Red Swallow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a non-answer Bob. Don't bullshit a bull-shitter. According to my data your work was improving when he was there. What happened?"

Well..." Bob hemmed and hawed.

"Damn it spit it out Bob."

"Dustin was working part time at a Club called COBALT. We didn't feel that his employment at this club was in keeping with the moral standards of Smith Financial."

Adam's anger was developing into a slow burn at first as he discovered that Dustin was fired without his knowledge. Learning that he was working at a known gentlemen's club and brothel came as a complete surprise.

"Alright Bob, Carry on then."

"Yes sir." Bob was relieved to end the call.

Adam let his surprise fade as he considered what to do. It would be so easy to simply call back Penny and let her know what he found out, but she would want details and truthfully so did Adam.

Adam knew all about club COBALT. He secretly had a gold membership and was one of the clubs vetted "trusted" patrons. It would be very easy to find out what was going on by calling the manager.

But exercising due diligence first, Adam logged on to the members only website. In only a couple of key strokes and clicks he found the menu. It was not even a minute before he realized that "Desiree" was really Dustin.

Adam looked at the full screen page with the high def pictures and was surprised that the pudgy young man he hired was now working as a hostess at COBALT. The pictures of a beautiful young woman, singing on stage, smiling as a waitress waiting tables; she definitely didn't have a pudgy middle. The figure of "Desiree" was near perfect, maybe a bit small up top but...

Adam felt a gentle stirring in his groin and after a few moments consideration he placed a dinner order. He no longer went to the club anymore as he was too well known, but that didn't mean he couldn't have take-out.

**

Desiree had finished her song. It was her turn to open for the night. It was open mike night again and it looked to be a fun evening. The club was packed and the first customer wanting to take the stage was waiting in the wings.

"Boom, boom, boom, even brighter than the moon, moon, moon, it's always been inside of you, you, you, and now it's time to let it through, ooo, ooo"

Desiree once again excelled at her performance and the crowded club approved. She passed the mike off to the DJ and went to see if anyone had hired her as their hostess for the evening.

She was immediately intercepted by Anastasya. "Dez, you have a dinner date tonight."

"Tonight, when did this happen?" Usually an appointment for a dinner date was known in advance.

"An hour ago...one of our trusted customers has requested the pleasure" it was always interesting how the word 'pleasure' was emphasized "of your company for the evening."

"Oh...ok...wow...where?"

"We will have a driver take you and see you arrive safely. Your patron is a gold level member so be...at your best." Anastasya paused as she gave Desiree a pentrating look.

"Go and change into your little black dress, the sequined tea dress with the open back. Black heels, gold jewelry, and touch up your makeup, make it a bit less dramatic. You leave in 30 minutes."

Desiree just nodded her assent as she made her way to her wardrobe and changed from her formal gown to her black sequined tea length dress. She was forced to go bra less as the dress was open backed. Her small A-cups filled out the front of her dress adequately, but Desiree couldn't help feeling inadequate without her padded bra and breast forms compared to some of the more busty divas.

She changed her stockings for black sheer thigh highs after changing into black silk bikini cut panties, and put on her 4" black Louboutin Heels. At her vanity she put on a gold chain necklace, gold ball stud earrings, and slender gold bracelets.

She checked her makeup and made a few minor alterations, with a practiced hand removing her eye shadow and applying a less dramatic color. She then changed her lipstick to a deep rich red that went well with the black of her dress.

She checked her appearance in the mirror and was pleased at the classical elegance of her ensemble. She grabbed a long light summer coat and made her way downstairs and out the back of the club to the waiting car with a minute to spare.

Desiree sat in the back of the car quietly anticipating her dinner date but her reverie was broken when after a short drive the car brought her to the front entrance of the Smith Financial building.

Desiree grew apprehensive when the car stopped in front of her former work place.

"This is the place?" She asked Nikolai, her driver.

Nikolai merely nodded as he parked the car and opened the door for Desiree. Nikolai didn't care much for the whores. He was paid to make sure they arrived safely and that was the end of it as far as he was concerned.

Desiree glanced up at the towering building and approached with some trepidation. Was Carl her dinner date for the evening? It would be recklessly bold for him to have her at his place of work. Besides, she knew that Anastasya had considered banning him for being too rough on her but as near as she knew nothing had come of that yet. There was no way Carl could be a gold member.

Nikolai took Desiree's hand and escorted her from the car to the elevator and Desiree's fears were alleviated and replaced with puzzlement as Nikolai pressed the button for the 40 floor.

The 40th floor was where the executive offices were. The CEO, CFO, President's office. Desiree began to feel curious as to whom she would be entertaining.

Arriving at the 40th floor Nikolai led her to the office of the CEO, Adam Smith. Desiree's emotional rollercoaster of reverie, apprehension, trepidation and puzzlement now plunged into dread. Adam Smith knew Dustin. Would he recognize her now as Desiree?

