Redbotts House Pt. 01

Story Info
A finishing school where girls are moulded to obey.
1.9k words
4.47
2.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Redbotts House Part One - The Finishing School - - slave girl sara.

Redbotts House is owned by the eighth generation of the Redbotts family and was once the home of notorious highwayman ReX Hollins. It is said, in the late eighteenth century, he would murder the driver of any horse drawn coach he stopped, tie up any male passengers and rob and fuck the ladies leaving a whipped X on their bottoms with his riding crop. It is rumoured when no ladies were on board, he would fuck the men!

He was finally caught and sentenced to one thousand lashes, then to be hanged, drawn, and quartered for his crimes. However, on his way to town stocks and whipping post for the start of his punishment, he was shot through the heart by a single bullet fired at close range. The assassin blended into the huge crowd and was never caught. It is said you can still hear the crack of a whip in the hall corridors when all is quiet, not that nowadays it is ever quiet.

The main house is now established as a finishing school for the children of the wealthy. These children are often sent to boarding school, a place they live and learn. By junior school age all are able to communicate in a different language to English and are taught all they need to know on history, geography and sciences.

At eighteen their tutoring is finished, and they are sent to a finishing school till the age of twenty-one and Redbotts House is such an establishment. It is of such high standard prospective employers often seek new employees from the school. The emphasis was always aimed at learning, but not without discipline to emphasise the point.

Whereas the working-class are primed to bring in a regular wage all spent on living, the upper class are primed for a professional working life wearing a collar and tie and not having rough labourers` hands.

The schools` discipline and strict rules feature highly, as in all such schools, and are issued with some venom by the dormitory Master and usually in public. In Redbotts House`s case finished off with an X across their backs, or bottoms if plump enough. The young men and women are tutored by the male Masters who show no leniency to either sex.

However, the young gentlemen still flouted rules after lights out. Many a time a lower-class girl would be shared in the beds of the upper-class boys and fucked by all. Before being paid she would be spanked and crossed, X.

One of the young women is Ana, she has come of age, and it was deemed by her parents that two years away at Redbotts House would be the making of her, she relates her story below.

*********

Ana's Story

"Ana Simpkins."

"Erm, Here Sir."

He looked over his glasses and glared at me.

"Hesitation Simpkins, what happens to young ladies who do not listen?"

"Punished Sir."

He tapped his desk and carried on with his registration. What was I thinking! I walked to the front of the classroom where I removed my dress and neatly folded it then put it on his desk. Next my vest, folded and put with my dress.

"Elsie Andrews."

"Elsie Andrews?"

"Here Sir, sorry I missed my name."

"Join Simpkins, that`s your second time this week."

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

I was removing my dark navy blue school knickers as she took of her dress. She had a completely different body to me, I am slim, 32 bust, just, small fair-haired tuft with a soft and even slit, and 5`3" She was a bigger girl all round, as one would describe a farmer`s daughter, a full 34 bust, a black tuft running up to her belly button, and hanging down bits to her slit. When she was undressed, she was pretty well covered in faint, and some not so faint, cane and strap marks, not sure if they were from her weekend at home, or the few days she had been back in class.

"I am so stupid not concentrating."

"Yes you are Andrews, do you know the rule of silence girl?"

"Yes Sir, sorry."

"I will pick someone to elect a place I should cane apart from your two bottoms. You girl, Alice Wimsley, choose an area."

He could not have chosen a worse person, she and Elsie were old adversaries and only a few days ago when Sir asked where Alice should be caned, he chose Elsie who selected her tits and nipples.

"Yes Sir, their nipple ends Sir and HARD, they both deserve it for being so naughty."

Being right at the front of the class I saw Sir adjusting his trousers as his bulge got bigger. Elsie finished undressing and was crying, silly girl, she knows the rules. His desk is set up on a raised area so he can see everyone, some say he is perving at our tits, others says it's so he has a better view of our pussies when punishing us. Well, he would need good eyes to perve my tiny tits.

"Both bend over my desk and hold the other side, six of the best means exactly that, what does it mean Simpkins?"

"Six of your hardest strokes Sir."

"Exactly."

As I bent over, I could see a hand of most girls go under their desk, I knew first hand they would be clitty wanking, as I was yesterday when young Bradswell got a beating. As luck would have it, if you call being in this position luck, my pussy was right on the raised-up ink pot.

"Count class."

A chorus of "Yes Sir."

Whoosh crack, "One Sir," Whoosh crack, "One Sir."

Whoosh crack, "Two Sir," Whoosh crack, "Two Sir."

Whoosh crack, "Three Sir," Whoosh crack, "Three Sir." I let out a scream as his third lash landed on one on the other two. Elsie kept quiet.

Whoosh crack, "Four Sir," Whoosh crack, "Four Sir."

He stood back a pace, the next two would be the X

Whoosh crack, "Five Sir," "OUCHHHHH" Whoosh crack, "Five Sir."

