Acts of Service

Story Info
Eliza services Joseph while he works.
2.4k words
4.73
7.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliza could feel her nipples hardening, her skin becoming taught with prickly arousal as she looked up at Joseph. They had discussed this fantasy casually for a while, but had never actually made it happen. Then this morning, she had received a text from him:

"3pm. My office. Don't be late. No underwear."

If the first set of instructions hadn't been clear as to the plan, the last one was enough to send a jolt of recognition through her body. As Joseph knew, her own work day ended on the earlier side on Wednesdays, so the time wouldn't be an issue. She had felt heat rising already in her body at the realization that their fantasy was finally going to become a reality. And more than a little nerves at playing with some new edges.

At 2, finally surrendering to the fact that she wasn't getting anything else done today, she put on one of her favorite dresses, its draping and low cut already not ideal for underwear anyways, and made her way over to Joseph's "office" - thankfully, for their purposes, these days a dedicated room in his apartment.

She already had the door code for the building, and this morning she found the apartment door cracked open. She pushed it open, taking a moment to steady her own breathing, and walked in, taking care to shut it behind her. As usual, she left her shoes at the rack by the entrance and walked down the hall to the office.

The door was open, waiting.

Taking another deep breath, she entered, and found Joseph sitting behind his desk, facing her, in the middle of a seemingly completely normal workday except for two objects on the edge of the desk closest to her that caught her attention.

A simple collar with two rings on the front, and folded up next to it, a leather leash.

Joseph smiled when he saw her, and looked at his watch. "I see you followed my first instruction. Good choice. Let's see how you did with the second one."

He got up from his desk and walked around it, eyes holding with hers as he commanded her attention. He could see the points of her nipples through the dress, a promising sign. "Strip," he said.

Eliza lifted the hem of her dress, slipping the fabric over her head, revealing her naked body to Joseph.

He looked her up and down, enjoying both the obvious arousal of her body, and the compelling mixture of nerves and excitement he could see in her stance and expression.

"Good girl" he told her, and picked up the collar off the desk. Eliza felt herself tremble a bit at his words and the action. They had talked about him putting a collar on her before, but had never done it. She was excited and also felt some timidness coming up at actually doing it. But hearing the firmness in his voice as he talked to her....god it was hot. She wanted more.

Joseph looked her up and down again, taking in the hotness of this beautiful woman who was about to fully submit to him, and gave her the next set of instructions.

"Turn around"

Once she had turned she felt his hands coming over her head, draping the collar across her neck, fastening it at the back. One grazing unnecessarily over her taut nipples as he turned her back around to face him.

"You know what this means. I have a call starting in a few minutes. It will last 1/2 hour. For that time, you will be on your knees, under my desk, servicing me. I will use the leash to let you know when I want more. Your job is to please me. Your mouth is to stay on my cock or balls for the entirety of this period. I will tell you when you have finished.

I will not tie your hands, in case you need to steady yourself. But each time you touch me with them, you will earn yourself a spanking on this table when my call is done. So be a good girl and use your mouth"

Eliza nodded quickly. "Yes sir."

"Now, take off my pants, and go to your spot under the table.

Eliza quickly moved to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants, thankfully a task she had done many times in the course of their relationship. The pants came off on autopilot and his cock, already partially hard, came into sight. She was apparently not the only one turned on by this game. She left the pants on the floor and dropping to her knees, crawled under the table in front of his chair, waiting for him to take his seat, the rug under the table thankfully cushioning her knees.

She heard him pick up the leash from the desk, and watched his body come into view, pulling back the chair and taking his seat, careful to tuck his shirt and place himself close enough to the edge to give her sufficient access to his body.

His hand reached down below the table, handing her the clip for the leash.

"Put this on"

Her hands, now a little shaky from anticipation, hooked the clasps a little more clumsily than desired. Thankfully those nerves were quickly distracted by the first jerk of the leash.

"Good girl. Now remember, when you feel me pull on the leash, you will put all of me in your mouth. If it is looser, you may lick the tip, or suck on my balls. If your hands touch me, you will pay the price after."

Eliza moved her mouth forward and licked the tip of his cock, and answered, "Yes, sir."

She heard the sounds of a call begin as she moved her knees up and traced a tongue on the underside of his cock, resisting the urge to use her hands on his legs to steady herself. She was already so turned on but she knew better than to get distracted by her own horniness. For the next half hour, her only job was pleasing him. She found the simplicity oddly freeing.

She didn't know if they were muted but Joseph hadn't given her any instructions about noise so she set aside the questions in her mind about people hearing them and focused her mouth on Joseph's cock. It didn't take much to bring it, now fully coated in her saliva, to full hardness, and as she felt the first tug on her collar pull her forward, she put her mouth around his length, licking and sucking until she felt the tension on the leash loosen again.

She moved her mouth off of his cock and onto his balls, knowing how much he liked them played with. Without using her hands, she didn't have as much leverage, but she sucked on them as best she could, wiggling her tongue in between the bottom of his balls and the leather chair to make sure no part was left out of the fun.

Suddenly, she felt the collar jerk, and her hands reflexively moved to his knees to steady herself. She quickly returned her mouth to his cock, taking in as much of it as she could, pushing forward against her throat, as she realized: Joseph had no intention of allowing her to avoid touching him.

The thought of the spanking that was coming after turned her on even more, and she could feel warmth growing in her pussy in response, her body lost in a haze of heat and hardness. His cock twitched in her mouth, and motivated by her success, she increased her attentions.

