Red Swallow Ch. 01

Story Info
Transgender Mafia Girl reminisces about her life choices.
7.9k words
4.63
23.7k
40

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After completing "The Diary of Jewel Delacroix" I was approached via E-mail by Rachael Ricci Swede and asked if I would consider writing a story idea she had. After a few emails I was intrigued by her idea and agreed to write it.

This is an original story by Barbara Jean Goodhead.

Written in collaboration with Ideas and Plot Points by Rachael Ricci Swede.

All characters are fictitious and bear no resemblance to any person living, or dead, fictional or non-fictional, in this or in any other universe. All are over the age of 18 unless specifically stated otherwise.

The following story contains themes of Transgender and Cross-Dressing, as well as feminization, forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and many other adult topics.

Here are the usual disclaimers:

This is porn; you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is.

You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Red Swallow Chapter 1

The swallow bird is usually associated with love, loyalty and peace. Swallows as bird spirit animals are considered joyful, decisive and full of hope.

**

Desiree Gagnon watched as Ivan entered into her stateroom on board his yacht. She had been eagerly waiting for his arrival for nearly an hour now.

Dressed in her favorite lavender color nightie, the plunging neckline showcased her ample décolletage. The swell of her F cup breasts filling out the top half, while the fitted nightie clung to her bosom, inward to her waist, then flared out again around her full hips, curvaceous bottom and thighs.

Despite her top-heavy 40-24-34 measurements, Desiree's fit, lithe and toned body bespoke only of sultry passion.

Ivan paused as he admired her from the door, sitting on her stateroom's bed, resting one hand on her lap, the other pressed to the mattress holding her upright, with her smooth tanned legs folded beneath her and to one side.

Desiree's platinum blonde hair positively glowed in the soft lights giving the angelic luster of a halo around her crowning glory.

Desiree saw the bulge in Ivan's pants and felt the familiar swelling of her penis as it struggled to free itself from her purple thong panties that had it trapped between her legs.

Ivan was a man of many appetites and passions, and having Desiree, a T-girl, trannie, or she-male in his stable was a luxury he could easily afford, and so powerful that no one dared question. Desiree never minded the labels others tried to foist on her. In her mind she was simply Desiree, and that was enough.

But what was most interesting was that it wasn't enough for Ivan. That she was trans was an indulgence for him, but she was more than just a girl with something extra. She had a brain.

She had been in Ivan's employ for 2 years now and knew he appreciated her not just for how she excited his loins or fired his imagination, but for the other services only she could provide.

But tonight was about passion, and Ivan exuded the raw physical energy of a man who knew what he wanted and was more than able to take it. A former MMA contender in his youth, he was a man of power and it showed in his demeanor; how he spoke, and how he carried himself. In his presence it was almost comical to watch how many others would automatically and subconsciously defer to him.

Desiree's passion was building too. She slid off the bed, and barefoot, walked over to Ivan; her full womanly hips swaying with each step. She unbuttoned his jacket and set it to the chair nearby, then unbuttoned his shirt.

She kissed his chest and inhaled his manly musk as she did so. Dropping down to her knees she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and pushed them down and off his waist. Ivan had come to her stateroom barefoot. She set his pants gently on a chair and rose back up, now pushing his shirt off his shoulders and down his back before placing them on the chair as well; another article of clothing gone, one more to go.

Desiree sank back down to her knees, took the waist band of his boxers and pulled them quickly down, freeing the object of her lust. Ivan's meaty 10 inch cock, freed from its prison, stood erect and proud just inches from her face.

Desiree looked up at Ivan and smiled as she moistened her lips in anticipation. Desiree made sure to make eye contact. If he hadn't seen her makeup earlier then he would certainly see the effort she had made in preparing for their rendezvous.

Heavier highlighting and contouring to emphasize her delicate features, bold smoky eye shadow in blue and violet, expertly applied eyeliner to make her eyes seem larger, her blush was heavier than normal as well, and the bold red of her lipstick showcased her full pillowy lips, glistening with lip gloss and saliva as she moistened her lips with her tongue.

