Redbotts House Pt. 03

Story Info
"Close your eyes and open your mouth."
1.7k words
4.25
1.7k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Redbotts House Part 3 - After School - slave girl sara.

As we have learned Redbotts House is owned by the eighth generation of the Redbotts family and was once the home of notorious highwayman ReX Hollins. It is said, in the late eighteenth century, he would murder the driver of any horse drawn coach he stopped, tie up any male passengers and rob and fuck the ladies leaving a whipped X on their bottoms with his riding crop. It is rumoured when no ladies were on board, he would fuck the men!

We have also learned that the main house is established as a finishing school for the offspring of the wealthy and the outbuildings behind the main house are set up as a state school for the children of the working class. The ex-pupils of this school are a good source of young servants for the big house.

One such ex-pupil is Amy. She has just agreed to become the 'girl' of Steve, one of the stable lads, and she continues her story below:

I had my soup and had to decide, stop in the warmth with cook or go and meet Steve, my new Sir. I asked cook what I should do, I explained how I was now his girl.

"Are you seeking a fucking girl?"

"Yes Miss."

"Then you must go but back here by ten or else."

I met up with Steve and we walked behind the House, past my old school to almost the workhouse.

"Kneel down sweet Amy I have a gift of love for you."

Oh my, I wondered what could it be until his next sentence.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth."

Still, it was a present after all and just for me. I opened my mouth and he gently slipped in his cock.

"Can you taste dear simple Mable, I just fucked her before meeting you?"

I spit him out.

"I thought I was your girl Steve."

He gripped my hair, slap, slap, slap across my face and tried to push his cock back in my mouth, I screamed.

"Hey, what`s going on here, you ok Miss?"

"Fuck of workhouse boy before you get the beating of your life."

"I was not talking to you Sir but the lady."

"Oh this slut, she is just a fuck toy, part of many I fuck up at the big house."

I pulled away towards the young man.

"I think she answered my question, now please go and leave her Sir."

Steve moved forward and aimed a blow at the man, it just shaved his chin. The man responded and hit Steve right in his belly which made him double up. He then caught him under the chin with a punch and Steve fell to the ground. Finally, he aimed a kick and caught Steve right in the balls which made him scream and roll about in pain.

"That should stop you fucking a while Sir, come Miss, I will walk you home."

"Thank you Sir, may I reward you."

"Save your money Miss, I just did what I knew was right."

"Not money Sir."

I knelt and took out his cock.

"A suck or a tug Sir."

"It`s called a wank, not tug, and I am no Sir, I am Joe."

I wanked him a little.

"It`s how we pay our debts Sir."

I sucked him then dropped my knickers and lent over with my hands against a wall. He gently pushed his cock onto my lips, then beyond.

"Debt paid Sir, thank you."

No, thank you Miss, I had better go or I will be getting the stripes like you have for being late.

"Thank you Joe, if ever you get to the big house ask for Amy."

I kissed his cheek and ran home. I told cook all about my happenings and she turned me over her knee for a hard spanking. I then had to go get her pantry belt and was given ten hard whacks, undressed, and put into her bed.

She must have forgiven me as I was woken with a fingering and my nipples being nibbled then had my first ever all woman fucking, she was so ingenious.

That is all for Amy's story, but Joe's story follows:

Joe lives in the local workhouse, a place where the homeless and destitute are accommodated in exchange for hard work.

"What time do you call this Joe?"

"Sorry, I was rescuing a damsel in distress Sir."

I knew he did not believe me, and the rest of the guys were laughing.

"I warned you, the next time you were late, you and your sister would be beaten, go get her, you lot back to work, or you will get the same, be back in ten minutes."

I had no choice, the workhouse gave me food to eat, a job, and a bed to sleep in, albeit shared with my sister. At twenty-one and my sister almost two years younger we had nowhere else to go. I explained to Millie what had happened and how we would both be beaten.

"It seems so unfair Joe."

"Not my decision Millie, take your knickers off here, we will be naked."