She was jolted again as Joseph began to speak, answering a question about the project from one of his colleagues, and the tension on the collar loosened again. She moved her mouth back and took the opportunity to reposition herself a bit, her knees beginning to feel the duration of this assignment.

A speck of precum appeared on the tip of Joseph's cock, and she delicately licked around it, stopping briefly back at his balls to suck a bit more, before lifting her face up to stroke along the underside of his cock, from the base to the tip.

The collar jerk got her again. But this time, she didn't try to fight it, letting her hands go to massage his balls a bit while she sucked his cock deep into her mouth before moving them back off his body.

The pattern continued throughout the call. She realized Joseph was edging himself, intentionally only allowing himself a minute in her mouth before loosening the tension on the leash, and always jerking her back again when her mouth was free, and hands most likely to fly forward.

Eventually she heard the colleagues on his call say goodbye, Joseph's voice chiming in with the mix, and as she heard the sound of the Google Meet ending, her mouth still covering his cock, she felt him pull the leash tighter, bringing him to her throat, finally allowing himself to groan in pleasure at the feeling. He loosened the leash after a bit, giving them both a breather.

"Your mouth feels magnificent, darling. But unfortunately for you, you've also been a bad girl, and broken my rules that I was very clear about. We will need to see about your punishment before I can allow you to finish serving me."

Joseph pushed back his chair and stood up, pulling the leash so that Eliza also crawled out from underneath the desk and stood up. He hadn't seen her face throughout since before the call, and it was a glorious sight - slobber dripping on her chin, her lips already looking well fucked. A few droplets of tears in the corner of one eye where it had watered, her cheeks red with excitement, hair frazzled.

She followed him around the desk obediently and faced him as he unclasped the leash and instructed her to put her hands on the table. His hand came around the front of her pussy, grazing her lips and pushing her butt into the air as the other hand rubbed her cheeks, warming them for the spanking that was coming.

Unsurprisingly, she was soaked. But that was going to be her problem for a while longer. There was a punishment to attend to.

"I told you to be a good girl and not use your hands, but I felt your them on me 8 times. And what happens to bad girls who use their hands?"

Eliza answered quickly "They get spanked, sir."

"Yes they do. And how many spankings has this bad girl earned today?"

"8 sir."

Joseph ran his hand along the right side of Eliza's body before raising it and bringing it down on the flesh of her right buttock. He felt her groan at the impact as he watched his handprint linger on her jiggling flesh. God, she was beautiful.

"How many is that?"

"One, sir."

"Good girl. I expect a count each time." His hand lifted again, landing this time on the left buttock, a squelch sound coming from her pussy where the impact found the wetness pooling. She yelped in excitement.

"Two, sir."

He continued, his hands moving around her bottom, prints leaving a temporary redness that was nonetheless pleasing to see, though not as much as the yelps and moans coming from her mouth with each spank. He knew her enough to know how to hit right at the edge of teasing pleasure and pain, and this spanking might be called a punishment, but it was definitely leaving her hungry.

As she counted "Eight, sir!" He rubbed his hand along her bottom again, this time dipping below her cheeks, his fingers spearing into her hot pussy.

"It seems being a bad girl turns you on. But you're not done serving me yet. Whose pussy is this?"

"Your pussy, sir!"

"And whose pleasure does this pussy serve?"

"Your pleasure, sir!"

As she said the words, he stood behind her and slide his cock all the way inside her, pulling her hips back with his hands as he felt his balls swing against her. The combination of the movement of his cock and the impact of his body on her already tender bottom drew a guttural moan from her body, as he used his hands to move her hips forward, away from him, and back onto his cock.

There would be no cumming for her right now. His hands didn't even touch her clit, eschewing his usual diligence in bringing her over the edge in the most torturously pleasurable of ways. No, today was just about the torment.

He slammed her back against his cock over and over, groaning as she moaned, her face in her arms on the table, butt in the air, and the intensity increased, until finally his body jerked and he held her hips tight against him, his seed filling her body. All the tension built up from keeping it together during the call, from not cumming before punishing her, melted into sweet release. Joseph's body kept shaking as the tension slowly left him, his hands gradually loosening their grip on her hips. The spank marks were already starting to fade, but his hands may have left fingerprint bruises on her hips, as intense his desire had been for her.

He slowly pulled his cock from her body, taking a moment to appreciate the drips of cum that slowly appeared at her opening, pooling between her reddened cheeks, before pulling her off the table and pushing her to her knees, with the order:

"Clean me"

Still lost in a haze of submission and denial, she dutifully opened her mouth and gently licked her juices and his cum off of him.

She was a vision. Her face, already well fucked before the spanking, now glistened with their juices and her own desperation. Her tits were pointy, and her legs splayed as she kneeled, the puffy red wetness of her lower lips its own temptation.

"Good girl." He lifted her chin, encouraging her to stand, and kissed her, embracing her with gentleness as he undid the collar from around her neck.

"I'll see you later tonight. But remember, no touching yourself until then. You don't come until I tell you you're allowed to."

Eliza, so horny she couldn't imagine what she was going to do between now and then, wasn't so sure about this fantasy in this exact moment of stifled desire, but she couldn't deny that the rest of it had been even hotter than she had imagined.

With a final, "Yes, sir" she put back on her dress and wandered out of the apartment, back to her place. Only 4 hours before she saw him again. Her body felt like a pool of desire.

She hoped she could make it.