Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AzureAsh
AzureAsh
51 Followers

"Well, Sil, then I came to the realization. Life is a question. Death is the answer."

I froze. I just couldn't find that word to describe what I was going through when Andy was opening up and sharing his 'epiphany'.

"You know how they say death gives life meaning. I realized when life takes a turn like that and becomes so pathetic, it is life which actually gives death meaning. All you have to do to get a beautiful meaning to this somber and dark reality of existence, that death is, is just live. Death is the answer to the question that life is, and it is death that is the solution to the problem that life is."

I teared up and wrapped him as tightly as I could, fearing that I would lose him forever. That triggered his repressed pain, and he broke down as well. He started crying his heart out.

Catharsis is the cure of a battered soul.

I didn't say a single word to comfort him. For an occasion like this I should have had a big motivational monologue, I was surprised that I didn't. We just held each other tightly. Not a word was spoken by our lips. Words that were spoken were spoken in a language that only our souls were able to comprehend, and I guess that's all that actually mattered. Ten thousand motivational words woven into an inspiring speech could never match the emotions we were feeling, going through, and sharing.

------

Chapter Three

------

The experience that night was cathartic for both of us. We never talked about it, never traced the feelings back to their source. That was so unlike me. Me being a software engineer, I always approached any situation, any feeling, any thought, with logic: with an algorithmic approach. I was strangely feeling no need to talk about it and dissect it. It was as if all the talking were done in a language our voices did not speak. Whatever was going through my head then, one thing that no one could deny was that I felt connected with Andy in a way I never was.

Andy had already warmed up to us. His withdrawn phase ended weeks ago. We all felt it. But somewhere his depression hadn't subsided. It was as if he was still holding something back. But that night changed something in him.

He started pestering Mum like a little boy. Teasing her. He started teasing Dad by pretending to get intimate with him. Flirting with him, hugging him, and trying to kiss him; which was irritating Dad to the core, and he was enjoying the hell out of it. All in all, Mum, Dad, and I were happier. So was Andy. These changes did not take place overnight. They unwound over a period of several weeks.

Our sibling relationship was elevated to an ethereal level. We both felt it and knew what it meant.

He continued to get touchy feely with me. His pursuits were bold. That was the major change. He was playing my hair sometimes, like toying with the split ends, gripping them between his nose and lips as a moustache, slowly putting some loose strands behind my ear. He was also massaging my feet and collarbone at times. Sometimes, I got the luxury of awesome backrubs.

I was used to thinking about Andy inappropriately, in a subtle manner though. But I was flabbergasted at how explicit my desires started taking shape. My pussy was constantly taunting me, and it was like she was saying, 'You Hypocrite Greedy Bitch!' I was sure punishing her for her foul-mouthed behavior when I would touch myself. And God knew I was touching myself a lot those days (Once we started sleeping together my jilling sessions had reduced a bit. Not much but just a little. But as I got more explicit with my desires, I was able to take time out to furiously rub a few out). It was a no brainer that Andy was in my brain when I would touch myself.

------

One day, when he was feeling rather bold while massaging my legs, he started rubbing my toes over his stubble while massaging my calves. He held my calves close to his heart (which was beating at a mile a minute, by the way) and kissed my feet. I was startled. Not bad startled, good startled, lovely startled, as a matter of fact.

"What are you doing mister?" I asked, giving him my dagger-eye look.

"Worshipping you," he replied with a smug grin.

'Worship me properly then, scoundrel. Like between-my-legs properly.' I didn't say that, though.

I just said, "I didn't know princesses are worshipped like that."

"In my world, yes they are. But didn't you know you were promoted to the position of the Queen. If you weren't notified, then, Your Majesty, I have to do some talking with my messengers they wouldn't like."

I didn't know then the reason for him acting so corny, cheesy, and hopelessly romantic. I was loving it, though. I later came to know that these affections I was receiving were because he made some good progress on his paper, which I had earlier claimed to be 'the bomb.'

"Oooh, nice. Queen is very happy and will grant one wish to the person who made her happy," I replied, feeling rather bold.