"Oh my Joe, I do not want to go."

"Do you want a warmup with my belt first."

It was not difficult to remember what one of my beltings was like for her, she had one at the end of last week, a mate of mine`s dad had told him, girls need regular beatings to keep them happy. So I beat her hard then fucked her hard, she was smiling with all her cums, so he was right.

We arrived at the house managers office.

"Both here Mr. Bell."

"Late again boy, means an extra something for Millie."

"Yes Sir it was her fault, I nearly had to give her my belt before she would come."

"Right Millie, a spanking for you, get undressed in front of me here. What are these fading strap marks for, had you been a naughty girl?"

"No Sir, Joe said a girl must be strapped regularly to keep her happy, so he strapped me, hard Sir."

"And were you happy when he beat you?"

"No Sir, I cried, and it was hard to sleep at night Sir."

"Men never lie girl, regardless of class, it`s a caning for you after I have made your small bottom crimson."

He whacked and whacked, and she cried and screamed, so he whacked harder and harder until his hand ached.

"Knees, now, you ungrateful little bitch."

He pushed his cock right down her throat, dry, she obviously gagged so he pulled out a little and slapped her face. He cum in her mouth, on her hair and over her tiny pert tits.

"Get naked Joe."

I had such a hard on and knew I could not hide it when I stripped off.

"So, seeing your sister beaten and swallowing cock excited you boy?"

"Ashamedly, yes Sir."

"That`s good, Millie wank him off, the cane hurts a lot more with an empty sac."

Millie knew what to do, she had wanked me a million times, two, three even four times a day. She soon had me peaking and grunting.

"Over her hair, face and tits Joe."

"Do you want restraining boy?"

Whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack, three rapid hits on his bottom.

Whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack, three rapid hits on his cock.

Whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack, three rapid hits on his back.

Whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack, three rapid hits on his chest and nipples.

And repeat.

And repeat.

And repeat.

"That`s forty-eight Joe, bend for the last two, the X."

WWHHOOOOSSHH CCRRAACCKK

WWHHOOOOSSHH CCRRAACCKK

The evil bastard smiled at his handywork, and I held in all my pain.

"Girl wank his cock again, but just so it hangs well between his legs."

"Perfect, right boy roll your clothes up tight and under your arm and follow me."

I knew what he would do, make me an example and only about ten minutes late.

Out of his office and down the corridor where the women washing clothes worked, swinging his cane in the air and placing a stroke on my cock with it for show. Into a passageway, he grabbed my cock.

"You are slacking off boy, that will never do."

He roughly wanked me again, just enough so my cock hung down.

Into the next area where the girls were ironing, they giggled, and I got two more cock cracks. I was thinking, most of these lasses had seen it and sucked it before.

He led me back to our small room after my showing all his power over me.

"Kneel boy."

I knew what was coming, it had happened a few times. I had to get his cock out, wank him and suck him stiff, I put plenty of spit on his cock.

"Bend over for Sir's cock up your arse boy."

I obliged in my own time.

Whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack across my bottom before he pushed in. As he fucked me he wanked me, and I cum all over our floor, he had more staying power than I did and enjoyed every second of fucking me.

"Kneel boy and suck all the horrible stuff off my cock, I want it nice and clean for when I fuck your sister after the brutal caning she is about to receive, unless?"

"Unless what Sir?"

"Unless you send her to my room, for my pleasure for five days."

"Three days?"

"Deal, starting tonight."

He left me and went back to his office, he did not cane her but bent her over for the fucking he promised, having to keep her steady as he pumped into her.

She was led, naked, with his finger hooked into her pussy, the same way I had and brought back to our room.

"Let me see you fuck her Joe, as she wanks me."

"Noooooo."

We both hit a bottom cheek together as I lay her back and fucked her as she wanked him. He shot his cum over us and laughed as he put his cock away and left the room.

I obviously fucked her hard as I would not have her in my bed for three days, I would have a different girl each night though, quite a result for being ten minutes late.