Red Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Angela! You're making me cum too! I'm licking my sister's son's cum out of her pussy while she cums all over my face! OH GOD!!!!!! Mom began thrusting her hips at Aunt Angela's face and cumming powerfully! As their orgasms began to subside, they sat up, cuddling together and kissing each other passionately.

Sean and I stared open-mouthed at the incredible show our mothers had just put on for us! Finally I spoke. "Wow! That was incredible! You two are so hot together! How long have you been doing that?????"

Mom smiled sexily "Thank you, baby! We should be, we've had enough practice! Your Aunt and I have been lovers for a long time! Like I said, we love sex with men, but we love sex with women too, and our favorite women to have sex with are each other!"

"Wow! I had no idea! Did you?" I asked Sean.

"No! Not a clue! But DAMN that was HOT!" Sean replied.

Our mothers smiled and held each other. "Thank you, boys" Mom said. "I believe it's your turn, baby!" Mom said to me. My head was spinning from all that we had done so far, and from the idea that there was still more to come (or probably to CUM!) My cock was hard as a rock and ready for whatever might be next.

I took the dice and rolled a number that took me into the Red Zone as well. My space told me to take a red Action card. "'Welcome to the Red Zone. There are still more fantasies to be explored. For this turn, switch partners, and move all tokens to the last Red Zone space before The Big Finish!'" I looked at Aunt Angela, and she looked into my eyes and smiled with a lust-filled gaze. Mom and Sean did pretty much the same thing. I moved all the tokens to the next-to-last square, and we all glowed for a few moments.

Mom and Aunt Angela stayed on the couch but moved apart just enough to put a little space in between them. They were still holding hands. They were a sight to behold. Two gorgeous, voluptuous women, SISTERS, no less, a gorgeous redhead and a gorgeous blonde, sitting side-by-side, completely naked, their pussies dripping wet, their breasts leaking drops of milk. I never wanted this game to end! Aunt Angela beckoned to me. "Come on George, come to Aunt Angela. We've both fantasized about this, time to make it a reality."

At the same time, Mom beckoned to Sean. "Come on, Sean baby, come to Aunt Kylie.

Sean and I just about fell over each other rushing to the couch! I went to Aunt Angela and Sean went to my Mom. Aunt Angela and I started making out on one end of the couch as Mom and Sean started making out on the other end of it. After a lot of hot kissing and cuddling, I moved down and started to kiss and lick my aunt's breasts. I moved to a nipple and began to suck, and was almost immediately rewarded with a flow of sweet, warm milk. I moaned, and Aunt Angela sighed happily and cradled my head as I nursed at her breast. Soon, we repeated it with the other breast. As I switched over, I glanced next to us and Sean was doing the same thing, nursing on his Aunt - my Mom's - breasts.

After I had nursed from her other breast, I moved down between Aunt Angela's legs and down to her pussy. I began kissing and licking all over her pussylips and clit. She gasped and wrapped her legs around my head. "Oh God, baby, yes! Eat your aunt's pussy! Make me cum all over your face!" I began focusing on her clit and on fucking her pussy with my tongue. As she got hotter, she pumped her pussy at my mouth and moaned. "Oh God George, that's it! I'm gonna cum! Your aunt is going to cum all over your face! OHHHH!!!!" Her juices soaked my face as she came.

With my head trapped between her gorgeous legs, I couldn't see Mom and Sean, but based on what I could hear, they were at about the same point. "Oh yes Sean! I'm cumming! You're making me cum! Your aunt is gonna cum all over your face NOWWWW!!!!"

After both women came down from their orgasms, they pulled us up. Our faces looked like glazed donuts! They kissed us passionately, sharing their juices with us. Then Mom said "I'm feeling like a cowgirl today, how about you, Sis?"

"Mmmmm, Yee-ha! I'd love to 'go for a ride'!" Aunt Angela answered. "OK, boys, sit down on the couch. You both get to be the horses for us cowgirls!"

Sean and I sat down and as soon as we did, Aunt Angela straddled me, and Mom straddled Sean. We watched as each of them put their pussies above our cocks. Almost in unison, they sank down, taking our hard cocks deep inside their pussies. All four of us moaned as our aunts were fully seated, our cocks as deep inside them as we could go, the heads pressing right against their wombs.

Aunt Angela and I looked into each others' eyes and I grasped her hips as she began to slowly ride up and down my cock. Out of my peripheral vision, I could see that Mom was doing the same thing with Sean. "Mmmmm, does that feel good George? Your Aunt Angela's pussy fucking your nice hard cock? Your cock feels so good inside of me. I want to fuck you until you shoot one of those great big loads of cum inside me! I know we can't get pregnant if we already are pregnant, but if we could I'd want you to get me pregnant too!"

"Me too, Aunt Angela! I'd love to get you pregnant too! Maybe after you and Sean have this one, we can do this again and I can get you pregnant!"

"What do you think, Kylie? Would you like to watch your son get me pregnant?"

We looked over at Mom and Sean. Mom was riding his cock at about the same pace that Aunt Angela was riding mine. "YES! But only if YOU watch YOUR son get ME pregnant! I'll want to do this again so Sean can get me pregnant!"

Sounds like we have a deal, baby! As soon as we can do it, you'll get me pregnant while my son gets your mother pregnant! Sound good to you, Sean?" Sean was holding my mother's hips as she began riding his cock faster.

"God yes, Mom! I'd love to get Aunt Kylie pregnant!"

Aunt Angela noticed Mom speeding up and started riding me faster in response. "Mmmmm, it's a date! In the meantime though, we can practice right now. Let's drive these two crazy until they cum deep inside us and fill our pussies with those great big loads of hot, potent cum!"

"Definitely!"

Aunt Angela focused in on me, looking into my eyes and riding me faster. "Come on George, fuck me and cum inside me. I want to feel my nephew's cock pumping all of that sweet, hot cum deep inside my pussy! Fill me with a big load of cum! I want to feel it all though my pussy and up into my womb. Try to get me pregnant! I'm gonna cum all over that beautiful cock! OHHHH!!!!"

Next to us, Mom was speeding things up too. "OK Sean, my son is going to fill your mother up with a big load of cum. I want you to fill me up too! Your aunt wants you to pump all that hot cum deep inside of her while my son does the same to my sister! It's SOOOO HOT! It's gonna make me cum all over your cock! OHHHH!!!"

I was pretty sure Sean couldn't hold out much longer, and I was sure I couldn't! When Aunt Angela came, her pussy squeezed my cock over and over as she rode faster. "Oh God, Aunt Angela! You're making me cum! I'm gonna cum inside you!"

"YES! Cum in me baby! Fill your aunt's pussy with all that hot cum! Fill me up! CUM IN ME!"

I couldn't hold back any longer. Feeling her cumming on my cock again pushed me over the edge. I pulled her hips down and thrust mine up to get me as deep as possible and I exploded inside her! My cock began pumping jet after jet of cum up into my aunt's hot, wet pussy and up into her womb. We held each other tightly and Aunt Angela pumped her hips, working my cock with her pussy muscles as I kept cumming inside her. I pumped about a dozen large jets of cum up into her, and as the last few jets were going into her, some of the cum was leaking out around my cock.

As our orgasms were subsiding, we looked over to see that Mom and Sean had slowed down to watch us, but now were approaching their own climaxes. "Yes, Sean, cum inside me! Fill your aunt's pussy with cum like my son just did to your mother! Cum inside me, baby! Try to get me pregnant! Fill me up! CUM IN ME!!!! OHHHH!!!!"

"Aunt Kylie, I can feel you cumming! Your pussy is squeezing my cock! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your pussy NOW!!!!

They held each other tightly as Sean pumped another big load of cum into her pussy. Just like with us, by the time their orgasms subsided, some of his cum was leaking out around his cock.

When they finished cumming, each couple kissed, cuddled and caressed for a few minutes, basking in yet another afterglow. Mom and Aunt Angela dismounted us and sat together with Sean and I on either end, so they could caress each other. I glanced at the table. The spinner was glowing again! "What does THAT mean?" I asked.

Aunt Angela's and Mom's eyes got wide as saucers! After a few moments of total silence, Mom said "I think it means you might have been wrong about us not being able to get pregnant if we're already pregnant, Sis!"

"You've GOT to be kidding!" Aunt Angela answered.

