Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cupped my bare breasts. I'm a bit insecure about their size, shape and what not, but the look in his eyes destroyed that insecurity. I'd never felt so good about myself. I pulled his head onto my hard nipples and he suckled on them and played with them and my areola with his tongue, alternating between the girls.

While he was sucking my tits like there was no tomorrow and I was in rapture, we heard the doorbell ring.

We both sighed at the same time and laughed at how in tune we were.

I took my clothes and while exiting his room, winked at him, and said, "See you soon."

He blushed at that, I smiled and pushed off. I guess he opened his room windows and then attended the main door.

------

That night, it was Andy's room where we were supposed to sleep. I was just getting ready to go there, but Andy, surprisingly, was at my door. He slipped under the covers beside me. I was very playful and chirpy, don't know why (I exactly know why!), so I said, "Hmmm, someone has broken the rule today."

He replied instantly, "For you, Sil, I'll break every goddamn rule there is in this universe." The way he was giving me the eye that moment, and the way I was holding his gaze, it was magical.

"Thank you, Andy," I said, "That means more to me than you'll ever know. Without you there'll be a blank space in my heart that will never let me be complete."

"Then, I'm yours and yours alone, Sil."

I embraced him in my arms, and he did the same. We would never let each other go.

I looked up at him and he was giving me that passionate and intense gaze.

"Andy, don't look at me like that, it's going to make me do things to you that I shouldn't do." I said shyly.

"If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do, then baby, I'm perfect; baby I'm perfect for you."

"We'll never go out of style!" I quipped

"We won't!"

"And remember, you belong with me," I added

"Always will," he said. He enveloped me in his arms, I snuggled into him and sleep came peacefully, like all nights.

------

Chapter Four

------

Life became merrier as months passed. Andy got nice ratings during his annual performance review at work. They agreed to give him a handsome study leave (not more handsome than him, though!). I got an accelerated promotion at work. I could see Andy study, and not study as in just-sit-in-front-of-the-book study. It was proper study the way he likes: honest, passionate with heart in it. Study to fall deeper in love with the subject and not just to clear the exam.

All this was garnished by sporadic sexy sibling times in between. It was difficult to squeeze in sexy times frequently though. Except for a couple of occasions, we were not bold enough to risk it when the folks were home. That didn't stop us from being nigh inseparable. Sexy times together was not of primary importance. Being together was. Sexy times was a garnish and an added bonus, though a little more of that would've been lovelier.

Andy was getting his confidence back as his studies were progressing once his leave began, and his headspace, slowly but surely and steadily, decluttering. His confidence was infectious, and it rubbed off on all of us. The brick structure we were living in seemed like it was becoming home.

As the exam attempt was nearing that time, unlike the last three years, Andy was chirpy and bubbly. He was totally stress free when the exams started, as they continued and until they finished. Once done with exams, he resumed work and spent time reading the literature pertaining to his domain of expertise with a view to learning more. As a side effect he became technically strong, very strong. I could see he was carving a niche for himself at work.

------

Months passed, and the day of results arrived. Andy wasn't stressed abnormally, at all. Just that little bit of nervousness was present, but nothing more.

Unsurprisingly, Andy had aced the exam. He became a Chartered Accountant (though he cannot formally use his accreditation until he is registered as a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, but I don't care).

The results were declared a half hour early, hence, Mum and Dad did not know that he qualified yet. He tiptoed into my room. His ear-to-ear grin told me everything that had to be said. I jumped into his embrace and he lifted me in the air and spun ecstatically. We kissed and kept kissing until his face, mouth and neck were all smeared with my lipstick.

He washed his face (I had to force him to, and he wouldn't do it on his own!) and gave the folks the good news. They were overjoyed. That was their catharsis.

We went for lunch outside that day. A lovely lunch that was. Andy and I were on cloud nine when we learned that Mum and Dad had some work to be taken care of and a couple of get togethers to attend. We knew this was the day we would consummate our relationship by making sweet love. Andy convinced Mum and Dad that he would pay the check. They left for their work. We could hardly wait, as he was hard, and I was flooding. We had to keep our hands to ourselves as we were in the cab back home.

