Reddy Garu Ch. 02

Story Info
Ugly old man asserts his Alphaness on neighbor wife.
2.6k words
4.19
45.9k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shiprat
shiprat
914 Followers

"Mom, you look very happy and fresh today!" my son said while he had his after school snack.

"Thank you, sweetie!" I smiled.

I did feel this strange rush of endorphins after having sex with Reddy Garu that showed me pleasures I had never known before. And I was still riding the after waves.

It's not like there was no guilt. There was. But there was also mindfulness. And rationalizations.

"Will you help me with a science project?"

"Of course!"

The next few hours were spent with my son, just working on his science project. Somehow even that experience felt more pleasant than usual.

"Hey honey, I'll be in around midnight. Just leave the food outside."

My husband made this call fairly regularly. Usually I felt annoyed at why he was working so hard when we already had everything we wanted. But the euphoria I was feeling extended to him too.

What a nice man my husband was. Still diligently called and made sure I didn't stay up for him if I didn't have to. And here I was, having sex with the ugly old neighbor. He deserved some too.

I stayed up even though I didn't have to. Wearing my lacy red underwear I knew he loved. Waiting in bed.

I heard the door open at 1 AM. Then the living room TV turned on. And I heard plates being taken out.

I threw on a robe and walked outside. He was serving himself dinner.

"Long day?" I asked.

"Yes. How was yours?"

Again, such a decent man. Always reciprocated when he should.

I came so close to telling him about my day. What actually happened. How I had been seduced by the neighbor and honestly, I had a great time in bed with him.

But no matter what scenario I played out in my mind, it ended horribly. So I stopped even considering it. Instead, I thought I would make it up to my husband in my own way.

I stood close to him, and then making sure the door to our fast asleep son's room was closed, opened my robe. Hubby noticed. Smiled and gave my tits a quick grope.

"You're in the mood, huh?" he playfully said.

"Very much."

He started eating and chewed quietly for a little while.

"I'd love to, honey, but I'm just so tired. Weekend?"

I felt so deflated.

"Sure, honey." I kissed him and went back to bed.

I heard him turn the TV volume louder.

I knew what would happen next because it happened often.

He would eat slowly in front of the TV, while having a drink or two. Then fall asleep on the couch. Come in at 4 AM. Wake up at 630 AM. And go back to work.

Weekends, when he often punted sex to, were so full of social activities or chores or just catching up on other things, plus stuff related to our son, that we were both usually too exhausted. Only once in a couple of months did we manage to have sex.

The next morning as I was making breakfast for them both, I found myself eagerly look at the house across the street. Not at the hunky laborers but at his house. Reddy Garu was not in his usual spot! I guess having bedded me now, he didn't need to pursue me as much, nor steal glimpses. He could just summon me over.

Which he did soon after my husband and son left. By calling me up.

"Take a bath, then come over in that T-shirt like the other day and shorts. Without the bra."

"But Reddy Gary, the workers are out there." I protested.

"So what? You ogle them all day. Let them ogle you for a change."

I took a long shower, playing with myself, giving myself a quick orgasm of anticipation. I walked out to my bedroom.

And as per habit, was about to close the curtains. When I wondered, what even was the point anymore. He was not there anyway. But even if he was, what was left to hide?

I checked out my naked body in the mirror. One I had never thought of it as particularly "hot" as such. Not that I still did. It's not like young handsome men were making passes at me. It was an old retired fat neighbor.

But still, he saw in me an object of desire, of lust. This body of mine, this average body, had that irresistible effect on him. Made him horny enough to flout societal rules and have an affair with me so brazenly. Plain old me was thrilled.

I cupped my boobs. Decently sized. I didn't have a model flat stomach but didn't have a belly either. And my butt, when I bent over, did look nice. My legs were in good shape, though they usually stayed hidden. My hair fell so nicely around my boobs. I started playing with myself again.

Maybe I was a sexy thing after all.

