All Comments on 'Red Squad Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
TO BE A FUNCTIONAL FORCE FOR THE OUTSIDE

a very thorough clean department is a must to hold the loyalty. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

Well WW, you seem to be doing your best at the suspense you are creating in this story. You have mentioned Carole several times, so that obviously has some connection to the ending. Now on to the confrontation at the police building with the so-called security. Why does a councilwoman need a security detail when you have never mentioned that no other assembly person has such a detail?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Arrests forthcoming...

I predict the assemblywoman and her goons are going to be treated to a tour of the inside of the departments interrogation rooms.

acupacupalmost 4 years ago
You are a VERY bad man...

You have crafted the cliff hanger to an art form... ARGH !!!!!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments on the comments

The next chapter has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

Anon/400 years ago - I'm always mentioning Carole; The Greatness is evolving, dontcha know. Also, the Assemblywoman's security will be discussed in upcoming chapters, so hang on for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

Feds pulling in a police station is one thing. Private security is a Whole nother level of Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmmmm

Coretta Scott King/Coretta K. Scott

hmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Little dons

Now that todd has non-functioning balls, would love to see don give theresa a child - they already have the closest relationship out of all the characters....plus it would be hot. And don and cindy need to get together at some point....please....maybe with priya as intermediary.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous/little dons

Teresa can't have children; she had her uterus removed in 'Teresa's Christmas Ordeal'...

Beyond that, don't count on Don having sex with Teresa or with Cindy. If and when I do write more sex scenes, I've got too many other good couplings going on...

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Queue: Enter the holder of a crowbar!

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good opening chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES