All Comments on 'Redda May and Her Wolf'

by sexycelestrian

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story flow

I liked your flow of the story, just spicy enough to keep me reading without getting graphic. your conversation between the two protagonists is well done. I do find the concept of a nineteen year old successful novelist to be a bit hard to swallow, but then a 25-30 year old virgin would also be unusual. I presume you are writing in one of the Commonwealth countries or the UK itself which would account for the excellent grammar and writing. Please keep the story going. Tim

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
very nice story

Can I, bound to be one of your many readers, have more of this story? It must be a series story, many chapters, Remember you only write one letter,one word, at a time. Next thank? you know you have a page. Each page is part of a story. You staet and let the story write it's self. Any how, I got lost. We will find out more agout Redda, yes I thank you in advance for this great story you are going to write. sqhead One of your 70 yr. old (young) fans...

jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago

I hope you do another chapter!! I like this story. I cant wait to read the next chapter. all ask is can you do a little more back story on her please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

OFF TO A GREAT START!!!! I love what you have done so far. It is a great story. I love the interaction between the two main characters as well as the flow. Hope you keep it coming. Thank you for writing.

NekoNekoNekoNekoalmost 12 years ago
erm...

Ok I really like how you're starting this, but 19 yrs old and with like 4 or 5 major books to her name and she has been living in the cottage for years???

I think she should be a bit older. I got the feeling that they were both in their mid twenties and then suddenly she is nineteen! Totally disturbing.

AbbieStarrAbbieStarralmost 12 years ago

I am loving the start to this story can't wait to read more.

Gamergirl10Gamergirl10almost 12 years ago
Good Start

I gave you 5 stars because it is a good start to a fun story. I wish you wouldn't have left it there at the end, because it doesn't at all seem like the end of a chapter.

The content of the story is great, but I feel you could use some editing from another person, especially in the way of spelling and grammar. Some of those paragraphs were very confusing and I had to reread them three or four times to figure out what you were trying to say. Also, you made up words or completely spelled them wrong. Again, with the right editor or beta reader these things would be cleared up easily.

I think if you make the effort to get it edited, then the next installment of Redda & Micah's tale will be fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not bad.....

Keep going.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!!

Please please please write more! This is wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait...

I can not wait to see where you're going with this, I want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
honestly

you should really finish your stories...dont leave us waiting and then start a new one....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Were 4 paragraphs really necessary to describe one character?

Sorry, but personally I found your writing boring, repetitive and insipid. Your main character was shallow and egotistical in addition to horrendously unrealistic and the story on the whole was tedious.

Note to you: buy a thesaurus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unrealistic, even for a werewolf story

I was just a little confused by the fact that this girl is nineteen but has been living on her own in a secluded forest for the last few years--where were her parents? How did an underage girl buy this house in the woods that would make milliinaires jealous? Also, how did a nineteen year old write and publish five bestselling romance books (not even adding to that the fact that she's never even been kissed before)? Very unrealistic characters, and I agree with the other comment--Red's introduction where she looked in the mirror was a little conceited and definitely unnecessary. I wish there were more chapters, since I did genuinely like the interactions between Red and Micah. Good potential in the story; I like the whole little red riding hood twist. There just need to be some edits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
seriously?

So do tell, how does one become a world famous writer without any university training? Oh, maybe she's a child prodigy who got her college degree at age 16. And even more of a stretch, how does a 19 year old VIRGIN who has never even been kissed, become, specifically, a world famous ROMANCE writer?

You need to get laid a few times, take a composition 101 class, and then try this all again.

Also google "Mary sue"

amja7578amja7578over 10 years ago

Nice start...would like to read some more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous