Red Ropes

Story Info
A woman's need to be dominated is fulfilled.
2.8k words
4.57
10.4k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?"

I gaze up at my husband, who is looking at me expectantly. We are standing outside the hotel room door. We frequently indulge in bondage sex, and I have agreed to be his sub this time. I am wearing only a thin pale green dress which stops well short of my knees, no bra, no panties. And silver stilettos, which scream fuck me. I give him a small smile, then nod.

"Put this on."

He holds up a black blindfold, which I take from him and fit over my eyes. I hear him unlock the door with the key card, then he opens it and guides me inside.

"Stand here and put your hands behind your back."

I do as he says, then listen to him moving around the room. I hear him preparing the bed, and my body starts to tingle. I focus on my pussy, the moisture already forming between my legs. Then I sense him in front of me, and I can feel his eyes boring into me.

"Take off the dress."

My hands move to the thin straps holding it up, and I slowly slip them off my shoulders, first one, then the other. I give the dress a slight tug, and it slips over my breasts and falls to the floor, puddling around my feet. I stand there for a long moment, wearing only the blindfold and the heels, letting my husband take his fill of my naked body before he guides me to the bed. I climb up and lay on my back, my arms and legs outstretched. He quickly secures the ropes around my wrists, then moves to the foot of the bed and ties my ankles. When he pulls all the ropes tight, my body is stretched and spread wide, helpless. After awhile I think I can hear my husband breathing close to me.

"I'm going to give you what you want." His voice is low and husky.

I had thought he was just going to fuck me, but it suddenly occurs to me he may have something else in mind. Which would explain why we are in a hotel and not at home. I have always had a deep desire to be taken and used by strangers. The need goes back to my days as a high-end submissive, and then a professional dominatrix. The thrill and excitement of bondage sex with strangers is an aphrodisiac for me, and a sexually satisfying marriage to my husband has not completely extinguished it. Months ago I promised him I would not do this alone without him there to protect me, and I have kept that promise. Now I think, I hope, his love for me is so strong that he is ready to give me what I still crave.

"And I'm going to watch," he whispers into my ear.

My body is instantly filled with anticipation. He removes the blindfold, and I blink into the evening light streaming thru the large window. He stands and looks at me, his eyes traveling over my spread-eagled body. I can see the lust and longing in his gaze. I turn my head and glance at the red ropes restraining me, taut as I pull against them. I look back at him, my eyes questioning, but he just grins.

He keeps his gaze on me as I struggle against the ropes. When I open my mouth to speak, he holds his finger to his lips and points to the hallway in the room. I turn my head to see a blond woman standing there, her hair a riot of curls. She is clad only in a sheer black gown, a mask covering her eyes. When she moves into the room I turn to look at my husband, my eyes wide with excitement. He nods toward the hallway, and when I turn back I see a second woman, her long black hair set off by a short white dress. She too is masked.

The women move to opposite sides of the bed, and I arch my back and moan softly as I imagine what they will do to me. I hold my breath, waiting for their touch. When the woman in white strokes my bare legs, my body shivers, her fingers tracing the inside of my thighs. When her finger grazes the wetness between my legs, my breath catches in my throat. The other woman smiles down at me as she caresses my already stiff nipples. She rolls them between her fingers, her touch soft and gentle. I stare back at her, my lips parted as I push my breasts into her hand.

I am focusing on the sensations in my nipples when the black-haired woman climbs on the bed between my outstretched legs. I stare down at her as she kneels there, her face hovering over my slippery wetness. I raise my hips, offering myself to her, and she smiles back at me as her tongue touches the tip of my bud. I shudder at the instant pleasure that shoots through my body. The woman's mouth explores all of me as my arousal builds, then the blond woman leans down and kisses me, her tongue pushing softly into my mouth. I am being kissed by two beautiful women I have never met, my body tied and vulnerable.

