Venus with one hand as I felt warm oil drizzled over my already damp pussy lips. I arched my back as it felt exquisite.

His fingers held my labia open as I felt one of his fingers rub my aroused clit. Hubby's masseuse - I still didn't know her name - had come over and applied more oil to my chest and gently caressed my erect nipples.

I felt paralysed with pleasure as I was taken to this fantastic, sensual nirvana. I caught a glance at the masseuse's chest and was surprised to see that her top was covered with oil. It was apparent that at some stage, she must have slid her ample chest over Hubby. The oil had made the fabric slightly see-through, and I could see here dark areola and hard nipples through the white cotton.

I felt two fingers penetrate my slick pussy. Bembe started to slap this hand into my pussy. With his other hand pulling my pussy lips open, my exposed clitoris was being tapped with the palm of his other hand.

I could feel a fantastic orgasm approaching as I tried to grip the side of the bed to hold on. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" I panted.

Bembe increased the tempo of this thrusts into my pussy. His fingers rubbed against my G-spot with each stroke. I was writhing on the table uncontrollably as my body reacted to this sensual assault.

The young masseuse was gently pinching my nipples as I could hear the squelchy noise from my wet, oiled pussy.

"Oh, fuck, please don't stop! Oh! Oh! Fuck!" I screamed. My orgasm overtook me as I arched my back for the last time. I could feel my taut legs quiver as my pussy clenched around Bembe's fingers.

It seemed like ages, but eventually, I had to stop Bembe. I slumped back on the table, exhausted after this fantastic treat. I looked over at Hubby and saw him slowly stroking his hard cock. Bembe said, "We'll leave you lovebirds alone now," as he the young masseuse and walked away, hand in hand.

Hubby got up and stood over me. He gave me a loving kiss as he, too, started to play with my slick pussy. "Let's get back to our room as I want to fuck you now."

"Mmmm," was all I could say.

Hubby helped me get up and handed me my swimsuit. "Shouldn't I clean off the oil?" I asked.

"No. Stay the way you are," he replied.

I slipped, literally, into my one-piece suit. I could see that the thin fabric soaked up the residue oil that was covering my skin.

Hubby had dressed into his cotton board shorts and T-shirt. We held hands as we walked back to our villa.

Just at the end of the beach was an outdoor shower. Hubby convinced me to take a quick shower. I thought that would be a good idea, so I stood under the lukewarm water for a short time. When I turned the faucet off, I did not expect to see how see-through the fabric had become.

The combination of oil on my skin and the wet fabric made the suit more see-through than before. Looking down, I could see that my tits and pussy were on full view. It seemed to be even more revealing than had I been entirely naked.

I was still feeling euphoric from this morning's massage and so was quite happy for Hubby to lead me back to our room. I vaguely remembered walking past two other couples. One couple openly stared at me as the woman whispered "nice suit" within earshot as we walked past.

The other couple, particularly the woman, did not enjoy seeing me on display like this. I suspect the husband would have stared more, had his wife not been there standing in the way to shield him from a view of me.

BACK AT OUR VILLA

So now as I sat on the edge of the bath. My fair skin, pink nipples and areola, and pink pussy were obvious through the wet, oily fabric.

I turned around and leant out of the window. It was a glorious day, and I could see some of the resort guests swimming inside the enclosed waters. I could see the catamaran charter yacht just leaving the pier in the distance.

I turned around to face the door and sank into the bath. I was so aroused that I peeled my suit away from my chest. I love having my nipples played with, and as I waited for Hubby to join me, I played with them in anticipation.

The oil must have reacted to the bubbles as I noticed that the bubbles were slowly dissolving. I took my suit off and draped it over the faucet and lay naked in the clearing water. It felt great to have the warm, tropical sun streaming in on my body.

It was then that I looked up and saw Hubby standing there naked, gazing at me with his impressive hard-on in full view. God, he looked good in the warm sun, and I knew, then, that I had an overwhelming desire for him to fuck me.

He entered the water and turned me around to face out of the window. Bending me over the lip of the bath, I let out a gasp as he impaled me on his erect cock.

My tits hung out of the window as Hubby slammed his cock into me. As he gripped hold of my tits for support, I was reminded of his masseuse's oily top. "Did you enjoy your massage?" I asked.

"Not as much as you," was his cheeky reply.

"You enjoyed your masseuse sliding her oily firm tits all over you? I said, leading him on. "Didn't you?"

"Yes," Hubby said as he fondled my nipples.

"You didn't know that she had no knickers on, though?" I teased. It seems that this caused Hubby to plunge his cock into me slightly more forcefully as he contemplated what I had just said. "As she was bending over you, I could look up her tiny skirt."

"Oh, fuck Pixie. That is so hot!" whispered, Hubby.

"She must get waxed," I said. "I could see everything," I continued. I could feel Hubby's cock swell at that thought as he rammed it into me.

"I could see that she was aroused and wet while she massaged you," I taunted. As I said this, I looked up and saw the catamaran sailing past our window. It must have been evident to everyone what we were up to. Several people were looking up at us from the deck of the boat. Hubby's vigorous fucking was making my tits to bounce around, and I had been moaning loudly.

"What was your masseuse's name?" I asked.

"Alvita," whispered Hubby. "Why do you ask?"

"I think Bembe, my masseur, and Alvita are an item," I whispered.

"Oh. Pixie" moaned Hubby in a strained voice.

"I imagine he's fucking Alvita's young, tight pussy right now," I suggested. "I enjoyed her playing with my tits."

"Oh, Fuck. That was so hot, watching you," said Hubby.

"Did you enjoy seeing me being played with?" I asked.

"Yes. It is one of the hottest things I have seen," Hubby replied. "Watching Bembe get you off in front of me."

"I want you to cum deep inside me, please," I replied. "I want to feel you fill me up."

This was enough to send Hubby over the edge. He thrust into me deeply one, last time before I felt his warm seed fill me up. "Urgh," he moaned deeply.

I came once again as his twitching cock, buried deep inside me, was sufficient to set me off.

Looking down, at least two of the people swimming in the water were staring up at me as I came down from my orgasmic high.

"Pixie, I loved seeing you in that swimsuit," said Hubby.

"I looked lewd when it was wet."

"If you don't like wearing it, the resort has a secluded nude beach we could visit later on," suggested Hubby.