I dressed the way he asked and stepped out, craning my neck to make sure no other neighbors were outside. The laborers were there and did of course stare at me as I walked past in a bra-less shirt, as was evident by the motion of my boobs and my erect nipples. I avoided eye contact but could feel their stares. I was almost shivering in anticipation as I rang the doorbell.

And all that excitement evaporated when the door was opened by a young woman in a hijab I did not know. Her eyes went wide looking at my chest before resting on my face.

"Oh it's you. This is the new aayah. Sabah."

Reddy Garu was standing in a bathrobe, looking like he had just bathed. He was a few feet behind her near the entrance to his room. His wife was in a different room to the left.

Sabah quickly lowered her gaze and walked away with "this is weird but none of my business" way that I would have too in her place. It was not common in our town for a woman like me to be walking around like this. Tongues started wagging over much less.

"Come with me." he said.

I followed him into his room. He did not bother closing the door. Opened his robe and pushed it back with both hands on his waist. Then he snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor. I got on my knees.

He smirked and giggled as he mouth fucked me. Quite hard. Shoving it quite a way deep making me a gagging and drooling mess with teary eyes. I held on to his hips for support as he did this for about ten minutes. During which he got me naked.

Then he let go. I fell back to catch a breath. And instantly he was on his knees and upon me. My ankles were grabbed, raised and pulled apart. My butt lifted off the floor.

And he drilled it into me in a rapid thrust. I let out a happy cry that I'm sure the aayah heard, removing any doubts that I was his mistress getting fucked as his wife was bedridden.

And then my vision became a rapid blur with my head shaking hard at the impact of his pounding. It was this feeling that made it all worth it, eclipsed all the guilt. This big thick hard thing drilling into me fully at a rapid pace. I can't describe the euphoria. Only another woman who has experienced it will understand. The joy of that animalistic plus power tool like drilling from a big thick dick.

I came two times pretty quickly as his face rubbed all over mine with kisses. He pulled me up by the wrist. And started taking me towards one side of the room.

"No no Reddy Garu please not there."

I tried to resist, seeing what he wanted to do. He wanted to have me in sight of the laborers. Show off to them his much younger mistress. And get a rise from exposing me.

But he ignored my pleas and soon I was bent over facing the window and making eye contact with the two working men as they watched my swinging tits.

This went on for about ten minutes and the laborers got a great private peep show at my expense. Thankfully they did not have phones to record it.

I quickly swallowed the shame in this situation and gave in to enjoying the sex itself. Just closed my eyes and focused on the feelings from my cunt radiating all over my body. I started vocally responding a lot too.

Then he threw me on the bed and propped my ass up on a couple of pillows. And then drilled my cunt down vertically making me cum hard again a couple of times. My husband even at his most virile couldn't make me feel this way. Reddy Garu's pitch had not been wrong!

He fucked me for an hour that day. Like he was chasing a goal. I had my eyes closed for most of it, lost in a fog of pleasure. I had done bungee jumping once. This felt like a high more intense that kept going.

"Open your mouth."

He finally said pulling my head to his dick after removing it from inside me. He sprayed sperm right into it and on my face. I ran to the bathroom, naked, noticing that Sabah was standing at the other end of the hall.

I washed my face and returned, avoiding her gaze. Reddy Garu was getting dressed.

"Did that girl see you?" he smirked.

"Yes. Why are you doing this? You have me already. Must you humiliate me like this?"

"Oh grow up. She's an aayah. She sees naked people everyday. Besides maybe she would like to play too. We can have a threesome."

I got goosebumps instantly.

I started getting dressed. Which wasn't much.

"I need to go home."

"Okay, I will come over after lunch for another fuck before your kid returns."

I completed the walk of shame back to my home in sweat and cum soaked flimsy clothes with the laborers staring. I made brief eye contact. I don't know why I gave them half a smile.

Stepping into the house I immediately stripped naked, stretched out on the couch, and started masturbating again, though I had cum a lot in the past hour. It's like I was possessed.

Finally, exhausted, I passed out.

I was woken up by a sharp rapping on the door. I was naked and startled.

