Cleaners with a Peel

Story Info
"Five foot two, ninety-six Pounds, 32A, Miss."
2.9k words
4.3
3.4k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleaners With A Peel - slave girl sara

It all began with a phone call.

"Cleaners With A Peel, how may I help you?"

"Good morning, a friend said you may be hiring cleaning staff, Miss."

"That is very true, what makes you think Cleaners With A Peel would need your services?"

"I do a lot of the cleaning at home to help my mum Miss, and she says I am very thorough."

"I could send you an application form or ask a few questions now if you wish?"

"Now is a good time Miss, please."

"You do not have to answer any questions, but any you do not answer would exempt you from the job position we have."

"I will answer as honestly all I can Miss."

"Name and date of birth and where you live?"

"Sara Brown, twenty-sixth of May 2001, Leeds."

"So that makes you twenty-two?"

"Yes Miss"

"Height, weight, bust and dress size?"

"Five foot two, ninety-six Pounds, 32A on a good day and size six to eight Miss."

"So you feel making jokes amuses me?"

"I sincerely hoped it would Miss."

"Are you used to discipline, as in, spanking, paddle, belt and cane?"

"Yes Miss."

"Well if I call you in for an interview, in person, your witty remark will have just cost you a spanking over mine or another Director's knee, acceptable?"

"Yes Miss, acceptable and I apologise."

"Days of the week you can work and the hours acceptable to you?"

"Really not being funny Miss, I promise, not Sunday as it is church, but any other day and as long as I sleep at some point, any hours."

"So, Monday to Saturday, 9am to 11pm?"

"Yes please Miss."

"And if I was desperate for a cleaner on a Sunday what would you say?"

"If it helps, as a one-off, two till twelve Miss."

"And if I said every Sunday 9am to 11pm?"

"Sorry Miss I will withdraw my application, thanks for your time Miss."

I put the phone down and turned it off, my eyes filled, then I began to cry. My dad was passing my room heard me and came in and sat me on his knee and began to cuddle me.

"Now then sweet pea, whatever is the problem that is so huge you have to cry about it?"

"Nothing daddy."

A big mistake! He gently put me down on my bed and stood up. He stood me up, pulled down my knickers to my knees and over his knee I went.

"Then here is something to cry about."

I was spanked, not for long but very hard, then sat back on his knee, and cuddled.

"Listen carefully sweet pea, why were you crying before your spanking?"

My crying subsided and I took a deep breath.

"I was applying for a job, and they said what about if we said you have to work Sundays I said after two I would try and help them out Sir, they wanted all day so I rang off."

"After all these years sara you should know crying about nothing is a lie and is punished."

"Oh I do daddy, but, just sometimes, a spanking is what an upset girl needs."

I was hugged tighter, and I swear my daddy had a tear in his eye.

I picked my phone up and turned it back on, three missed calls from the cleaning company. I put my phone down, went for a Pee, blew my nose, washed my face, and went down and made me, my mum and dad an elevenses coffee. I went back into my room and did a last number redial.

"Cleaners With A Peel, how may I help you?"

"Hello Miss, it's Sara Brown again, I have some missed calls from you."

"A sweet Miss Brown, we appreciate your resolve and honesty, please pop into see us and we can chat, clean knickers remember you are owed a spanking. How does this afternoon at two o`clock suit you?"

"Yes, that will be fine Miss, thank you so much, are you in the office block by the wedding cake shop?"

"We are, see you then."

I ran downstairs as quick as I could to tell my parents and my daddy stood up and was removing his belt.

"Yes sara?"

"I have to go see the cleaning company at two today, Sir, is the belt for me as I ran down the stairs Sir?"

He nodded, I got undressed and lay over his armchair arm.

"Anything else before I start sara?"

If he was expecting me to say no, he was wrong.

"Yes Sir, I have a spanking due from them for being skittish with an answer Sir."

"Just as well I am giving you my mark then sara."

"Yes Sir, thank you."

Whoosh slap, whoosh slap, whoosh slap.

I guess I got about thirty on top of my dad`s spanking and was soon in floods of tears, again.

"You may go to your room sara, don`t dress I will be up shortly."

"I do not know what gets into that girl's mind, maybe a good fucking and you will need to introduce bedtime spanking again."

"Oh, you are calling the shots now mother? Please take her place over my settee arm."

I stopped at the top of the stairs and had a perfect view of my dad`s armchair I also had a ringside seat for my mum having her bottom turned crimson. He stopped and told her to stay there and think of a good reason why she did not deserve twenty cane stripes.

I guessed my dad would be hard when he came up and so I knelt for him coming into my room, he already had his cock out and wanking.