Ivan pulled her to her feet, pushed her back, walking her from the door towards the bed and forced her to sit on the end of the bed, once again eye level with his engorged member.

Desiree licked her lips once again and gently kissed the head of his cock. She held his turgid shaft with one hand while her other began to massage and fondle his heavy ball sack. A kiss and a lick along the underside if his penis from crown to base, then another gentle nibble at the Frenulun, the delicate and sensitive underside of the penis.

She knew Ivan's dick well enough to know that if she was gentle enough that she could use her teeth like that and he loved it. Pausing only for a moment to catch her breath she slowly and seductively looked up into Ivan's eyes as she swallowed the head of his cock, her red pillowy lips forming an "O" as they went sliding over the Glans and down to the Corona; the mushroom shaped head now completely filling her mouth and cheeks.

With skilled experience she began to bob her head up and down Ivan's cock and carefully worked it further and further into her mouth.

She took her time spreading saliva from her mouth down the shaft of his cock with her hand to help lubricate it for the next most difficult step. As his cock head worked its way further into and approached the back of her mouth, she inhaled sharply, and then forced her head and mouth down onto his dick until the head of Ivan's cock slipped past the back of her mouth and into her throat.

Desiree's quick swallowing move was how she avoided stimulating her gag reflex. Once the head slipped past her tonsils she worked her mouth down and then down further, breathing through her nose until finally her nose was buried in Ivan's pubic hair and pressed tight against his abdomen.

She worked hard at this point, timing her breathing with sliding his cock back up her throat, making sure to not let his cock head get out past her tonsils and risk gagging, before bobbing her head back down onto him and deep throating him again.

Ivan loved blow jobs more than fucking, and he loved deep throat more that blow jobs and Desiree was an expert at deep throat sucking.

Within minutes, Desiree was rewarded for her efforts as Ivan grabbed her by her hair and began to control her pace. He was so close now!

Within mere moments after that Ivan groaned loudly and Desiree could sense the pulsing and swelling of his cock as load upon load of his stored cum shot down her throat into her belly.

Desiree did her best to maintain her breathing while her throat was full of cock. It was a difficult skill that she had mastered. Ivan's excitement had triggered her excitement as well as her small cock also sprung free from her purple thong panties and pointed eagerly upward under her nightie.

Ivan pushed her head back off his dick and motioned for her to move back onto the bed. Desiree quickly flipped over onto all fours and crawled up and onto the center of the bed. She tossed her hair to one side and looked back over her shoulder with a come hither look to see Ivan was already up on the bed and on his knees behind her.

Flipping the hem of her nightie up past her waist and then pulled her thong panties down half way down her thighs. Desiree's cock was straining in anticipation. Her legs were now pressed tightly together and held there by her thong panty. Ivan guided his saliva slickened and cum coated cock unerringly toward the star of Desiree's ass.

With a smooth and steady motion, Ivan's throbbing hard cock slowly glided inside Desiree, filling her ass as he plunged deeper and deeper into her warm tight hole. Desiree felt the intense satisfaction of a woman who was getting all the dick she could handle. She had lubricated herself back there earlier that evening and made sure she was clean and empty by giving herself an enema an hour before that.

All her preparations were perfect as Ivan's massive member finally filled her completely. She sighed in satisfaction as his cock head rubbed and stroked gently against her prostate gland as well. She waited, filled, as Ivan held off for a moment to let her adjust and enjoy the fullness of his titanic penis.

Then with nary a word Ivan withdrew and plunged back inside her. Slowly at first, then with increasing speed and frequency he began to pound her ass and slap her full and smooth woman's bottom with his lap. Desiree knew she would be sore and red in the morning but was enjoying it too much.

With a smooth hand Ivan slipped the spaghetti straps of the lavender nightie off her shoulders and pulled the top half down to her waist. Her exposed breasts hung full, firm and round as Ivan then fondled and massaged her breasts with his large manly hands.

The delicious sensation of surrendering to her lover who was so powerful and masterful quickly became too much for her as his girth rubbed against her prostate on every stroke, both plunging and withdrawing. Her senses were quickly overwhelmed as his hands massaged, groped, and pinched her breasts and nipples.

