All Comments on 'Red Zone'

by jaguar6969

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is the game available from Milton Bradley or Parker Bros?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite interesting story! As they are forced to play the game, no matter what, it would be a lot more interesting if they didn't fall so quickly for the idea of having sex with each other. I'm more into stories playing around the red-line-crossing a bit more. But that's just me. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, making already fake stories more ridiculous...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happens when the boys wind up landing on the same square

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 1 year ago

This is a fun story to read. I hope you continue writing more chapters.

Mandalore71Mandalore71over 1 year ago

What an amazing story!!!!! Can’t wait for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great...Want More

dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

WOW this one was Hot!! more of these pregnancy stories!!

DomanbarbarianDomanbarbarianover 1 year ago

Great story, pretty hot, paving seems a little rushed but combining the inhibition reducing magic with characters who feel like they desired each other for a long time makes it believable.

Overall great story! Looking forward to a sequel should you be so inclined. Maybe a next gen thing where the kids from this discover the game after coming off age and playing it themselves possibly without an explanation from the parents intentional or kids found it and started before parents noticed they found it (possibly include parents as players possibly just brothers and sisters)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of those stories that would be great illustrated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would you have a bunch of kids with no description of how you can afford it? Were they millionaires which would make them more open to scrutiny or they just going to poof money into existence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a big fan of one man....one woman. If I was fucking my mother, she would be my woman. I couldn't share my woman with man. I surely would want to fuck my babies in her as the sons did to their moms in this story.

Some folks get off seeing couples switching off. It's just not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Try avoiding burying dialogue in the middle of narrative. When narrative changes to dialogue, you should used a paragraph break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad for a first!

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 1 year ago

I think this is just a fun romp. Fun to imagine and all the fun down the road. Keep going as I liked this work and look forward to anything else you write.

BigdataBigdataover 1 year ago

Well done, it was fun and enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story... Hope to see a second part to it!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Loved it until they switched partners and you totally lost me there. Gave you an extra star for the impregnation and lactation.

1thaiguy1thaiguyover 1 year ago

Great story hopefully you can find more

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

One of the hottest and most fun to read stories out there. I would like to see a sequel where the game gets passed around to other members of the family.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More of this!!!

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great story. Hot sexy erotic. Great first story. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. 5stars

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

I've read some good stories and a lot of extremely bad ones because they were just wrong. After I was able to work around things that didn't set well emotionally this is the best ever.

Both moms got pregnant at age 16, I need to reread the beginning. Are they twins, was it rape, incest or witchcraft.

Like someone said I don't like sharing my woman but mom with my cousin after sole searching is ok just not their love for sex and casual guy hookups, bjs, fucks and all. If you had them not like men because of their early pregnancy and only had them casually with women until they got the hots for their sons it would have been a trillion times better.

I got confused about same day pregnancy, was it just with mom and aunt or other women too and can other guys fuck them the same day and knock them up.

One last question why if they were saying be careful did they not do anal at all?

Awesome story thanks, whenever I need to feel good I'll go to this story and don't change your heart, writing style, content or use non consensual in any story please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read a lot of stories about how 2 sons seduced their moms. Comparable to this type of stories - very elementary plot (or I just formally name a plot). This story TOO simple from category "wam-bam-thank-you-mom". I believe 14 yrs old teens will enjoy it. That's it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is almost just a copy and paste of Zany Zone with a few alterations.

HerHindHerHindover 1 year ago

Rushed a bit to get to the action but really nice read overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great game and story. Thank you for sharing.

newtype2525newtype2525over 1 year ago

FUCK!

FUCK-Y-TI-FUCK-FUCK!

That was inspired! I love that it wasn't just, "they tripped out an old love potion." Though, now that I say it, that sounds fun too! But the Jumanji/Game of Life-style game was fun! If I have any criticism it would be that you could have push the game a bit further. Maybe they were skinny and not as sexy until they fins the game or more body mods. But that is me trying really hard to find things to say! I loved it! LOVED IT!

PLEASE keep at it! I'd say you could even publish one day if they allowed Incest books on the markets.

Write more! and Write often!

Cheers!

SiodisSiodisover 1 year ago

Oh, this definitely needs to keep fucking going, because this was fucking HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You wasted a good idea. I agree with one of the comments that only teens wi enjoy it.

It was very rushed.

curious9632curious9632over 1 year ago

this was so hot to read, please keep the story going!

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

Pretty interesting take on this. Good story.

steve437steve437over 1 year ago

yummy mommies, love making them pregnant!

and all that milk and squirting - delicious!

beanburner69beanburner69over 1 year ago

loved it. hope there is a second part

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Wow what a sexy fantasy. any more family members to knock up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more stories like this! I love incest, magic and board games!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel like this was written by a teenager

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story ! But are the sisters witches also and how about their sons?? You need write further into this and see how things progress! And what about grandpa???:? Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Swapping wrecked it for me.. went from a 5 to a 2.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[21.04.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It definitely needs the sequel can't wait for it

heathenfilthheathenfilth12 months ago

Good stuff! I do hope there's a sequel.

There's just a little bit too much CAPITALIZATION and multiple exclamation marks!!!!!!!

Otherwise, the premise is really hot and I love this coven stuff. <3

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn! There definitely needs to be a sequel for this.

BrendaNWBrendaNW7 months ago

I loved it ☺ Thank you for an original but also very sexy story. My imagination is running wild with the idea of being Kylie or Angela .. I am so hot and wet that I may wear out my fingers 😁 my boyfriend won't know what hit him !!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well this was a fun and different ride to what I normally read. Yeah, it was insanely over-the-top and stuff, but hey, that's what fantasy is all about. Who's paying for all these kids and raising them? Shit's gonna get out of control real fast. I don't think they thought through these things too well.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD886 months ago

This was fun and different!! I enjoyed this a lot

mustang123mustang1236 months ago

A little out of the ordinary for me BUT I still love the concept

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story!! Excellent twist with the magic and board game.! I really enjoyed this story. It read like a sex crazed Jumanji. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Would love to see a sequel. Maybe a 9 months later with new girlfriends for the sons ? Hmmmm

johnstang2johnstang25 months ago

WOW and I mean WOW. 5 stars for originality and an additional 5 stars for having a story so hot its practically on fire! Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was an incredibly fun and erotic story that was very well told. It's sooo nice to read a story with proper grammar and spelling, which is not normally the case. In other words, ya done good! Looking forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I get to jealous, it would be awesome to have both mom and aunt and by the way Aunt Angela should be blonde with blue eyes. Plus why keep multiplying pregnancies when oral and anal are available even hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous