Red Pixie's Jamaican Holiday Pt. 03

Story Info
Red Pixie takes a trip to the nude beach.
3.1k words
4.54
9k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had flown into a Jamaican island resort two days ago and had checked into a beautiful over-the-water bungalow which was located just off the resort's private island.

This was day three of a luxurious adults-only Jamaican get-away. Hubby had treated me to a fantastic island holiday.

Yesterday, I had felt paralysed with pleasure as I was taken to this fantastic, sensual nirvana during an erotic, couples' massage. Two young Jamaican masseuses had massaged me to a beautiful orgasm as my lovely Hubby looked on.

Today, Jay, my gorgeous Hubby, was away doing something to surprise me while I sat at the poolside bar drinking margaritas.

He walked into the bar as I finished my second margarita. "Come on, Pixie," he said. "Let's go to the resort's nude beach."

"I can't go to a nude beach!" I exclaimed.

"That's not true," responded Jay. "I know this is one of your fantasies."

"Give some more information," I suggested. "Where is the beach?"

"Alvita says that it is quite secluded, and we can only get there when the tide is right."

"Tide?" I asked. "How far is it."

Jay sensed my wavering demeanour. "It is because of the tide that makes the beach secluded for a few hours each day," Jay explained. "It's just at the end of the public beach."

"Ok, Let's take a look," I said with some trepidation.

NUDE BEACH

We found ourselves alone on the secluded beach. Jay laid out the two big beach towels side-by-side. "Come on, Pixie. Let's get naked," he said.

"You first," I said as I was still a bit nervous. Jay took off his T-shirt and then dropped his board shorts.

"Oh, my," I said when I looked up. Jay was utterly hairless on his chest and balls. I had never seen him like this, and I was slightly surprised at how turned on I became.

"Do you like the smooth look?" asked Jay.

"Oh yes," I said as I stared at Jay's gorgeous body. I could see Jay was getting hard as I focused my attention on his groin. It seemed to me as if his cock had grown even more prominent than ever, but this was totally because I could see it all. I stood next to him and rubbed his chest.

"Fuck, Pixie," gasped Jay. "That feels amazing. Your turn. Are you going to get naked?"

I was wearing my sheer vision 807 one-piece Wicked Weasel bathing suit which was slightly see-through when dry. The swimsuit particularly highlighted my tits and pussy where the fabric was stretched tightly over my body. I slid the shoulder straps off and stepped out of the suit.

"Oh my, Pixie," whistled Jay as I did a twirl in front of him. "You are so gorgeous!"

"Lie down," I suggested. Jay lay on one of the towels as he looked up at me lustfully. If Jay wasn't fully hard before, he was now. Looking up at me, he started to stroke his bare, hairless cock that looked amazingly huge.

I lay down next to him and teased his nipples. "Tell me about your waxing," I asked.

"Well, it was Alvita who did it."

"You were naked all the way through?"

"Yes. Alvita asked me to take off all my clothes."

"I bet you were checking Alvita out."

"Yes."

"Was she wearing any knickers?"

"I couldn't tell you. Alvita had her miniskirt on, but she never bent over far enough."

"You tried to look, though? Didn't you" I asked.

"Yes."

"Where did she start waxing?"

"She started on my chest around my nipples," explained Jay.

"You love your nipples being played with," I said. "Were you hard?"

"Y e s," said Jay cautiously. "That's ok. Isn't it?" he inquired.

"I suppose I'm ok with that," I replied. "After all. Alvita and Bembe played with my pussy in front of you yesterday." With that, I leant over and sucked on one of Jay's nipples as I teased the other with my fingers. Jay's breathing had slowed down, and I could see that all the veins in his cock were really swollen.

I looked up and said, "So, she waxed your pubs off next."

"Yes," hissed Jay.

"Did it hurt?"

"Fuck, yes!"

"Does it hurt now?"

"No. I had some soothing lotion rubbed in."

"She rubbed it into you. Didn't she?" I looked over and saw Jay increase the pace as he wanked his own cock.

"Yes," he hissed again.

"So, she massaged your nipples. Like I'm doing?"

"Yessss."

"And she stroked your hard cock. Like you're doing now?"

"Yessss."

"You're thinking of her now. Aren't you?"

"Well . . . yessss."

"Did you cum?"

"No!" Jay exclaimed. "She only stroked me a couple of times."

"Do you want to cum now?"

"Yessss."

With that, I leant over and sucked on Jay's nipple again while still teasing his other nipple with my fingers. I felt the tension in Jay as he stretched his legs out. He raised his feet off the towel, and I noticed that he had completely stopped breathing.

I whispered in his ear, "Cum for me,"

"Ohh."

"Shoot your cum over me."

"Ohh. Pixie," he moaned as I watched a large stream of cum erupt from his cock. He had aimed his cock at me, and some of his cum hit my face and hair. The next spit of his cum landed on my tits and forearm. Jay kept wanking himself for some time as his orgasm slowly subsided and the remainder of his cum dribbled onto his chest. Jay's arms and legs went all limp as he slumped back on his towel, and his breathing returned.

I collected his cum that had landed on my chin and sucked my fingers clean. I rubbed the cum on my arm and chest into my skin. I then reached over and massaged Jay's cum into his chest.

We lay like that for a while before Jay announced that he wanted to fuck me out in the open. He asked me to climb on top, and so I rolled over to straddle him.

"Turn around and face away from me," he instructed.

I was facing out to sea as I straddled Jay's still hard cock. He pulled on my shoulders and made me lie back on top of him. He hooked his ankles around mine and held my wrists out. I was effectively spread-eagled on top of Jay, facing up, as the midday sun streamed down on my naked body.

Jay started to flex his hips as he fucked me from behind. He wasn't very deep inside me in this position, but it felt fantastic as the head of his cock was rubbing up on the sensitive front of my vagina.

He managed to move his arms around while still pinning me where I was. I felt like I was being held in place by his cock on full display. Jay had pulled down on my shoulders, and my back was arched, which thrust my tits and pussy out. I really enjoyed the feeling of the bright sunlight on my chest and legs.

His fingers teased my nipples as he continued to fuck me from underneath. Just then I saw a couple come around the headland. To my surprise, it was Alvita and Bembe.

I squirmed about as I tried to move off Jay, but he would have none of that. He tightened his grip and increased his tempo. "I want them to watch you being fucked," he whispered in my ear.

I could feel the strength in Jay's thighs and ankles as my legs were stretched further apart. I relented any attempt to struggle as I lay my head back. I had to give in to the wonderful sensations as I was fucked on the open beach.

Alvita and Bembe walked up to about twenty metres away from us, and I watched Bembe as he stripped off his clothes. I could see that he was gorgeous. He had a fantastic physique and, what surprised me the most was, he had both his nipples pierced. He had these two, large silver rings through his nipples which were such a contrast to his chiselled, dark skin.

He slipped his trousers down and stood there looking down at me. I am sure he liked what he saw as his cock grew hard in front of me. It was then that I noticed that he was completely hairless from the head down. His chest, armpits, cock and balls, and legs were completely hair-free. His dark skin glowed in the sunlight.

Alvita spread out a towel on the sand which Bembe lay on. Bembe held his cock up as Alvita straddled him. I could hear a small moan from Alvita, and I watched her eyes roll back as Bembe's cock invaded her tight, young pussy.

As Alvita rose up. I could see Bembe's cock glisten with her juices.

Having an audience excited Jay as he increased his tempo. The head of his cock kept rubbing my spongy G-Spot. "Oh, that feels so nice," I moaned.

"Moan louder," instructed Jay.

"OH, OH, OH," I moaned in time to Jay's thrusts.

I could hear Alvita also moaning as Bembe fucked her in front of us. Seeing and hearing her being pleasured was such a turn on for me. "Oh, fuck! Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop," I panted. "I'm going to cum soon.

Jay began to fuck me faster. That was all it took. "Oh, that's it. I'm cumming. I'M CUMMING!" I screamed.

Jay kept fucking me hard, which made my orgasm continue. I suppose because he had cum so recently that he wasn't going to cum soon. One orgasm rolled into another as he kept up the pace.

I looked over at Alvita. I could see that she was cumming as well. Bembe was hugging her behind her back and was pumping her vigorously. She was flailing her arms about as her orgasm continued.

I could sense that Jay was close to reaching his own orgasm. He let out a little moan as I felt his cock swelling as his seed pumped into me. I wondered whether Alvita and Bembe could see Jay's freshly waxed cock and balls pumping cum into me.

Jay let go of his grip of me, but I was too exhausted to move. I just lay there on top of him soaking up the sun. Alvita climbed off Bembe who got up and went for a swim.

I rolled off Jay onto my own beach towel as I lay there exhausted. Jay reached over and spread my legs apart. I was too tired to protest. He then reached over and parted my pussy lips as well.

"What are you doing?"

"Stay like that," he insisted. I could feel cum beginning to ooze out of my pussy and onto the towel. Jay then got up and went for a swim, too.

AFTER THE SWIM

To my amazement, just then, as Jay entered the water, Alvita got up and laid her towel next to mine. She spread her legs apart. Her ankle rested over mine as she reached over and held my hand.

I really wasn't keeping track of time, and I was surprised to see Bembe walking up the beach. He looked fabulous as beads of water dripped off his skin. As he approached us two girls, Alvita raised her legs and held onto her ankles.

To me, it looked like these two had done this before. Bembe knelt and guided his cock into her waiting pussy and started fucking her hard. Alvita's legs were held wide apart by his strong arms. I watched mesmerised as I Bembe's impressive hard-on plunged into Alvita.

We were so close to each other, and I could see just how wet Alvita was each time Bembe's pulled his glistening, damp cock out. I heard squelching sounds each time he plunged his cock deep into her dripping pussy. I knew Alvita was enjoying being fucked next to me as she was now squeezing my hand in time to Bembe's thrusts.

I saw Jay walking up the beach after his swim. He looked equally impressive as water dripped off his body. I lifted my legs up to match what Alvita had done earlier, and Jay understood precisely what I wanted.

