Redemption

Story Info
Anthony takes his anger from defeat out on his play mate Jo.
2.1k words
3.9
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fight was not going well...

Anothony Van Der Beck's first fight in the heavyweight division was against Dmitri Stephanov, a 6'5" beast of a fighter. Not only 3 inches taller than Anthony, he had a much longer reach and many more wins under his belt. Anthony was not one to back down from a challenge and didn't fear any opponent.

The first round had been brutal. After a promising start Stephanov had taken control. Grappling him to the ground and unloading punishing punches and elbows to his face and body. He was lucky the buzzer sounded when it did.

His trainer doused him with water and compressed his swelling left eye "you gotta fight smarter man! You're wide open! Don't give him an easy fight"

Back into it... both searching for an opening. Anthony circled, lashed out with jabs and leg kicks but it had no effect. Into the grapple and Dmitri's gut punches we're like sledge hammer blows. Anthony was tossed to the floor again and pummelled with punches.

He blocked as much as he could but enough got through to send Anthony reeling. Vision blurred he twisted with all his might to get away. He finally got out of the death grip and was back on his feet. For a second.. Stephanov caught him with a brutal uppercut and he was floored. Fight stopped by the referee.

Muffled Celebration all around him, blurred flashes, figure above him shouting eligible.

Bloodied vision started the clear. Overwhelming sound from the crowd.

"Anthony! Anthony! Mate are you ok?! Can you sit up for me??"

"Urgh...I'm ummm yeah,yeah" he replied. Clearly out of it.

He felt focus returning, Stephanov be was peacocking around the ring.

He sat up. The crowd cheered. He gingerly got to his feet and his trainer cleaned him up as well as he could.

He didn't feel pain yet. He was sure he would. He felt bitter disappointment and humiliation.

He insincerely congratulated Stephanov and was chaperoned out of the arena by his team.

His unbeaten record was gone.

Back in the changing room his disappointment turned to anger, his anger grew to rage and he berated his trainer as he had his eye stitched.

"How the fuck did you prepare me so badly for this?! He was so much stronger than me! That shouldn't happen!" Bloody trickled from his badly cut eye.

"You've seen him fight before, you must of known this would be hard. Pick yourself up and train harder for the next one man. Brush it off"

Brush it off... was he having a laugh? No one treats a Van der Beck like that. He used self control though...

"Please leave me alone, I'll see you in the gym next week"

The trainer knew better than to try talk him down so left.

Anthony was taken back to his apartment. Took some pain killers as he could now feel the pain flowering all over his body. He poured himself a very large glass of vodka and went to bed...

The next morning he woke up to excruciating pain from his head and body. He looked in the mirror. His face wasn't as bad as it felt.

The cut on his eye, the other eye black along with his bruised jaw. It was his ribs that hurt the most. Like an anvil had been dropped on them. He took more drugs and vodka to numb the pain. The anger still raged inside him. He needed company....he picked up his phone

Anthony 9.21am

Hi, are you free to come down to London today?

Jo 9.25am

Yes I'm free, are you ok? Heard about the fight 😞 x

Anthony 9.27am

You have a booking on the 11.15 flight to London City. My driver will pick you up from there. Wear the black leather underwear set I bought you

Jo 9.30am

That doesn't give me a lot of time

Anthony 9.32am

You'll make it

11am. Anthony's skin was crawling. He needed to workout, forget the pain. Forget the punishment he'd taken. He put on shorts and went down to his private gym, worked out hard on the bags, pull up bar and did a 10k on the treadmill

A knock on the door. His driver "Jo is here for you."

"Send her to my bedroom, I'm going for a shower"

Anthony had met Jo when his apartment was being refurbished, she was a surveyor working for the contractors. She would visit site regularly although based in Edinburgh.

She was always flirtatious on her visits and he could tell she was a sexual being. Their relationship started when he called her into his office one morning and pinned her against the wall, kissed and groped heavily, pulled off her pants and fucked her hard with her legs wrapped around his waist, pounded into the wall.

He then regularly called her into his office during the visits. Cable tying her arms and fucking her over his desk, forcing his cock down her throat, hungrily licking and sucking her sweet pussy.

They became regular play mates, she was very submissive, up for anything he wanted. Today he needed to release his tension...

He finished his workout and took a shower. The hot water felt good on his broken body but he was sore to touch. Each sting reminded him of the beating he had taken. Brush it off, train harder, more blows...

He walked into the bedroom in a white towel. The thick curtains were drawn to the cityscape below. The room was dimly lit by recessed led lighting at skirting and ceiling level.

Jo sat demurely on the silk sheets of elevated king size bed at the far end of the room. She was wearing the leather underwear she had been instructed to...Good girl...

She stood and walked toward him. Her beautiful long auburn hair draped over her shoulders, his gaze moved down to her pert breasts pushed up in the smooth leather bodysuit with sheer mesh sides showing of her slim athletic figure. Black stockings were suspended from the suit all held together with gold couplings. She looked amazing as he knew he would. He wanted to touch her but that would come later.

He let his towel drop.

As she got closer he seen shock on her face. "My god Anthony what has he done to you!"