"Aren't you the one that told me that I should know better than to ask what else COULD happen next in anything around our mother?" Mom asked.

"Yes I am. OK, well now what?" Aunt Angela answered.

"Now I guess we spin to see 'now what'" Mom said. "But which one is supposed to spin?"

"Well, we BOTH just got fucked again and we BOTH got filled with another huge load of cum, so I would think we BOTH have to spin it!" Aunt Angela reasoned. She reached over and picked up the spinner. "Well, it let me pick it up, so I definitely am supposed to spin. See if it lets you pick it up." She said, placing it back on the table.

Mom reached over and picked the still glowing spinner up easily. "Looks like you're right, Sis. It's both of us! But how do we know if the number we get is the total count or additional, not counting the fact that we were already pregnant?"

Aunt Angela thought about it and then said "Well, everything has been turn-based up til now, so this spin should be just for this round. Plus, if either of us had spun the highest number possible on the first spin, it would have no way to show the total on this one!" We all agreed that made sense.

Mom looked at Sean. "Well, since I'm already holding the spinner, let's see what you did to your aunt!" Mom flicked the spinner. It spun around and stopped solidly on the one egg cell. "One. So you did get me pregnant even though I was already pregnant with twins! That means I'm pregnant with triplets from two different fathers! One from my nephew and two from my own son! God this is so HOT!!!!" Mom rubbed her tummy as she said that and looked like she was about to have an orgasm just from thinking about it! "Your turn, Angela!" Mom said as she handed the spinner to her. "Time to see what 'trouble' my son got you in!

Aunt Angela picked up the spinner and flicked it. It spun around and around til it stopped on the two egg cell. Aunt Angela looked into my eyes. "Two! You got both your mother AND I pregnant with twins! Wow...so that means I'm pregnant with triplets from two different fathers too! One from my own son and two from my nephew! You're right, Kylie, this is so HOT!!!!" Aunt Angela rubbed her tummy as she said it. "Triplets! It's a damn good thing that it says our bodies will go back to the way they were!!!!"

"You're not kidding, Sis!" Mom laughed. Then she got a sexy look on her face. "You know, Angela, I got to taste your son's cum out of your pussy, and you got to taste my son's cum out of my pussy...but I didn't get to taste my son's cum out of your pussy and you didn't get to taste your son's cum out of my pussy -- yet"

"Mmmmm....I like the way you think, baby!" Aunt Angela purred as she moved to Mom's side.

They directed Sean and I to move back to our "front row voyeur seats" on the other couch. "The game isn't over yet, and we have no idea what 'The Big Finish' is." Mom explained. "If we keep letting you two inside us before this game ends, we're each going to end up giving birth to a basketball team!" Sean and I would definitely have loved to participate, but watching them was fantastic too, and just maybe they'd get so hot that they would pull us in!

Mom and Aunt Angela started kissing, licking and deep French kissing each other again, caressing each other all over.

As they got hotter, they started alternating drinking milk from each other's breasts again, holding and cuddling each other as they did. Both of them came from the foreplay and the nursing on each others' breasts. Then they moved around into a 69 position. "God, SO much cum!" Mom exclaimed as she played with Aunt Angela's pussy which was filled with my cum. "I'm kinda surprised we both didn't get triplets from EACH of them!"

"MMMM...I know!" Aunt Angela said as she began playing with Mom's cum-filled pussy. It wasn't long before they were licking and sucking each others' pussies and clits, tongue-fucking each other and scooping out as much cum as they could. Soon they were both getting close to climax. They had obviously done this a lot and knew what each other liked, and they brought each other to powerful simultaneous orgasms, covering each others' faces with their juices. After a few moments to recover, they sat up and cuddled with each other.

"Damn, Mom! You and Aunt Kylie are so hot together!" Sean exclaimed.

"You sure are!" I chimed in.

Both of them smiled broadly. "Thank you, boys! We've had lots of fun together over the years. Adding you two in is going to make it even better!" Mom said. "I'm presuming everyone wants to continue being lovers from now on?"

We all agreed enthusiastically!

"I agree too!" Mom said with a sexy smile. "My turn. Looks like it's time to find out what The Big Finish is!" Mom rolled the dice and moved her token to the last square. The moment Mom put her token down on the square, the other tokens moved to the square on their own and the whole board started glowing. After a few moments, a ghostly apparition appeared over the board -- it was Grandma Jess!

