Red Robin

Story Info
Taken on her front lawn in a snowstorm by much older man.
1.8k words
4.25
10.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candi ordered Max's lunch special, and the pretty blonde server, turning to the man next to her, asked, "And what will your father be having?"

Candie laced her arms around Cole's neck and gave him a passionate, tongue-filled, public display of affection that made the server blush.

"My lover will be having me," she giggled at the befuddled face.

Smiling at her, Cole said, "The special will be fine."

"Thank you. I'll get those right away," she replied and made her getaway.

Candi settled into Cole's shoulder and smoothed her hand over his chest.

"Thank you for meeting me for lunch," she cooed.

"Glad you could sneak away from your spreadsheets," he said. "You know how lonely I am from 9-5? Dot's good company, but she's not near as pretty, nor as much of a conversationalist. You realize I see her more than you?"

Candi smiled warmly that her rescued lab wasn't alone anymore while she worked. "And I'm jealous of her. She gets to be with you all day long."

She pulled him in for another kiss. By now she was oblivious to the stares. Yeah, she was a 26 year old beautiful brunette in a killer body, 34DD-23-33. And, yeah, he was 37 years older than her, blonde, blue, and fit for his age. Obviously, their relationship countered social norms. It was taboo, and they just didn't care. Two lost souls who found each other on of all places, a sex chat site, they were now truly lost, lost in each other.

Outside, flakes fluttered from a hard sky as the couple emerged into the cold. Steamy puffs hovered over them as Cole walked his angel to her car. They stopped to kiss against her car. Like insatiable teenagers, never, they could enough of each other. Their mini make-out session concluded, he opened the door for her.

"Be careful driving," he warned. "It's only getting worse,"

"Yes, Sir. I will." she said and gave him one last peck before she shut the door.

The blanket fell from the sky thick enough to scurry yellow snow plows to clear the streets. Cole managed to get to Aldi's for what he needed to cook dinner. He was in and out in a flash. However, upon leaving, he needed 4wd to get up the onramp to the highway, and it made him worry about Candi. If it was this bad now, he worried about her driving home after work. When he got home he'd call, and let her know he could pick her up after work.

Turning onto their street, he wasn't surprised to see snow plow drifts blocking driveways. He was surprised, though, to see her car parked on the street before their driveway. There she was, clearing the concrete with the snowblower she just bought. He grinned at the site. She looked like a kid with a new toy.

He parked far enough away that she didn't notice him. Then he snuck up and crouched behind the front fender of her car which was parked right before the driveway.

The snow ball exploded on her shoulder. The residual powder tingled her ear and cheek, and she touched the side of her face and searched about. The quizzical look on her face turned to mirth when she spotted his truck.

"Oh, you're in trouble, mister." she called out.

Cole couldn't stifle a giggle thus giving away his location. Turning off the snow blower, she dropped to her knees and scooped up a fat snowball. Expecting a frontal attack Cole didn't see her sneaking around the rear of the car. She got his back, smashed the snowball in his face and gave it a good rub before she raced away.

"You're getting it, now." he growled and sprang after her racing across the front lawn. Catching her by her coat sleeve, he yanked her long coat nearly off, and swooped her up in a fireman's carry. Helplessly she struggled. Slapping his back with her free arm in her laughter and yelling, "Put me down, you animal! Put me down!"

And he did. Her "animal" dumped her on her back in the foot of fresh powder covering her lawn. Giggling like a little girl, she pushed snow in his face again before he could pin her arms down over her head. They were both in hysterics. Tearing up with laughter, she closed her eyes, scrunched her face, and turned her head to the side.

Cole couldn't help but notice her boobs jiggling in front of him. Firm ripe and full, her girls never lacked Cole's attention. They bore his marks. Little hickeys Cole planted in her cleavage the night before appeared as she squirmed beneath him. He was aroused.

Panting for breath she faced her captor smiling. "So, what you going to do to me?"

"You're getting a red robin," he replied.

"What's that?" she queried.

"You'll see." he retorted.

Her name was Robin. Cole and she were in sixth grade together. She was an early bloomer with a bosom every girl in Ms Waugh's class envied, and a bosom every pubescent boy ogled. Cole and Robin pranked each other every recess. One winter when he was standing in the outfield playing kickball, she snuck up behind him, stretched his collar out and dumped snow down his back. He chased her, caught her, and having no access to her hooded back, he stuffed snow down the front of her v-neck sweater.