This infuriated him "Don't utter a word about it!"

He knew she cared but the last thing he needed was reminded of how he was humiliated.

"Ok sorry, I won't"

"Stand at the end of the bed and face the wall"

she did as ordered.

He walked towards a bank of wardrobes built into the wall. In the centre of the marbled grey wardrobes was a smoked glass panel. He put his hand on a ceramic pad, it lit up and opened to reveal an array of bondage implements.

Hanging up on hooks were leather riding crops, leather paddles of different sizes and shapes, canes and whips.

A drawer below contained ropes, cuffs, tape, blindfolds and gags.

"You remember your safe word don't you?"

"Oh god it's like that today is it?"

"Yes it fucking is ok?? Did I ask you to turn around?"

He knew he shouldn't be taking this out on Jo but he would repay her with pleasure like his opponent would of felt from beating him last night.

She looked back towards the wall "No sir"

He opened a large compartment below the draw and pulled out a high gloss black wooden spanking horse about three foot height and long, four legs splayed outward for stability with a leather cushioned top. Leather restraint straps were attached to each of the legs. He only used this for special occasions...

He picked out a black velvet blind fold. Approached her and gently wrapped it around her head and tied.

He placed the spanking horse in the centre of the room. Lead her to it, gently caressed her back as he bent her over the horse. She let out a gasp.

"What's this??"

"No questions" he coolly replied.

He restrained her arms and then legs to the horse and stood back to admire the view.

He went back to the accessories cupboard and brought out a DSLR camera with large lens.

He prowled around her looking for perfect shots. Looking for the opening he failed to find last night. Her legs were spread in a perfect angle for anything he was planning to do. Her arse cheeks were bare in the g-stringed suit... click... her sexy body draped over horse bent in a yoga like position.... Click... her tits pressed against the leather... click... her fiery hair fell down between her pale freckled arms... click

He stalked around, building the tension. His blows wouldn't miss tonight.

"We getting started here David Bailey?" Jo jested. She loved to tease, she enjoyed the punishment that followed.

He went back to his box of tricks and selected a 29 inch leather riding crop.

He took a stance to left hand side of the horse and give her an initial whack

"Mmmfff" Jo groaned lightly

A harder strike....Whack!

"Uuuhhh yes"

Harder still, he let out his pent up aggression WHACK!

"Aaaagghh!! This left a dark red mark.

Jo searched for him "you should of used this rage last night"

WHACK!!

"AAAHHRGH! mmmm that's better"

WHACK WHACK!! Rapid fire blows to the same now crimson cheek

"UUUHHH!! mmm"

He panted hard, sexual tension and exertion was getting him very erect

He switch sides and continues his barrage of whips to Jo's gasps of pleasure and screams of pain...

When he was done they both looked exhausted. Both sweet arse check flared with colour. He untied her from the pleasure workbench, helped her to her feet and took of the blindfold. He kissed her full lips softly.

"Thank you" he said.

She put her arms around his wide back. "Do you feel better now?"

He pulled her close and kissed her deeply

"Much better"

"I'm glad, my arse certainly knows about it!"

Anthony pulls down the shoulder straps of the leather bodysuit, unzips the back and quickly pulls it off revealing her gorgeous naked body.

"I'm sore, please massage me." Anthony asked.

He lay on the silk sheets face down. Jo climbed on top of him. He feels her pussy pressing on the back of his legs.

She grabs the massage oil from the shelf and applies a liberal amount to his back. His back shimmers as she softly needs all over from his shoulders to his arse.

"Turn over" Jo whispers

He turns over and exposes his erect member.

She moans with pleasure at the sight

"Enjoying this are you?"

He can barely speak he's so relaxed and turned on "mmhuh, don't stop now"

She rubs his chest and he winces in pain, she rubs down to his muscled stomach and her hands find their way to his groin. She takes his miraculous member in her oily hands and gently rubs the shaft and tip. Her mouth joins in and she sucks it deep, his hand on the back of her head controlling the situation.

He is engrossed with pleasure. There is nothing else in the world but his cock and Jo's soft lips.

He pulls her off and glides her up his oiled body. He grabs the back her legs and pulls her pussy to his face. He licks and sucks at her soaking wet lips and clit. Big wide strokes and sucking on her clit as she holds on to the headboard, body quivering with pleasure.

Her hips gyrate furious and she stiffens...he throws her off.

"Uuuhh?? I'm gonna cum!"

Anthony smiles "not yet"

He gets off the bed and fetches some cuffs which attach to hooks on the headboard.

He pins her and straps her down. Hands all over her glistening soft body he thrusts his cock deep inside her. They both gasp with pleasure and he spreads her legs wide to search deeper still. Thrusting back and forth, legs over shoulders, arse completely off the bed. He deftly swaps over the cuffs on the hooks flips her over and enters again from behind. His balls slapping her clit as he pummels her harder and harder until they can't take anymore and come in a roar of ecstasy.

He slumps beside her. The world comes back into focus. They both pant, regaining composure and he wraps himself around her still restrained body.

His tension had gone. He know Jo would sort him out, she always did.

"Are you going to set me free now?"

"I'll think about it" he replied.