"Hello Kylie! Hello Angela! Hello George! Hello Sean! See, ladies? I told you your boys had the hots for you!" she said with a chuckle. "All I did was include a little inhibition lowering spell and BOOM! You were all over each other. Or should I say BANG?"

"MOM!" My Mother and Aunt Angela said in unison.

"Now both of you know that kind of spell well enough to know it can't make anyone do anything they don't actually want to do. It just frees them to do what they really want to do but think that they shouldn't or aren't supposed to.

"What about all the fertility stuff?" Mom asked. "Making the boys shoot huge loads, increased chances of conception...did you want the boys to get their own mothers pregnant????"

"Well, yes, but so did all of you! Lowered inhibitions, remember? It wouldn't have made you do anything you didn't already want to do deep down -- or deep inside!" she chuckled. We all had to laugh and agree with that -- after all, we had confessed to that being part of our fantasies! "It's high time we increase the size of the coven, and that's the easiest way to do it, as well as the most fun!" Now as to the other questions you all have. First of all, yes, all the changes that happened in the game are now permanent. The boys will continue to shoot those big loads with minimal recovery time, each one will be just as big and just as potent, conception will be very likely unless you use birth control, the girls will both be able to lactate on demand (from either the children or the boys!) and no matter how many you get pregnant with and have at once, your bodies will return to the way they were, no stretch marks or anything! I love you all and I wanted to make sure you had this much fun all the time! Plus, more fun means more sex, and more sex means more of a chance you'll let nature take its course and make the coven even larger! You'll also have the game, though I doubt any of you will need it!

"No, Mom, I'm sure we won't. Now that we all know how we feel and have already fucked, I'm pretty sure the only thing we might need is help with NOT fucking each other every chance we get!" Aunt Angela told her.

"Well sweetie, that I'm DEFINITELY NOT going to help you with!" she said with a sly little smile.

"We know, Mom!" my mother said with a chuckle. Hey, what about the ability to get pregnant even if we already are?"

"Yes, sweetheart, that's permanent too, though it will be confined to sex within the same day. So, if your Son gets you pregnant now, and your nephew fucks you sometime today, he will be able to get you pregnant too, just like what happened now. But if he fucks you tomorrow and you got pregnant today, it won't work. Oh, and it's not limited to multiple partners!"

"What do you mean, Mom?" my mother asked.

"I mean if your son fucks you in the morning and gets you pregnant, if he fucks you again that same day, he can get you pregnant again with another one -- or two! So the same thing that happened now, but all with the same partner!" she explained.

My Mom flashed me a very seductive look. "Wow. We might just have to try that!"

"I think my plan worked even better than I hoped!" Gran's spirit said. "It sounds like the future of the coven is bright...and big!" We all laughed at that. "Well, that's the end of this game, and I'd say you all won! The phones, doors and windows will work again. I love you all. Have fun! Remember, the family that plays together stays together!" Gran's image faded away and the board stopped glowing.

"Wow...this has been some day!" Aunt Angela said. "I knew Mom was very sexual and very mischievous, but DAMN!"

"Well, that just means you and I come by it honestly, Sis!" Mom giggled. I'm SO glad she did this for us. We've always been a close family, but now we can be as close as we've WANTED to be but didn't dare!"

"Very true. I'm really glad she did it also!" Aunt Angela said. "So now what?"

Mom turned and looked right at me. "Now what? You know how Mom said that if our sons got us pregnant, and then fucked us again the same day, they could get us pregnant again?"

Aunt Angela turned and looked at Sean. "Yeah...?"

"Well since we know our bodies are going to go back to normal afterward, want to try for quadruplets?" Mom asked. I don't know how it was possible, but my cock got even harder! The head was glistening with a drop of pre-cum.

"With the way George has been putting two at a time into both of us, you may end up with quintuplets!" Aunt Angela said with a giggle.

"Very true." Mom said. "But then again, Sean just might put a pair in you and you'll end up with quintuplets!" Sean's cock was pointing straight at his mother and throbbing as well. "The boys look like they're more than ready...let's find out!"

The End (At least for now)