All Comments on 'Redemption Ch. 01'

by FiveWolves

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!!

that was a great start. hoping to see more of this soon. please continue this. thank you. great writing by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hooked Me!

I can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meatballs....check IMBD

it was Bill Murray not Chevy Chase. Little detail

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Liked your style. Has me me wanting next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story so far.

LacedUpLacedUpover 10 years ago
More please ;)

Cliffhanger!!! Ready for more hopefully soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five star

Best line: "I just remembered I have to wash my socks tonight."

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years agoAuthor
Bill Murray

I'll fix that at some point. Thanks for the info.

NotYourAverageRomeo24NotYourAverageRomeo24over 10 years ago
More please

Great story...Looking forward to more soon

janny54janny54over 10 years ago
more please!

want to see where this is going. enjoyed the first part. it was well written and left me wanting more!

idrubloodidrubloodover 10 years ago
Fabulous start...

I enjoyed it very much, the emotions are very real. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great writing and thanks for sharing.

IDB.

AheylowAheylowover 10 years ago
Well Done

Wonderful start. Good dialogue. The story as told by the lead caught my attention. I want to read the rest of this! Please don't leave me/us waiting too long. smile. Glad you decided to share your talent with us.

-Heylow

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
Great 1st Chapter!

You've done a great job capturing our attention and leaving us wanting more. The emotional backstory was developed fabulously. Can't wait to read the next part of this. Thanks for sharing!

LullabiesLullabiesover 10 years ago
I'm hooked!

A beautiful,honest and realistic beginning. The plot was executed perfectly and has urged me to want to visit their lives as a fly on the wall. I feel as though I have experienced their beginning and hoping to see their future. Please,please,please finish this story.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
Very nice

Love the first chapter. The raw emotion pulls you into the characters immediately. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A lot of heart

Your writing has a lot of heart in it, which is something that's really terrific. I hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please please!!

chapter 2 please..i can't wait for the next part..thanks!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Excellent

I had just commented on "Fire and Ice" about the lack of character development.

This was SO much better! I really cared about Jen and even Kara to a degree. I was glad that you didn't have a rom-com restoration of the relationship, though from the title I can see that might be coming in the future. Please don't keep us waiting too long for future chapters.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Where's Chapter 2?

It's been over 2 months! You can't leave us hanging like this!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years agoAuthor
I'm working on it!

Thanks for the requests for chapter 2. I have some other stories that will be finished first, but I am working in it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes

Looking forward to chapter 2. Thank you for writing.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Please, Please, PLEASE, Chapter Two!

Part of me wants her to get back with Kara, part wants this mystery woman to be her new love!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 10 years agoAuthor
I haven't forgotten

Chapter 2 is in progress, but I'll confess it will be a bit. I'm a graduate student and knee deep in my research. But I have not forgotten about you all! Thank you for reading and commenting.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Re: I Haven't Forgotten

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

It will be hard, but knowing it's coming (even if it's way off) gives us hope!

Best wishes on your studies.

lezbegemlezbegemabout 10 years ago
Nice!!

You have the talent. So please don't stop writing. Hope to read more of your stories. Thanks for sharing your works.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Chapter 2

I hope all is well with your research, and we'll be seeing ch. 2 sometime soon?

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your patience!

My research is going well, but taking longer than expected. Probably won't have time to write for several more months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please!

Please please please?

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 6 years agoAuthor
Ideas?

I haven't moved forward with this story because it kind of feels done. But I've received a number of requests to keep going, so I'm going to throw a question out there. Where would you like to see the story go? If you send me a (respectful) private message, then it won't ruin the surprise. Thanks - love to you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I know...

I know its been a few years so the likelihood of you seeing this is next to nothing but this story so deserves to be continued.

It's beautiful and brash in its realism. So if by some miracle you're still here, please finish?

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Someday

I’m still here occasionally. I have the beginnings of the 2nd part in my head but I have no idea when it’ll come to be. Your notes are inspiring. Thanks for your comments. Writers pretty much live for them and I appreciate you.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Irritating

I've only just discovered your work, FiveWolves. An irritating thing about Literotica is when a first-rate writer (which you are) gives us the first chapter of what promises to be a very good story and then comes to a screeching halt, more or less disappearing into the blue. I've given the chapter (story?) five stars. It would be nice to give further chapters five stars each.

XactoXactoover 3 years ago
Great start!

This story seems to have lots of potential. Will there be a part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFiveWolves@FiveWolves
I wanted to read realistic stories about real women so I started writing them.