He blushed furiously thinking about his wish, then slowly bent his cheeks towards me. At first, I was confused, but then I realized the scoundrel wanted a peck on his cheek. I would rather give him a full smooch on the lips, but that would be later. Now was the time to give him is kiss on the cheek, but not before teasing him.

"Queen is not so good at reading body language, Lord Andrew; you will have to spell your wish out properly," I said in a royal-ish tone.

"Your... Your Majesty..." He was mildly impatient and was flushing as he continued, "I would be honored if you would bless my cheeks with your royal lips."

He could have said '...bless my cock with your royal lips,' and I would have gladly done that. His word play was making me wet.

I fulfilled his wish. I gave his cheek a wet, loud, and lingering kiss and ended it with an 'Mmwaah,' for emphasis. His sweatpants were also, ahem, emphasizing something, something very nice, I noticed. I also noticed he was blushing with his head down.

"Aww, come on, baby brother, don't be shy like that and beat yourself up on that. It's your fundamental right to ask your sister for a kiss, and it's my fundamental duty to make it available to you."

We both laughed as soon as I said, 'make it available.' We both understood that inside-joke. Many international tax treaties have this clause 'make available' for determining taxability of certain transactions, and we had discussed this during one of our deliberation sessions.

"Yeah, you're right. When you said wish for something, I suddenly remembered how you used to give me those goodnight kisses when I was little, sometimes on your own notion, and sometimes when I asked for them. Just wanted to relive that moment," he said, making goo-goo eyes.

"Well, you can ask them anytime, Little Champ. And I will need some of those pecks on my cheeks in the name of justice and equality." We shook hands on that, and the day went on as usual.

------

The subtle and ever continuing change in our relationship picked up pace from that day. Our innocent touching was escalated, and underlying intentions which were not so innocent were becoming overt. We began snaking an arm around each other's waist, intertwining fingers when we hold hands, lingering gazes into each other eyes for a fraction of a second more (They were lustful, that was the change), shopping together and doing housework together. We were like a couple: a couple who couldn't openly date.

Surprisingly, this change went totally unnoticed by our folks. Maybe it was because they were happy that Andy's headspace was becoming less of a problem to him, and it was very apparent from his behavior. Also, our parents gave us our privacy and seldom visited our rooms without a good reason.

Andy was returning to his bubbly self. He was a tad bit anxious when the exams, which he was not writing, and for which he received shit, correct shit though, from Mum and Dad, were in hindsight. He handled it very well, despite a little more shit from Mum and Dad (they were a little subtle though).

------

For a few weeks we couldn't work together during the day. I had an important project going on for which there were back-to-back calls and I had to work from my room.

He knocked at my room as I was about to log out for that particular day. We were alone at home, as the folks had important work-related commitments and would return only in the evening.

"Come in," I said.

"Sil, you logged out?"

"Nah, just about to"

"Please hold on for a second and check your email"

I logged into my mailbox, and the latest mail was from him. As I opened the attachment, I was pleasantly surprised to see his finished paper on the OECD pillar stuff, which he would most likely send to that magazine for publishing.

He noticed the smile on my face and said, "Thank you. Your reaction made my day"

"I can't say how happy I am, Andy Come here," he came to me and got a kiss on each of his cheek.

He, in turn, kissed each of my cheek and smilingly replied, "For justice."

As he was heading out of my room, he quickly ran towards me, kissed my forehead, and said, "Well, tax consultants have a crooked sense of justice."

Before I could kiss his forehead back, he hopped out of the room, literally hopped, like a four-year-old.

As I predicted months before, his paper was 'the bomb'.

After I read the paper completely, I went to his room and discussed my understanding of the paper with him. He intently listened to me and understood my views on the paper. I suggested a couple of cosmetic changes. Once the editing portion of the paper was out of the way, I then started showering praises on him for his great work.

After I finished my praise session, he was happily jumping around the room. He started to tear up, as well.

"Sil, this was not possible without you. Without you I wouldn't have put pen on the paper. You were the one who trusted me and had faith in me, when I didn't want to trust and have faith in myself. You are more important to me than my next heartbeat. And you are important not because of what you did. You always were important. I always knew it. I'm a moron that I didn't realize it before."