He knelt on the towel and started to fuck me in time to Bembe's pace. I love it when I get fucked like this and having the young Jamaican couple also fucking so close to us so that we touched felt naughty.

Alvita let go of my hand and reached up and teased Bembe's nipple piercings. My mind drifted to imagining that it was Bembe fucking me. Jay was looking at Alvita's firm tits bouncing around as Bembe fucked her.

Alvita was the first to cum as she let out a delightful squeal in ecstasy. She collapsed her legs down, which allowed Bembe to pick up his pace. I could see Alvita writhing about as her orgasm went on and on with Bembe's onslaught.

Alvita reached up and teased Bembe's nipples again which must have tipped him over his orgasmic edge. He let out a loud guttural moan as he collapsed on top of Alvita.

This couple lay together, embracing each other for some time. Alvita gave Bembe a long-wet kiss, and she whispered something in his ear which I couldn't hear.

Seeing these two lovebirds embracing together next to us - Bembe still had his cock embedded deeply inside Alvita - was enough to make me cum. "Oh, fuck," I moaned. "I'm cumming."

Normally me cumming is enough to set Jay off: he doesn't usually last much longer once I am having my own orgasm. This time, however, Jay had had already cum two times in the last hour, and so he was able to keep fucking me hard. I writhed about and moaned blissfully as my orgasm kept going.

I glanced over at Alvita and Bembe. They were cuddling each other, watching us fucking next to them. I am sure that Bembe was still buried inside Alvita as he lay on top of her.

I looked back at Jay and started to rub his nipples. I gazed directly in his eyes and had this fantastic feeling of connectedness as I peered into his soul. Just like Bembe, me playing with Jay's nipples was enough to make Jay cum inside me. It felt nice to feel Jay's cock twitching in my sensitive pussy once more.

Jay slumped down and rolled off me as Bembe rolled off Alvita. They both lay down with us two women in the middle. I kept my legs spread wide open and felt Alvita move her ankle on top of mine. She, like me, had her legs splayed wide open.

What Alvita did next surprised me. She rolled over to me and gave me a long, wet kiss. The two men were beginning to get hard once more with the sight of this girl-girl kissing embrace.

THE WALK BACK

We all lay side-by-side, spent, on the beach towels for a little while. Alvita then said that they both had to go back to work at the salon. She winked at me as she said they had a new couple booked in for a couple's erotic massage.

She added, "The tide has come in. If you want to get back, you will need to wade around the headland. "Otherwise," she explained, "you need to wait for the tide to go out. And that will take a few hours."

As Alvita and Bembe walked off hand in hand. Bembe held their clothes and towel above his head as I saw them disappear, naked, around the headland.

I looked around the beach and was taken by the fact that several other couples had arrived at this beach. Fortunately, there weren't too many couples there but there were a few. I wondered how much they may have seen.

Jay leant over to me and said, "Spread your legs open."

While we sunbathed, he wanted to see who would notice and look at me. Needless to say, they all looked!

Eventually, we both reached the same conclusion: it was time to head back to our bungalow. As I stood up, I felt as if I had seen too much sun. I have fair skin and burn quite quickly.

Jay offered to rub sun oil on me. This was also another opportunity to get me all fired up as he teased my sensitive areas: my neck, nipples, behind my knees and pussy. He ensured that I had sun oil rubbed in all over my body as I stood on the towel.

He passed over my sheer vision one-piece Wicked Weasel bathing suit which I put on, being careful not to get any sand caught in it. Jay put on his board shorts but left his T-shirt off.

He rolled our stuff into the towel, and we walked together to the sea. We had to wade out some distance to avoid the rocks by the headland. It was a calm day, but the fresh Caribbean water lapped up to my chest.

We managed to get around the headland without incident and arrived at the central, public beach.

Jay pulled out his small camera from inside the towel roll and started taking a few photos of me. I looked down. "Oh, dear," I exclaimed. The sun oil and seawater had made my sheer vision one-piece completely see-through; just like yesterday.

We were at the public beach, but this see-through-when-wet effect made me look even more naked than when I was actually naked. The sheer fabric became even sheerer when stretched over my firm tits and pussy mound. Everyone could see just how exposed I was and, trust me, everyone was looking.

Jay kept taking photos of me. "You're going to post those images online. Aren't you?" I asked.

"You bet."

I smooched up to Jay and embraced him. I gave him a long, wet kiss in front of all these people watching us. I felt Jay caress my naked butt as he tugged on the thong string of my swimsuit.

"I can tell you. I enjoy reading the comments people leave," I whispered. "It's a bit of a turn on for me knowing that all those people get aroused by pictures of my body."

I knew Jay loved it too. I am sure he reads all the comments people leave, and he sees most of the messages and chats that I get involved with. It's kind of like a little foreplay for us!

"Take me back to our bungalow," I said. "I want to make love one-last-time before we catch the plane back to the mainland."

"You bet," said Jay eagerly as he grasped my hand and paraded me in front of all the people on the beach.