"Good girl, straight on all fours sweet pea no need for your mouth today."

I did and got the good, long and hard fucking mum said I deserved; see how she looks after me? I heard mum's muffled cries as the Whoosh crack of dad`s cane found her bottom. I had a long bath, knowing mum would be getting what I just had for afters.

It was time for me to set off for my appointment, I went early so as not to be late, it was not my style. I looked in the wedding cake shop window for a while, dreaming I suppose. I went to the office next door and rang the bell and the voice on the intercom asked me to go in. Once into the foyer I followed the arrow to the reception.

"Hello Miss Brown, welcome."

"Thank you Miss."

The office was done out very nicely with two desks and two leather armchairs. The door behind me opened and two people came in, a lady, who passed me and went andnsat at one of the desks and a gentleman who the receptionist introduced me to.

"Mr. Hope, please met Miss Sara Brown, Miss Brown, meet the company owner, Mr. Hope."

The young lady was so tall and beautiful and dressed like a model. The gentleman was almost six-foot, sun tanned and carried a huge package down the right leg of his trousers.

"Good afternoon Miss Brown, would you like to follow me?"

"Yes please Mr. Hope, Sir."

We went through the foyer and up a staircase into his office.

It was as palatial as the office downstairs. Mr. Hope`s desk and chair stood at one end of the office with an armchair and settee at the other end. There was another door leading off to somewhere.

"Now Miss Brown, am I correct in thinking you have a spanking due from us?"

"Yes Sir, I do, should I prepare Sir."

He smiled at me, and I began to prepare. I put my hands under my summer dress and pulled down my knickers, past my knees, onto the floor and I picked them up. I reached down to my dress hem and pulled it up over my head and off. I put in on the armchair with my knickers, I don`t wear a bra. I folded my arms behind my back and waited for my instructions.

"What a lovely sight Miss Brown, please turn round."

I turned and bent over for Sir's view.

"Wow Miss Brown, who gave you your punishment?"

"My daddy this morning Sir."

"Why?"

"I got the spanking for crying after I had spoken to your office the first time Sir, my daddy asked what I was crying about, I said nothing and got the spanking Sir."

"What had you done wrong?"

"I told a lie by saying I was crying for nothing, and it was untrue, so he gave me something to cry about Sir."

"And the strapping?"

"Well Sir, I rang your office back and when your lady gave me an interview, I ran down stairs, and as running is not allowed my daddy belted me Sir."

He patted his knee and I walked to his side, and he guided me over. He rubbed my bottom, gently and gave me ten light slaps.

"That is your debt paid Miss Brown."

I stood up and knelt in front of him.

"Please may I thank you Sir?"

"No pressure but only if you wish to."

I unzipped him and he undid his belt, his pants fell to the floor. The package from his right trouser leg was now dangling between his legs, and it was the monster I thought it was. I kept my arms folded behind my back and shuffled forward on my knees.

I licked from his crown to the base of his shaft and back again. The blood vessels in his cock began to swell and show a dark blue as his cock expanded. I took the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked and swallowed, I tried to get him in as far as I could. I used my cheeks as a stop, he groaned so I made sure I did this time and time again.

Not once did he touch my head to push me onto his cock or moved backward and forward to fuck my face. He arched his body and spurted into my mouth and throat, no problem. I sucked off the late cummers and pulled up his pants up and gripped his cock and placed it back down his right leg, where it lived.

"You did not have to suck me off Miss Brown."

"With respect Sir I had to, I saw how big you were and needed to trust you would not try and choke me, and you were a perfect gentleman. This I needed to know Sir, when I am working for you, I need to be sure I will be safe, thank you."

He patted his knee again and sat me on it and cuddled me, yep, I cried. He dressed me and went through the company polices.

"Any ideas on what we offer Miss Brown, if I tell you we offer three ways to clean, top, bottom and all?"

"Would the top be to dust everything waist high, bottom everything below the waist, and all, everything Sir?"

"Nearly, what is our company name?"

"Cleaners With A Peel Sir, with respect Sir, is that spelt correctly?"

"Yes Miss Brown, look at it again."

"Peel as in peeling an apple Sir?"

"Almost, what if the cleaner cleaning the top were to peel off her top?"

"As in topless Sir?"

"Exactly, and bottom and all?"

"Wowee Sir, bottomless and naked Sir."

"Yes my dear, we are unique, and have offices, not only all over England but over Europe too. The client books whichever service they require and any extras they may ask for is down to staff, like you, to negotiate. Topless they may want to suck your such delicate tits, bottom they may wish to spank you or finger you, and what do you think `all` would be Miss Brown?"

"Is it 'do you' Sir?"