Now it was my turn to tear up. He had me at the proverbial 'Hello.' I ran towards him, jumped in his arms, and hugged him. My legs were wrapped around his waist and I clung tightly to him. He embraced me tighter. We felt our hearts beat. We felt every breath we took. Almost at the same time we looked into each other's eyes. Our gaze lingered. Never until then it was as long, and never until then it was as passionate and as intense.

He was looking at me whist moving towards my face. Though we were just centimeters apart, it felt like he was passionately coming at me from miles. His eyes started to close. Mine did that, too. Our lips met. The mere touching of our lips generated electricity. We were in Elysium.

The kiss, meant to be just a peck, turned into a passionate dance of lips. We were hungrily nibbling our lips. His upper lip was between my lips and I was gently sucking on it, my lower lip was between his lips and he was doing the same, probably with compounded intensity.

He carried me to the wall and slowly placed my back against it, without breaking the kiss. I started rubbing his back with one hand and playing with his hair and nape of his neck with the other. One of his hand was beneath my bum, supporting my weight, and the other gently placed on my cheek. We made out for what seemed like decades.

We broke for air and then made out again. More passionately. My tongue traced his lips and gave it a sensuous lick. He shivered at that touch. His tongue came out, swirled around mine and tasted my lips. I shivered at that touch. The electric touching of our lips became a pretense for the slow dance our tongues were doing with each other. This kiss felt like it lasted a millennium.

We broke the kiss at the same time, eyes still closed, and our foreheads touched together. In Andy's terms, our heads were making a thirty-degree angle. Though our eyes were closed, we could feel each other smiling.

We opened our eyes and stared into each other's, lovingly, longingly. There was tension between us, so thick that you'd need something as hard as a diamond to cut through it. Speaking of hard, his member was harder than a diamond and I could feel it. In fact, it would be his hard cock that could actually cut through that tension.

As I was conversing only with myself, to initiate a conversation, I said, "Put me down, Andy, your arms must hurt."

"My heart will hurt if I let go of you, Sil. That pain means nothing to you?" he replied, intently gazing into my eyes.

I smiled and said, "Since when did you become such a smooth talker?"

"From the moment I had you in my arms, and I'm not letting you go."

I hugged him at that and hugged me, too. We sat on his bed and broke from the hug. I thought we both were hungry after that intense make out and was about to leave to get us a snack. Before I did, there was something I wanted to tell him. Some more praise.

"You know the Head of Tax at my Company will get wet if she gets to read this paper."

"Did you?" He asked boldly, and it surprised me.

"Yes," was all I could say.

People say siblings cross that god damn line made by the society when they actually do things, but I guess we crossed the line at that conversation. It opened the doors to amorous possibilities. We both could sense that in the air, in addition to my obvious arousal.

My pussy was aching. The balm which would cure this ache was on his tongue and on his member. Having recently ravished it, I craved his tongue. I decided to test the waters and if he would respond I would be in heaven. Plus, this would also ease the silence after that conversation.

"You hungry? What do you want to eat?"

He was contemplating something. I hoped he was thinking what I was thinking he would be thinking. I looked at him, he looked me, and I gave him an assuring smile.

"You," his voice was hoarse when he said that seductively.

I clenched my thighs as that reaction shot through me.

I moved in and kissed him on his lips. Our kiss was slow and passionate. He broke the kiss on the lips, only to kiss my cheek and cover my face with kisses. He was holding my chin while he was doing so.

Slowly, he kissed my neck below my chin, approaching the nape of my neck. In between, he moved my hair to the other side and nibbled on my ear. Kissed the nape of my neck, repeated the same thing on the other ear.

He started the journey south, kissing my upper chest, holding my waist and delicately kissing my breasts and the protruding nipples through my t-shirt. He went a little downwards and reached the hem of my shirt, raised it a little and placed many kisses on my tummy, with special attention to my navel. He was painting my navel with his supple lips.

Journeying further south, he looked up with the most erotic look I had ever seen and slowly started pulling my sweatpants down. Getting rid of them and folding them, he placed them on his bed. The time he spent folding my sweatpants was time he was depriving me of quality sibling love, but the sight of him folding my sweatpants set my loins on fire. My pussy was on fire, while being insanely wet at the same time. He made my pussy a living oxymoron.

After folding my sweatpants, he came back to my feet and placed a trail of kisses on both as he journeyed his way north towards my pussy. He was stroking the underside of my thighs with feather touch of his fingers and placing passionate kisses on the inner side. Before moving to my other thigh to give her due kisses, he gently kissed my wet slit and savored its taste.

Once my thighs were satisfied, and were craving more at the same time, he inserted his fingers in the waistband of my panties, and so slowly, so deliciously, started to slide them down. When he caught the sight of my bare pussy, the look in his eyes resembled the look in the eyes of a devotee when he sees his deity for the first time. That look made me feel like a goddess. He removed my panties from my legs; that touch which my legs experienced from the panty removal process gave me a feeling I can't describe. In a smooth motion, he got rid of them and again neatly folded and placed them atop my sweatpants.

He pulled me onto the edge of his bed and gave me lovely kiss on my lips before placing my thighs on his shoulders and wrapping them with his arms.

He looked up at me again and said, "I'm going to worship your sacred entrance, your Majesty."

His wordplay again. I closed my eyes, threw my head back and pulled his head to my 'sacred entrance.'

He made zig-zag patterns with his nose on the entirety of my pussy. When his nose touched my clit, I held onto his shoulders and dug in my nails. He gave my entire slit a tender lick. He kissed my outer lips thoroughly and licked and suckled on them before slowly opening them, like opening a wedding ring case with his hands.

He kissed and suckled on my inner lips with a symmetry which was making me nuts. He pushed his tongue in my vagina to the deepest possible point and started moving his tongue very fast. He started to moan and make a 'hmmmmmm' sound. The combined effect was better than a vibrator to me. His chin was coated in my juices.

He started licking my pussy, which must have looked like a pink flower, and started lapping up the nectar right from its source. The nectar never seemed to end, and Andy never seemed to get enough of it.

After sating his desire with my nectar, he located my hood and then my engorged clit, within. He showered my clit with warm breaths and then kissed it. He opened his mouth and encapsulated it while kissing it open-mouthed. He started vibrating his tongue on it and made that humming sound. His vibrating tongue drew patterns on my clit. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm that would be the best I had experienced.

I was constantly moaning (super loudly) and feeling a little bolder, and encouraged by that, one of his hands came up to my breast, cupped it and started massaging it, while his thumb was toying with my nipple over the shirt. His other hand held my pussy lips open. The combined stimulation was too much to handle and he was adding more ferocity in his pursuits with his tongue.

My body stiffened and my head went back with my lips making the big 'O.' A powerful yet lovely feeling gripped my body. I felt a powerful wave wash through me. I fell back on the mattress of his bed while experiencing this absolute bliss. He never stopped with what he was doing.

As that wave of pleasure subsided, I felt like I was floating in an ocean. It was a powerful orgasm.

I caught hold of him with my arms and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. I could taste myself on him. We kissed for quite a while.

He broke the kiss, made an expression of feigned indignation and said, "That's cheating, Sil; you stole some of my honey. I wanted to lick it all by myself."

Gotta give it to the boy. Such an intimate act of sex between sibs has the potential to make things awkward. But bringing in such sweet humor in the aftermath of our act just warmed my heart.

"You are a greedy boy. You are subtly hinting at doing it all over again. Don't think I don't see through you. I would gladly allow that if it were in my powers. However, it was so awesome that my body physically cannot take that immediately. Which brings me to the question, where did you learn that?"

"You're my first, Sil. I never did that with anyone before. I saw it on, you know, 'those' movies, and I read about it in 'those' stories. So, it was all on impulse. I'm very happy you liked it." He said, blushing coyly.

"Aww, thank you baby. You know what, wait." With that, I slowly removed my t-shirt. His eyes widened on seeing me just in bra. I folded my shirt neatly. He smiled at that. Our inside-jokes were so hilarious. I unclasped my bra and placed it on the pile of my neatly folded clothing. I lay naked before him. He couldn't have expressed his appreciation more eloquently had he been a poet. His look spoke a thousand words of appreciation that a million words of poetry would never convey.

AzureAsh
AzureAsh
51 Followers