Whoosh crack, "Six Sir," Nooooooo, it hurt like the devil, but I held my ground.

Whoosh crack, "Six Sir," as soon as it was planted Elsie got up and rubbed her bottom, the class gasped. Sir sat on a front row desk, pulled her over his knee and spanked and spanked and spanked the tops of her legs, she was screaming. He took Mary Gill's ruler off her desk and continued until she gave up her fight and surrendered.

"Simpkins, you took your beating as naughty girl should, get dressed and back to your desk. Andrews will take the nipple and tit strokes for both of you at the end of the lesson. Back over the desk Andrews, your position till I beat your front."

"Right ladies, let`s get on with your learning, books out, we will be discussing the riots of Paris."

I did as I was told and dressed without rubbing my bottom and gently sat down to study. The bell rang for break time. We all had twenty minutes to have a Pee and get a drink, I say all, that was until Sir made an announcement.

"Anyone wanting to witness this girl's beating may stay seated, or come back in early, quietly. On your feet Andrews and lift your tits from underneath, high. Let me peak them hard for you Andrews."

He nipped each nipple and squeezed and twisted them, Elsie whimpered.

"Twelve on each nipple Andrews, or maybe, not twelve on each nipple, this needs to be a lesson you will remember!"

"Or what Sir, please may I have an alternative?"

"Four on each nipple and come to my room tonight for extra schoolwork."

"Extra schoolwork please Sir."

Whoosh crack eight times with her screams getting ever louder. Five o`clock and the bell rang so we were dismissed for the day.

"Seven o`clock Andrews."

Her head down and still naked, "Yes Sir, seven o`clock Sir."

When I got back to my dorm two of the Prefects were waiting for me, both with canes in their hands, the usual attire for a prefect.

"So Simpkins, I hear you have been parading naked in public without our permission, did you know that carries a penalty, get naked girl."

"Yes Sirs sorry Sirs."

I put my hand up.

"Yes Simpkins?"

"Please Sir the pain in my bottom is so bad, may I have a spanking instead?"

"Yes of course, Mr. Ripley, will you do the honour of spanking this naughty girl prior to me caning her?"

He laughed an awful laugh; it made me shiver.

"Over my knee Simpkins."

"Yes Sir."

"What do you say Simpkins?"

"Please Mr. Ripley would you spank this naughty girl's bottom?"

"Yes of course, anything to oblige a very pretty young girl."

He spanked right on my stripes, and I screamed.

"Would you like her gagging Mr. Ripley?"

"That would be perfect kind Sir."

My spanking stopped and Mr. Ripley lifted up my head. His cohort was lowering his pants then wanking.

"Open wide."

I had no option and to stress their supremacy over me even more my nose was pinched so I had to open wider to suck and breath.

"That delightful taste I have given you Simpkins is one of the kitchen maid's pussy and arse juices, I had to whip her earlier and as I went to cane her pussy she offered a swap, so I fucked her, is it nice?"

He pulled out and waited for my reply.

"Yes Sir, yummy."

My face fuck and spanking continued till Sir pulled out and the spanking stopped.

I was left on my knees, crying.

"Do you know the crab position Simpkins?"

"Y-yes Sir."

"Good, then assume that position, I have the urge to cane those pristine pussy lips."

I got into to position and waited.

"Legs wider, you will count each one and the count is, what do you think Mr. Ripley?"

"Twenty I think."

"That is exactly what I thought, forty it is then."

Whoosh crack, "Oww, one Sir."

Whoosh crack and right on my clit, "OUCH, two Sir."

"Please Sir can we trade?"

"What do you suggest?"

"Me suck you both off Sir?"

Whoosh crack, "Owww, three Sir."

"And Sir."

Whoosh crack, "Owwww, four Sir"

"But fuck me first Sirs."

"On your knees Simpkins."

I sucked them both stiff and was put on the bed.

"Head or tails Mr. Ripley?"

"I will fuck her arse."

I was put on my hands and knees, legs apart and he pushed into my bottom. I was not a virgin there as my younger brother fucked me up there most days after I had wanked him stiff. To be honest I quite liked it as I fingered myself at the same time.

Mr. Ripley lay on his back with me impaled on top, Sir was wanking and used my mouth again before mounting me on top. What a fucking that was and my poor spanked and caned bottom was being shafted at his will. When Sir had enough, he pulled out and I was rolled onto my side and Mr. Ripley pulled out.

I got off the bed and kneeled. Both gentlemen stood in front of me, hands behind their backs, so in turn I wanked one and sucked the other while fingering myself at the same time. Eventually all three of us cum, Sir in my mouth, Mr. Ripley over my tits and me onto my hand.

"We will call that debt paid Simpkins, next time you will be strung up and whipped."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sirs."

They left and I lay on my bed fingering and clitty wanking when the runt of our dorm, Ivy, came in.

"Get naked and do me Ivy."

"Yes Miss Ana, at once."

I cum so many times I fell asleep and missed dinner, what a great day.