"Yes, quite."

"Do you like being 'done', Miss Brown?"

"Please Sir I am a slave so one hundred percent obedient."

"Would you like doing now Miss Brown?"

"If it suits Sir, then yes please Sir."

He took me by the hand and walked me through the door to an adjoining room. It was actually a bedroom with a huge ensuite.

"I use this as somewhere to sleep when I go to a club or a show, please do not think I `do` all employees."

We both giggled. He undressed himself first and then lovingly undressed me too.

"These little titties are cute, you should name them."

"I do Sir, this left one has more pink in its nipple so is called Pinky."

"And this stood out one?"

"My right is my favoured one Sir and always alert, so I call it Perky."

He laughed as he fondled them with one hand and rubbed my mound and clit with the other. I carefully handled his cock with both hands as he gently lowered me to my knees. He got the same treatment as before with the addition of my hands wanking him as I sucked.

He reached below his pillow and passed me a condom and I put him it on. I climbed onto the bed on all fours. I went down on my elbows and spread my knees open for him. I felt Sir`s skin touching my skin and he rubbed my poor bottom as he slid his cock between my legs and moved backwards and forwards over my lips and rubbing my clit. His big hands swallowed my small tits. He concentrated on Perky, and I was soon cumming.

He pushed the end of his cock into my lips and gently pushed between them. He had prepared me well; I was so wet and he was soon fucking me and he hit every place I needed hitting as he fucked me. He soon cum but kept me sexually excited until my arms and brain gave way and I collapsed on his bed. I was not rushed, and his stroking of my body soon had me at ease as I re-entered the world. He dismounted and I knelt to remove his sheath and he pointed to the bathroom.

"Shower if you wish Miss Brown."

"Thank you Sir, please join me if you wish Sir."

We showered together and ended up in bed again. I said I had to go now as I was late and got dressed.

"What is the hurry Miss Brown."

"It`s my third strike Sir."

He looked puzzled.

"Third strike, what do you mean?"

"This morning I was spanked for telling lies, belted for running down the stairs and as I will be late home I will be caned Sir as it`s my third offence in one day Sir."

"I will take you home sara and explain."

"No, it is ok Sir."

"Dear Miss Brown, it not was not a question."

I bowed my head, pulled up my dress and lowered my knickers to my knees.

"I will spank you at a later date Miss Brown."

His car was parked in an underground car park under the office, what a car. We were soon home, and Sir parked his car right outside our house and we went in.

"What time were you due home sara?"

"Before five Sir and I am so sorry to be late, no excuses daddy."

"And you are Sir?"

"James Hope Sir, and the reason your daughter is late, I was interviewing her for a job Sir."

"As you are the reason you may witness what you earned for her, mother, please get my junior cane."

"Yes Sir,"

Mr Hope was going to say something, but I shook my head no and he accepted my plea. I undressed, again and put my dress and knickers over the settee arm. My mum had moved the vase of flowers off the dining table and over I went with my mum holding my hands tight at the other side of the table.

"Ten is the count sara, should be twenty but with having a guest I would not wish our visitor to think me a sadist. As your bottom looks as though it has had enough, I will cane the tops of your legs and your lower back."

"Ready Sir."

Whoosh crack, "One, thank you Sir."

Whoosh crack, "Two, thank you Sir."

I so wanted to be brave, but a caning is the worst deterrent, ever, and my tears began to flow, I took three more and my 'thank you Sirs' became just crying mumbles.

Whoosh crack, "Six, thank you Sir."

Whoosh crack.

"The last did not count, no thank you!"

Whoosh crack, "Seven, thank you Sir."

"Would you like to give her the last three Mr. Hope as you were good enough to bring her home?"

"Thank you Sir, much obliged."

I heard Mr. Hope air whooshing a few times to get the feel of the cane.

"Hold tight Miss Brown, you have three more."

Whoosh crack, "Eight, thank you Sir."

I had no idea how I got the count out.

"Two in quick succession Miss Brown, over your lower back, hold tight again."

Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack.

"All over Miss Brown."

I stayed down until I was told to move then went onto my daddy`s knee to be hugged and rubbed. Once I had settled, I stood and went into Sir's arms for a cuddle.

"Thank you daddy and thank you Sir, sorry you had to witness that Sir."

"On the contrary Miss Brown, it was an eye opener for me, and I see I have a lot to learn. Mr. Brown Sir, may I ask you a question?"

"Of course Mr. Hope."

"I have known your daughter all of four hours Sir, she has enchanted me and I have fallen deeply in love with her. Mr. Brown may I have your blessing to ask for your daughters hand and to become my wife?"

To be continued?