All Comments on 'Redemption Ch. 03'

by icequeen06

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

hot sex. i've enjoyed the first 2 chapters alot. I have to be honest, I don't feel like he would have walked away after knowing that she was involved with these Cimmerian royals. He has proof that she is scared and is 'unable to mate with him'. He clearly gets that she wanted him. That she was happy at first glance. I don't believe he'd leave her without an explanation when all of this was going on. I think he'd be worried about what she could be mixed up in. And if he was willing to be honest with her about being a were why not tell her about the note and push her?

I guess his personality and the situation didn't make me feel like that he would walk out and give her space. Especially given a were's drive to protect their mate.

I think the story has been great and it definitely has my attention. I really wanna know who this sick fuck is who is watching her. She didn't seem surprised. Did she know she was being watched and that them sleeping together would be taped? creepy!

sammers2008sammers2008almost 12 years ago

Good so far can't wait to see what this job is n what going to happened if she dont get it done can't wait for the next ch.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago

What a great new series. I can't wait to find out what her secrets are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
End?

Can you please finish or is this the end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sad

I wish there was a way to mark these old stories as unfinished, so I wouldn't start reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

so typical, fucking unfinished story, lit needs to add a button we can click on so unfinished stories get moved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please Finish!!

I love this story, will you please finish it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous