Red Swallow Ch. 04

Story Info
Desiree works out, at the gym and at Smith Financial.
6.6k words
4.85
10.2k
20

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After completing "The Diary of Jewel Delacroix" I was approached via E-mail by Rachael Ricci Swede and asked if I would consider writing a story idea she had. After a few emails I was intrigued by her idea and agreed to write it.

This is an original story by Barbara Jean Goodhead.

Written in collaboration with Ideas and Plot Points by Rachael Ricci Swede.

All characters are fictitious and bear no resemblance to any person living, or dead, fictional or non-fictional, in this or in any other universe. All are over the age of 18 unless specifically stated otherwise.

The following story contains themes of cross-dressing, feminization, forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and many other adult topics.

Here are the usual disclaimers:

This is porn; you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is.

You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Red Swallow Chapter 4

The swallow bird is usually associated with love, loyalty and peace. Swallows as bird spirit animals are considered joyful, decisive and full of hope.

**

Dustin walked into the gym. He took a swig from his water bottle. Anastasya gave all the staff free water and she encouraged everyone to take bottles home with them. After all, it was important to stay hydrated.

It was nearly noon and later in the day than normal for Dustin to go and work out; the gym was very busy. When Dustin first started working out he worried about being mocked by the other patrons. He imagined he would be stared at due to his small size and tiny physique, but his concerns disappeared when he noticed no one ever bothered him. Largely, he was ignored and left alone. Everyone seemed to be doing their own thing and that was just fine. Working out was a solitary affair for him but it allowed him to get his workouts in and over with in a timely manner.

Dustin's progress losing weight had mixed results. While he had lost weight around his middle he noted that he had gained a bit of weight on his chest and bottom. Even the black and white track suit he was now wearing was a bit tight around his hips and bottom. He really should have bought a larger size but it was the only one at the thrift store and it fit well enough at the time.

The weight on his chest he reasoned was due to his progress on the bench press. When he first started working out he had barely managed to press the 45 pound bar once. Today he was hoping to make his best effort since starting to work out. He was going for 95 pounds today!

The weight on his bottom no doubt was due to his leg workout. On leg day he enjoyed doing squats and that obviously had to explain the increase in size of his bottom.

Dustin had a busy week this week and had missed a couple of days. Today he planned to make up for it with a longer workout that covered both legs and chest.

But first he had to figure out what was going on in the lobby. He tried to make his way through but it was very crowded with patrons. It seemed that the gym was sponsoring a health promotion of some sort. As he slowly worked his way through he was accosted by a very fit and attractive girl wearing work out clothes

"Hi there, I'm Cindy, can I interest you in trying out our new line of athletic clothing today?" The young woman had a pretty smile.

Dustin admired the young woman. She was wearing a white sports bra and what appeared to be a matching white yoga short that looked as if it had a belt around the hem. The shorts rode low around her hips and high above her legs and almost looked like booty shorts. Dustin felt that the overall effect of the outfit really showcased her abs and toned legs. The bra and shorts had a manufacturer's logo on the left breast of the sports bra and the left hip of the shorts. It was really a good look.

Dustin was intrigued. It wasn't often a pretty girl ever bothered to speak to him. In fact, it had pretty much never happened, ever. Since his anxiety was not bothering him right now Dustin smiled back.

"What is it you are promoting?" Dustin asked.

"Today we are promoting the new athletic clothing line by Shü, the most popular women's athletic shoe on the market today. We are offering all these products at cost at all the 'All Night Gym' locations throughout the city today."

Dustin smiled at the salesgirl's enthusiasm. He glanced over at the tables and racks and immediately noticed something was off. All the merchandise was women's workout clothing.

"Wait...what...you think I'm..." a girl? Dustin almost asked, but instead continued with "fit enough to wear these?"

"Yes, of course, you look great, and with your figure you would look amazing in our new line."

Dustin was momentarily stunned to think that a complete stranger was mistaking him for a girl. True, his hair had really grown out and was now down past his shoulders. Anastasya had his hair color lightened a couple of tones from his normal light brown to what was now a lighter blond color. But the sales-girl had actually complimented his figure! Dustin felt proud as he reasoned that his working out and all his acting preparation must really be paying off!

Dustin looked over the clothing and was immediately drawn to the outfit the sales girl was wearing.

"Do you have something like this that might fit me?" Dustin asked, indicating the sales girls outfit.

"Of course! You look like a medium for the shorts, and an A-cup up top, so a medium sports bra as well." The sales girl led Dustin over to a table loaded down with the company product.

"What color would you like?" She asked?

Dustin looked over the selection carefully before choosing.

"The purple, I think." He finally answered. He was admiring a lavender color set that had an acid washed appearance, with a darker purple belt and chartreuse belt loops as an accent color. The Shü logo was in the darker purple color.

"Oh good!" The sales girl gushed as she selected the items from the available supply.

"We also have our award winning top rated cross-trainers today. They're new to the market this year. Do you know your shoe size?" The sales girl tried for a little healthy up-selling.

Dustin was entranced by the workout clothing and simply answered "Yes, size 8 please."

The sales girl found the shoes "We even have them in matching lavender with chartreuse laces. Now would you like our compression socks as well?"

Dustin simply nodded. The girl was wearing knee high athletic compression socks.

"Do they come in this lavender as well?" Dustin asked.

"Let me see...we do have a limited selection...color choices..." The girl mumbled and rummaged through the swag until she found what she was looking for.

"Yes, white compression workout socks with the lavender stripes around the top with the Shü logo, these will match the shoes and the ensemble." The girl smiled at Dustin.

Dustin didn't now why he was doing this or even considering buying the outfit, it was very revealing; he was simply acting on impulse.

"I'll take them." He smiled.

"I'll ring you up over here, so what is your name?" The girl asked.

Dustin pulled out his phone to make the purchase.

"Desiree." He answered happily.

**

Dustin walked away with his purchases and made his way towards the locker room. He had a warm glow inside at the thought that the sales-girl didn't seem to know he was a guy. The warm glow evaporated slightly as he approached the doors to the men's locker room. I can't go in there and change into these, he thought.

Dustin glanced over at the doors to the women's locker room, and then back to the men's when he noticed the solution to his dilemma. There was a family changing room off to the side. Dustin darted in and shut and locked the door behind him.

Stripping out of his track-suit and his male workout shorts, shirt and shoes he put on the women's yoga-style workout shorts, sports bra, knee high socks and shoes. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. Shit! His penis bulge!

Dustin dropped his shorts slightly and pressed his testicles back up into his inguinal canal and tucked his penis back between his legs. Pulling up his new workout booty shorts he was pleased that the spandex blend material was able to keep his cock and balls trapped, and present the smooth flat front and V shape just like when he tucked while wearing panties. Dustin had never worked out while tucked before and wondered if it would affect his workout.

Dustin admired his image in the mirror. He actually had a fit and toned feminine figure! He had never worn anything so revealing in public before and was considering changing back into his normal shirt and gym shorts when a short rapid series of peremptory knocks on the door broke him from his reverie. He tossed all his other clothes back into his gym bag. Where Dustin had entered the changing room, now it was Desiree who exited.

Desiree mumbled an apology to the slightly harried mother with two children in tow as she walked out into the concourse of the gymnasium. Desiree didn't see the annoyed look the mother gave her for the crime of being single while using the family changing room.

Desiree made her way to the weight room to start her workout. She walked over to a bench press rack, set down her gym bag and stretched a bit to warm up. She took a black hair band from her gym bag and pulled her hair back into a loose pony tail to keep it out of the way. Desiree glanced around the busy gym as she put on her small leather and mesh workout gloves before starting her first set.

Laying back on the bench she suddenly felt awkward with her legs on either side of the bench. She pulled her feet up onto the bench, her heels next to her bottom like she had seen other women do. She didn't want strangers staring at her crotch.

Desiree warmed up with set of 10 reps with just the 45 pound bar, and then added 10 pound plates to each side for her next set of 10 reps at 65 pounds. She felt great. The new clothing was really comfortable and even though she didn't have a 6 pack, her tummy was flat and a quick look in the mirror showed that her ass looked amazing. Desiree glanced around the gym noticing the other women working out and idly wished her bust were bigger. Her A-cups were present and accounted for but...well...maybe next time she could bring the bra inserts...

She noticed that her attire was one of the more revealing among the gym patrons. She wasn't alone though. She noted many other female patrons had made purchases and were wearing similar Shü brand apparel as well.

Finishing her second set warmed her muscles up and now it was time to get serious. She wanted to meet her goal. Desiree added another set of 10 pound plates to each side of the bar for a total weight of 85 pounds. She was a bit nervous now, lifting heavy like this...

"Hey." The soft male voice behind her got her attention.

Desiree turned and looked, unconsciously flipping her ponytail over her shoulder as she did so.

"Hey." She said as she wondered what the guy wanted. No one had ever approached her at the gym before.

"You uh...need a spot?"

Desiree looked at the gym bro in his workout shorts and loose tank top. His biceps were huge and his chest was ripped. It looked like gym-bro didn't skip leg day either.

"Umm...yeah...sure..." Desiree began nervously. This was a first, she had never had anyone, male or female, approach her or offer to help before...well, approach Dustin or help Dustin at the gym she thought.

"Whatcha goin' for?" Gym-bro asked.

"Just 2 reps if I can manage. I'm lifting for my personal best today."

Gym bro smiled at her when she spoke. Desiree noticed his even white teeth and rugged handsome features.

"Cool...lets do it!" Gym bro smiled at his not so subtle corporate come-on.

Desiree missed the come-on entirely and took her place on the bench to make her lift. She was momentarily overcome by a strange heady aroma. It took her a moment to realize that with gym-bro standing right over her head like this she could smell the heavy testosterone laden musk from gym-bro's...

Desiree gulped, caught her breath, and then took hold of the bar. She managed to lift the bar off the rack and eke out her two reps without too much difficulty.

"Good lift." Gym-bro stated. "Who taught you how to work out?"

"Thanks" Desiree acknowledged. Taught me how to work out? What kind of question is that? "Uh...no-one...I just figured it out on my own."

"I can give you some pointers if you'd like. I'm Eric, by the way." Gym bro smiled at her as he offered his assistance.

"Hi...I'm Desiree." Desiree smiled back. Flirting at the gym was a new experience. Thank goodness she had her acting skills and her rehearsals and training at COBALT to fall back on.

Desiree removed both the 10 pound plates from her side of the bar and added a 25 pound plate while gym-bro Eric did the same to the other side.

"How many reps?" Eric asked.

"Just the one, I hope." Desiree answered.

"See...there's a problem right there." Gym-bro Eric criticized.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't hope you can do it. Focus and visualize. Believe you can do it. Motivate yourself and will it to happen." Gym-Bro said motivationally.

"Uh...ok..." Desiree suddenly didn't like Eric.

She took her place on the bench press, feet on the bench by her bottom, wrapped her gloved hands around the bar, and lifted.

Desiree struggled with the weight as she pushed it back up and off of her chest. But just as she was about to succeed in her lift and make her personal best, Eric reached down and gave her help.

With the bar back on the rack Desiree was angry.

"Why did you do that?" She asked.

"You needed help." Gym-bro Eric answered simply.

"No I didn't. I had this. I didn't ask for help."

"You looked like you needed help so I helped. I'm your spotter." Gym-bro Eric didn't seem to get it.

"You cheated me out of my best lift." Desiree raised her voice in anger. She was upset and other patrons were actually looking over now. Dustin would have never acted this way but Desiree didn't care.

Gym-bro Eric seemed put out.

"No I didn't. You wouldn't have made it, so I stepped in and helped you." Gym-bro Eric didn't back down.

Desiree was getting angrier. "Fine! Whatever! Thanks for your help. Goodbye now."

"You know what. Forget it." Gym bro Eric walked away muttering. "Bitch." He said under his breath.

Desiree watched him go, wiped down the bench with her hand towel, then took the plates off the bar and re-racked them.

Picking up her gym bag she made her way over to the squat rack for her leg workout.

Still seething at being cheated out of her lift she was on auto-pilot as she set the rack to her height, added weight, and took position under the bar.