"Who is it?" I asked reaching for my clothes.

"Who do you think?" came the curt reply.

No point in even putting clothes on, I thought. The clock showed that it was 130 pm. It had been a long nap! Which did leave me refreshed for what followed.

He was delighted to see me open the door naked. He instantly looked at the laborers and grabbed me by the wrist and pulled. That brought me a few feet out in the open and in full view of them as Reddy Garu laughed.

I stumbled and fell which loosened his grip on me. I crawled away inside quickly, but surely giving a great view of my ass to the laborers.

Thankfully he stepped in and closed the door, still laughing.

"What's the need for that? Why are you teasing them?" I said.

He just put a finger to his lip and quieted me.

Then he walked to the couch and picked up the remote and turned the TV on. Then he undid his belt and slipped down his pants and underwear.

"In the morning I did all the work. Now it's your turn."

I stared at his thick dick as he sat down on the couch and pointed to the floor.

I got between his legs and took the dick in my mouth. There was no brutal face fuck this time. He wanted a blow job. And I gave him a leisurely one.

"Oh yes.... Oh that's good...oh you are a secret slut... Yes, take down the throat.... Stretch those lips, stretch them... Good girl!"

At some point I started playing with myself and he said we should 69 on the floor. Which he did, him on top of me, his balls covering my eyes, as his raspy tongue got me off.

This time he banged me standing up by the kitchen window, where this whole episode started. The laborers didn't even pretend to work. They stopped work and openly stared.

"There she is." Reddy Garu said between strokes.

I opened my eyes and saw Sabah in the balcony, staring. Apparently he had told her to come out there at that time to "see something interesting". This time she didn't walk away. She stayed, watching, fidgeting.

"She likes it." He said.

I suddenly felt overcome by shame.

"Please let's go inside."

"In a minute", he said, withdrawing.

He pulled a chair over and sat on it facing out the window. And then had me sit on him, facing him.

"Oh fuck!" I cried happily as my body weight made his thick dick go in really deep.

"Ride me, bitch."

And I rode him, knowing that the laborers and the aayah and anyone walking by could see my naked ass bouncing on his hairy thighs.

I rode him at varying speeds for a long time, cumming 3 times before he grabbed my ass hard and shot his cum deep inside me.

"It's getting late." I said, slipping off his lap.

"Hmm. Okay."

Sabah was not in the balcony. I wondered when she left. The workers were still staring.

Reddy Garu grabbed my hair and kissed me.

"You want to fuck one of them? Maybe both?"

"No."

"Don't be shy. I'm sure they will have great stamina. Maybe the 3 of us can bang you. And also get the aayah in. Would you like that?"

I again got goosebumps but I said,

"Please don't do such a thing, Reddy Garu. If my husband finds out..."

"He is too busy to care, I know. I might be doing him a favor, taking care of you."

He was not entirely wrong. But a gang bang seemed a bit much. Not sexually. Practically.

"Reddy Gary, do you know the story of the goose that laid golden eggs?"

He stared at me.

"Point taken."

With a quick spank to my naked ass and a sloppy kiss from his smelly mouth, he left.

And I ran to the shower to get decent before my son returned from school.

Again, I surprised myself by compartmentalizing the guilt and instead focusing on the satisfaction I was feeling. I had a good time with my son, first helping with his homework and then watching some TV with him as I cooked.

Hubby made another one of his working late, don't wait for dinner calls. I was watching TV after dinner with my son when I got a text from Reddy Garu.

"Come to the bedroom window."

Making sure my son was engrossed, I walked to the dark bedroom. Went to the window.

And I saw him on the balcony. Sideways. In front of him was Sabah, with her hijab on but nothing else, her eyes closed, her hands resting on the stucco wall and bent over, as he fucked her in deep strokes.

I felt a pang of jealousy. It could be me right there. It should be, I felt. And then she opened her eyes. And looked at me. And looked away.

In that brief glimpse we shared, a bond was formed through this thick dick of the ugly old man who had seduced us both.

shiprat
shiprat
914 Followers