Desiree walked through the doors to Adam's office as Nikolai released her hand, nodded professionally, and left, closing the doors behind him. Standing alone in Adam's office for the first time since her job interview those many months ago, Desiree took a good look at the man before her.

Standing at over 6 feet tall and wearing a black business suit, Desiree noted that Adam was handsome with piercing eyes and a strong nose and chin. He had good color but perhaps could use some more time in the gym as wealth and privilege had added a few extra pounds that he could probably do without. His hair was a distinguished grey color with a tendency to curl slightly. Desiree thought his hair was also a bit long and perhaps he could us a haircut.

Desiree momentarily caught herself when Adam looked right at her. The last time she was here she couldn't even look her former boss in the eyes as her Social Anxiety prevented it. Now, despite her current profession, or maybe because of it, she found that she could look straight at him without worry.

"Well, you look absolutely stunning tonight...Dustin."

Desiree didn't flinch at Adam's statement. Well that answered that question she thought. Still, she was surprised that he recognized her and it piqued her inquisitive nature.

"Thank you Adam, and you are looking very handsome tonight, and its Desiree now." Where Dustin would have cowered with fear, Desiree could flirt with the best of them.

"Or course...Desiree...I must admit, when we first met, I would never have guessed that you were transgendered." Adam began amicably.

Desiree smiled as she shrugged off her coat and set in on the back of one of the chairs; revealing herself wearing her little black dress, the short skirt showcasing her long legs and heels. The lace tops of her thigh high stockings merely hinted at by the dress skirt length. She noted that Adam swallowed slightly, perhaps with skittishness as he seemed to admire her.

"I suppose I didn't know about it either at the time." Desiree moved over to the bar in the corner of Adam's office. She walked slowly to allow Adam a moment to watch and she saw that he seemed appreciative of her beauty.

"May I?" She asked, indicating the wet bar.

"Please do. I'll have a scotch, on the rocks." Adam smiled when he spoke.

Desiree made Adam's drink and then one for herself. She had never had scotch before and was curious. Taking their drinks she approached Adam, who had not risen from his chair behind his desk since she arrived.

Desiree held the drinks low, near her hips as she walked toward Adam and swirled the drinks, causing a pleasant sound as the ice would softly strike the glass. She handed Adam his glass and then held hers in front of her, with a slight smile admiring Adam where he sat.

"To what are we drinking?" She asked softly.

Adam noted the shift as she posed for him, one foot forward slightly, her drink held casually in front of her pert breasts, emphasized by the v-neck of the body of the dress; her long legs that seemed to go on forever.

"To business." Adam said as he took a swig of his Scotch.

"To business?" Desiree asked as she took a tiny sip of her scotch, and regretted doing so. It was too strong with an oak flavor and seemed to burn in her mouth like fire.

"I must admit to being surprised that you were fired, and even more surprised as to where you now find employment." Adam finally rose from his desk chair and moved around his desk to approach Desiree.

"I suppose the world is a strange place." Desiree allowed.

"Your former colleagues had little to say about it. Strange, that." Adam probed for answers.

"Well, to be fair, I became closer to some of them than to others." Desiree winked as she spoke. Memories of Carl were still unpleasant.

Adam realized he was getting nowhere with pussyfooting around and decided to be direct.

"I looked into the Risk Assessment unit where you worked. Accuracy of information and projections was up 22% when you were there, and then fell off to below average after you left."

"After I was fired, you mean." Desiree wondered if this was a dinner date or an interrogation. She realized that it didn't matter. Adam would have already paid to have her here. She decided she could be blunt as well.

"I did all my own work that Bob Malthus assigned me as well as all the work Carl Marks dumped on me. I stayed until all the work was done and did it for a pittance in wages."

Desiree took another sip of her scotch. It hadn't improved any in the minute since her previous sip.

"I doubt Carl would agree with that." Adam challenged levelly. He approached Desiree slowly. He towered over her and tried to intimidate her.

"No more than when he fucked me, I'm sure." Desiree answered smoothly.

Adam was impressed with how Desiree was handling herself during his questioning. No backing down or fear. Her answers were sharp with just a bit of edge to them. Adam found that he was becoming distracted by her beauty standing so close to her. She just looked straight up to his eyes and didn't back away. Her perfume was enchanting.

"Interesting...and I'm impressed."

"That I have a brain or that I am pretty?" Desiree flirted again. She didn't know what Adam's end game was so stuck with her role.

"Both, actually." Adam took another swig of his scotch, finishing it. He set his empty glass down on his desk and then took Desiree's nearly full drink and set it down as well.

Adam had all the answers he needed. He wasn't sure yet what he would tell Penny Farthing but for now he had other plans.

Adam stood up and moved closer to Desiree and took her in his arms. He was pleased as she seemed to melt right into his embrace while still looking up into his eyes.

Adam dropped his head down and kissed Desiree. Her lips met his and he pulled her closer as she placed her arms around his neck and held him in an embrace of her own. Adam decided that there would be more time for talking later.

**

Desiree left the Smith Financial building at precisely 4 AM. Well before any workers would start showing up and long after their lovemaking session had ended. Adam had taken her from his office up one more story and into his private penthouse that comprised the entire top floor of his building.

Desiree smiled to herself as she sat in the back of the car taking her home. Home would be her apartment as COBALT would have closed over an hour ago. She sent Anastasya a quick text that she was fine and was going home and would be back at COBALT later that day.

Desiree shifted slightly in her seat as the taxi turned and she felt the warmth of her bottom, and in her bottom, from Adam's generous attention in bed; the slightly squishy sloppy feeling of his cum trapped inside her causing her to smile, her expression one of relaxed satisfaction.

Adam had disrobed her in the bedroom of his penthouse. The bed was actually up against a wall of windows that faced out onto the skyline of New York. He left the curtains open and the lights dimmed.

Desiree had never been an exhibitionist but Adam's enticing kisses and firm hands were enough to make her forget, or just not care, that anyone who chose to look would be treated to a private voyeurism porn show.

Stripped to her heels, thigh highs and panties Desiree had stood before Adam and was prepared to kneel down before him to give him a blow job when he took her completely by surprise, knelt down before her, pulled down her panties and gave her a blow job.

Desiree's small cock was hard as a rock in mere seconds. She was astonished at how good it felt. It was probably less than a minute before her knees buckled and she had to press down on Adams shoulders to prevent her from falling down as she came, shooting her tiny load of cum.

Adam didn't swallow or spit. He had timed it perfectly and had a wash cloth with him to catch her load. He generously wiped her tiny cock clean, pulled up her panties, and as he stood up, guided her down onto her knees to service him.

Desiree eagerly sought to return the favor. Her first blow job...that she ever received, that is...was amazing, but what she really wanted to do was take care of Adam and his cock. At just over 7 inches and a decent thickness, Desiree bob evenly as she took him into her mouth and fellated him with zeal and reckless abandon.

Desiree used her phone and paid the taxi fare and walked into her apartment building. She made her way to her apartment and shut and locked the door behind her. Tossing off her high heels, dropping her coat, and then shimmying out of her dress, she left a trail of clothing from her front door to her bathroom shower.

The hot water streamed from the shower head as she gently washed her sore and satisfied body. Sweat, makeup, and cum were all washed away by the shampoo, facial scrub, and body wash. Satisfied and sated, Desiree toweled off and climbed naked into bed. She thought about what happened next.

Adam was quite able to resist her oral attention and it took all her skills to finally get him to cum. She had bobbed and sucked, licked and teased with her tongue, gently nipped with her teeth, and still Adam resisted. Desiree felt equal to the challenge as she stroked his saliva slickened shaft with one hand while gently fondling his balls with another.

Still Adam would not cum. Desiree looked up in deep thought, making eye contact with Adam as she pondered how to make him cum, absentmindedly tapping his cock against her lips while she pondered.

Then licking her finger, she resumed bobbing up and down on his cock with her mouth and gently probed Adam's ass with her moistened finger.

When Adam gasped in pleasure she knew she was on the right track. With gentle yet firm pressure she slowly worked her finger into Adams Ass. It worked! Once her finger had penetrated his ass past her first knuckle he groaned in pleasure and a torrent of cum erupted from his balls and out his cock into her mouth.

Desiree made sure she had his cock deep down her throat. She did not care too much for the taste of cum and having him shoot his load straight into her tummy meant it would bypass her taste buds completely.

In business, and love, that was a win-win situation.

And once Adam finished cumming and she had released his cock from her mouth, Adam had pulled her back up, placed her on her back on the bed and put pillows under her to elevate her ass, and fucked her hard.

He even made sure to use lubrication first before he ploughed into her back passage with his 7 inch long hard cock.

Desiree lay in her bed as sleep slowly approached. She could still remember the pleasantly intense feeling of fullness as Adam pounded her ass; the pleasure of being spanked by his lap every time his cock bottomed out inside her. The relief and regret when he withdrew and the momentary anticipation just before his cock started to plunge back into her ass on the next stroke.

It was amazing. It was just...perfect.

Adam didn't stop until she had an orgasm. His cock slipped and slid against her prostate and the stimulation was extraordinary. The memory of her first, and then her second, and then her third rapture still vivid in her mind, the pleasure finally ending when Adam ploughed hard into her for the last time, his second ample load of cum spewing deep and wet into her ass.

Overcome with exhaustion, Desiree finally fell asleep.

12