I pull against the ropes as the familiar ache builds inside me. The woman kissing me pulls away and moves to my nipples, biting them gently, then sucking and licking, making them even harder. I moan and arch, the pleasure in my breasts spreading to my groin. When the woman between my legs pushes her tongue into my slick opening, I groan and arch again, my arousal spreading relentlessly. I start to pant, my body undulating under the women who are licking and sucking me. My moans fill the room with the sounds of pleasure. My muscles are taut, pulling against the restraints keeping my body bound to the bed. I am close, so close, just a few more moments and I will go over the edge.

And then I do. I cry out, my body thrashing and jerking, and I keep crying out as the orgasm surges through me in wave after wave. I continue to shake and moan for long moments, the red ropes around my wrists and ankles keeping me bound and spread and helpless. I know there is nothing my husband loves so much as watching me cum, the look on my face, my body out of control. When I finally open my eyes, I turn my head to look at him. His hand moves idly between his legs, and I give him a weak smile. He returns the smile, then nods again toward the hallway.

When I look, I see the man standing there, wearing nothing but an eye mask, his body hairless and muscular. He has watched me cum, and his cock is hard and enormous. It is curved, perfect for touching my g-spot, and my gasp is audible as I stare at it. He strokes it as he moves toward the bed, his eyes devouring my naked body. I groan with both excitement and fear, not sure I can take all of him. The women who just made me cum move to the sides of the bed, their eyes locked on the man's huge cock.

He smiles wickedly as he kneels between my legs. I strain against the ropes, but there is no escape. He leans down, his face inches from mine, and I stop breathing. Then he kisses me, hard, his tongue everywhere in my mouth. I try and kiss him back, but his tongue devours me, ferocious and frenzied. Suddenly I know he will fuck me the same way, and I squeeze my eyes shut, afraid of being split apart.

When he finally pulls away, I open my eyes and give him a pleading look. He just stares at me and grins, then settles between my legs, the tip of his cock touching my opening. I am very wet, and he slips just the head of his shaft into my copious juices. I stop breathing again, and I try and stay still, but my body undulates ever so slightly, and when I do he plunges into me. I moan loudly, but this only spurs him to push even further into my cavity, his hard cock filling me. The weight of his body is crushing, and I am overpowered, unable to move or resist. He is taking me, using my body for his own pleasure, unaware that my submission is just as thrilling for me as it is for him.

Desire, lust, arousal, fear. They mix and swirl in my body. I stare up at the eyes of the masked man relentlessly pounding into me. They are unfocused; he is seemingly unaware of anything except his fully engorged cock. I try and clench around it, but he keeps thrusting, hard and fast, touching my cervix and g-spot every time he fills me. I feel the urge to slide into subspace, but I resist, wanting to fully experience the massive cock furiously fucking me. I close my eyes, focusing on the feeling of him buried deep inside me. It is almost euphoric and I don't want it to stop, and I can't keep still as I rock my hips and push against him. The movement puts him over the edge and he roars as he cums deep inside me, and I cum too, my body spasming as I pull helplessly against the ropes. I continue to shudder and shake, my body in total surrender.

I keep my eyes closed as I lay there, slowly coming back to myself, until I feel the man pull out of me. When I finally open my eyes, he is gone. But the women are still there. Both are totally naked now, their eyes glinting with lust through their masks. I can see the wetness between their legs, and I know they are not done with me.

The women finger the ropes around my wrists. For a moment I think they are going to release me, but then they pull the restraints even tighter. They move down the bed to my ankles and do the same thing, stretching me tight, unable to move anything except my head. I raise it to look down at my spread-eagled body, but the only thing I can focus on is the slippery bud glistening between my legs, erect and pink and still pulsing with need. I lay my head back and groan.

The women stand on opposite sides of my tied body and finger their own wetness. At first I think they will just pleasure themselves while I watch, but then the black haired woman touches the rope at my wrist again. She trails her finger lightly down my outstretched arm, barely touching it, then around my breast and over my ribs and hip, continuing down my bare thigh until finally the finger reaches my foot. Another shiver ripples through me.