With her senses overpowered it was only mere moments before Desiree's cock began to spurt with her spend and she moaned like a whore in heat as ecstasy and her orgasm vanquished her higher senses of thought and reason. Her strength gave out as she surrendered completely to become the fuck puppet to Ivan's puppet master.

He railed her ass for what seemed an eternity as she flopped helplessly beneath him, his hands dug deep into her hips to hold her up and against him until finally, in a brief moment of clarity she heard his groan of passion and could feel the warm and wet impact as his second load of cum as it splashed deep inside her rectum.

Ivan held her tightly as his seed was deposited inside her, with an occasional humping thrust as he sought to empty every last bit of cum from his balls that he could.

Their passions spent, Ivan and Desiree collapsed exhausted onto the bed. Desiree lay there as she and Ivan slowly recovered from their exertions. She listened as Ivan's breathing slowed and steadied as he drifted off to sleep while Desiree lay there contented and reminisced about her life and how she got to where she was today.

**

Dustin Thurston liked the gentle rocking of the train and the repetitive clacking of the wheels on the tracks. The sounds were soothing and familiar. From his window seat in the observation car he could just make out the distant skyscrapers of New York City on the horizon.

Dustin knew that it was very unusual to meet the actual CEO for a job interview. Dustin was grateful for the letter of recommendation from his Professor at MIT, DR. Penelope 'Penny" Farthing. She told Dustin that she knew Adam from when they were both in college and are still good friends to this day. It was her letter and endorsement that got Dustin this interview.

Dustin could feel hope inside him. He was finally free of college and the disappointments in brought.

At 5'5" tall and over 130 lbs, Dustin had started college at 16 after graduating from high school early. Always the smallest, and always the smartest kid in school he had been picked on occasionally from time to time for his short stature and effeminate physique. His fair skin and light brown hair, almost a dirty blonde really, and his androgynous features.

Dustin was a smart man and pondered the meanings of his name. Dustin was from an Old Norse language that meant Brave or Valiant Fighter. Thurston meant Thor's Stone. Dustin realized that he really never lived up to the name he had been given.

Dustin reminisced about his lonely life in high school in Iowa and his social anxiety disorder. Most of his classmates had thought that he was just painfully shy and chalked it up to him being the youngest kid in school. That he was always seen with his nose in a book, studying certainly didn't help matters. That he hid in the library or in class to avoid the bullies was just a fact of life.

But let's face it; those were high school kids, what did they really know anyway?

Unfortunately his college life at MIT had been virtually the same. After starting out full of hope that a fresh start in college with kids who would just have to be more mature by now...well, it was quiet the let down to find it that it wasn't. Just more of the same really, and even after finally trying medications for his social anxiety...well, after experiencing the side effects of the medication and the horrible nausea; the feeling of being drowsy all the time yet never able to fall asleep; and the weight gain too. Normally the side effects would go away over time, but not for Dustin.

Suffice it to say that Dustin the bookworm carried on and although academically he thrived, his social life and skills were still virtually non-existent.

If it wasn't for his psychiatrist who suggested he try out for Community Theater he doubted he would have had any social interaction with anyone at all. Dustin loved the theater and enjoyed all the bit parts he had played. He really bloomed when he joined a traditional Shakespearean acting troupe. On the stage was where he felt that he was finally able to interact with people.

But now, on the train to New York, having graduated college and completed his Masters Degree to boot he felt the familiar sensation of hope well up inside him. It was another new beginning and another chance to finally break free from his old life and from his socially isolation.

Let's face it...these weren't college kids he'd have to deal with anymore, Dustin rationalized. People knew how to act like adults now that they were out in the world and working...right?

**

Desiree woke up a found herself in a lover's embrace with Ivan. Her head was resting on his chest, and her hand rested on his abdomen. Her left leg had crossed over his left leg as well. This was actually the second wake up of the morning. Their first was an hour ago when Ivan nudged her awake from her side of the bed. She awoke then to find him caressing her head, then hair then breast. He gave her a kiss as she felt this morning wood poke her gently in the ass.