The moment we entered the house we were snogging. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me to my bedroom without letting our lips leave each other. We undressed each other at light speed whilst maintaining maximum possible lip contact (Sorry clothes! No neat folding this time). We threw ourselves on my bed and continued our heated make out, which was getting more passionate by the second.

He broke the kiss and started making a trail of kisses southwards. He very quickly covered my entire body with kisses. Finally, he took his place between my legs, spread my knees gently and his lips reached their intended destination and sealed the deal with a smooch on my cooch. He settled in closer and rubbed the length of his shaft over my wet slit to lubricate it. That mere rubbing at that moment would have been enough to get me to my orgasm if he had continued. I grabbed his steel hard cock and placed at my opening.

He asked me if it was okay to go bareback or should he get a condom. Man, this boy is an epitome of gentlemanliness. I was on the pill, told him so and unsurprisingly, he was overjoyed.

I held his cock in place at my opening and wrapped his hips with my legs. I hadn't had to do anything. Like a whirlpool, my pussy was pulling him in with his hips pushing forward.

He, with such grace and so beautifully, entered me as the ring finger enters the wedding ring. I could feel my pussy clamping around him as he entered me and started going deeper and deeper. Every cell in my pussy deliciously felt the circumference of his cock as it was penetrating me. Then he bottomed out in me and the pleasure was at its zenith.

Our eyes met and our lips were drawn in for a kiss. We kissed for a few seconds with him being where he was. Where he belonged. Savoring the extreme pleasures of our union. We had finally become one.

When he started moving his hips the bliss compounded. When his slow movements picked up pace, became thrusts, I was transported to another dimension of pleasure and I felt the beginnings of my orgasm.

He came down to my lips, we kissed, and he started pumping even faster while whispering sweet nothings. He then slipped a hand between us and gently rubbed my clit. That pushed me over the edge and a powerful tsunami of pleasure washed me away. I was writhing and undulating beneath him and my pussy was clamping his cock tighter than ever.

His rhythm started getting a little asymmetrical and he started grunting and thrusting harder. Then he started pulsating in me and released the seed of our love deep inside me. He collapsed on top of me, still inside me, and we held onto each other for a long time, experiencing the post orgasmic bliss.

As his shaft softened and slipped out of its home, we cuddled and I lay my head on his shoulder, wrapping his leg in mine and playing with his chest hair.

"I love you", he said

"I know", was what I said, and we closed our eyes smiling warmly as he held me.

We fell asleep like that and woke up sometime early evening and spent the time cuddling on the love seat until the folks came in. We had a lovely dinner and then called it a night.

------

Andy and I have had many philosophical conversations and one thing Andy said stuck with me.

"I'm not sure if any shrink or medical professional will approve it or not, but I fervently believe it to be true. Depression isn't something which goes away like a flu. It can't be eradicated. It will always be latent, ready to eat into one's self esteem. No shrink on the planet can help you if you are not ready to help yourself.

"I was not ready to help himself earlier. But a bona-fide sincere effort to help oneself; that's what any of us can do, and that's what any of us should. It was your unconditional love, unrelenting support and non-judgmental, unprejudiced empathy that gave me the push to stop wallowing in self-pity and to help myself, to take that initiative in making things right after identifying the cause of my agony. It is filthy hard to take that first step and to come out of the deep pit one digs for himself and derives a dark comfort from.

"Problems are an integral part of existence and life. But problems are actually financial instruments with an embedded put option. However, without unconditional love, unrelenting support, and non-judgmental unprejudiced empathy, it is nigh impossible to exercise that option. But when you do exercise it redemption would more often than not be at a premium.

"Sometimes in life, the thing that sucks out the will to live is the very thing that is life's greatest blessing."

We knew our life thereafter wouldn't be a cake walk. It wouldn't be without its fair share of problems. But we had and will always have each other's six. That's why I believe we'd be able to exercise the put option embedded in our problems and that's why the consequent redemption would be at a premium.

------