Then the other woman sits beside me on the bed. She is looking at my erect nipples, but her hand only strokes my flat stomach. When I moan softly, her hand slides down between my legs and she fingers me, her touch light and feathery. I shiver again and try and raise my hips, but I am tied too tightly. It doesn't matter. She knows what I want. She dips two fingers deep into my moist hole, then pulls them out and offers them to me. My tongue reaches out and I lick my own juices, tasting my own arousal. I moan again, and she smiles.

The woman still standing moves away from the bed for a moment. When she returns, she is holding a fine-tipped brush. I briefly look at it in confusion, but then I understand. She is going to tease my most sensitive parts. I squeeze my eyes shut, my heart rate increasing as I hold my breath. When I feel her sit on the bed, I open my eyes, but she enjoys making me wait. I stare at her and lick my lips, but there is nothing I can do. My pleasure belongs to her.

Finally she dips the brush deep into my wetness, then touches it to the tip of my clit. I jerk, the sudden sensation shooting through my body. She does it again, and then a third time, and I pull against the ropes in frustration. I need more, and I keep trying to move my hips. She dips the brush into me again, and this time paints a slow circle around my bud. Now I can barely breathe, the pleasure radiating inside me. I close my eyes and groan, the brush continuing its erotic dance on my clit. She is playing with me, bringing me to the edge until my body begins to tremble and quiver.

My eyes are half closed as I focus on the brush painting my sensitive bud, and I don't notice when the other woman leaves the bed. When she returns, she too is holding something, and it takes me a moment to realize what it is. I stare as she holds the clit vibrator with its cupped tip in front of me, and I realize that the brush has only been a tantalizing tease. Then I feel it dip into me again, but now the woman moves to the hard pebbles of my nipples. She paints them the same way she did my clit, first one, then the other, touching the tips gently, then circling slowly, keeping them erect and engorged. I luxuriate in the new sensations, momentarily forgetting the unrelenting need between my legs.

Until I feel the tip of the vibrator there, cupping my throbbing bud. I squeeze my eyes shut again, a deep moan escaping my parted lips. I hold my breath for a long moment, but it isn't until I finally begin to breathe again that the vibrations start. I jerk against the ropes holding me down, my muscles taut and stretched. I am quickly on the brink again, about to tumble over the edge. When the tool is pulled away I groan, but then it is back on me, the vibrations pulsing deep into the most sensitive part of my body. The woman prolongs the tease, the exquisite pleasure building inexorably inside me, until I start to silently beg, tears forming in my eyes. The woman with the brush is still painting my nipples, but I barely feel it as my world shrinks to the overwhelming sensations in my swollen clit and my desperate need for release.

Just as I think the torment will never end, the pulses increase, devastating my clit, and I scream as I tip over the edge, my body convulsing in its bonds, my mouth a perfect O as I scream again, writhing in the ecstasy flooding through me, and I keep screaming as the orgasm doesn't stop, my naked body shaking and thrashing while the red ropes keep me stretched and spread.

When the vibrator is finally pulled away, the waves of pleasure recede, but I continue to moan and tremble and pant. When I open my eyes, the woman with the brush is leaning close to my face, her lips inches from mine, her hand on my neck. She leans down and closes her mouth around mine, her tongue pushing into me, her hand tightening around my throat. I start to panic, but then the vibrator is back between my legs and I cum instantly, moaning into the mouth of the woman kissing me, the orgasm sharp and bright and intense.

After a long moment the woman pulls away from the kiss and releases my throat, but my body continues to shake and shudder. She smiles down at me, then leans over and plunges her tongue into me again, kissing me fiercely. I try and kiss her back, but I can barely breathe. When the vibrations start up, my body is overwhelmed with sensation, and I orgasm again, even harder this time. I thrash and struggle, the ropes holding me tight. The kiss finally stops and I can breathe, but the vibrator is still being pressed tight against my ravaged clit and I keep cumming and screaming, my body shaking with the unending waves of pleasure pulsing through it. It is too much, I think I can't take anymore, but I can and I do and the orgasm goes on and on and I convulse uncontrollably until finally it really is too much and I pass out.

When I awaken, the women are gone and I have been released from the ropes. I sit up and stare wildly at my husband, then I collapse into his arms, weeping.