Desiree lifted her head slightly to look up and when Ivan stirred from his slumber she gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. Ivan was a powerful Russian Oligarch, a czar of energy in his country and one of the richest men in the world. After she had satisfied his urges and took care of his sexual needs and his raging hard on they had dozed off again in exhaustion.

While Ivan stirred after her kiss he wasn't yet ready to get up from bed. Desiree slipped out of bed and padded over to the private head of the guest stateroom. A glance into the mirror as she entered showed the reason for her eagerness to shower. Her tousled bed head of platinum blond hair, messy makeup from their passionate kisses, and her body covered in cum.

Desiree felt the delicious yet squishy feeling of cum still slipping between her ass cheeks as well as slowly dripping from her gaping asshole. Ivan's huge cock had given her a thorough pounding. She noticed that her cock was flaccid and her small testicles felt empty having spent their tiny load earlier.

The warm shower felt like heaven as she scrubbed away the residue of makeup, sweat and semen from her body. Cum had somehow managed to get into her hair. She smiled as she remember giving Ivan his morning blow only to have it slip from her mouth as he came, his sperm spraying onto her face, forehead and into her hair.

Oh well, nothing that a gentle shampoo can't handle. Luxuriating in the warm water she was surprised when Ivan didn't join her. When she finished her shower she looked back into the stateroom and saw he had left. Disappointing but not really a surprise; he had a busy day later.

Desiree toweled off, wrapped her hair in a small towel and attended to her facial, gently exfoliating her face to remove the last of last nights cosmetics before moving on to skin care.

Lotion for her face, hands, arms and legs was liberally applied. She blow dried her hair and styled in a loosely braided pony tail for the day. After reapplying her makeup, this time in a less glamorous manner, she went to her closet to get dressed.

She selected her clothing to account for the summer heat. Tucking back her penis she slipped on a white cotton thong, trapping her small penis and testicles in the soft fabric. A similarly white lace bra enveloped her massive F cup breasts. An off white blouse, a khaki knee length pencil skirt, and then her black 4 inch Christian Louboutin heels completed her ensemble.

In only an hour, after accessorizing with diamond studded earrings and a simple diamond pendant necklace, Desiree had transformed herself from a bedroom vixen into a professional business woman.

Desiree looked over her appearance in the mirror, and then summoned a steward to come and fetch her luggage. She had reserved a room at a five star hotel in the city for the next week.

All the whores and party girls were being put ashore. Ivan made sure that none of them would be on board when his wife arrived from Moscow on her flight later that day. His private jet had brought her to Monaco as she suffered terribly from motion sickness and refused to sail with him on his mega yacht.

Desiree didn't fault Ivan for being solicitous of his wife's feelings. Just like his wife; Desiree only wanted the best for him.

Ivan's' mega yacht was the largest yacht in the harbor and had the entire pier to itself. Desiree took her time leaving. She may have to go ashore but she wasn't one of the whores and party girls. She was an employee.

Some of the girls were given cabs to take them to their destination. Others were simply pushed ashore and told to make their own way to the hotels. Desiree had a car and driver at her disposal for the entire week.

She didn't feel sorry for the whores though. If they can't negotiate a better contract then they deserve what they got.

Desiree put on her sunglasses and then took her leave at the brow from the ship's watch and disembarked to go into Monaco. She saw that her luggage was already loaded into the trunk of the car. She had a busy week of work ahead and was eager to get started and meet her deadlines.

**

Dustin arrived 15 minutes early for his interview; and looked out the floor to ceiling glass windows. The view from the top floors of the modern style high rise was stunning. The cityscape seemed to go on forever. It was a beautiful day with clear blue skies and warm breezes.

Dustin reviewed what he knew of Adam Smith from what his professor had told him. He was the CEO of Smith Financial as well as a Successful entrepreneur. Originally from Scotland, he had attended college with his professor and they were friends to this day. He guessed they may have been more than friends from the wistful way she had reminisced about him. Dustin knew he was considered a Titan in the finance industry. He had done an on line search and found dozens of articles that had been written about him in periodicals such as Money and Fortune and the Wall Street Journal.