All Comments on 'Red Roses Ch. 03 - Orange Roses'

by PeytonMirabelle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PoisonPen33PoisonPen33over 3 years ago
*fans self with shirt*

That was hot.

I loved the build-up. I loved the balance between self-doubt and giving in. I loved how natural the progression to the final scene (and throughout the series) felt. The scene in the bushes was my favorite - it felt raw and primal.

Amazing job. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice work

You are a great writer and I love this series. Thank you

shopratshopratover 3 years ago

Great series, can't wait for the next installment1

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

What more can I say--it's a fucking great story.

Making love to your best friend, lover, soul mate, and spouse (all rolled into one) is the most wonderful thing you can imagine. Trish and Justin have experienced it too, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading about their honeymoon.

Looking forward to Chapter 4.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
Creative

“....Seeing the performers so enthralled with Justin and mine's own show brought a swarm of tawdry, delightful thoughts and yet another orgasm began worming its way from my depths....”

...Justin and mine’s??? ‘Justin’ is not possessivized (sic) but ‘mine’ IS? I have seen a lot of WEIRD grammatical constructions but I think that is in the top two. I would love to see a sentence in which “mine’s” would be correct! (No using a ‘mine’ as an gold source or an explosive device!) The sentence is best (IMHO) without either ... ‘Justin and my’. It would work with “Justin’s and my” (Not ‘mine’)! Simpler would be just ‘our’ but it would be a little more ambiguous, since there were at least six ‘performers.’

5*. despite weird construction

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 3 years ago

I love these characters. I read the fourth one first, and then the first three ending with this one. I want more. Five star all the way.

racfguyracfguyalmost 3 years ago

PeytonMirabelle, you have composed an excellent love story. I was happy that you got Trish & Jason together. I hope you will have Trish get over her hang-ups. From this chapter, it appears that she's headed in that direction. Really liked the fucking scene on the balcony.

BTW, don't let the 'grammar-nazis' bother you. Most of then haven't submitted anything.

Five Stars. Looking forward to Chapter Four.

BaykedAlienBaykedAlienover 2 years ago

Best chapter so far! Love this story

PedroticaPedroticaover 2 years ago

I agree with the rest of you - this started out hot and is getting better and better. Thank you for a wonderful love story, enhanced with wonderful and delightful sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeytonMirabelle@PeytonMirabelle
* * * * * * * * * * Current Update: 13 Apr 24 : My latest offering, Panic in Aisle Five, is available as of today in Romance. Pretty standard stuff for me, but has a sweetness I liked. Coming up Next: Contrary to most times, I have absolutely no idea what my next effort wil...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES