Red Swallow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...no...I just sang a lot as a kid." Dustin was embarrassed. He really didn't think that he could have been that good.

"Well, if you ever want to try you are more than welcome to come back here and sing anytime you like. Showstoppers like that just don't happen everyday you know."

Anastasya handed Dustin her business card; a simple white card with the word "COBALT" and a phone number in dark blue lettering.

Anastasya was a master of the soft sell. She politely excused herself from the group and went to check on the bar.

She noted how her staff was interacting easily with the customers, the drinks were flowing, and people were having a good time and spending money. A new singer was taking the stage. Everyone was happy.

Although it was unlikely, Anastasya really hoped that Dustin would come back. Now that she had sized him up, she thought that if he were properly transformed and presented he would make a stunning diva and she would make a fortune.

Dustin, John, and Eve ordered more drinks and continued to enjoy their evening. Dustin was really glad he came that night. He was really buzzed from the drinks...what the heck was in a long island iced tea anyway...it was absolutely the best tea he had ever had.

"Hey, it's getting late and we have a ton of work still to do and a presentation to finish, we should probably get going." Eve remarked.

"Where is David?"

The group looked around and didn't see him.

"Hang on..." Eve broke out her phone and sent a text message.

A moment later it pinged in response.

"He says he's busy and to go on without him."

"Well fine, but he better not show up tomorrow with a hangover." John grumbled.

**

"So how are your auditions going?" Dr. Freed asked.

"Nothing yet. Rejection is hard, but I keep going."

"Rejection can be difficult, I imagine that New York is much more competitive than Iowa."

"Yeah, there's always a line at these auditions here. I did get on stage and sing at a club the other day." Dustin mused.

"Oh? How so?"

"Well, I was invited out with friends from work. We went to a club and it was open mike night. I had a couple of drinks, got up on stage, and sang. The owner even gave me her business card."

"That's wonderful Dustin. You got out and You have work friends. How was your anxiety?"

"I really didn't feel any." Dustin recalled, surprising himself that he hadn't noticed it before. "I hope it wasn't the alcohol...you know...liquid courage and all that."

"Well maybe you should go back someday and sing without having a drink first and find out. But I doubt it was the alcohol. You've always done well on stage when you were in character."

Dusting thought about his participation in Community Theater. Of course in those cases he was playing the female roles in Shakespeare's plays. He idly wondered if being among the divas at COBALT reminded him of that.

"I guess I have to go now." Dustin wanted to end the call; he had to get back to work. He didn't think he was ready to discuss how his sudden realization that his apparent comfort in public settings seemed to be when he was portraying a female persona.

**

John caught David in the lobby on the way to work the next morning. They had the elevator to themselves.

"Hey bro, where did you go after Dustin's song?" John Keyne asked.

"Dude, I was upstairs banging a diva!" David Humm answered.

"Bro, you had sex with a shemale?"

"Dude, that's disrespectful, and yeah, she had a dick but she was hot as fuck!"

"Bro, you'll fuck anything with a hole."

"Hell yeah Dude, if she's hot enough!"

"Bro, I can't believe you convinced one to have sex with you."

"Dude, don't you know?"

"Know what bro?"

"Dude, it's a brothel. If you hire the t-girl as a hostess for your table you can ask for the menu. If she flirts with you and says she's on it, or you ask her if she's on it then she's available."

"Bro! You mean they're prostitutes?"

"Well, not all of them, but yeah Dude, most of them."

"How much was she Bro?"

"Dude, next time, check the menu for yourself."