"Cole, you fucker!" she exclaimed, but never got him in trouble even though he caused her some embarrassment. The snow on her boobs made her pale almost translucent skin flush so bad she earned the nickname, "Red Robin." And that's how "red robins" came to be a thing in snow fights.

When Cole freed her hands to gather more snow, Candi washed his face again. He tried to avoid it by ducking his head into her boobs while he scooped up the frozen powder above her head. It was just enough to cover her big melons. He plopped it square on her cleavage. In the process he managed to drag her tits out of her blouse and her plunge front bra. Her pink nipples aroused in the struggle and erect to the cold, hardened even more when the freezing snow rubbed them.

Her body always craved his touch. On her front lawn, now, she was desperately aroused, and submitted to her desire. His desire--the burning passion she couldn't resist when they cyber-fucked a thousand miles away--the need that drew him into her heart and into her home--inflamed her.

She bucked up into the crotch straddling her and pulled his face to hers. His lips smothered her mouth. His tongue gouged deep. Dry fucking him, she bucked and rubbed against his cock for an epically long tongue filled kiss. Throughout which, Cole rubbed, pinched and stretched her burning nipples.

He sucked, and nibbled her lips to the corners of her mouth, down her chin, her throat, and the tops of her breasts until she felt one of her freezing nipples sucked into his wet, warm, mouth. His teeth raked gently, and his tongue swirled deliciously over her sweet gum drop as he pinched and stretched its twin.

She cringed with lust, her body electrified from head to toe. Her little honey pot was boiling over. Her panties were soaked.

"I need you!" she exclaimed as her titty sucker undid her pants.

He reared up and yanked them off her butt. along with her tiny thong, down to her ankles. She lifted her knees, spread open, and exposed her pussy for him. Cole rubbed snow on her clit as he freed his cock from his jeans.

Her juicy peach over-heated, she let out a whimpering cry, "Oh.. fuck," and didn't stop moaning.

Cole touched her engorged protrusion with the hot head of his cock. He pressed down and slid all the way across her raw red bean up to his balls, then back down, creasing, teasing her glistening lips. Her slippery slit split open to swallow his bulbous head. Deep into her he glided along her slick steamy walls until his pelvis ground against hers.

"mmm...yes!... harder!" so needy, she cried, her body aching to be filled.

He slurped a frozen nipple into his lips as his hips rolled in and out of her. Letting his tongue and teeth slide over her areolas, he stuffed his mouth full of tit.

She cried out loudly. It felt so amazing. Her hands running all over him as his hips undulated like a pump, his cock felt so warm in her little oven. Squeezing his hot rod with her slippery jewel her whole body tightened.

His mouth stayed on her frozen nipples, heating her titties up. Pinching and rubbing the one he wasn't sucking, he mauled her big girls with his mouth and hands as he fucked her.

So exposed to him and loving it, she clenched him firmly and held on, taking each wonderful stroke.

It felt so good in her, he slowed down to savor the euphoria. Cock racing in and out of her hot tunnel shifted down to a slow pump, slow enough to hear the wet sucking of his head popping in and out of her entrance.

Always craving him, she gave herself freely to his needs. While he filled his ears with the sloshy bliss his cockhead made in her, her hips urged him for more.

Wanting her pussy to hug him like a warm jacket, he dove back deep into her, and shifted gears again. Kissing her, devouring her lips, he rode her hard. Rolling his hips in and out of her, pounding her hard enough to melt the frozen world, they made their own heat.

So fucking wild his pelvis smacked her hungry hole! It made her cry out and tighten hard on the edge. Slapping her sex relentlessly, her tits bounced wildly. Relentlessly, he hammered her passion. Being taken in a foot of snow on her front lawn, loving it so much, she moaned into his kiss, her orgasm on the doorstep.

Cumming all over his wonderful cock, she screamed as he pinched her nipples and bit her lower lip. Sucking her mouth, he bore his tongue deep, as his cock bored deep into her orgasm. Her pot boiling over, constricting and massaging, triggered his throbbing missile.

Arching below him, her body quivering, she felt the hot blast of his seed flood her womb. Stabbing into her with each injection, depositing his sticky load, made her bounce and shift. Loving his pleasure, kissing his face, her hands held him while he filled her to overflow.

Hearts pounding , steam rising, bodies hot against each other, they didn't feel the snow falling and melting on their skin. Holding him, feeling his heart beating fast against hers, in the elation of their orgasm, she put her lips to his ear.

"You are amazing. I do not deserve you," she declared.

And he, who never considered himself much to look at, just a free rambling man with a heart too deep to hold--until he met her--had no words.