"Stupid man." She thought as she lifted the bar on her shoulders and took a step back. Watching her form in the mirror, Desiree started her squats.

"Fucking asshole." She murmured to herself as she pushed out her reps.

"Jerk." She spat as she started to feel the burn from her exertions.

"Desiree? You ok?"

Desiree stood up from her last squat and was surprised to see Trixie, dressed to work out, standing behind her.

"Trixie, what are you doing here?" She asked as she stepped forward to set the bar back onto the squat rack.

"I work out here; yoga and Pilates and cardio usually. I don't recall ever seeing you here before though. That was an impressive set."

"That's because..." Desiree stopped herself from finishing her sentence. That's because I'm usually here working out as Dustin, she thought.

"I'm running late today, I usually get here and work out earlier than this." She answered instead.

Dustin had never seen Trixie working out either, but Dustin always kept his head down and avoided interaction with people. Dustin and his stupid Social Anxiety, Desiree remembered bitterly.

"Impressive? Impressive how?" Desiree dropped her earlier line of thought and changed the subject.

"You just did 30 reps." Trixie said.

"Oh." Desiree started to feel the effect of so many reps. She had racked the 45 pound weights onto the bar for total of 135 pounds. 5 more than her total body weight. Normally she would have done sets of 10 reps with a rest between each set. In her anger she must've forgot to count her reps.

She turned and posed for the mirror to check out her ass. She could see her muscles rippling beneath the soft curve of fat of her bottom. "Damn. You could bounce a quarter off that ass."

Trixie laughed out loud. "Yes...you could."

Desiree laughed as well as she retrieved a bottle of water from her gym bag. She was thirsty, and after all, it was important to always stay hydrated.

**

Adam Smith only had a few true friends and he was happy to count Penny Farthing among them. So when his caller ID notified him she was calling his private line he picked up right away.

"Penny, to what do I own the pleasure?"

"Adam, it's been too long. Unfortunately I'm not calling just for pleasure today."

"Oh?" Adam was intrigued.

"I was calling to find out about Dustin. We haven't heard from him in quite awhile. Do you know how he is doing?

"I assume he is doing fine. I haven't heard anything since I hired him and assigned him to one of our Risk Assessment divisions."

"Could you check on him for me? He hasn't spoken to his grandmother in a few months now and she's worried."

"Anything for you Penny, I'll call you back as soon as I get an update."

"Thank you Adam."

Adam hung up and was surprised by the call. He always felt that Penny was the one that got away. He had known her since college and they had dated and even been intimate on several occasions. It hurt when she broke up with him after she came out as lesbian. A lesser man would have considered this a blow to his virility but Adam knew it was a testament to his masculinity and virility that even lesbians found him desirable.

Truthfully he had been meaning to check on the Risk Assessment division for awhile. They're work had really improved after hiring Dustin but had started to suffer lately. He'd been meaning to figure out why and decided to look into it after he asked about Dustin.

Adam had his secretary make the call and was quickly patched through to Bob Malthus.

"Bob, you old trooper, how are things down in Risk Assessment?"

"Doing well boss; can't complain. To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?" Bob was nervous. Adam Smith wasn't really known for making social calls to his employees.

"I just wanted to check up on the kid I sent your way awhile back, name of Dustin Thurston, how is he doing?"

Adam heard what sounded like nervous shuffling in the back ground.

"Well, I'm sorry to say I was forced to terminate Dustin a while ago." Bob said.

"Terminated? As in Fired? I personally hired this kid and you fired him without informing me first?" Adam found that he was irritated that the kid had been fired and no one had thought to keep him informed. Fortunately Adam knew how to maintain his composure and always present a calm and calculating expression. It helped him to work to keep his temper under control.

"I didn't know you had a personal interest Sir." Always good to be respectful to your superiors when under pressure, Bob knew.

"And why, exactly was he terminated?" Adam asked as an suppressed the edge that tried to creep into his voice.

"Well, his work wasn't up to the standards we expect here in risk assessment." Bob dissembled.

Adam had called up Dustin's personnel file while he talked to Bob. He noted that Dustin's dates of hiring and firing coincided with the increase and then decrease of productivity and accuracy of Risk Assessment's reports.

12